Asian Innocence Manipulated Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

She's doing well and he caresses her around the sides of her face and pulls her long black hair back out of the way getting ready for when he ejaculates. Not a word has been uttered between them -- it's as though it's understood and there's no need for adding anything. She can sense it coming too, it must be the female instinct as she relaxers her lips around the girth of his penis where she's held it so snugly and allows him to pull it from her mouth.

Jacques utters just three words in a loud groan -- "Selena for you, " quickly tilting her face up towards him and pointing his missile set to fire directly on target, her partly open mouth the bullseye. She's wide-eyed not knowing what to expect as he jettisons with groaning force a white stream of his pure creamy life forming seed to splatter across her lips, some landing on her tongue and some left hanging from her top lip. His second burst streaks over her nose and between her eyes, making her instinctively squint defensively in case the next one gets in her eyes. It doesn't. It lands on the side of her face nearer to her mouth.

Jacques grabs her head and pulls her closer and says urgently, "open" as he steers his rod up to her mouth and rests the engorged head of it just over her bottom lip in time to deposit his third ejaculate. He leaves it resting there as he rubs the shaft to squeeze out another teaspoonful of cum before withdrawing and taking a deep breath. He knows the camera didn't miss a thing; all he has to do is crop the image around her face and expand it.

"Open your mouth Selena, hold your tongue out and look at the camera," he orders and she complies. It was a captivating snapshot of her tongue covered in a white mantle of his sperm and residue around the edges of her mouth.

"That's it!" he says excitedly. He can see she's still holding his cum in her mouth not sure what to do. "Swallow it my little orchid, swallow it. Now come here and lick my penis dry like the young model from Tonga did."

Selena sucks him dry and holds his penis admirably almost bewildered that she's just done all this. "Was I good?" she asks. "It was my first time."

"You were a big surprise and tomorrow I'll show you the pictures and you can tell me which one you like to see on the wall of my studio."

She suddenly realises she's sitting on the floor naked apart from her bikini bottom so she asks if she can go to get dressed again.

"Come here Selena," he says with authority as she stands up, her bare breasts jiggling as he squeezes her body into his bare stomach and he looks her in the eyes.

"You are coming to me soon, I can feel it. Don't tell me when, just do it when you are ready. Now best you go and get dressed and get back to your work."

Across town Mr Singh is one Indian that's not red faced with embarrassment having completely zonked two teenage tenants with his wine and dash of Spanish fly aphrodisiac in their goat's milk the previous night. While Selena's waking up in her bed after dreaming of a romantic rendezvous with Jacques Pardie, Mr Singh's waking up to find the two teenage tenants Mandy and Sherrie still sound asleep and completely nude slumped against each other on his lounge. It was a night of total debauchery and for him, sweet revenge.

He comes out of his bedroom equally naked and with a suitable erection, an erection suitable for the occasion. The drug and the alcohol have put them into a deep sleep but they will wake up soon. But not soon enough.

Sherrie, the younger of the two -- he still thinks she put her age up to be able to share the tenancy with her friend -- is slumped with her bum closer to the edge of the lounge so he kneels down and very carefully moves her legs apart.

His licks are very short and light at first to see if she moves but the combination of the very powerful sex stimulant, then more wine than she should have been drinking and several orgasms from his frenetic affair with their young bodies between 7 o'clock and midnight has her well and truly out like a light switched off.

'Hummph,' he grumpily asserts to himself, 'young ones can't handle it.' His lips keep away from her clitoris and he likes the feel of sliding his tongue up the length of her vagina lips instead and around the surface of her labia majora. He spreads her legs slightly wider again to get his body in closer and this time he puts his mouth over the top of her clitoris and clamps around it, pressing lightly and gently into the soft spongy tissue to feel he's got as much of it in his mouth as possible, then he sucks upwards and uses his tongue to brush around and over the head of her clit from inside his mouth. She stirs but stays asleep. It pleases the man of his mid forties to do this to such a young woman in the making to see how far he can get away with it before she eventually wakes up.

The reason he gave them both an extra dose the night before was so he could manipulate them meaningfully in the morning, knowing they would not wake up before maybe 10 o'clock and it's only 8am. He stops licking Sherrie and decides to drag Mandy alongside while she's out cold too. He gets them side by side and drags their bums right to the edge of the lounge and spreads their legs as wide as he can. Ah, such a sight, he thinks, congratulating himself. These young sluts deserve to be treated like this for being such upstarts and talking so poorly about him behind his back.

He goes to another room and comes back with two small tablets. He opens their mouth and tilts their heads right back so the tablet goes directly down their throat and into their system. He has a jar of aphrodisiac cream he's bought just for them and he gets a teaspoonful size amount on two fingers and opens Sherrie's inner lips with his left hand and pushes the cream up into the spongy area under the clitoris close to her urethra.

It will sit there and from body heat be absorbed into her nervous system but importantly, make her pussy want to go crazy for sexual gratification. He's seen one woman grinding her pussy on a vertical but desirably shaped and right size bedpost to satisfy herself with such a stimulant inside her. He will make sure Sherrie won't have to look for a bedpost or any crude objects if she lusts for satisfaction as much as she's likely to when she wakes up.

He turns to Mandy and puts a similar big dob of the stimulant around her most highly erogenous zone inside her vagina and just sits back priding himself on getting away with his artful manipulation of these two hot young Asians.

He knows when they wake up and start moving about they will start to feel increasingly sexy beyond what they were the previous night so that's why he has a deviant plan in mind. Mr Singh really likes to play with young Asians as they have such beautiful sexy smooth skin, lithe bodies, tight but sexy backsides, small frames more easily to control and in most cases smaller but sensuous breasts. Their pussies may look smaller but they have no trouble taking huge cocks.

But even a man of his perverted fantasises with these young Asian women draws the line somewhere. He was once in Thailand and was disgusted when approached by a pimp offering him the choice of two pretty young girls standing behind him for a two-hour hire; they looked no more than 10 so he told the man to go away, telling him his cock is very big and would not be any use them being so young. The pimp, desperate for a client, insisted that eight or nine inches would be no trouble and our dirty-minded Indian landlord felt clean after chasing the pimp off and feeling disgusted at what he heard.

So to be fondling these ex-schoolgirls yet to join the workforce is fun, especially as the age of consent in Singapore is 16. He knows he's on safe ground in any case and one thing is certain, when they wake up he won't have to ask for their consent.

He suckles on their breasts, making their nipples hard even though they are out cold. The nervous system never sleeps. It's going to be a long an eventual day and he's glad they don't have jobs to go to because he intends going to work on them once they wake up.

CHAPTER 9 in 21 days' time (diary it) starts with the hot bodied disgraced school students getting a real taste of Indian meat stir fry style with two pulsating pussies begging to be fed. Selena too, is moved by her torrid photographic session with Jacques and starts to come out of her shell. Temperatures are rising and steamy indoor weather is just ahead.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers