Asian Massage: Breeding Becky

Story Info
Interracial, asian, breeding, impregnation, cum, creampie.
5k words
4.23
181.8k
126
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never been in to this particular AMP before. There's so many on every block in less wealthy parts of town that you could go to a different storefront every weekend for a year and never make a return visit, I'm sure. I walk in and I'm nervous, a bit, as I always am when entering an AMP. I hear footsteps on the hardwood floor walking toward me in the hall behind the front foyer office area, and lo and behold I'm greeted by a beautiful, tall, chinese woman. She must stand at least 5'10, maybe 5'11, perhaps this is due to heels. No, she's built, strong-blooded, able-bodied, the works. She's in her thirties, but is undeniably attractive. I'm 5 foot 8. She asks me how long for a massage and I hand her more than enough for an hour, so I say an hour, and keep it, referring to the 'change'. She unlocks the door, lets me in, and we embrace in a hug. It's a hearty hug, she's full and warm and a strong woman, not a waify, frail chinese woman but a hearty and voluptuous alpha. She directs me to a darkened room, and tells me she'll be back shortly.

After she closes the door I undress.

I am wearing a wide, soft vinyl cock ring that fully surrounds both my shaft and my scrotum. I see the table with amenities and take the oil, pumping a generous amount into my hand, lubricating, 'polishing' my cock. At this point I'm eagerly anticipating the moment when she re-enters and my nude body is on display, so naturally I'm rock hard. I pull my foreskin back and tightly grasp around my glans for a few seconds, pumping blood deeply several times with pelvic flexing. I then lay down on the massage table and fold my penis back so it's laying flat behind me. Erect, glans exposed and pressed into the bed, I'm laying face down. It's almost uncomfortable laying that way with a fully erect cock unless I arch my back, so I do so. My legs are widened a bit as well, to widen the view and allow for easier access and exposure to my genitals.

She enters and greets me again, while I'm still remaining face down. I do turn to look at her though and thank her. She asks me if I want oil and I confirm that I would prefer that. Skipping the step where they'd normally cover your genital area with a small towel, she puts some oil on my feet and starts with them - briefly - before moving to my neck and shoulders. While caressing my neck, she moved to my scalp, rubbing her hands and probing with her fingers across my skin and through my hair. I have long hair and she asked me about it, as well as making small talk asking if I had been there before, if I was single, my job, and so forth. I learned about her, she shared that her husband was kind of a sad drunk defeated husk of a man, and cruel at that, and they haven't had any type of love in their relationship for years, so she's divorcing. Some kind of tale of that variety anyway. As she moved from my neck down to my back, she progressed to past my immediate buttocks and moved to my knees, lower leg, and feet. She then started rubbing from my knees up to my thigh and ass, and would periodically skim her fingers / nails across my dick or balls. My balls are always shaved extremely closely, smoothly, so they remain succulent and devoid of occluding hairs. When I wear my cock ring for hours, as I had this day, my balls begin to bulge a bit and become prominently spherical popping out below my dick. They almost become erect as well when my cock is hard, as a result of being hoisted inside the same harnessing ring.

Her brushing of my ass, balls, and dick had made me quite hard and I was regularly flexing my cock as she did this, so she finally just snapped. Speaking through a thick accent and copious saliva, she stuttered out "holy shit. Do you just want a blojo- or handjob now? You are like already hard and it just save time" I looked at her while turning around so I was now laying on my back - I saw that she was unable to conceal a smile as she quickly rambled on frantically: "It's just that - OH WOW, holy shit, how the fuck? That's yours? How is your dick so big? On you" She went in to this quickly distracted stream of consciousness as I turned around. Undeniably, my dick was larger than it had ever seemed before, was engorged because of the ring, and I was mentally and physically stimulated by this asian queen archetype. My cock, through rigorous exercise, stretching, and intent, has now grown to 7 and 1/4 inches in length fully erect, 6 inches girth, which I was now. I ended up laughing a lot at her comments as she compared my physique and behavior to her other 'regular clients'. People don't normally do this, she told me. I never even received a full massage from her before she basically interrupted herself to quickly, in an exasperated way, ask me if I'd like my handjob now. I had to assume based on her frazzled speaking, hair playing, and insistence that I'm 'so cute', that she was actually strongly attracted to me and wanted to cut to the chase.

