Asian Wife Wants Real Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
He finally gets a piece of her ass - with a surprise ending!
1.2k words
4.09
89.2k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rdm3456
rdm3456
38 Followers

This story starts where the last one left off...

For the next few weeks, I kept thinking about what had happened. It was the most sexually exciting thing that had ever happened to me. It became the fantasy of countless jerk-off sessions. Finally, I decided to give the Asian lady a call.

Nervous as hell, I dialled the number and heard the phone ring. Someone picked it up after three rings.

"Hello?"

"Hi, this is... uh... who's this?"

"This is Ann... who is this?"

That familiar, accented English.

"Hey, Ann... are you... I mean, I met you on the bus. I while ago. Do you remember?" I stammered out.

There was a short pause.

"Yes... are you handsome boy?"

So she remembered me!

"Yeah, yeah I am... so listen, I was wondering if maybe... you wanted to get together again?"

There was another pause.

"So you have fun time last time?"

"Yeah," I mumbled, "Yeah, I did. It was... amazing! I was wondering if maybe we could meet up again."

"Well," she began, "I don't know if my husband very happy with it."

What a load of bullshit. A few weeks ago, her husband had watched helplessly as she gave blowjobs to two different men. It looks like she wanted to play hard to get this time.

"Think about it. We could have a lot of fun together," I whispered into the phone.

"Maybe," she said after a long pause. "You think I am very attractive? You want me to suck your dick again?"

My cock twitched in my pants as I heard these words.

"Yeah..." I groaned, "Yeah... I want you to suck my cock. I need it so bad."

"Hmm... so you like to come over for dinner tonight?"

"Yes! I would love that!"

And just like that, she gave me her address. She told me that her husband was not home tonight.

I took a long, hot shower and put on a tight shirt that showed off my muscles. By then, it was almost dinnertime, and I headed over to her place.

Ann lived in an apartment, not too far from my place. She greeted me at the door with a shy smile. She was wearing a sweater, and some tight jeans that showed off her amazing rear end. Ann invited me in, and asked me if I would like something to drink. I said yes, and she walked off towards the kitchen, taking the opportunity to give her great ass a few exaggerated wiggles in front of me. It was all I could do to keep from ripping her jeans off and giving her a good screw right there.

She handed me a glass of wine, and the two of us sat down on the couch in front of the TV. Neither of us spoke for a few minutes.

"So how you been?" she asked suddenly.

"Fine. How about you? And, uh... how's your husband?"

"Oh, him busy all the time! And very angry since I tell him he is not a real man and suck other man dick," she giggled.

And with that, her fingers slowly inched over towards my cock. She massaged my dick through my jeans, and then very slowly she unzipped my pants and took my cock out. It was still soft, but getting bigger by the second.

"Mmm... so big... this what you come for, right?" she said.

"Yeah, I want you to suck it..." I whispered.

"I don't know... I don't think my hubby will like it," she teased me with a smile.

I grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head, and moved her face down into my lap. Without another word, she opened her mouth and closed it around the head of my cock. She looked at me and smiled.

It felt even more amazing than I remembered it. I couldn't believe how good her lips felt as they moved up and down my hard cock. I was getting closer and closer to cumming, and I grabbed her hair and begin fucking her mouth.

She resisted at first, but soon continued sucking my dick with enthusiasm. My dick was a full eight inches hard now, and I tried to stuff as much of it down her throat as possible. Soon, she began gagging on it. She slapped me on the thigh and pulled away.

"You naughty boy!" she mumbled. "Don't do that again!"

"Looks like you're not used to having a big cock to play with."

She laughed, and got off the couch. Standing in front of me, she began stripping. She took her sweater off (to my surprise, she was topless underneath), and then pulled her jeans off. No panties either.

She had a flat chest, but her ass was firm, round and begging to be screwed. I grabbed her by the buttcheeks and forced her ass down on my lap. She seemed surprised, but began grinding away with my cock on her butt. I didn't get a chance to see her naked ass the last time I saw her, and so I was in heaven right now. I started spanking her ass while she grinded against my cock, and I did this until both of her cheeks were bright red.

"Yes! Spank my little ass! Spank me!" she shouted with a strong accent.

Suddenly, I noticed some movement to my right. I looked over and nearly had a heart attack.

Standing at the door, key still in hand, was an old Asian lady. She was staring at us and seemed to be completely speechless. Like an idiot, I just stared back at her. I was literally frozen in place. Ann, who hadn't noticed the lady, continued rubbing her ass into my dick like there was no tomorrow.

"Spank me! Why'd you stop? Spank your little bitch!"

After nearly a minute, Ann finally noticed the lady. She jumped off my lap and became just as speechless as I was. The old lady finally seemed to find her voice, and began yelling at Ann as loud as anything I've heard in a different language. Ann stood their butt naked, and began to stammer and blush. I noticed that a red imprint of my hands was still on her ass. Talk about being caught red-handed!

I sat their, trying to look as dignified as I could. After about five minutes of conversation, the old lady finally turned to look at me. My cock was only semi-hard now, but still thick and a good seven inches. She stared at it for a few seconds, and mumbled something to Ann. Ann seemed surprised. The old lady then headed off into another room, somewhere inside the apartment.

Me and Ann stared at each other for a few minutes. Finally, I broke the silence.

"Um... who is that...?"

"She is... she is my mother-in-law," mumbled Ann.

Wow...! Having your husband's mother catch you in heat with another man! That can't be fun...

Ann spoke up again, "She... won't tell my husband."

I was relieved. "Great... well, it's been fun, I better leave. Maybe... some other time?"

"Actually," began Ann, "She... won't tell my husband... only if you agree to do with her what you were doing to me. How do you say? Give her a good 'servicing'." Ann blushed as she spoke these words.

I heard someone come up behind me. I turned around and found the old woman standing there with a shit-eating grin on her face, naked as the day she had been born. She had a surprisingly nice body -- massive tits, and a tight, firm ass.

Oh brother! What had I gotten myself into?

rdm3456
rdm3456
38 Followers