Asian Stranger Becomes My Mistress

Story Info
Asian woman walks up to my table and becomes my Mistress.
11.1k words
4.56
114.7k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thinkpub
thinkpub
197 Followers

A beautiful Asian woman walks up to my table and becomes my Mistress

I was sitting in a moderately priced restaurant having lunch by myself on a Thursday afternoon. I don't want to give anyone free advertising so let's call it Apple Tuesday Chiliback Lone Friday. I got a compensation day and didn't just want to sit in the house and look at porn all day and feel like the day was a waste. I got up a few hours later than I usually would, went to the gym, showered and am out for a decent lunch before going to catch a movie. That is what I thought at least. I'm 34 years old, married to a boring wife that doesn't care to ever have sex and it is beyond vanilla when we do have it. I've gotten to the point where I don't even masturbate much anymore. I look at a lot of porn and read a lot of erotica. My wife is vanilla as can be but essentially she has me in chastity. She has no sex drive that she shows to me at least. Whenever I try to make physical contact to her she rebuffs me. I feel she doesn't have any sexual desire for me and she has me locked up in virtual chastity. I realize that and somehow, I enforce it upon myself as well by not masturbating. It makes me feel pathetic but I can't help myself. I'm not a bad looking guy but Chip N Dales isn't calling me for any jobs either. Let's not kid ourselves, I'm in my mid-thirties and the extra 20 pounds around the waist is just part of reality. I am however a very friendly, humorous and well-groomed guy. I stand 5'10", 220 pounds with some muscle definition but nothing that causes the girls to turn the heads when I'm walking down the aisles of the grocery store.

So back to my lunch. I'm eating a healthy fish platter and enjoying a beer with my meal. The restaurant is relatively empty as I came in at 10:30 so too early for the lunch crowd. No one is sitting around me and with my beer 3/4 full, the waitress has no need to keep coming by. I was just watching some sports news on the big screen TV near my table when a gorgeous woman walked over and just sat down. This has definitely never happened to me before so I was frozen with confusion. This young woman just sat down in my booth right across from me. She reached over and took my water and took a sip. She said, "I'm Leslie". She was definitely early 20s, half Asian and half American as I found out later. She was drop dead gorgeous. No more than 5'3", long black hair, her skin was just a caramel-brown color and her breasts were small, perky and in a bra that pushed them up so you had to notice them. She was wearing a white silk blouse that showed off her curves and cut low enough to show off her white lace bra pushing up her wonderfully perky breasts. The blouse wasn't a standard button up but it draped down in a crisscross fashion making it seem like her bending over would allow it to open up and expose herself more easily. I only saw her legs briefly as she walked towards me and they were fit and disappeared quite high into her more than mid-high thigh black skirt. Her heels were probably 3 inches high but she walked like they were flats. She wore no jewelry except some very simple diamond stud earrings. No rings, necklaces or bracelets. She was dressed very professionally but not flashy. Elegant yet simple would be my best description of her outfit.

She said, "I'm Leslie". I stared at her in a fog. She sipped the water. She repeated, "I said, I'm Leslie."

I dropped my fork being nervous and stumbled over my tongue and said, "Ummm. Hi.... ummm, I mean... I... I... I'm Tony."

"That's great Tony. So I need you to just relax a little for me. You seem very nervous right now. Let's start with you taking 3 deep breaths and letting them out nice a slow for me." She was confident, intent and clearly controlling the situation with her confidence.

I took a deep breath and slowly released it and repeated 2 more times. My heart slowed and I didn't feel so anxious but I was still confused about what was going on.

"Again, I'm Leslie and we have established that you are Tony. I'm going to go out on a limb here because I am looking for something to do occupy my day today and I think you may be the solution."

I am confused and say, "I'm sorry. I don't understand."

She giggles and smiles and my heart melts a little and well... my cock can't help but get a little uncomfortable in my pants.

She says, "I'm going to use you today to keep me occupied Tony. I just need you to relax and hear me out."

When she said to relax it was like I felt it. My body just felt like a chord went through me and I felt calmer. She was definitely a calming effect on most of me. She was also forcing blood flow below and I need to adjust my pants but don't want it to be obvious to her.

"How long have you been married Tony?" She pointed at the ring on my finger.

