Asian Studies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd brought a small tube of lubricant along with me and I quickly stepped back to retrieve it from my jeans pocket. I squeezed gobs of the stuff up and down my hard-on, leaving it glistening. Then I knelt behind Iko and placed a hand in the small of her back, slowing her movements. I squeezed out more lubricant and smeared it up and down the crack of her ass, poking an extra large glob right onto her anus. I shoved the head of my cock between her ass cheeks, directly onto her asshole. Then I eased forward.

She was still moving slightly, riding Roger's cock gently. The motion seemed to help and I soon had the head of my dick embedded in Iko's ass.

"Oooh!" she moaned, turning her head to look at me. "Two cocks in me! Two cocks!"

"Three," Hal whispered, turning her head back and shoving his cock in her mouth. He began gently fucking her face with as much of his giant prick as he could get between her lips.

I kept easing forward, staring down as inch after inch of my prick slid up Iko's ass. Half of it disappeared, then the whole thing. I began adding my thrusts to those of Roger and Hal, fucking the sweet girl up the ass while she rode Roger's cock and sucked off Hal.

What a crazy fucking scene. A sweet petite Asian girl impaled on three cocks, her body stuffed with hard-ons. I wondered what she was thinking, what she was feeling. This had to be one of the strangest, most exciting experiences of her life. I only hoped she was enjoying herself. I know I was.

In fact I felt so good I knew I wouldn't last long. The situation was just too damned erotic, too much of a turn-on. I rammed my cock in and out of that tight little ass for another minute, then I had to withdraw or spray her colon with jizz. I knelt on the carpet, my hard-on blazing, and watched as Hal also withdrew and lay on his back on the bed.

"Let her ride me for a while, Rog," he gasped. He held his massive prick upright in his fist the way Roger had done, and waited.

Roger didn't seem in any hurry to let Iko up off his cock but eventually she paused in her motions and raised herself up off him. She climbed over Hal, straddled him, and let him nudge the head of his prick between her swollen cunt lips. She sank down slowly, slowly. allowing that monstrous prick to bull its way up inside her. From where I knelt I could watch her pulpy twat lips warp out of shape around its bulk.

"Oooh! Oooh!" she moaned softly. More than half of the huge cock had disappeared when she began to move up and down.

Before she could set up a steady fucking rhythm though Roger was coming around in back of her, his glistening prick in hand. He was crouching low, slowing her motions down with his hand in the small of her back, just the way I had done. He was slotting his cockhead between her buns, finding her gaping anus. In seconds he had his cockhead up her ass and was feeding her inches of thick shaft.

"Oooh! Baby!" Iko groaned. Her beautiful body gleamed with sweat.

I took the opportunity to step into the bathroom and wash off and cool my hot prick. I was still totally stiff, ready for my next impalement of Iko. I took my time though coming back into the room. I paused to appreciate the sheer eroticism of the scene, Iko the petite, slender Asian doll, writhing and squirming between the two muscular, handsome black men, her body impaled on their massive cocks. Her very first double penetration.

I stepped onto the bed to make it a triple penetration, stuffing my hard-on back between her lips. Her mouth sealed around my meat and I began to fuck her face.

"Sweet, tight little ass," Roger was muttering. "So tight. So fucking tight."

"Let me try it, man" Hal grunted from somewhere underneath Iko. "I got to try that ass! I just got to!"

"Hal, you might be too big," I offered. "Your cock's so fucking thick!"

"I still got to try. I won't hurt her, I promise. Iko, you want me to stop, I stop. I won't hurt you."

I'm not sure Iko was even listening. She seemed as if she'd returned to some kind of sex trance. She rode Hal's cock steadily, thrust her ass back on Roger's hard-on, and plowed her sweet mouth up and down on my prick like she could keep it up all night. Her face glistened with sweat and her eyes kept rolling back in her head. She was swooning with sex, relishing the lewd, dirty, pornographic performance she was taking part in. She'd turned into a kind of crazed sex doll, half out of her mind with lust.

The thought had me very close to ejaculating in her mouth, and I pulled back quickly, took my cock in hand and let her lick and suck my balls for a while.

Roger must have been very close to coming himself. He withdrew his prick from Iko's ass and headed for the bathroom, where I was sure he was rinsing and cooling off the way I had done. Iko sagged to her stomach on the bed, her body limp and glistening. Hal took his opportunity and swung a leg over her. He stuck his cock along the crack of her ass and rubbed up and down several times, enjoying I'm sure the feel of those sweet tight gleaming buns. Then he was bracing his dick in his hand and tilting it down, planting the head onto Iko's gaping asshole. He bore down, easing his cock inch by inch up her ass, pinning her hard to the bed.

I really didn't think she would be able to take it, and she did begin to moan softly as he sodomized her. But the monstrous cock gradually disappeared up her ass and I couldn't be sure if her moans were of discomfort or utter pleasure. Soon he was humping her ass, burying his prick time and again in her shit-chute.

"He did it. He got it up her ass," Roger marvelled, coming back from the bathroom with his hard-on jutting out in front of him. "What a girl! What a sweet little slut!"

I wasn't sure that was such a flattering description of his girlfriend, but as I say I don't think Iko was listening. She lay kind of lifeless on the bed, her body jerking each time Hal thrust his massive hard-on up her ass. Roger and I knelt on either side of her quietly jerking our cocks in our fists. I think we both knew we couldn't do much more fucking without blasting our loads. We were just waiting for Hal to finish so that we could jerk off to climax. And I think we both knew where we wanted that climax to end up.

