Asian Slut Finds Lover

Story Info
Asian slut cuckolds boyfriend.
1.1k words
3.56
33.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew my girlfriend dated other men. I allowed it to keep her happy, but was not exactly thrilled by the situation. We seemed very happy when we were together, so if she had some fun on the side, big deal!

She is a beautiful Vietnamese girl who just turned 26 in October. I am almost 11 years older than her, a fact of which she always reminds me, referring to me as an "old man".

On her last birthday, I took her out to eat and she got a little tipsy. She explained to me that she had been dating someone for the last month. I have to say, I was a little in shock. Even though I work third shift, I was amazed that she had a guy on the side.

She told me that they had met at school (she goes to college 3 days a week). She had noticed him always staring at her, and even following her around: a STALKER!

After about a week and a half of school, he asked her out. She turned him down, not liking his looks or the way he looked at her. The following week he asked her out again, and she turned him down a second time, for the same reasons. But I'll give him credit for persistence: he asked her out a third time. She gave in!

She explained that she already had a boyfriend, but he told her that was fine. She never explained to me why she changed her mind and consented to go out with him. She just told me they had gone out four or five times. WTF! She wasn't even sure how many times they dated?

She told me his name was Michael and that he was 43. Wow! She explained to me that she didn't think he liked her too much. But she obviously liked him! I could tell by the way she talked about him. She was in major lust mode.

I told her it sounded like he had her wrapped around his little finger. She admitted she was with an awkward giggle, trying to gauge my reaction. I admit, I was pissed. This was becoming surreal.

We drove home in silence, me obviously fuming. When we got there she got undressed and went straight to bed nude. She always takes a shower before bed. I had so many questions I needed answered; my head was swimming. I felt nauseous!

I asked her if I could ask her a few questions about him, and to be honest. She said she would be. First, I asked her if they were lovers. She told me "not yet". I couldn't restrain myself, so I asked her a hypothetical question if he called her the following afternoon and told her he wanted her to spend the night with him and that he wanted to make love to her all night long; without any hesitation she said "yes".

I couldn't believe it. All I could manage to say was: wow, he has you completely wrapped around his little finger. She replied: "yes, so what? So did you when we first met". I thought I was gonna throw up. I felt like I had been kicked in the gut.

It is one thing to allow your girlfriend to date other men, but quite another to see her openly lust over one. I had one final question for her: if he asked her to be his girlfriend, would she say yes? She said she would.

I was completely dumbfounded! I asked her if she was serious or just trying to fuck with head. She replied: "I want him so bad, he's driving me crazy!" I told her not to be shy, but tell me how she really felt.

Ignoring my sarcasm, she told me she wanted him to be her one and only lover! I asked her what exactly she meant by that? She told me that she longed to feel his cock inside her and only wanted to give her pussy to him. No wonder why I haven't been getting any for the last month.

I meekly replied that she should be careful. That Michael was going to own her, and not just her ass. She said that he already did. Really? I asked her if she was his slave or his personal property? She immediately replied "both".

She was enjoying punishing me with her new lover. She told me that Michael was the only man she wanted. She said I shouldn't be mad or jealous. That it wasn't a competition, because I couldn't compete with him. He would win every time.

I felt crushed! She knew I was afraid, I actually was shivering and my teeth were chattering. Yet, I had a raging hard on, which she took notice of. She told me I better learn to accept that Michael was going to be her lover. I was speechless.

What happened next I will never forget. She asked me if I wanted to eat her. There is nothing I enjoy more, not even a blow job. She always keeps her pussy clean shaven for me, because she knows how much I love eating it. Plus, I can actually make her come, unlike when I fuck her with my 6" little boy's dick.

I said yes, of course and proceeded to go down on her. She grabbed my hair and stopped me. She told me I had to repeat after her if I wanted a taste. "Michael will be my lover!" I repeated it. "Michael will be my one and only lover!" I repeated it. "You want Michael to be my one and only lover!" I asked her if she really wanted me to say that? She told me to say it or I would go to bed hungry and unsatisfied. I said it. She told me to say it again. I did.

She laughed and told me that I had nothing to complain about, because "I want Michael to be your one and only lover!" I was finally allowed to go down on her. In between her moans she told me her pussy was reserved for him. Only his cock was allowed inside her. That only he could come in her. She even told me that from now on the only time I would be allowed to eat her was after THEY made love. She wanted me to taste her man's seed. I agreed!

Now I wait in dread. I know Michael will be her lover. It is just a matter of time. He's training her. He knows that by making her wait, she'll want him even more. I'm not even allowed to say his name. I have to refer to him as "your lover". I'm scared shit less by this whole situation, but have to admit I love being cuckolded by her.

I'll keep you updated!...