Asian Innocence Manipulated Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh, my goodness, I didn't know. I wouldn't have asked. I'm sorry, that's very personal and I shouldn't embarrass you to tell me. I didn't know these things were done. Surely those models would be horrified."

Jacques laughs heartily but is careful not to mock her. "No. No no no. After taking off their clothes and posing in front of a camera certain models often feel sexy and can get in the mood for some fun when the photo shoot is over. They seem to feel they are turning the photographer on and these models here were all quite happy to have my signature on their face for me to take that erotic image of them. Just look at those blissful expressions. Look at their eyes and their lips. The erotica is in the detail."

"I don't understand sir, this thing you do is easy just like that?"

"Well Selina, I am going to let you in on a little secret. What you did to my finger a few minutes ago these models did to my penis until I could not hold back any longer and then I put my signature on their faces. It's a very natural thing between a man and a woman. Are you saying this is something you did not know about? No man has ever given you that gift?"

"Oh dear, oh no sir. This is so embarrassing for me. I could not imagine it. I'm sorry. It's my upbringing. No one ever told me anything and I have no boyfriends. I did not know it was like a signature thing."

Jacques puts his strong hands on each side of her shoulders and smiles at her. "You are a beautiful child. It is good that you are like we say flower buds starting to blossom in life, only you my young friend are a late bloomer. You are what 19, 20 but seem to know as much about life as someone much, much younger. But you can learn, and I will help you.

"Let me tell you something Selina, there are countless millions of women who love having a man's baby making milk on their face. It is full of nutrients that are good for her body because it is the seed of life bathed in fluid from deep inside the man. When she swallows it, or it's on her face or it goes to her vagina it has a calming effect on her nervous system, it is nature's way. That has been proven in scientific research so I do not just say that.

" Her face is her most prized possession and his sperm is his most prized possession and women seem to worship that aspect of a man putting it there as a sign of spiritually rewarding gratitude between the two of them. Josette can tell you all about it, don't just take it from me. A young woman your age should be enjoying it by now."

She looks at him mystified. "No one ever told me that and I've never even seen what it looks like until you said what was on the faces here. Does it taste nice or funny?"

"Again, you should ask Josette, she's the one who's taken it from me when we make love and she seems very happy about it. In most cases I think taste-wise it is fairly bland, almost tasteless but that could change slightly from one man to another. It's not objectionable or so many women would not be wagging their tongues for it."

His remark goes over her head. Selina could hardly contemplate kneeling in front of a man as he aims his ejaculate towards her face. She's gone back to the face portraits for a second look, perhaps curious in the new knowledge that those marks actually came from his penis, the very thing she can't help but see bulging like a weapon inside his tights.

If the Frenchman was with one of his experienced nude models now in the same attire as his young Asian he'd be touching her by now but somehow the sweet Singapore girl is serenely above taking just to satisfy male lust. He will have his time, he is confident but only if it's a slow seduction not forced on her. He wants her to come to him and if they ultimately make love it will be long, extremely erotic and punishing on their physical reserves.

He leans back against a chair facing her and in this position his thighs are projected upwards towards where she is standing so that she can't help but see his erection outlined so definitively under the satin tights. His scrotum is large because he has big testicles and the head of his penis is within a fraction of coming out of his pants on an 11 o'clock position. He does this purposely to fill her mind with images she can take to bed tonight, trusting she will masturbate and toss and turn tormenting herself thinking of those pretty models sucking his manhood and him splashing his sperm over their faces. His manhood she can see, but cannot see.

She can't take her eyes off it but tries hard not to be seen taking notice, an impossible proposition. He tells her a woman feels a real sense of seductive power in making the man reach such a point of excitement that he cannot contain himself looking at her or being inside her and she feels rewarded by seeing him reach orgasm. "His cum represents his delight in feeling the allure of her sexuality and he rewards her with his gift, sometimes on the face, the neck, her tongue or her breasts. Does this surprise you my beautiful child?'

