Asian Innocent

Story Info
A virgin makes a terrible mistake.
1.6k words
4.1
205.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms Black
Ms Black
44 Followers

Every day that summer I managed to detour my chaperone through the park so that I could ogle the gardener there. It was my only rebellion from Father's tyranny.

There were actually two gardeners in the park. I called them Adonis and Gorilla. It was Adonis, had a smile that you could write on a blackboard with and every time I passed him in the park I dreamt of long tongue rolling kisses, he wouldn't stop me having fun, that was for sure. He was the feature of many of my night-time explorations as well. Gorilla? All that thick black body hair, no thank you.

Even though I'd just had my eighteenth birthday, the thought that I might be interested in boys, or worse that I they might be interested in me, occupied my Father's every waking moment. Sometimes I think he'd consider converting to Islam, just so that he could have me completely covered in a Yashmak. 'Boys, even Pakistani boys, don't respect easy girls.' He'd say, and by easy, he'd mean girls who left the house on their own, that's why he always insisted on me being chaperoned outside the house. If it hadn't been for that 3-day old dhal, I may never have lost my virginity.

It was the dhal my aunt had for lunch that sent her rushing upstairs to the toilet when she should have been chaperoning me down to Father's shop. I took my chance and left on my own. After all, someone had to be there to give my Father a break.

Adonis was on his own for once, attending to one of the flower beds.

I could not afford the luxury of nerves or coyness. This was my only chance. 'All on your own today?' I asked, strolling towards him. He couldn't take his eyes off my skirt as my hips slid the light fabric from side to side across my thighs. I imagined what my father would say if he could see this boy's eyes.

'Like what you see?' I asked.

He rose, blotting out the sun as he stretched to his full height. I was expecting the sun to blaze through golden locks, creating a halo of purity around him. Instead I shivered in his shadow.

'I see you pass by sometimes.' He said, avoiding my question.

'I know, but your eyes never manage to get above my waist do they.'

He didn't try to deny it, he just smiled.

A silence fell between us and I suddenly felt like an opportunity was escaping me. I had no choice, I lunged forward, right into the depths of his shadow, and kissed him.

He broke away, pushing me back.

'You gay?' I asked, trying to hide my rejection and my fear.

He smirked, 'my boss would take a dim view if he saw me kiss you here.'

'Where would he like me to kiss you then?' As the words fell from my mouth they were almost followed by my lunch, I was so nervous. But I certainly wasn't about to let this opportunity escape.

He jagged a thumb over to a large shed hidden in the trees. I didn't like the idea of somewhere quite so secluded, even if he did have such a gorgeous smile. But then his hand wrapped around mine, enclosing it completely and my legs could do nothing but stumble after him.

The shed was dark, the wild twists of agricultural tools were everywhere. A single light bulb lit the entire structure from high up in the rafters. I blinked until my eyesight adjusted. And while I was blinking I could hear him securing the door behind us.

I leant against a wooden pillar, coyly pushing my hands behind my back and trying to appear calm. 'So.' I said, letting my eyes drop down his body. 'You gonna show me what you got?'

He smiled and pulled his tee shirt over his head, smearing sweat-sodden dirt across the ridges of his stomach. Then he stepped up close, his lips finding mine as he pushed against me. His fingers found the bottom of my string-top and pulled it over my head. I resisted, not sure that I wanted to go this far, but he was too strong to deny. The top disappeared over my head, taking my arms up with it and, before the fabric left my skin, he grabbed my wrists in one callused hand, holding them high against the pillar. His other hand found the back of my neck and dragged my lips back to his. I melted under his touch.

He released my hands and kissed me harder, lifting me onto the workbench so that my arse was only just on the edge of it, his body jammed against mine to stop me falling. His hands explored with clumsy strength, making me wince and shudder in equal measure.

I explored to, my small hands lost on his muscular frame. Eventually I found his fly and unzipped him. As I began to massage his cock, I wondered for the millionth time what one of these things would feel like inside me.

Without warning, he lifted my skirt, pulled the crotch of my panties aside. I couldn't wait to feel his fingers in my most intimate place. His head pulled back from mine for a moment and we looked into each other's eyes. He wasn't thinking about doing anything with his fingers, but then I had come here for more than that as well, hadn't I?

The head of his cock brushed against my thigh, making me shudder. Then it was against my pussy lips, so much bigger than my fingers. He pushed forward and kept pushing, the head ploughing into me without hesitation. I don't think he was even aware that he had ripped through my hymen. All those nights I had imagined him kissing me, his cock deep inside and now it was actually happening. He never took his gaze off mine as he took long deep strokes, his cock forcing itself deeper and deeper into me with each plunge. I'd done it. I was being fucked by a boy. It was actually happening.

As he picked up the pace, the tools on the bench began to rattle, then to fall off, but he never stopped fucking me, never broke my stare. In the end I closed my eyes and let my head fall onto his shoulders, abandoning myself to his cock. Both his hands were under my thighs now, supporting the full weight of my body.

With a jerk, Adonis lifted me off the bench and began to massage my anus. I'd never really played with my ass before, but his fingers felt wonderful and I whispered as much into his ear, before realising that he still had both hands on my thighs. It was then I felt coarse hair against my back.

'Room for another one?' It was a man's voice. Gorilla's.

'Sure is." Replied Adonis

I twisted to try and get myself away, but Gorilla wrapped a thick hairy hand around my neck. 'Don't and you'll live to regret this.' He said, jerking my head. In one movement, he slid his cock to the entrance of my arse and slammed it in. It felt like he'd swung an axe between my legs. I screamed, digging my nails deep into Adonis's fleshy shoulders.

Adonis followed suit, his beautiful smile twisting to a grimace as he shoved his cock into me, making me pay for digging my nails in. I didn't cry. I was determined not to cry. I had not pictured my first time this way. I had pictured candles, soft sheets and gentleness. Not this sweaty crush in a filthy shed.

Gorilla forced his muddy hands round onto my breasts and began to use them as a lever to hammer as hard as he could into me, pinching my nipples when he remembered to. They fucked me like they were pounding steak, each one trying to outdo the other and, with Gorilla's arm still round my neck, all I could do was let it happen.

Neither my pussy nor my arse offered any resistance to them. They stretched to accommodate whatever was forced in and when they couldn't stretch anymore the muscle obliged by tearing to make room for them. I could feel the patter stab of tiny rips shocking through the muscles, as if their cocks were coated in ground glass. The rips spread the pain deeper and deeper into me until they converged at the very pit of my stomach. My muscles cramped so hard I would have doubled over if I hadn't been trapped between these two sweaty bodies. The cramp racked through me, down to where they were fucking me. Then I suddenly knew what was happening, what they had made my body do.

Next thing I knew, I was screaming the roof down as my orgasm swept over me. I had never felt anything so powerful before. My whole body cramped with pleasure, spasming around their cocks so hard that they had no choice but to cum.

Both men shoved themselves in hard, shooting deep into me, stretching both my holes wide open. My body sucked on the thick roots of their manhood as I came and came. I didn't care how much it hurt now, I just begged them not to stop as wave after wave crashed over me.

In the middle of one of the waves, they pulled out, letting me collapse onto the dirt floor. My stretched muscles refused to close, letting cold air playing around my gaping flesh. Two streams of spunk mixed as they dribbled down my thighs,. I felt like a whore and I probably looked like one as well.

Without a word, they gathered their clothes and left. Bastards, I thought to myself. But then I the pain still throbbed, reminding me of the orgasms I'd just been given. I struggled to my feet, battered and used.

I prayed my aunt would be ill again soon.

Ms Black
Ms Black
44 Followers