I did confirm that I wanted her to move to my cock, of course, and so I knelt, sat, and stood for the next 20 or 30 minutes giving her the prize. It was toward the closing end of the day, so she began to explain that she was rushing things since it was late and it's what happens anyway. (As though the massage was less important to her than the get-to-stroking-their-dick part). She oiled up her hands and my cock and went to work playing with it, asking me about my cock ring, and telling me how she liked it. I urged her to suck it, but she was saying that she can't do that, it's late, and she doesn't, she can't. OK, fine. I stuck my hand between her legs, she didn't resist at all, and snuck them between her panties. She was wearing a skirt, so it was inviting and available in such an intimate setting. I quickly probed around her wet, warm clit with my fingers and started feeling her body wrack, warp, contort, and shape itself around my hand and body as I stimulated her pussy. At this point, she's stroking my dick inches from her face and I'm all up in her cunt with a few fingers. I take my other hand and push up her shirt and she adjusts her bra for me.

I ask if she can take any of her clothing off and try to lift it off myself, and she says she can't, because "mamasan" is nearby and she also has to answer the door any moment. Alright, I get it, that's fine. I go to kiss her and she says "I smoke". I tell her I do too, and she's rolling her eyes in mock resistance, and I go in and kiss her. It's a brief tongue kiss, I feel and taste as much of her mouth before she pulls away, and I lick her nose and cheek as I go in again. The warm saliva and skin of the inner mouth turns me on with renewed vigor. She returns her focus to stroking with a lot of force and intense eye and mouth concentration - it was as though her mouth was salivating for my dick. So I did what was only natural, and guided her head down. She resisted, and said no, she can't. I did it a few more times and while she wasn't upset, she was not going to allow my cock to enter her mouth.

So I didn't enter her mouth. She brought me to climax, which is really saying I allowed myself to climax and I came with several spurts while she was above my cock - her hair draping down, me leaning forward with one breast lifted to my hungry mouth as I suck her nipple - and it was an invigorating ejaculation of lust for her, semen landing on her top, her legs, my chest, my legs, and a big glob right on my ballsack, right where it came from. I'm exhausted, she's sweating, she's also surprised and continues to blurt comments, clearly falling back to a safety of just gabbing on and on when she's nervous. Towards the end of the handjob I asked her if she could make use of a condom, which was done via gestures rather than explicit mention. She said not tonight, no.. . and it didn't sound entirely convincing, so I asked (commanded): "So next time, then."

She cleaned me up, nicely wiping my ballsack (which she took her time to do, and held, caressed, and squeezed a few times. She did the same with my shaft, taking very cute and delicate effort to "weigh" it by holding it up and feeling the heat of the protruding, bulging genitals I was proudly displaying. After I was cleaned up, I started to get dressed while she was off putting dirty towels to wash. My underwear of choice for settings such as these are shear, tight fitting polyester, lycra, nylon type garments. The white ones I wore did very little to compress or conceal anything: So when my masseuse returned, she saw me in a button up with rolled sleeves, a patterned tank underneath, and white, bulging, veiny, bulbous sports briefs! She laughed and immediately cupped my cock and balls through the fabric. I still wanted her, and was greatly hard, so I quickly popped my dick and balls out above the briefs by pulling them down, and thrust them into her hand proper. I told her to keep feeling it, while I then grabbed my pants and put them on, one leg at a time. The fly was unzipped and unsnapped, and I didn't pull them up all the way - but she never stopped stroking my dick during this! I was then fully dressed, excepting my socks and dress shoes, as she pumped my pink, straining dick projecting out from my groin like a handle.

She said it was time, and I already knew it was, because of the clock. She turned and left the room. I gathered my keys and wallet into my pockets and left. I hadn't bothered with my pants yet. As I emerged from the door I saw she was waiting there with 2 small mini cups of water. She giggled as she saw my dick was still sticking straight out, and handed me the water, which I took with both hands. Her hands, now free, patted my cock back and forth, from side to side, as though it was a game. After I finished the waters, I crumpled them and stuck them in a pocket and then hugged her. She hugged me back strongly, and my dick, at this point wet with precum again, was pressed against her chest. After our hug, she held my dick and carefully led me down the hall, where the door to the entryway was, so I could depart. Feeling she had been sufficiently attuned to my penis, I put my reproductive organs back in my pants, kissed her goodbye, and left. I had obtained her name, when she worked, a potentially true history about her, and her willingness to become sexual with me.