"Three years."

"That wasn't a glow or even a smile when you answered, Tony. It sounded like you were stating how much time you have done on your prison sentence."

I lower my eyes. She hit that nail on the head. I don't hate my wife. I just hoped the sex would get better rather than disappear like it has. She was conservative and inexperienced when we were dating so I didn't encourage her to explore her sexuality and now it's something she just doesn't interest her and I'm stuck... well... at best... with my dick in my hand. Even that doesn't happen. Heck, it's been 5 weeks since I have even let myself ejaculate. I can't even consider myself a cuckold because she isn't having sex and making me watch or telling me about it. I'm just in self-mandated chastity. I don't even try to get her to have sex anymore because she always rebuffs me so on the few occasions she does say yes, I felt like it was still so unwanted that I felt like I was having sex with a dead fish.

"How long, Tony?"

"I've been married 3 years like I said."

"No. How long since you have cum?"

"I... ummm... that's very personal... I'm sorry but..."

She cut me off. "OK Tony. One more time. Three deep breaths and let them out slow."

I don't know why but I just did it. I felt calmer.

She seemed to appreciate my quick compliance to her request. "We really don't have time to go through this time and time again. I am going to ask you uncomfortable questions. I need you to just answer them for me. It will just be better if you see me as your therapist and realized that nothing said to me will ever go anywhere so just let it out. OK Tony?"

I feel scolded. I lower my eyes again and just say, "OK." I don't even know why. I felt more passive. It was like she already knew my sex life was pathetic so being evasive seemed pointless. My calm state just helped me clarify that to myself after my third deep breath.

She continued, "Now. How long Tony?"

"Five weeks." I kept my eyes down. Saying it out loud to her made me feel even more pathetic than just knowing it myself.

She sipped again on my water and said, "That is very sad Tony. I bet your balls are just aching. Why don't you just whack off all the time if she won't give you sex?"

Again, I felt embarrassed but I knew I was going to answer. "I don't know. The best I've been able to explaining to myself is self-mandated chastity. I look at porn all the time and read erotic stories but I avoid getting to the point of masturbation."

She looked at me empathetically, "What kind of porn and stories do you like most, Tony?"

"I like Asian women a lot. I like kinky sex stuff."

She smiled almost giggled, "Oh Tony. Kinky sex stuff is vague. Come on. Tell me what type of kinky sex stuff do you like?"

"BDSM" is all I say.

She gets a serious look on her face, "More specific Tony. You keep yourself in chastity. You excite yourself but don't let yourself orgasm. What kinky stuff do you like?"

"I enjoy the idea of being submissive to an Asian Mistress."

She smiles and just replies, "good boy tony." i actually could feel that she spoke my name with it being spelled in all lower case. i felt very small. Very timid in her presence. She continued, "I am going to bathroom now tony. I want you to continue eating your meal. No more beer. Drink our water. We will share it for now.

She got up and walked toward the bathrooms. i sat there enjoying watching her walk away from me. Her legs and ass were amazing. i continued eating my meal. i just assumed she'd never return. What an odd experience but wow was she gorgeous. i didn't touch my beer but ate my food and took a few sips of water when i felt a little thirsty.

Five minutes later, she was returning toward my table and my brain went back into panic mode. Holy shit this wasn't over. i'm freaking out. What is going on here? Why is she back?

She sat back down and she took a sip of my... our water. It was our water now. She looked at me and saw i was anxious again. She took a breath and said, "tony, you are all wound up again. Let's go with another 3 deep breaths. This time, I'll do them with you. I want you to follow along with me." She took a deep breath and i saw her chest fill with air and i followed. She exhaled slowly and made it last longer than mine. "Slower exhale next time tony." She repeated. i was able to match her exhale better this time but i kept my eyes locked on her cleavage and watched her wonderful globes as the air exited from her lungs. i looked up before she started her 3rd breath and she was smiling. "One more tony even deeper this time. Focus and a long exhale." We took in a deeper breath and my eyes again lowered to watch her breasts. She exhaled and taking her hands she expanded her cleavage even more exposing her breasts to me a little more. She didn't expose her nipples but her action was very erotic and i could almost feel my desire to be submissive to her go even deeper. i felt surrender. i no longer cared and was mentally ready to just obey Miss Leslie in anything she asked. She left her blouse opened up showing deep cleavage. It was sensual but not tacky.

