Asian Dancer

Story Info
Black man gets the lap dance of his dreams.
2.5k words
4.31
99.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
feltatl
feltatl
2 Followers

After a long, hard day of routing drivers and making flower deliveries thru Atlanta I got a call from Jacj who owns several strip clubs through Atlanta. Now Jacj has this habit of calling for roses to be delivered to his barmaids and dancers long after the cutoff time. He did however promise me that I would get free admission to this club since I have to use my own car on the way home.

After surprising a very attractive barmaid with her birthday roses, I wanted to give her a tip coz she had the sweetest body I'd seen. But I settled in at one of the tables to enjoy the several stages they had. On one of the smaller stages there was this Asian angel who returned my look with one of her own. After her set was over she didn't wait for me to ask her over, as she made a bee line to my table her eyes never leaving mine as she walked over. She was 5 ft. tall with a tan skin color that was natural, not from a tanning bed. She l had long silky hair down to her waist that was the deepest, shiniest black I'd ever seen in my life. It smelled of fresh strawberries. She was about 100 pounds with 40DD breasts that hung perfectly on her chest, and her legs were slender and begged to be wrapped around a man's neck. Her eyes bore into my soul as if she knew me my every thought, and her full lips were parted the way a man hoped a woman's lips looked around his cock.

She said her name was Jesse, and she wanted to make me happy in ways I couldn't imagine. I ordered her a drink, and she didn't wait for it to arrive to begin giving me what I'd wanted an Asian hottie to do for me. She pushed me back in my chair, and straddled me and leaned over and told me in her Japanese accent to "hold on big boy, coz Jesse's gonna make u happy to be a man tonite". Her breath smelled of jasmine as she brushed her lips across mine while rubbing her hard nipples into my chest. Needless to say my cock was getting harder by the second!

She twirled her sweet smelling hair in my face as she began her table dance. She'd brush her hair in my face, followed by those sweet breasts, which had the perfect nipples for sucking. They stood out an inch from her breasts, and they would get harder the closer they came to my lips. It was all I could do to not suck them right there on the floor, but I didn't wanna get thrown out. She would then take a step back to show me her gorgeous ass, which was full and round and made me wanna pour honey all over it and lick every drop off right down to her asshole. Her pussy had just a wisp of hair above the opening, and I could see that she was getting wetter each passing second and her clit was starting to peek out at me.

After a few minutes of this her drink arrived and I suggested we go to one of the VIP rooms so we can get better acquainted. She said to meet her in the Fantasy Fulfillment room, which was laid out in royal blue silk curtains and matching carpet. She came in wearing a hot pink bra and panty set that had the nipples and crotch missing, which make my hard black cock even harder. I stood to greet her, as I was taught to rise when a lady enters the room, but she pushed me back on the couch, and told me that being a gentleman wasn't what she wanted from me, only my black cock in her every hole..........

Jesse sat me down with such force I thought my cock was gonna pop outta my pants right into her pussy. Her hair smelled so good, and I was thinking if her pussy tasted like strawberries. She sat on my lap with exposed nipples in my face, while she sat on my throbbing dick. With only a look from expressive eyes she gave me the go-ahead to take a lick. I asked her if it was ok to touch her since they had rules against the customers touching the dancers, but she said that it was ok as she needed the good fucking we were about to have, and it would be worth it to break the rules. She leaned into me telling me to take it into my mouth, to “suck her tit like it was the only tit left on earth”. I obliged her and sucked it gently at first, then harder as I took more of her breast in my mouth. I could feel her pussy throb and get wet thru my pants, and I reached around her and undid the bra. Stopping only to remove it I resumed sucking her nipple while she moaned deep and low. I took her right breast in my hand and pinched her nipple between my fingers as she kissed my neck. I could feel her breathing get heavier as I switched to the other nipple, and rubbed her back and thighs with my free hand. Her hands were all over me, holding my head to her tits, and running over my back and inner thighs, going faster as I sucked her tits harder and faster. Turns out she was Korean, coz she would scream out I her native tongue when my tongue would run across her nipples in a figure eight pattern.

All the time this was going on she would grind her wet pussy on me to the beat of the music, moaning and pulling me tighter. Her breasts tasted like sweet fruit, and when I said so she said she luvs to drink fruit juice coz her man likes the way it makes taste. Jesse saying that made me wanna show her my banana, so I laid her down on the couch and kissed her down her belly, stroking her soft legs and ass. She squealed and giggled with delight, as I got closer to her honey pot, running her hands over my baldhead. I ran my tongue down the outside of her left leg as it dangled over the edge of the couch, sucked her tiny toes, driving her crazy with passion as she begged me to eat her dripping wet fuck hole. Not wanting to have her cumm yet, I kissed my way up the inside of her leg, taking care to plant a big kiss where the leg meets the body, making her body shake. I ran my tongue over the top of her bikini panties teasing her with my fingers rubbing her ass. She turned almost as pink as her panties, and let me tell u they were really wet! I then kissed my way down her right leg, like I did with her left leg, and she looked at me screaming to make her come.

I don’t like to rush, so I told her to be patient coz the wait will be worth it. I opened her legs wide and ran my hands over her nipples while I took her panties in my teeth and pulled them down to her ankles, making sure I squeezed her ass real good to make her even more wet. The scent of her cunt was heavenly, coz it did indeed smell of fruit. She closed her eyes and threw head back in anticipation of what’s to come. I put her legs over my shoulders, and squeezed her nipples as I kissed my way up her thighs. Her pussy was dripping with her sweet juices all over the couch, and I began to lick her sweet pink love hole with long, slow licks of her pussy lips while stroking her clit with my thumb. This made her scream “oh God, fuck me with your tongue Tony!” over and over. By the way, her pussy was as pink inside as the color of her panties.

