Asian Webcam Wife

Story Info
Wife enjoys husband's cock and watching hung stranger.
2.3k words
4.2
55.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ltp799
ltp799
66 Followers

My wife, Lin, and I have been married for two years. She's a 30 year old Chinese-American women; petite with shoulder length black hair. Lin has a nice curves, full 32B breasts with perfect brown eraser-tip nipples. She also has a nice tight pussy that she keeps trimmed or waxed at all times. Lin has a voracious sexual appetite and cums easier than any woman I've ever been with. This appetite has led her to have quite a few adventures in her past, she estimates that she's been with about 25 men – more than twice the number of women I've been with.

Her past always excited me. It was a mix of jealously, curiosity, and some deep male desire to outcompete other potential mates which made for a fair amount of bedroom fun. Unfortunately, although she'd been with a lot of guys, Lin hadn't done anything terribly adventurous. It all seemed to have been pretty straightforward hookups with men that she had known fairly well. Indeed, although I'd only been with 10 or so women, I'd led a more adventurous sex life in terms of kinky experiences and such.

Lin's reaction to my cock the first time was indicative of her previous experience. Reaching down as we lay together in my bed, making out, her hand had found my throbbing member and an excited gasp had escaped her lips.

"You're huge," she'd told me, explaining that I had considerable length an girth over any of her previous partners.

To be honest I was skeptical. I'm above average with a well-proportioned 7" dick, which is, from what I've been told and what I've seen in pictures and movies, fairly thick. That being said, I know I'm by no means enormous. Several of the women I've been with had slept with guys who were bigger than me and I assumed that a woman as experienced as Lin must have come across some large men. She was adamant, however, that I was the biggest she'd ever seen. She had trouble taking it all and rarely lets me bury my cock all the way so, over time, I've come to believe her. I have impressive stamina as well, and she usually comes 2-3 times whenever we have sex, which is nearly every day.

Sex was good but my kinkier side still craved new adventures with Lin. I introduced her to porn and together we would enjoy adult movies, adding a slight twist on our sex life. It turned out that she was fascinated by two things in the movies. The first was men with especially large cocks. Her reaction to seeing the swinging members of hung pornstars was a mix of fear – how could the girls handle those things! – and excitement. The other object of her interest came in the form of double penetrations. Lin loved to watch girls taking cock in their pussies and asses. The funny thing was, she wouldn't let me go near her ass, insisting that I was far too big to be messing around back there.

I concluded that Lin was drawn to huge cocks and DPs more in theory than anything else. She insisted that she had no interest in fucking anyone but me so, for the time being, the idea of a threesome seemed to be out. She did seem to have a strong voyeur side, however. Lin's fantasies always seemed to involve being watched – the dirtiest one included dozens of me jerking off over her as she fucked me in some isolated location. As it turns out, the wildest thing she'd ever done was to let her previous boyfriend broadcast sex online. This, I figured, was my opening.

I wanted to show Lin off and hopefully, give her some idea of just how big some of the other guys out there could be. Who knew, perhaps this could lead to something more – another woman, couple, or perhaps even a different man fucking my wife? I knew she'd enjoy the extra attention as well. One Saturday evening when we had no plans I decided to act. We started making out and, as I ran my fingers over her hard nipples and teased her waist just above her pussy, I brought it up.

"Wouldn't you like it if someone was watching?" She nodded yes and moaned. "You know, we could set up the webcam."

"Really?" she asked.

"Sure, why not? It might be fun."

It looked like this was going to be easier than I'd thought. In just a few minutes we'd logged into an adult swingers website and began broadcasting a view from our bedroom. Neither one of us wanted to show our faces, so the camera was aimed at our bodies as we scanned through the other members chatting online. Lin was wearing a tight t-shirt with no bra, and her nipples were clearly visible. In almost no time, we had dozens of people watching us.

Most were men – no surprise there – but there were a few couples and a handful of single women. The first page we received came from a man in his 40s who told Lin to suck my cock. He was rude and we blocked him. The next came from a couple who told us they didn't have a webcam. We decided not to waste our time with people that weren't broadcasting their own feeds. The next page came from a man in his 50s who had a camera and invited us to look at his huge cock. We did, but it was a pathetic little thing, sort of gross actually, and we blocked him as well.

The fourth page came from a man in his 20s who chatted a bit, complimented Lin on her poky nipples, and then sent us his webcam. We opened it to see a view of a very nice set of abs and a pair of briefs, bulging with what appeared to be a very generous cock. Lin gasped quietly, just as she'd done when she'd first seen my cock, and instinctively moved her hand to my lap to find my semi-erect penis.

The stranger was named Mike and he lived in our city. He'd just broken up with his girlfriend and was bored this Saturday. Lin seemed to hit it off with him as they flirted. He clearly liked her as his cock strained against the confines of his underwear and he seemed unable to keep his hands off of it. The growing wet spot at the tip of his member also attested to the level of his interest in Lin. The sight of my wife flirting with another man and hungrily eyeing his big dick did a number on my own hard-on, which thankfully, she was lavishing with manual attention.

After a few minutes of flirting, Lin seemed like she was ready to get down to business. "That looks like a nice cock you have there," she said, "How big is it?"

"Thanks, it's almost nine inches," Mike said with a laugh.

