Asian Girl Becomes Call Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asian38d
asian38d
115 Followers

"More, More... Deeper, DEEPER!" She was panting. I pulled back out and put on a longer dildo. It was about 9" long. I buried it all the way in her as she groaned and rolled her eyes. I began pounding her like Brian had done to me. My legs were shaking from what Brian did to me. It was so hard to go fast. My big boobs were bouncing with every stroke!

Brenda's groans and panting were getting louder and louder. "I going to cum, I'm going to cum..." she gasped. Her body started shaking and her hips were bucking hard against my pelvic bone. I grabbed her hips and pulled her, burying all 9 inches inside her. She let out one last scream and came.

I got back to Mei's room at about 11pm. I crashed on her bed next to her, holding her. I felt somehow dirty, tainted and spoiled, but also excitement as I've never had before....

asian38d
asian38d
115 Followers
12