She feels cornered. She is not into male sexuality but is being exposed by her own admissions that she is like she was back in a pre-pubescent with little or no knowledge about sex. This strikes a new fear into her that he, being so worldly, will not see her as the woman she strives to be. She's back to her submissive, apologetic persona, lacking self esteem despite her incredible natural beauty she's yet to really value.

"I'm sorry sir. I feel foolish for you to be explaining such things to me at my age. I suppose it must be good for a girl's face if you say so. I won't know what it's like until a man takes me as his wife, then I would look forward to it. But I think I am too young for any of that anyway."

He runs his masculine fingers across the top of her scalp and over her long jet black hair tied in its ponytail. It makes her quiver slightly. He seems to touch her in the right places, those places that he can do feel platonically as if he's not trying to stir her emotions, yet all the time working on her exposed erogenous zones in preparation for close encounters of a more cuddly kind that lie ahead.

"We must go," he says suddenly. "You should go and look at the gifts we bought for you. Go take a lovely hot bath and soak yourself in those rich suds and lie back thinking of how exciting things can be for you.

"Lie in the Jacuzzi and feel the warm powerful jets of water massage your delectable skin. Stand up in the bath and look into that big mirror on the wall and imagine just for a moment I am watching you sponge yourself. When you do that, do it for me. Make me glad I am the mirror, take the big soapy sponge and run it up your legs, right up between them, over your belly and around d your shoulders and breasts, then turn around and let the mirror see you sponging your bottom so I will know you are enjoying the luxury of spoiling yourself.

"When you finish bathing splash your body is one of those exotic French body sprays and a dab of your chosen perfume from Paris and put your body suit back on again. Today is a get to know the routine day but from tomorrow you will be busy. After your bath pick out which negligee you wish to wear to bed tonight. Look at yourself in the mirror. Try them all on and put the one on finally that you think I would approve most. I want you to always say goodnight to me once you have changed into your bed clothes. I will then think of how serenely beautiful you look and I will sleep on it."

Again his words seem to impact on her senses without reading between the lines of what he's really saying. Selina does all those things and going to the wardrobe is amazed to find six more identical flesh coloured silk body suits, one for each day of the week so she will always feel fresh. She thinks she will wear the black lace baby doll negligee to bed tonight as she's never owned bedroom lingerie in sexy black before. At three o'clock she is back in the original bodysuit for Josette to show her how they like to have their meals served and to decide what to have for their evening meal at 6.

"We retire early," Josette tells her, "about nine o'clock but not to sleep. We like to read in bed and sometimes frisk about but usually we have the lights out by 11.30. You can retire to bed whenever you like after the kitchen is tidied up for the morning. You have your own television and we've left a few videos there in case the TV is boring as it usually is at night."

"Do I serve you supper?"

"Oh, that would be nice but something between 9 and 9.30 is fine. sometimes. Don't forget the dumb waiter in the kitchen, just make the coffee and put the serving trays in it with the percolator. You will really impress Jacques if you bring this to him as a nightcap as he is like a little boy at times. I'll let you in on a secret, he loves being pampered. He is a big man but very soft inside and if he sees the little girl in you it will make him melt.

"Another thing, I suggest you surprise him in the morning by bringing in a cup of English tea about 7 o'clock before he gets up religiously at 7.30. Now that will impress him greatly but it's not an instruction, it's only if you'd like to impress him. Now I've mentioned to you before in your employment details that whenever you have to do anything before 8am and after 6pm evenings we pay you bonus time accumulated at the end of each six days at the rate of double time the averaged out daily rate of pay.

"Now that means of course if you're inclined to work beyond an ordinary maid's responsibilities you will end up earning a lot of money as we're already paying you a base $900 a week. I think that's quite generous but it's because we expect you to fit in with our sometimes strange ways to what you are used to. If you really want to be the au pair we envisaged and give yourself to us handsomely you will earn more money than you ever dreamed of just for being part of our family."

The young Asian tries to comprehend what it all means but the sound of earning extra bonuses for her bank account just by serving supper and being up early for a morning cup of tea excites her as it's so simple. "So all I have to do is make an early cup of tea if I wish to or serve late supper if I wish to. Is that it?"