"Wow, I don't think I could take it," my wife replied, "but I really want to see it. Can we see your cock?"

"What do I get to see?" he asked.

Lin looked from Mikes swollen bulge on screen over to me and then back again. Feeling sorry for my now very horny wife, I reached over and pulled her t-shirt up. Her breasts popped out into Mike's full view and his dick visibly throbbed.

"Ugh, nice tits," he groaned.

Lin was flushed and clearly aroused. "Now it's your turn!" she exclaimed.

Mike complied, obediently, and lifted himself up to slide his underwear off. We watched as he revealed the first inches at the base of his cock. His waistband continued down over his full length and then exposed his swollen dickhead. A drop of precum leaked from the tip of his cock and his head was shiny from the slow stream that had oozed out as my wife had teased him. Lin leaned forward to enjoy the show and I admit, the sight of my wife salivating over this stranger's thick, dripping meat got me hard as a rock.

"Mmmm it's so nice honey," she moaned. "Now it's your turn," she said, turning to me.

Lin made me stand up and unceremoniously pulled down my shorts. My own hard cock swung into view and my wife directed me to remain standing in front of the webcam.

"Mike," she said, "I'm ordering you to stroke your big dick as you watch me play with my husbands cock. I have two hung studs here and I'm going to use them both."

She was in control now and I was shocked. This was out of character for Lin but I suppose the cock-lust must have gotten the best of her. She reached over and began pulling on my cock, stroking my balls and shaft and rubbing the juice leaking from my tip over her breasts. Mike was clearly enjoying the show as he began pumping his stiff meat. Lin leaned down and started licking the length of my cock before taking it into her mouth. Mike moaned, surely he was jealous of all the attention that I was getting.

"Ugh, she can suck some cock," he groaned. It was true, Lin was a bit of a blowjob expert, a fact that hadn't escaped me our first night together.

"Do you like that Mike?" she asked, "do you wish this was your cock."

"Yes," he groaned again as he pumped his cock faster.

"Not so fast," she told him, " you're going to watch my husband fuck my tight pussy. This is his cunt you big-cocked asshole, and you can't have it."

"What the fuck," I thought, Lin was getting off on being some sort of sadistic, dominant, tease, and it turned me on like crazy.

"Get over her and fuck me with your thick dick," she ordered me, pulling me by my erection over to the bed. She ripped off her soaking panties and lay down, pussy open, giving Mike a full view. I lowered my throbbing member to her folds and began massaging the tip of my cock up and down over her hyper-sensitive clit. Lin moaned and thrust her hips up to meet my advances, quickly reaching her first orgasm. She usually came quickly, but the all this attention from two hard cocks had her very wound up. I looked back to watch Mike pumping away at his huge penis as he watched the show we were giving him. Lin's eyes had been glued to Mike's dick this whole time. Feeling a tinge of jealousy, I pushed forward, parting her lips and sliding into her hot juicy pussy.

Lin moaned and looked over at the computer. "Do you like watching him fuck me Mike?" she yelled, "You will never have this pussy! You're too big, you'd tear me in two with that giant cock."

Mike groaned again and continued pumping his dick.

Lin flexed her cunt muscles as she milked my own engorged member bringing me close to the brink. I started fucking her harder with my muscular cock and soon felt her begin to spasm as another orgasm took her. It took her a moment to recover but her eyes never left the screen and the sight of Mike stroking his swollen dick.

"Now he's going to shoot his cum all over me Mike," she told him. "You're going to cum too or you'll never talk to us again."

We began to fuck even harder now as I pounded her pussy full of as much cock as it could take. I leaned down to kiss her even as her eyes stayed on the screen and the big cock on the brink of its own release. I felt the burning sensation start and the cum rising out of my balls and into my shaft. Lin must have sensed it too as she pushed me out and grabbed my slippery cock. She wanted to give this guy a show.

Her right hand pumped my shaft as she pulled me up, aiming my dick at her breasts. Lin's left hand reached down to massage my aching balls, sending me over the edge. My straining cock unleashed a torrent of cum. Lin looked down as the first shot arced over her tits to land on her neck and collarbone, the second and third followed it to splash over her breasts. She continued milking me over her breasts and stomach as the hot flow of cum pouring out of my cock began to ebb. We heard Mike groan again and both looked over – this had been the only time that Lin's gaze had left the screen.

"Cum for me," she said, still stroking the last drops from my own dick.

Mike was pounding his huge dick, only seconds away from his orgasm. We watched as he began to throb and a thick white spurt of jism launched from the tip of his cock. Several more ropes of cum shot up over his dick and landed on his stomach, hand, and balls as he pumped away, groaning.

"That's it," Lin said, "good boy, cum for me."

Mike's hand began to slow as the last of his load oozed down over his cock.

"I wish I could help you clean up," Lin said as her fingers played with my own load covering her breasts and stomach. "Do you wish this was your load," she asked the screen.

Mike only groaned with frustration.

"Maybe we'll see you and that big cock again," she told him as she moved forward to turn off the webcam. "Bye bye."

Before even cleaning up, Lin ran over to the desk and grabbed a pen to write down Mike's username. "Here we go," I thought as we headed into the bathroom to shower off. It appeared as if we might be seeing Mike again.

ltp799
ltp799
66 Followers