-- Visit 2 --

I returned a few weeks later, in the morning this time, first customer of the day as they opened. She immediately recognized me, brightened when she saw, opened the door, led me in, and told me she had thought about me just a few days ago. The next thing she did as soon as we were in the hall - after I hugged and kissed her - was to reach to my pants, this time easy, sheer gym shorts, and feel my cock. "You wear the ring?" I said "Maybe.." she said "You should." She led me to a room again and told me she'll be back soon. I had already told her it'd be an hour, but she didn't bother to collect money this time. I undressed, emptied my pockets, opened my wallet, removed the condom and the money, and placed them cleanly folded next to the rest of my clothing and belongings. When she came back, I was already laying down. I was wearing the ring, however this time my cock was not engorged, it was not with the foreskin already pulled back. I was 'modest', but it was still folded down, so she had access. I was still laying with a slightly widened posture.

This time, I told her I wanted a "full massage, and other stuff, too..." with the grand verbal vagueness that I accompanied with placing my hand between her legs and expertly maneurving beside the fabric, quickly exploring her warm depths with my bare finger. She obviously liked it, but it wasn't that time yet. She began her legitimate massage on my back. When she moved to my legs, she began taking full strokes from toes to groin, and from groin up to head. Each time she'd brush, slide, patter, or tickle across my cock and balls on the way by. I was loving every moment of it, and the massage itself was removing contortions, knots, and muscle stress, as well. She was talented with her hands and had genuine healing potential. When she had me turn over some 15 or 20 minutes later, she started with some oil around my midsection and very quickly moved to my dick, without asking. "So you want this now?" she asked and I was smiling wide, grinning and nodding at her stupidly, staring down at her from my naked body as she wielded my cock like a huge tuber vegetable still lodged in the ground.

I asked, again, if she could get naked, and she said she can't. So I did the next closest thing and pulled her garments aside: her panties came down (her flexible tube skirt again allowed for easy access) and her top came up, bra pushed down. I now had full on display of her pussy: it was mostly shaved, and quite a fine sight of its own. Her nipples were large, engorged, and tube-like - they fit in my mouth like much tastier, meatier morsels of flesh compared to previous mounds I had feasted on. I finger fucked her for a while as she stroked my cock, and then had her lay on the massage table. I went down on her - tasting her most intimate womanhood and I lapped and lubed her eagerly with my mouth to the agreement of her moans. I went to the side table, retrieved my condom, showed her it, and nodded in a way that showed I was asking for approval. She acknowledged, confirmed, and obliged. She was saying she can't do this, and shouldn't, but also saying that she knows I wanted it last time - so I of course jumped in, saying yeah, we agreed to do this next time when I came by! Which seemed to be the reasoning she wanted to hear too, as she allowed me to commence.

I wrapped up my buddy and slid in to her as she lay on the table. Oh, god it felt good. The first I had had in a year. The oldest I have had. The kinkiest and most taboo I have had. Her comments immediately centered on how large it was, how I should be careful because I don't know if it's even going to fit in her, etc. I allayed her fears by saying my ex, smaller than her, could take me - and she cutely cried out "That don't mean shit! That does not mean my pussy can fit!" Her English was quick, heavily accented, and with telltale grammar constructs that show it's legitimate ESL. But she was smart, and this was apparent, too. She was a bigger woman than me by some heft when it came to love making, and this turned me on further. I pushed my body against hers, her legs straight up, me pile driving in to her like a plank on top. My hair was falling in her face and I kept licking her mouth and nose, kissing her forehead. I'm fully naked with a cock ring on, and she's fully clothed with her panties pulled down, her top stretched upwards. It's an erotic coupling, on this tiny massage table. I find out I can grip the table itself, something not typical in this position, and now I can fully support my body weight. This allows me to pull my body very strongly in to hers, giving me very deep, powerful thrusts. In this position, her legs are being smushed down into her chest as I fuck her. It runs through my head that this is probably actually not something she does after all, given how she's described most customers; shy, inept, ugly, out of shape, fat. I've been through phases and degrees of that, but now I'm getting in the best shape of my life and I guess she's reaping the rewards of that.