"Well, not quite as there could be other things I'll come to soon. But for starters yes, those little touches will greatly impress Mr Pardie."

Selina likes the thought of doing such simple things that will please him. He is now her security pillow.

"In your room near your bedside you will see an intercom. We can speak to you from our room to your bedside should we need you. I'll leave it on open so you will hear my voice if something comes up. That's better than hitting the alarm buzzer." It's Jacques idea to leave the intercom open so when they all go to bed at night she will hear the sounds of Josette responding to his lovemaking. This he hopes will help condition her thoughts that sex is good.

The voluptuous young Singaporean thinks all this is its exciting: dumb waiters, intercoms, her own TV and videos, her own Jacuzzi bath, a mood light dimmer and if she wants, soft piped music for relaxing at the flick of a switch and a superb kitchen to work in. Her spirits are the highest they've ever been in her life. Jacques and Josette seem to like her and she feels very happy. So far so good, she thinks. She hasn't put a foot wrong yet.

"One more thing I should mention to you Selina is that every Saturday morning I give Jacques a body massage as it helps keep him relaxed after his gym workouts. It's before breakfast and quite early and this time I want you to do it as it's good experience for you in touching a man's body since you have never even held a man in an embrace. This will get you used to seeing a man naked."

"Oh no!" she exclaims putting her hands to each side of her face horrified at the thought... "You want me to massage Mr Pardie with nothing on? My employer? How could I ever do that? I'd be too embarrassed. I wouldn't know how to do that properly. I'd just make a fool of myself."

"It's not that difficult my dear, I'll give you some hints how to go about it. Besides, I'd like you to give me a full body massage too, once a week on the alternate Saturdays."

"Oh heavens, this is bad for me. I didn't think I'd have to do such things being a maid," she wails trembling inside at such personal duties she not prepared for.

"But you're not a maid Selina, you know that. You're our au pair and don't forget we are paying you extremely well so your empty bank account will soon grow big and fat. Hmm, like something else I could think of talking about massage."

"Oh Josette. It's so embarrassing for me to be touching another person without their clothes. I've never done it. I'd be looking away all the time in case he saw me looking there. Must I do this?"

"Yes, I'm afraid so. Listen to me Selina, you are a sweet young thing and yes, you've led a very sheltered life, almost to the point of being stupidly sheltered but you've got to grow up and get involved in the real world sooner or later. You'll be 21 before you know it so you have to get wise about life.

"How could you ever please a man sometime in the future when you wish to take a partner and maybe get married if seeing a man naked scares you?"

"Besides you won't be doing this for me, it's for Mr Pardie as a surprise. He's expecting me to massage him as usual so he will get a big surprise, I mean you can make it a b-i-g surprise by coming in your beautiful new black negligee before you go down to get breakfast for us and just tell him you want to learn how to do it. That way, if you think you make any mistakes he will forgive you and always try to help you. He likes to help you; I told you that the first day we met.

"If it makes you feel any better I'll come by your room sometime after dinner and tell you or even show you how to go about it. Now until then stop getting in a tizz otherwise Mr Pardie will think you're a girl, not a woman."

The young Singapore babe is in a dither. Out of the frying pan but into the fire. She's not game to ask Josette anything more about it and accepts she must wait until the French model comes to her room after dinner to tell her how to go about it. Josette can't wait.

Dusting the rooms in her clinging bodysuit quickly becomes second nature to Selina and each time she sees Jacques talking to Josette in just a pair of white casual pants, sandals and no shirt, she can't take her eyes off him. He's so much older than her with a beautiful model partner of his own nationality. A tiny tinge of jealousy creeps into her mind. She has no one, and has never had a man and Josette is so attractive and successful as a model in her own right and she sleeps with Jacques. She's so lucky, Selina moons to herself, but it's not sleeping with him that makes the young Asian girl a bit jealous, it's because Josette has a wonderful man for a partner and she doesn't.