So did Hal. His face contorted suddenly and he pulled his hard-on from Iko's ass. He grabbed her and flipped her over onto her back on the bed. He climbed up over her rib-cage and slotted his cock in her cleavage. He began to fuck her tits, squeezing them together over his steaming hard-on.

"I'm gonna come," he announced gravely.

Iko's lovely eyes came wide open and she gazed up at him, stroking her hands up and down his muscular thighs.

"In my face," she muttered, as if she knew in advance what we all had in mind. "All three

of you, come in my face. Paint my face with sperm."

Hal suddenly grabbed his cock from between her tits and began furiously jerking off. Roger and I knelt in closer and did the same. All three cocks soared out in our fists just inches above her face. And then all hell broke loose.

Hal yelped and shot a monstrous rope of semen up the center of her face, just to one side of her nose. Another jet followed almost right away, and the two combined, sealing shut her eye and draining off down her cheek and forehead. The left side of her face was suddenly awash with sperm. It glistened on her skin like silver paint.

And of course Hal wasn't finished. He was just beginning. He spurted up the other side of her face, sealing shut her other eye. This jet snagged on her eyebrow and split into three spokes that crossed the bridge of her nose, her upper cheek and her forehead. Another jet followed, and another, these criss-crossing her face at different angles in thick, glistening loops.

"Fuck, man, what a load!" Roger gasped. "How much you got in those big balls?"

Hal couldn't answer. He was in the throes of a stupendous orgasm. His fist continued to pump out his load, and I swear at least two more monstrous jets spurted forth, splattering across Iko's face in heavy gleaming ropes.

Her poor face was almost destroyed already, buried under steaming strands of semen. And that was just from Hal's load. Roger and I were still to climax, and I couldn't imagine what the poor girl would look like once we were done. I was soon to find out.

"More! More cum!" Iko gamely hissed.

Her mouth was half open and Roger gave off a low growl and shot a huge streamer of sperm right between her lips. Her mouth was full to capacity in an instant and she pursed her lips and forced most of the silver goo out and down her cheeks and chin. Her lower face now had a double depth of semen plastered over it. And as he growled again he tilted his cock higher, spraying both cheeks, both eyes, and her forehead. The jets hit her hard. You could hear them splatter against her face, further destroying it.

And that's when I started to come. Roger hadn't yet finished, and I began plastering Iko's face with even more spunk. I too hit her eyes, her forehead, her cheeks. I even added to the pile of ejaculate oozing from her mouth. For a second or two Roger's jets and mine collided in the air above Iko's face and fell down on her in a kind of blizzard of sperm.

I don't know how long this went on. It seemed like all three of us had endless supplies of semen to deposit. And it all seemed to unfold in slow motion. Until Iko's poor face was no longer recognizable under its blanket of silver goo. She appeared to have quarts of the stuff dumped on her lovely face.

She could no longer talk. Her mouth was too clogged with jizz. She could no longer see. The sockets of her eyes were overflowing with thick pools of spunk. All she could do was lie there and wait till we were finished, breathing through her one open nostril.

I shot off one last jet diagonally across her face and we were done, our balls empty and our loads thick and steaming on Iko's gorgeous features. We knelt there over her, our cocks dripping and growing limp. We were all drained, exhausted, gleaming with sweat.

The only sound was our heavy, labored breathing.

I sank back on the bed and closed my eyes. I think I almost drifted into a doze. Within minutes though I was roused by voices from the bathroom. Roger I think had picked Iko up and gently deposited her in the bathtub. As I came into the open doorway I could see Hal and Roger standing by the tub, their thick cocks in hand. Iko was kneeling in the tub with her sperm-destroyed face tilted up toward them. Her mouth had cleared enough now for her to speak.

"You can if you want to," she was saying. "I don't mind. Maybe I like."

I wasn't sure what she was talking about until I saw Roger step closer to the tub. Piss began to stream from his cock and he was directing the flow higher, up over her stockings and onto her shaved pussy. He went higher still, splashing her belly, her tits, her neck. Then he was pissing onto her face, washing away the thick globs of semen drying there. She tilted back her head, opened her lips, and let the huge streamer of piss splatter all over her face and into her mouth. She geysered it up and out in a golden fountain.

And then Hal was doing the same, pissing, letting the flow go higher and higher until he too was splattering her face with the deluge. And of course I couldn't resist. I stepped forward, joined Hal and Roger beside the tub. And before either one of them had stopped pissing I too was letting fly a huge stream of pee, up over Iko's belly and tits and neck. And then all three of us were pissing up a storm, all of it drenching Iko's lovely face, filling her mouth, spraying away the last of the sperm dregs coating her features.

And she gamely let us do it, keeping her head tilted back and her mouth wide open. She let us all piss into her mouth and splatter her face, forcing the golden shower back up out of her mouth in a gushing spray.

When we were done her face was clear and glistening, her black hair soaking wet and streaming down her back. And she was smiling. I don't think I've ever seen anything quite so amazing, quite so beautiful. She knelt there soaking wet with piss, clean and pure and beautiful. I only hoped Roger appreciated what an amazing girlfriend he had.

She wasn't just beautiful. She wasn't just sexy. She was willing. Willing to let him do things to her, willing to let other men he knew do things to her. Anything to please and excite him. Anything to please and excite us. She was amazing. And I was proud to know her.

12