We change positions and I lay back now, and she sits on me. She's bouncing on my cock, and then sitting and grinding, and then bouncing - and then she's paused, elevating her entry point enough to give me range of motion to begin my own half. For a slow moment I hoist myself up to kiss her, and enjoy the sight of her swelling flesh pull on my glans rim as I rock my hips. I start pumping in to her from below, feeling my balls wobble around in restricted movements due to the cock ring, pulling and stretching my genital skin further, turning me on. I exit her, and again she takes position on the massage table on her back. I begin fucking her intensely and talking dirty - telling her how much I know she loves it, needs it, wanted it. I actually climax during this, laying on top of her during my cock tensing and flinching, feeling cum shoot into the condom as I continue my rhythm. I'm sweating profusely and thank her, telling her how much I like her.

I take off the condom and throw it to the ground with a splat, and return to caressing her. I kiss her, I suck her nipples, I massage her now puffy pussy, which has changed its shape since we first exposed ourselves to each other. She's resuming token resistance about the sex, asking if I know how much it's going to cost me, etc. I'm not swayed, she's still unable to resist my smile, nor am I hers, and it's clear that despite the customer/business relationship, there's a physical lusting element that is playing a part. I start to grow hard again as I'm kissing her and fondling her tenderly. We're both standing up, as we had shortly after finishing the first round, after I had cum. I'm gesturing to her and hinting at sex again, and she's telling me that she can't, she can't get sweaty, she can't shower like I can if she gets dirty, she's AT WORK and can't just DO THIS. Haha, okay okay I get it.. I say it cooly and without concern as I continue probing her body.

Soon she's laying back on the massage table again, and I'm stroking my cock. This time, there's no condom on. I'm thinking about how much I want to fuck her, and especially skin to skin, but I'm having intrusive fearful thoughts of how unwise that would be, how potentially unclean it could be. I banish those thoughts, preferring the passion of lovemaking instead, and plunge in to her. It's immediate bliss. I feel the soft folds of her gently popping, pulling, and ceding under my girth, and I feel every bit of suction and warm, moist lubricant slide across my veins and glans. I push down into her hard, gripping the massage table, and begin furiously pumping in to her. It's actually gyrating the table and making noise, and I don't care. I'm verbally reminding her how much she loves my cock, how much she knows her pussy was made for me. I tell her that the proper place for her pussy is on my dick, and she looks at me with a surprised face while I continue bottoming out in to her. I tell Becky that the proper home for my cock is inside of her. I tell her how much I know she wants someone to fuck, for relief, after such a dissatisfying marriage. As I press in to her deeply, I curve and arch my penis upwards, scooping in to her, and I pulsate my pelvic and groin muscles, twitching inside of her, allowing myself to feel and savor her vaginal softness via the sensory tip of my penis. I laugh as I remind myself that she hasn't had her bare lips around my head yet to give me oral, yet i've tasted her nectar and I'm moments from pumping my seed in to her.

I feel the surge of energy in my groin, abdomen, chest and thighs and brace myself for controlled motion in the key moment of triumph. I exhale hot breath across her neck and kiss her passionately on her neck up to her chin, lower lip, and kiss her with my tongue. While I'm doing that I am flexing my thighs, holding a prolonged deep thrust into her, and allowing my cock to twitch as I pour in to her. I slide in and out of her a few more times for proper dispersal and hear a chime from the front door. Ha, someone walked in, as she's feared! I pull out of her with that slimy slick suction popping and get off of her. She quickly hops off the table, pulls up her panties, straightens her bra and pulls her top back in position, and opens the door. Admittedly, she was in the most basic of ways, re-concealed. There wasn't any obvious indication she had just been fucked, let alone that there was at that moment semen from a client nestled inside of her. I heard murmuring, "Later" and the door chimed and jingled again. She came back in and said "You so bad! Not supposed to here. Here I can't shower! I can't do this! This is work!" Some very close variation of that, anyway. Apparently she was trying to indicate that what we just did shouldn't have happened, even though she was obliging every step of the way. I was satisfied to have marked my territory, obtained a new cock sheath, and deposited to her a seed, that she may be properly hooked. Plus the thought of all those men that day she'd give a massage to, some undoubtedly a handjob, all the while my cum had already marked the prize? It would be there, pheromones lingering, chemicals acting: I had laid my stake already, the scent was there to remind her, and the moistness between her legs would remain until the next shower, or someone cleans it from her. I had done it: a tall, strong, healthy Chinese woman submitted to the power of large cock. And dimples.

12