As Jacques passes by the dining room area he glances in and sees Selina bending over using a small dustpan and brush on the tiled floor. Her arse is up in the air and her head pointing towards the floor in a position he often enjoyed fucking Josette. She straightens up and he darts by just as she turns around unaware he saw her.

Sometime later about an hour before she starts to get the evening meal ready and Josette is in his office going through emails and looking up websites, the inexperienced au pair misjudges the water pressure when she turns on the cold water tap over the sink. She's not used to the fully imported tap handles which work as a pump handle not a traditional fitting and the jet stream of water bounces out of the stainless steel sink and splashes over her face, shoulders and upper chest. She yelps loudly, forgetting the strength of the water pressure and in surprise, jumps back only to lose her footing in her high heel shoes and land on her bum.

He runs into the kitchen from the living room after hearing her shout out and finds her leaning back on her elbows on the tiled floor. "Are you all right? What happened? Here, I'll help you up." He rushes to her side and deliberately grasps her around the sides of her chest so that his big hands are partly spread around the sides of her firm breast. It's enough to gauge their real firmness in a platonic manner and she's more concerned about making herself look silly in front of him than realise he's discretely feeling her there.

"Oh "I am so clumsy," she whimpers, embarrassed to let him see her do this. He grabs a hand towel to soak up the water on her face. "I'm so sorry; I'm not used to these taps. At my old place the water pressure was terrible and the tap handles were not like this press up and down ones. Now I've saturated the front of me."

Again he steps in to reassure her, noticing though how the water has soaked through the sheer silk and made her breasts even more revealing, the cold water making her nipples seem harder than they seem at most times. He holds her around the shoulders and tells her it was an accident and not to find fault in herself. His voice is soft and reassuring. "I've done it myself. Actually it makes you look even prettier with your hair ruffled about and your face shiny from the water." He holds her closer to him so this time, the points of her breasts are touching his bare chest. He can feel the dampness from the water and the nipples pressing into his skin as he looks at her.

Selina is halfway to somewhere and halfway to nowhere. This is the first time a man has held her so close and she trembles inside. He wants her to melt, but feels her almost shivering in frightened resistance as he puts a strong arm around her back and pulls her seemingly fraghile body into his hulk. She's all butterflies inside. He's calm and in command, his voice kept low and gentle, like caresses rather than a pat.

"You should not panic Selina. You use up so much energy when you panic so take a deep breath.

"That's better. Now do it again" He holds her tightly so that her breasts are pressed against his hairy chest, their faces are just half a foot apart and she can feel something pressing against her, just above her pussy. She realises he's got an erection and it's against her body. Her mind races in different directions at once.

He sees bewilderment and confusion written on her face and she begins to resist his grip and tries to lean back but ends up coming forward. His strong hands relax their grip on her body but instead he places the open palms of both hands over the cheeks of her tight arse and pulls her against his cock, but in his pants he can't get the angle he needs to press it against her pussy. It's pushed against the top of her thigh as Selina feels a mixture of fear and passion flooding her senses.

"Sir, sir, please..no...please no.. oh please." She resists but doesn't retreat. He pulls her close again and he licks her on the neck. "Oh please sir, I can't ...Josette...oh..." He doesn't intend to go too far, but just far enough to raise the dust that's been sitting in her sexual energy reserves unused for too long. Pulling her into his body with a firmer grip around the cheeks of her tight bum he sucks on an ear lobe and breathes warmly into her ear. "Your beauty is timeless, your skin so pure, your scent ...oh your sexy scent." He lays a kiss on the other side of the neck and squeezes her arse into his body but this time a bit harder so she can feel the stiffness of him pressed against the fragile silk. Her mind races in erratic circles of confusion and a sudden sense of discovery.

Fighting a rising passion from deep within she shakes her head about, her ponytail swaying from side to side as she tries to lean away from him, but he pulls her into him again, this time his erection squaring up between her thighs so that it's lying flat upright into her cameltoe crevice. "Ooooh, sir please. Josette...sir...oh, please stop. What if... oooh"