Asia's Persuasion Pt. 02

Story Info
Asia gets a big package of chocolate and a little surprise.
2.4k words
4.16
22.1k
15
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You can call me Asia. I am a twenty-two year old college girl, and I have been up to quite a few adventures in the past couple of years. Some of which has gotten me into a lot of trouble and some have fulfilled my deepest and secret desires. The stories that I am about to tell you are true stories from my past and I have changed my name including the name of others for privacy reasons. I hope that they find you and entertain you.

*****

Part Two: Big Package

Bad habits are what I believe you choose to do to fill that void within you. They only fill you temporarily before you chase that feeling again. When my ex-girlfriend, Karla, left for Europe, I started to a bad habit of partying and smoking. But that didn't help, because sex was actually what I craved for.

I even got the courage to message Demarco only to find out his end of his confession, that he had a girlfriend. It is always like that when you are single, that person you were interested in before isn't. He still wanted to meet up, but he could probably smell how horny I was through the phone.

When we caught up for coffee, we ended up talking about the end of my relationship with Karla and his relationship with his girlfriend. Throughout that time, we kept exchanging glances and he finally asked me, "I need to ask you something and you don't have to answer. But if I was single, would we have had something more?"

The only answer I could manage was a nod as I looked down, hoping he would not see in my eyes what I truly wanted. But that was enough for him to know that I wanted to be fucked by a big black cock. That meeting with Demarco only made me dangerously crave for some chocolate, and even worse my pussy was aching to be fucked. That was when Tyrone came into the picture.

Tyrone was my bad habit in a package. Sex, good weed and parties. But most of all, he was what I have been waiting and fantasizing for - a big black cock. He was my age, went to my college and was horny as fuck. This is my story of how I met Tyrone.

I was finishing a shower and had water dripping down my ass onto the floor. I was about to change my music on my phone when I realized that I had a notification from an unknown number. I opened the text message.

"This package is waiting for you." Under the text was a picture of a big black cock, hard and ready. It was at least 9 inches and thick in girth too. My jaw dropped and my pussy started to soak, but not from the shower I just had.

Who could this be? And how did he get my number? At that point, a part of me was frighten at the thought of who knew my secret desire of wanting a BBC. I started to think, and immediately thought it was Demarco. But then my phone buzzed again.

"I know your name is Asia. This is Tyrone." I looked at it, trying to recall anyone I knew by this name but nope, it didn't ring a bell. I looked at the picture again, damn, I thought, that is one big cock and even better than porn.

I finally decided to reply. I knew it was a dangerous game to play but let's be real, I was horny at that time. "How did you get my number? I don't know any Tyrone."

My phone buzzed again. "I got your number from a friend, but I know you want this."

That was it, my answer to my question. He must have gotten my number from Demarco. I thought I should play the game. He was right though I wanted that. "How do you know I want what you have?"

"Because you replied." That was all he said, and I chuckled. Damn, he was good.

In between being busy with my college assignments and my new friend, my days were filled with an exchange of photos and my fingers rubbing on my wet pussy. I sent him a photo of me in the shower with my ass covered in soap suds and my pussy glistening.

"You make me so hard." He returned me with a photo of him on his bed stroking his big hard cock in his hands. My lips were drooling, both my upper and lower lips.

He messaged me again that night. "I think we need to meet up."

I knew that was the answer to what I have wanted, but my anxiety got the better of me. I have never had a casual relationship or a friends-with-benefits relationship as some of my friends have had. Nor have I ever been with a guy before, let alone a guy with a 9 inch black cock like Tyrone does. I quickly typed, "Yes."

I decided to wear a cute white crop top and tied a knot at the front and matched it with my favorite light blue denim shorts. He would definitely like to see my ass cheeks peeking out from under this. I looked at my reflection. My caramel skin was still tanned from the summer afternoons that I spent at the local swimming pool, and my long blonde dyed hair complimented my skin color.

I was supposed to meet him at his dorm room which was on the campus ten minutes across from mine. He said his roommate was away that evening and he had it prepared for me. Of course, I brought a joint along and had a swig of liquor courage before I left.

I messaged him when I got close to his place and he asked me to meet at a nearby park. I told him what I was wearing for that day and he asked me to look out for a grey hoodie and black fitted cap. I looked up and there he was, with his jaw dropped. I think I dressed well for him that day.

"Do you think you are free again tomorrow?" He asked me. I noticed his English accent.

I was confused and asked him, "For what?"

"To fuck you again after tonight." I was in deep trouble with this guy.

Tyrone was much taller than me, he wasn't built like Demarco was but he was quite athletic and he had a younger face. I caught my eyes looking at the bulge in his pants, knowing the secret and big package he had for me under there.