She shuddered with every stroke of my tongue inside her pussy, so I suddenly took my tongue out, then waited for a few seconds, and planted my mouth squarely on her clit licking it like a thirsty man at an oasis. My tongue went up, down, and all around, and Jesse locked her legs around my head so I wouldn’t stop, and I could feel her muscles tighten and shivers went thru her body. As I licked her clit I put two fingers in her cunt and one up her asshole, sending her off the couch like a rocket!! She was shouting something in Korean and English together, and was so loud I thought a bouncer was gonna stop us, but I held on and kept my tongue planted in her pussy. As Jesse got closer to cumming, she got even louder, which turned me on even more.

When she came her back arched deeply, her legs locked around my head like Vise-grips, and she let out a string of words sounding like “ohmyGoddon’teverstop fuuuuckmeeeee”. Her cumm gushed out in a stream, and I swallowed every drop……….

Thinking Jesse would bask in the glow of her intense orgasm, she surprised me by pulling me off my knees onto the couch and switching positions, saying one good turn deserves another. With a look of determination in her brown almond eyes, she grabbed my sweatpants and yanked them and my boxers down to my ankles in one swift move. Not giving me time to adjust, she hungrily grabbed my cock in one hand, and lubed with pussy juice with the other. Jesse was a woman possessed, looking at me like a tigress looks at her prey before devouring them. She expertly stroked my dick to its 6 in. length, and lowered her soft, full lips onto my cock head. She let her hair hide her head from view adding a level of mystery to the proceedings, which make me anxious to see her lips slide up and down my thick shaft. But she used her hair to rub against my balls, which felt like smooth satin, driving me wild. Jesse’s tongue was a wonder to behold as she took in my whole dick from tip to base, licking every inch completely. The slurping noises and moans she made while slobbing were those of a hungry cocksucker. I didn’t mind so much not seeing my cock in her mouth since she was seeking out and finding every sensitive spot of my cock. It felt like my dick was attached to a milking machine as she sucked and licked me in perfect rhythm to my hips gyrating and pounding her mouth.

I’ve never been sucked the way Jesse did, and she never let my cock come close to escaping her mouth, not that I wanted too. I could feel my cumm rising up within me, and I told her to suck me dry, but she slowly took my throbbing, dripping cock from her mouth and stood over me with a mischievous grin. In her sweet alto voice Jesse told me that was only the appetizer, and it was time for the main course of the evening. I grabbed both of her nipples between my fingers as she slid her wet, tingling fuck hole onto my throbbing dick. I squeezed hard as I entered her, she was sooooo tight, like a virgin! I held her breasts in my hands while Jesse rode my cock like professional rodeo rider, getting even tighter on each down stroke. I put my hands on her hips and held her as I started to fuck her like I was a bucking bronco, which made her shout at the top of voice “fuckmehardfuckmehard fuckmemyblackknight thisissoooooooogooooood”. To egg her on I stuck a finger up her ass and her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and her body just shook from the ecstasy she was experiencing. Her pussy was tighter than any I’d ever had, and I thought I was gonna fill her pussy with my cumm too quickly, coz Jesse’s pussy wasn’t just tight, it was hot like an oven! But being the great fuck that she was, she could feel my cock head swell, as it does just before I cumm, and slid off while wagging a finger at me saying “there’s one hole left and it needs some dick too.”

Hell, I was already blown away with her skills, which are hard to describe properly with mere words, so the thought of fucking her sweet ass was like getting the best dessert u ever had after a five course meal! Her pussy juices had run down into her asshole and I helped put some more there by putting two fingers in her pussy and rubbing my dripping fingers over her succulent asshole. Looking me in the eyes with lust Jesse held my cock while sitting down on it gently until the head was in, then sat down on it until it was all the way in. She then commanded me to not only fuck her, but also “fuck me harder than u have all night”. Being a good servant, I gave her what she wanted, and commenced to fuck her like there was no tomorrow. I had her lean over me so I could suck her nipples as I fucked her asshole to completion. I had my cock in her ass, a tit in my mouth, and my fingers rubbing her g-spot, making Jesse moan and scream bloody murder. Her pussy juices ran down her legs onto mine and the scent of our fucking was heavy in the room and gave me such a high from the thrill of fucking an Asian slut puppy. I felt my cock swell with cumm, and this time she didn’t stop me, Jesse rode me to the best orgasm I ever had. My body shook with such force I almost stood straight up, and Jesse’s ass held my dick deep in her asshole draining me of my seed. I could feel her cumm just as hard as we lay on the couch twitching involuntarily as our orgasms went thru our bodies in waves.

After regaining some composure I asked her if she had a man since she gave me the best fuck in my life. She said she was married to a very understanding and supportive man and that her husband was serving his country in the military overseas, and it was duty to serve her country too by giving the best head and pussy in the land. I gave thanks right them for being born a man and told her I was willing to be served by such a patriot. Shit, I wanted to salute her and her husband!! I told her I felt it was my duty to come back and see her for as long as she was dancing, and we’ve met many times on our own for more mind-blowing sex.

feltatl
feltatl
2 Followers