Asian Blow Job Wife

Story Info
Asian wife gives head to friends, students & coworkers.
1k words
3.96
155k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true and on going story of the sexual lifestyle of my husband and me.

We have been viewers of this site for many years and decided it was time to contribute our story. We prefer truth to fantasy. So everything we write actually happened and continues to happen. In fact, this is on ongoing activity and will be told as such -- no real endings. Some stories here read like movie scripts/scenes with all of the dialogue. I am not a screenplay writer so my story will read differently.

I am 48 (look 40), half Japanese and half white (have more Japanese features since my mom is Japanese), 5'3", 130lbs, short straight black hair to my shoulders, dark brown almond eyes, small shapely ass, very soft, tight and very light brown skin, larger mouth, 32C, 24, 34. I have wrinkle-free, tight facial skin, small nose, high forehead, defined bone structure with wide jaw-bone and a long slender neck. My breasts are round, firm with light brown and pinkish nipples of long length when aroused. I have long fingers and medium length fingernails that are always painted either French Manicure or solid shade of red or pink. I speak some Japanese and fluent English. I have a B.A. and MS in Architecture and teach at a California University.

My husband initiated and continues to encourage my sexual activities. We have been together since 1999. At first I was hesitant but gradually became consumed and greatly aroused by my sexual exploits. I have wanted to tell many about my lifestyle but have kept it secret until now. At least here I can be anonymous. However, my true name is Mary.

While we were engaged my husband found out that I gave head to a stranger that I met at a friend's wedding. I loved him very much and did not want him to know. We had been together for 1 year. He overheard my phone conversation several months after the wedding with a woman I met at the wedding. She wanted to know what happened with the man I was dancing with. When my husband confronted me I was scared because I could see the anger in his eyes. He forced out of me what happened and I felt like a cheap slut. It took days for him to clam down and forgive me. After I told him what happened I also relieved that I have been doing this for many years while I was with others boyfriends.

When I would go to weddings, upscale dance clubs or clothes shopping I would usually flirt with many different men. I love the attention. When I go out I always wear medium length skirts, a blouse that shows only a little cleavage and sexy stylish black, red, silver or white high heels. I wear very little make-up -- I can be ready in minutes. My legs are shapely with large well defined calves very noticeable and sexy in heels. My toenails are always well manicured and painted. The veins in my feet while in high heels are distinctive and numerous in a very attractive way. I exercise twice a week every week and play lots of sports...I am a "tom-boy" and have that look when I am not made up.

So I finally revealed to my husband that occasionally I would give head to men that I just met. It did not happen often -- a couple of times a year - I am very selective. I actually prefer to give head and swallow friends that I have either known or co-workersthat I have worked with for a very long time. I will take an average looking not so well-endowed friend or co-worker to a tall, dark, handsome, well built stranger. I can completely enjoy myself that way - not having to worry about who this guys is.

Lately, however, my husbands is encouraging me to met up with strangers. He complains that I have blown everyone I know.

Now I go about 1 once a week, with the girls after work during the week and with my husband on the weekends. My husband was never jealous and liked that I would go out with the girls to leave him his free time.

I may have given head about once every other month to a different friend or co-worker. We live in a small town of about 50,000 and that includes the University population. So over the years I have become well know to professors, older students and close friends about 17 men that I regularly satisfy with long blow job only sessions. I save my pussy for my husband. I ALWAYS ask my husband for permission before giving head! He usually agrees. I enjoy the satisfied expression on a man face that has just unloaded cum into my mouth. It pleases me because I know that to take my time with deep mouth strokes and long hang strokes....or if he prefers I only use mouth.

My husband always encourages to suck off all of my ex boyfriends because he knows that I am same with that since I already know these guys.

I must be careful at the college where I teach because I could get fired if word got out that I sometimes give blow jobs to older more mature students in my faculty office. Although, my husband keeps asking me to suck off young studs I always refuse.....I do not want drama - they are immature.

The older students that I do decide to pleasure are familiar to me because I have had them in several classes over the years. Since I do not want the school deans to think I am favoring a student I tell the student that they will NOT get an "A" grade in my class if they choose to receive regular blow jobs.

According, to my mix of girlfriends (Asian, white, Latina, married, single, some co-workers, some long term friends) this was not a lot, especially because I rarely had intercourse. I am much more addicted to deep-throating (up to 8 inches) and swallowing (I always swallowed) then having intercourse. I would only have intercourse if the man was exceptionally handsome and there was a strong chemistry and emotional connection between us. So, if I was lucky intercourse would happen about once a year.

Giving head to a stiff and attractive cock and feeling the warm sperm fill my mouth and run down my throat is usually enough to give me a good organism.

To be continued depending on feedback.