Asian Wife Wants Real Cock

Story Info
Asian wife cuckolds husband on a bus.
1.6k words
3.83
211.2k
81

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rdm3456
rdm3456
38 Followers

This afternoon was one of the most amazing experiences of my life.

It all started when I missed my usual bus home, and had to wait for the number 79. I sat down to wait for the bus at the bus stop. Standing beside me was a middle-aged Asian couple. It seems that I had caught the two of them in the middle of an argument. They were shouting at each other in some language – maybe Korean or Japanese or Cantonese, who knows?

After a few minutes of this, the woman started whispering in English. She had a strong Asian accent.

"You never in the mood! You never have time!"

"Honey, please..." began the man.

"I wish I marry a real man!"

It was pretty obvious that she had begun speaking in English just so I could understand them and the husband would be embarrassed. The wife began staring at me. Then, she smiled and sat down beside me.

"Hi, how are you?" she asked.

"Er... I'm fine," I replied.

"You student? A university student?"

"Yes."

"You very handsome."

"Thanks," I said. I felt myself blush.

We made small talk for about five minutes or so. Her husband seemed to be getting angry, but he never looked at me. He was a small man – about five and a half feet tall, and I outweighed him by at least fifty pounds.

Just as all of this was happening, the number 79 finally arrived. The three of us got on.

The two of them sat near the middle of the bus, and I went to the very back. It would be at least a twenty minute ride, so I put on my headphones and pulled out my iPod.

After a few minutes, I was getting bored. I did not have any new music on my iPod. It had been a few weeks since I had gotten laid, so I was feeling really horny as well. By this time, I was the only person on the bus, along with the Asian couple. For the first time, I started looking at the man's wife.

She was very short – only about five feet tall. I would guess that she was in her mid-thirties. She had straight black hair, glasses, and a full set of lips. To be honest, her chest was pretty flat. But she made up for it with the greatest pair of legs and the cutest rear end I've ever seen. Even from the back of the bus, I could tell that she had a great ass – the kind that every guy would fantasize about having sit on the end of his dick.

She caught me staring at least four or five separate times, and at first I looked away. But slowly I grew bolder, and continued staring at her for longer and longer.

Suddenly, she stood up and moved towards me. Her husband looked surprised. She walked up to me and sat down next to me with a smile.

"Hey, how's it going?" she asked.

"Good, good..." I answered quietly.

"So," she whispered, "I saw you staring at me."

As she said this, her hand casually brushed my knee.

"Uh... really? Well, yeah, I mean I was just..."

"Relax! It's okay!" she laughed.

"Oh... uh, okay then..."

"You handsome boy!" she replied. Her hand slowly moved up my leg and stopped just short of my cock. She began rubbing my thigh gently.

Her husband was staring at us, and I had no idea what she was trying to do. Slowly, my dick started getting hard. Before I knew it, it was hard as a rock. The woman stared down at it, looking impressed.

"Holy shit!" she whispered.

"Sorry," I mumbled, and tried to move away.

"No, no!" she murmured, "Stay! I like!"

And with that, she grabbed my dick through my jeans. Her husband looked like he was about to do something very soon.

"Can I see?" she asked.

"I don't know..." I replied. "We're on a bus, and..."

"It's okay! Driver can't see us from here!"

She began fumbling with my zipper and had my dick out in a matter of seconds. I looked up to make sure, and it was true – where we were sitting, the bus driver couldn't see us. She began giving me a handjob, stroking my penis with her hand.

"What about your husband?" I asked.

"Him?" she said.

She looked straight at her husband and gave him the finger. Then, before I realized what was happening, her head dropped into my lap and she took my cock in her tiny little mouth. Her husband turned as pale as a sheet.

My dick was as large as it had ever been. It popped out of her mouth for a second.

"How big your cock?" she asked, slightly out of breath.

"Eight inches," I replied proudly. It was the one thing that I had going for me in life.

"Oh my god! My husband only four!" she laughed.

