Asia's Persuasion Pt. 01

Story Info
Asia gets a craving for a taste of chocolate.
1.2k words
4.1
29.8k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You can call me Asia. I am a twenty-two year old college girl, and I have been up to quite a few adventures in the past couple of years. Some of which has gotten me into a lot of trouble and some have fulfilled my deepest and secret desires. The stories that I am about to tell you are true stories from my past and I have changed my name including the name of others for privacy reasons. I hope that they find you and entertain you.

*****

Part One: Taste of Chocolate

It all began with Demarco. He was in one of my classes in college, always wearing a snap-back over his dreads that reached his broad shoulders and he had that presence in his style. His skin was beautiful like chocolate and he had a nice smile too. He was sitting a desk away from me when I first saw him and he smiled and looked away when he glanced at me walking into class.

I never thought much of him because at that time, I was into females and at that time, I had a girlfriend. But he really caught my eye. To tell you more about me, I was twenty years old at that time and my body has finally started to grow into a woman. I have always been those young Asian girls who look like I was still in junior high school due to my petite shape. But at that time, when I looked at myself in the mirror, I could see my bubble ass getting rounder and my breasts were not big but just the right size to put your palms around. But I sure did love the fact and hope that my ass gets bigger as I grow older.

At that moment of time, I was a wild child with piercings and tattoos, happy to be living away on campus from my strict parents and family. I would always wear some tight booty hugging jeans and a crop top to show my waist, complete with a pair of sneakers. I was getting to know my body very well from the way my girlfriend then knew how to make me scream and cream with only her damn two fingers. When I was alone, I would play with my toys fucking my pussy silly in front of my mirror.

I spotted Demarco at the cafe on campus ordering coffee while I was waiting for my hot chocolate. When he spotted me, he smiled. On most occasions, I was quite shy and I wouldn't be the one to start a conversation but that day something took over me.

"Hey, you are from my biology class aren't you?" I asked him. Of course, I knew the answer.

"Oh hey, I seen you around," he said, glad to be talking to me, "I am Demarco by the way."

I introduced myself and we started talking about the test we just had and what year he was in. We sat on the steps of one of the college buildings and I noticed how massive he was compared to me. Standing at about 6 foot, I was only about 5'2 and considerably tinier than him.

For a moment, I forgot that I have only been into females and the fact that I had a girlfriend. I was so interested in this guy, the first guy who has ever caught my eye and I wanted to know more about him.

I told him that I was living on campus around the corner, and his eyes opened. I knew he probably had some naughty ideas in his mind from the way he kept checking my figure out. I could feel my panties starting to get wet, confusing me but making me more curious.

"So, I have got a class to go soon, but if you want to we can meet up for drinks around here sometime?" He asked me.

I had to confess to him, I would feel guilty if I didn't. "I would love to but I...have a girlfriend."

I saw his face changed, he was hoping for me to say yes. This was the look that guys had when they asked me out and I tell them that I was into girls. "Damn, that is okay."

Why did I want this hot chocolate guy in front of me so bad? I questioned myself before he said that he had to go.

"Before I go, how about I give you my number?" He said smiling again.

It was just his number. It couldn't be so bad, can it? We exchanged numbers and he waved at me before he went of to his next class. Meanwhile, I knew I had to rush back to my dorm studio apartment with thoughts of him consuming my mind.

When I got into my bedroom, I kicked off my sneakers and pulled down my jeans as I slipped my hands underneath my black laced thongs. I laid on my bed both in frustration and desire of wanting Demarco between my legs. I gasped as I felt my wet pussy between my thighs and grabbed my left breast in my other hand.

My secret at that time was I have never been with a guy before. I have only been with girls, so why was I feeling this way? Curious and frustration creeping over my mind, I opened up my laptop, sat on my comfy desk chair and decided to type interracial sex online.

That was when I came across a video of a man with big shoulders and arms just like Demarco and he was ramming his 9 inch black cock into a petite asian girl with tanned skin who looks just like me. Grabbing my dildo from my closet and my thighs split opened, I placed the tip at the opening of my wet pussy rubbing it preparing for that moment of ecstasy.

"Fuck!" I screamed, as I pushed about 3 inches in. It felt so fucking good as I imagined Demarco slipping between my thighs.

Every-time the man in the video slid his cock out of her pussy from behind, I did the same with my dildo and every-time he went deep into her, I imagined Demarco doing that. My dildo was covered in my creamy white juices as I pinched my pierced nipples and I moaned from the feeling my pussy squeezing that dildo.

Before I knew it, I spend another hour watching various videos of big black cock fucking Asian girls and I was coming and coming again with my latest fantasies building in my head. I started to crave to feel a big black man on top of me, while he is pinning me and fucking me with his dick.

My phone started to buzz making me jump out of my seat. It was my girlfriend, Karla, texting me wondering why I haven't picked up my phone in the past two hours. She was coming over and I snapped back into reality.

I got out of my sexual fantasy daze and noticed a pool of juices on my chair. It was a black chair so this is definitely going to stain. "Oh shit."

I stood there thinking to myself. I am gonna get into so much trouble right now. That day has just gotten me thirsty, craving and needing for a taste of chocolate.