She spoke and said, "Pay the bill on the on table system and follow me. You will follow me and you will obey me from now on. Agreed tony?"

i was fumbling for my wallet as i heard the end of her sentence. i stumbled my words but replied, "Ye... ye... Les... Yes. Miss Leslie."

"Good boy," she smiled and got up as i finished putting in a fair tip for a waitress that didn't bother to return to my table after bringing me my food. For once, bad service was a nice thing.

i got into my car and she was already waiting to exit the parking lot in her white Lexus SUV. i got in my meager Toyota Celica and followed her. My cock was rock hard. This was the most i had been excited in a very long time. i had no idea what i was really getting myself into but a hot young Asian bombshell just come up unsolicited and knew how submissive i was and told me to follow her to.... somewhere?

We arrive a very nice house in a gated community. She pulls up the drive on the side of the house and she pulls into one of the 3 garages. A second door opens and i see her motion to pull in as well. i pull in and the doors close. i get out of the car and she is already at the door. She stands there as i catch up with her. She looks at me as she stands in the open door but blocking it. She is up on the stairs going into the house so she is actually looking down at me in a very controlling way.

"I am going to enter and close the door. You will count to 10 then enter. There is a board on the wall. You must read and agree comply. You entering the 2nd door is your indication you comply. If you can't agree to what is on the board then you need to exit to the garage and leave the property. You will never see me again. Do you understand?"

i nod yes but my mind is swirling. What am i getting myself into here? She closes the door and after about 3 seconds, i realize i hadn't started counting to 10 yet. i am not sure if i am supposed to do it out loud or not so i count out each number and pause for a mental "one thousand / Mississippi" before saying the next number. i get to 10 and taking a deep breath and letting it out, i open the door and go in. There is a cork board with a printed letter on it. i read it.

Submissive.

You have been observed to be submissive and invited back to experience your submissive side. I require nothing from you but your submissive obedience. I don't take gifts or money. I am a sensual Mistress so very limited pain will be experienced here. You must however obey my commands. Hesitation is not acceptable. Realize when you enter the next door, you need to react to my commands without delay. Failure will result in punishment (I said limited not NO pain) or if it continues, you will be dismissed. Remember you are here to submit to me so your desires are subordinate to mine.

The following steps are required before you can enter the door:

1. Disrobe completely.

2. Enter the bathroom attached to this room and utilize the enema kit. Fill the bag and complete 3 times filling and purging of yourself. Do not rush and be thorough in this, you need to be clean to serve me. Be sure to walk around the room and stretch and bend for 15 minutes after your third cycle to ensure you are empty. Use the 15 minute timer on the wall for your last cycle.

3. Shower yourself clean. Scrub thoroughly. I want my toys to be very clean.

4. No hair between your legs. Shave your pubic area, balls and taint smooth. If you can't do this, you must turn around now. You will be dismissed if this is not done. No exceptions.

5. Once you are prepared for me with the above steps, you will enter through the 2nd door completely naked and start your service to Mistress Leslie.

6. Standard protocol for safety apply. Red means stop. Yellow means too intense. If unable to speak, blinking to get my attention until you are asked for 1 blink red and 2 blinks yellow can be asked of you.

Well, none of that is an issue. i like an occasional enema and i shave myself so this should be just a touch up as i already shaved after the gym when i changed at home for lunch. i have nothing to lose and only a fantasy to gain if i just comply with the letter. i start disrobing and set my clothes neatly in a pile on a table next to the board. Naked, i go into the bathroom and the enema kit is a very standard unit but next to it is something i've seen and always wanted to try. It's an enema tube that inflates to hold the enema in longer. i perform my first enema without it to clear out the first wave. i slide in the tube for the second and inflate it before releasing the 2nd enema inside me. i am able to rest for 10 minutes holding it in and i can almost feel it going deeper up my colon. i purge even more and the third is held for 15 minutes before i purge and it is pretty clean. i walk around stretching and bending, i do some sit ups and push-ups and contort my torso so any remaining water moves down the track. After 15 minutes the time reaches 0 and i purge a little more. i then shower and scrub myself everywhere twice. i use the razor to trim myself and the blade is new so i feel even more of the remaining stubble being made smooth. As i shower, i finally notice that there are cameras so now i know that all my preparation has been observed. My cock inflates. i see some spray deodorant and a bottle of cologne with a label on it saying "only two pumps on your neck and chest" so i spray once to my neck and once to my chest.

