Asian Persuasion

Story Info
A wake up call with his hot Asian girlfriend.
771 words
2.93
119.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in the morning checking my email as I usually would. I lived in a modest apartment in a large city. I met this lovely young nurse named Nisa at the local café shop. She needed some change so I offered some. Ian is my name, an athletic, 5'9", 34 year old and never thought of myself as handsome with my brown eyes and distinguished whiffs of white hair. Anyway, Nisa and I started to talk, we hit it off from the very start. Nisa is of Asian heritage, 31, 5'6", fit speed skater and keeps in shape daily. That I love.

We talked some more exchanged phone numbers. I spent an hour on the phone with her and I hardly noticed the time. Next thing, it led to the first date and then another date. Next thing I knew she staying over at my place almost all the time. That I love.

I looked outside my window upon the adjacent buildings. The sun was casting its shadow upon the concrete giants below me. I heard a strange noise echoing off the walls. I got up from my chair to see what it was. A saw a couple in the back alley making out, I tried not too look. I stepped away for a moment; however curiosity got the best of me. The woman was slender 25 year old with blonde hair, good-sized breasts (36C) and in great shape. The guy was not bad either with his washboard abs and flowing brunette hair. He thrust his hips up into her pussy. She moaned with much pleasure. Her hands caressing his sides and muscular shoulder blades. She kissed passionately as he went deeper and harder into her. I could not pull myself away and looked some more.

The storm clouds moved in; but they continued without a care in the world. A heard the shower coming in the distance, Nisa must have come back from the rink. Meanwhile, the man had wrapped around his lips on her harden nipples. She held them in place as he sucked them hard. She pushed him away. He stood there surprised. The thunderclouds opened up and heavy rain pelted the hard beaten pavement. She turned around and showed her ass to him. The rain began to soak her ass. The man wiped the water from his eyes and caresses her toned ass. He rammed his hard cock into her pussy. She squealed. He pumped her harder and faster. She braced her arms against the graffiti strewn wall moaning. The man leaned back bracing himself and pushed harder. The woman came loudly. What a show! I heard footsteps behind me.

"Enjoy the show!" she whispered in my ear.

Embarrassingly, I said "Yes I did."

Nisa led me by the hand and pushed me upon the chair. She was still in her towl. I swear she looked like supermodel in my mind. Nisa knelt down and stripped off my boxers delicately. My hard on slowly emerging from the fabricated prison. She smiled and then got off her knees spreading her legs as her trimmed pussy wrapped my fleshy eight-inch shaft. Nina sighed as her hips connected with my hips. Nisa with her heart-stopping smiled opened took off her towel revealing her lovely 36b breasts. She pushed the nipples into my face. Without hesitation, I gorged and sucked her nipples. Nisa moaned loudly as she rode me harder. We almost came together when she kissed me passionately and led me to bed.

She told me to stop about a metre away from the bed.

"What?" I replied. Stupid me.

"I saw you watching that couple. I got horny watching you watching them." She chuckled.

Then she layed upon her stomach and raised her ass for me. She knows I love that. I kissed her ass tenderly. I moved my cock into her slowly inch by inch until the entire chamber was filled. I grabbed her ass. I went harder my balls hitting her gorgeous body body. She shook and moaned with each motion. I was in heaven. Nisa held my hands and encouraged me more. She came. I put her on her back and went into her again. I licked her nipples hard and ate on her luscious flesh. I placed one leg upon my shoulder. I kissed and licked her thigh. Nisa is quite flexible. That I love. She came again and again. In total she came six times and I did twice. It was the most incredible experience I ever had. This would not be the last one with Nisa either.

Stay Tuned For More.