Asian Wife is Put Out to Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fumbled with my tool, but alas it remained lifeless. I was fuming; just my luck... My wife was being boned and bred while I could only enjoy a small amount of derived pleasure.

Bambi had accelerated her movements, riding her lover faster and faster as she broke into a frantic gallop above him. I watched as she impaled herself repeatedly on his thick long shaft. Her little cries had become more confused. She humped and thrust, panting with excitement. I could smell the sex and hear the loud slapping sounds of flesh against flesh as they fucked fast. Simon was gripping her buttocks. He parted the cheeks of her tight bottom as he rammed at her pussy, screwing her bareback. She bit her lips and threw her head back. OMG, she had just climaxed hard on his cock. She was so aroused that she just continued to swat down on him, fucking him even though she had just come. Her avid desire to get as much cock as she could, triggered off a series of orgasms. Her pussy muscles contracted in a long continuous spasm which brought her lover over the edge. Her mate Simon let out a loud grunt before pulling her thighs into his groin. He came hard inside her married loins, releasing his load in one long burst and filling her tubes with his potent seed.

My lovely wife stared at him, her face flush with a mixture of excitement and adulterous enjoyment. Her bright eyes reflected the passion they had just shared: He had possessed her body totally and intimately. Now she collapsed onto him, his cock still buried deep inside her little shaved pussy. I watched as my wife cuddled and kissed her lover with affection. She touched him tenderly and intimately, radiant with the knowledge that they had mated together. He hugged her tightly, holding his cock within her for as long as he could to make sure every drop of semen entered her open tubes to impregnate her. There was no doubt in my mind that this stud had just bred his filly. He had come deep inside her womanhood and fertilized her ovaries.

I looked at my unclean and adulterous slut of a wife. Seeing her like that, I felt aroused yet sad at the same time. She had not thought twice about screwing this stranger bareback, or what this might mean to me. Once more, she had allowed herself to be used, fucked and knocked up. She would be carrying his child, and this would be a constant and painful reminder of her disrespectful behavior, of what she had done, and how she had cuckolded me.

She slid off of him, and looked up at me expectantly. Now it was my turn to fuck her and make sure the sperm did its job.

12