Asian Slut Girlfriend

Story Info
Asian girlfriend gives away pussy.
1.3k words
3.2
36.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been dating my beautiful Viet girlfriend for five years now. She is 25 and I am 35. About 2 years into our relationship she told me she wanted to see other men. I was reluctant, but accepted it. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever dated, and did not want to lose her.

She is very petite, only 4 foot 10 inches and 94 pounds, but she is very well proportioned. She has beautiful legs and a smoking hot little ass. She would always drop little comments about some of the guys she would date. Maybe, to gauge my reaction or to make me jealous. I'm not sure which.

She would tell me about some of her dates, but rarely get into specifics. She once told me some guy named Jeff, an investment broker from NYC was "very thick and long", then looked at me and giggled. I'm not stupid: I knew that by allowing her to date other men that I was essentially allowing her to have sex with them. She told me she went on a date with a guy named Aaron and that when they left the club and got back in the car that he took his erect cock out of his pants to show her his 8 and a half inch monster(I'm only 6" fully erect). I asked her what she did then, she laughed and asked me if I really wanted to know? I did! She said she sucked it, then laughed, but said she refused to date him again. She thought it was very presumptuous of him to whip it out like that on the first date.

I recently found a dried up rose and note from some guy in her car; I knew she left it there so I would find it. She said it was some Hispanic guy named Carlos who was crazy about her. Her friend Maria had set them up(she hates me), but she said she didn't really like him, but enjoyed stringing him along, just for fun!

She has a mean streak and she enjoyed stringing me along just for fun, also! She knew I loved her and worshipped the ground she walked on and she loved dropping hints about her various love interests. She told me she had Carlos wrapped around her little finger and was going to continue to lead him on until she broke him. I told her she was very cruel! She laughed and said that she knew it herself. She said she enjoyed playing with his emotions and that she would make him pay for falling for her. "He'll be my personal pet when I'm done with him."

Which brings us to my story proper. She told me that she would go to the same club every Friday night, while I was working. She would meet her friend, Maria, and Carlos would always tag along, even though she had only officially dated him twice. She said she enjoyed watching him drool over her, especially when she danced with other men.

She told me Carlos best friend was named Trey and that he was a real ladies man. The idea came to her to hit on Trey in front of Carlos, because she knew it would drive him crazy with jealousy. She said she was openly flirtatious with him in front of Carlos, but that, either out of respect for his friend or because he wasn't interested in her, he refused to take the bait.

She told me it made her even more determined to get him. She said that she went out and bought the skimpiest dress that she could find. One that would barely cover her ass and that was very sheer it was practically see-thru. She proceeded to tell me that she didn't wear a bra or panties and that she shaved her pussy completely bald. She was determined to give herself to him completely. She wanted him to know that she was his for the taking, and wanted to rub Carlos' nose in it.

The Friday before, she had put her plan into effect. She showed up at the club with Maria and the met Carlos and Trey at the bar. She gave Carlos a peck on the cheek but kissed Trey on the lips. He was shocked at first, but Carlos was obviously crestfallen turning beet red. They decided to get a table together and she immediately sat on Trey's lap. He was getting a boner when she dragged him to the dance floor.

No longer worried about his friend, he proceeded to feel her up on the dance floor. She said he was like an octopus with his hands all over her ass. He immediately realized she wasn't wearing any panties. I didn't take him long to realize her ass belonged to him that night.

When they got back from the dance floor, he pushed away her chair and dragged a bar stool from the bar. He positioned it in front of the table and ordered her to sit on it legs spread wide. She obeyed. He proceeded to finger her in front of Carlos and Maria. Maria was laughing it up, egging him on, but Carlos was not enjoying his best friend having his way with her pussy. He worked on her for around 10 minutes, before he ordered her to lay on the table spread wide in front of him. She gladly obeyed!

Then he really went to work on her pussy, spreading her wider and wider. He had managed to put three, then four fingers inside her. All the while, a small group had gathered around their table. It was mostly girls, but a few guys were telling him to fuck her right there. She told me the girls were worse, telling him to wreck her hole and urging him to put his whole hand inside her. He tried hard, but couldn't manage it, but he viciously fingered her.

She told me she was crying from the pain, but that she loved being used like a sex toy. She told me he continued to pound her little pussy for a half hour, gaining more and more momentum the more she cried. She loved being Trey's little slut in public. She said her pussy was completely destroyed when he was done with her. She laid there completely spent, trembling from the pounding she had just received. She told me she was completely spent, and just stayed like that with her wide open pussy for all to see for around 15 or 20 minutes. She also said she loved being a slut in public.

She told me she was planning the same thing for this Friday, two days hence. She wanted me come and watch. I was reluctant, but she said it would be fun. I asked her why it would be fun for me to watch a stranger finger fuck the shit out of her pussy in front of me. She told me she wasn't asking, she was telling me.

She wanted me and Carlos to watch her give her pussy away and to know there was nothing we could do to stop it! I told her if she wanted to be a slut there was nothing I could do to stop her. I agreed to go watch. I was really aroused by the whole situation, but didn't want her to think I was a freak. And, to cap the whole conversation off she said, "don't worry, you'll enjoy it! And, if you're a good boy, I'll even let you suck Carlos dick!" She said that so matter of factly I was scared. So, now I wait for Friday, scared shit less, but also extremely excited! I'll let you know what happens...