Her head began bobbing up and down on my cock once again. I grabbed her hair and began forcing my cock down her throat. Her husband got up and slowly walked towards me. I thought I would shit my pants.

"Excuse me," he said softly. "What you doing?"

This was the last thing that I had been expecting.

"What?" I laughed.

"What you doing? That my wife!" he whined.

Of course, by now I was beyond the point of going back. She was sucking my balls and it felt absolutely amazing.

"Well, she's my bitch now," I replied.

He stood there for a few seconds, and then sat down on the seat across the aisle.

I grabbed his wife's hair and grabbed my dick with my other hand. With her face right in front of me, I began slapping her with my dick.

"Say you love my cock."

"I love your cock," she moaned.

I forced it into her mouth, while her husband just watched.

"Say it with my cock in your mouth."

"Honey, please..." said the husband. He began saying something to her in the language he had been speaking before.

"Say it!" I told her.

"I –" she gagged as I stuffed it even deeper down her throat, "I – wuv- your – cock."

Suddenly, the bus stopped. The door hissed open, and two teenagers got on. It took them a few seconds to realize what was going on. They stood still for a few seconds, and then sat near the front of the bus.

I was about to cum, and I grabbed the back of her head and began throat-fucking her. Her husband seemed like he was about to cry. She looked straight into his eyes as I blasted my cum down her throat. It went on and on – it seemed like it would never stop. She swallowed every drop, although she did not really have a choice. I held her head there with my hands until all of it was in her mouth. Finally, I let her go.

She began moaning something in her language, and started playing with my balls. She smiled and gave me a kiss.

"You real man!" she giggled.

The two teenagers had been watching everything, and they slowly walked towards us.

"What's going on here?" one of them asked slowly.

"Nothing," I replied. The asian wife was trying her best to clean her face up, but there was cum all over her face and hair.

"Holy shit!" the other guy said. "She was giving head!"

"No..." she began, "leave me alone."

I could see that trouble was about to start, so I pulled up my pants and walked away. I sat down three or four seats in front of these people.

"You gave him head! I saw!"

The smaller of the two boys moved up to her and sat down right where I had been sitting.

"Yo, dude!" he said, "She'll blow us too! I think she's giving free blowjobs! I saw this in a porno once!"

"No! I not give anything!" she whispered.

Before she knew it, however, the boy had pulled his pants down, and his cock was standing erect. He grabbed her hair and forced her head down onto his cock, but she managed to keep her lips shut.

"Suck my dick! Please! I've never even kissed a girl, I want this so bad!"

"No!" she began, but as soon as she opened her mouth he shoved his dick into it. She struggled at first, but soon she began moaning and started bobbing her head up and down.

The teenager's friend was standing there, speechless.

"She'll blow you too, man!" said the teenager.

"That's okay..." said the other guy.

"Get my cellphone and a marker from my backpack, dude."

The other guy looked surprised, but soon returned with these things. She moved her mouth off of his dick and looked at him.

"How old are you?"

"Eighteen," he replied.

She smiled and looked at her husband.

"Eighteen year old have bigger dick than you!"

Classic. And with that, she went back to work blowing his cock. The kid pulled out the cellphone and started filming her. Soon, he blew his load in her mouth.

"Ohhhh... yeah.....," he moaned. "This is going online."

Then, he grabbed the marker and began writing on her face.

"What you do?" she asked.

"Suck my balls, bitch," he ordered, and reluctantly she started sucking his hairy balls.

He wrote all sorts of things on here face – WHORE, SLUT, COCKSUCKER, CUM GUZZLER. Her husband just watched, silently.

After a few minutes, he pulled up his pants and walked away.

"Let's go, man."

"Why'd you do that, dude?" asked his friend.

"I saw it in a porno."

The woman slowly looked up at her husband from her cum-plastered face.

"I no have choice, honey! They force me!"

Her husband looked away from her, and she turned around and looked at me, and winked. Before they got off the bus, she slipped me her phone number as well. What a lady!

rdm3456
rdm3456
38 Followers