i stand at the door naked. i can't believe i am doing this. i looked at my wrist and realized i still had my watch on. i quickly take it off but notice the time. My preparation had taken an hour. It was now 12:30. i put it next to my clothes and take a moment to turn off my phone so it doesn't start ringing. i again stand at the door and take 3 deep breaths to calm down and i turn the door knob and step into the next room.

Not knowing what to expect, it was just the kitchen with a table for 4. i guess it is a regular house so kitchens are typically set to the back near the garage. i closed the door and just stood there admiring the room as i was still alone in the room. i didn't dare wander around. i just waited and noticed my cock again getting hard. After a few minutes, she entered from the great room which i could see opening from the kitchen but i wasn't able to see much of it. Mistress Leslie too had changed her outfit and i about fell over. She wore high heels, this time probably 4 inch heels and nothing else but a black under bust corset. The top of the corset lined directly under her breasts and curved with the contour of them. Her breasts were more amazing than anticipated. She was a firm B cup with small nipples and perfectly round and natural. Her legs were bare and her pussy was completely shaved. i could see her pelvic bone protruding just enough to provide a sensual curve. Her skin was flawless and although covered by the corset, i saw no tension or skin pushing out. Her stomach was undoubtedly firm as the rest of her body. Her arms were tone but not overly muscular. She was indeed a goddess to be worshiped. i felt my knees getting week and my cock was inflating. She walked toward me and stopped.

"Turn around tony. Let me see."

i turned slowly in a circle as she inspected me. i felt subconscious about my flabby stomach. Once i made a full circle, i stopped and i saw what was in her right hand.

"Kneel down tony."

i dropped to my knees and she walked up to me. My face was right at the level of her corset but i smelled her and she smelled of roses or something flowery that was very sensual. She had no problem putting the collar on me and it was the first time i ever felt a collar around my neck. i felt more submissive. She attached a chain and instructed me to stand and follow behind her. We walked past a large mirror and for the first time i could see and process my situation visually. i was being led through a very nice house by an Asian Mistress 10 years younger than me by a leash and collar and my cock was full on raging hard. i looked at her amazing ass and felt happier than i have felt in a very long time.

She led me to a door and down to the basement. Through a sports motif TV/bar area there was a back door behind the bar with a stock of liquor and small kitchen to cook food for any parties for friends watching "the big game." In this room was another door to a closet, the closet was empty but big enough for us both to enter. The door was closed by Mistress Leslie and we were in a completely dark closet for a few seconds. i heard a few sounds of her pushing the wall in the back and suddenly it opened. The door didn't open, it slid to the side and the light in the next room entered the closet. In this room was a full blown dungeon with pretty much anything you could ask for from any kinky BDSM video i had ever seen. She pulled me out of the closet and the door closed. A larger leather padded door on hinges was in front of this sliding door and after she walked me to the center of the room, she returned and closed it. There was no door knob to reopen it. It matched the rest of the wall and obviously provided sound proofing so noise would not escape from the room.

She saw me watching her and she stopped and smiled making me want to melt to the ground. She was so amazingly gorgeous.

"It's sound proofed. I am not a sadistic mistress but you may need to express yourself loudly and I can assure you that even if there were 20 people in the basement, they wouldn't hear a sound. Maybe next week, I'll have you back to serve drinks to some of my girlfriends as we watch the game... and other activities." She grinned devilishly. "As for no door knob on this door. You are always free to leave but leaving before I am done with you, means never getting another session. If this isn't for you, you can ask to leave at any time. The no visible door knob is a safety precaution so no one thinks of doing anything stupid and that they can hurt me and just leave. You can't leave unless I open the door. I don't anticipate any problems from you tony. You see, I've been researching you for quite some time. I didn't just come upon you today and invite you home. I've been looking into you for over 3 months, so I know a lot about you including your passion for Asian Mistresses and what porn and erotic stories you like."

thinkpub
thinkpub
197 Followers