When we entered his house, he invited me to get comfortable but I knew he wanted to fuck me immediately. He couldn't wait to put his 9 inches of meat in me and I couldn't wait for it either. My heart was pounding and I almost called it quits, but I knew it was just the jitters that I had.

Lighting up and smoking a joint, I saw the way he kept looking at me and looking at my ass every time I moved. Devouring every inch of the meal he was about to have, but I could also sense that he was probably quite as nervous just like I was.

"I have never done this before." There I was, new to an experience that I never thought I could have.

He sat down on his bed and asked me to come over to him. I put my legs around him and sat on his lap as I kissed him slowly, taking in the experience of kissing a guy. With girls, their lips are definitely softer. But there was something different about kissing a guy, especially the way their hands feel when he grabs you and definitely the way that he smells.

We looked at each other again as we detached from the kiss and I knew he wanted to fuck me now. But I wanted to do something first, I wanted to have a taste of his big black cock.

"Can I suck your cock first?" I asked him sweetly.

At that question, he took his pants off down to his Nike Air Forces that he was wearing and I followed his lead by zipping down my shorts. When he saw the curve of my waist to my hips from the opening of my shorts, I noticed his eyes lingering on me as he took it all in. I didn't understand what that look meant at that time. Now, I know it was a look of thirsty desire.

Grabbing his shoes and pants off, he was standing in his dark blue boxers with an outline of his package visible and tugging against the cotton. I took a deep breath, just standing in my white laced g-string and a white bra that I was wearing. It was time for me to release this monster.

I pulled the bands of his boxers out and his dick sprung out, waiting for my lips to lick it. Better than the picture I saw, I was shocked at how big it was and questioned if I could fit it inside my pussy. "Um...Wow." That was all that I could say.

"I want you to suck my cock." He said proud of his big dick.

Without a delay, I put my lips over the head of his black cock and began sucking the tip. It was too big for me to put his whole cock into my mouth and I tried to remember the lessons that I had from watching all those porn videos earlier.

He was actually surprised at how I manage to suck his cock. I couldn't fit his whole 9 inches, but about 4 inches finally made it in my mouth and my hands wrapping the rest of him. "Are you sure you haven't done this?"

I know I haven't but was glad that I must at least be doing something right. I licked his cock from the bottom to the top and he instructed me to lick his balls."My balls, lick em."

His balls were heavy and needed to be suck. He was lying down on his bed with his hands behind his head, as his dick was in front of my face waiting for my lips. I licked his balls and massaged the head of his dick gently as I hear his low moans. "Now, I want to fuck you."

I wasn't sure what would be the best position for me to fuck him for the first time and what position would fit me best. But from what I have seen and heard, I would get the most control by being on top of him - especially to fit a dick as big and hard as his.

I took off my bra and g-string letting it drop onto the floor. He rubbed his fingers on my pussy to prepare me for him. I put a condom over him and I kneeled on the bed on top of him with his dick beneath me.

I took a deep breath as I put one of my hands on his shoulder and lowered myself onto him. I could feel the head of his dick rubbing and trying to fit into my wet pussy. I found that I love the sensation of his dick head rubbing on my pussy lips, as it only made me wetter. My mouth open as I moaned, and felt a push and the tip in me.

"Oh my god. It is so big."

He thrusted his hips while holding onto my shoulder and guided another couple of inches in. He groaned at how tight my pussy felt squeezing his dick and I was moaning and screaming so loudly, that I swear the other college students could even hear.

What it really feels like? I could feel his dick stretching my pussy to the point I could even feel it pushing towards my ass. It felt like I was trying to slide down a pole.

"Fuck, your pussy is so good." He kept thrusting his hips very slowly but as I slowly got use to how good it felt. I felt myself sliding down his cock with the help of my juices.

I looked down at my abdomen and I could even see the shape of his dick poking out near my belly. It was a weird feeling having a dick in me but it definitely felt better than my dildo that I have been fucking myself silly with. I could feel his dick hitting my cervix and it hurts a little every-time I slide down. Thankfully, he moved quite slowly with it and laid still on the bed.

"Mmmm yes, I think I am going to come," I said with my eyes shut, feeling the wave overcoming me.

At that time, I was slowly bouncing up and down on his dick as creamy juices started to flow out. He grabbed my ass with his hands as he helped me to manouever up and down. The warmth from his hands grabbing my ass only made me come faster as I scream and collapsed onto him. It felt like I couldn't breathe and I needed a moment to recover.

He knew that I just came, but he could sense that I wanted more. "Wait here, I will be back with a surprise."

He grabbed his pants and put them on swiftly as he left the room. I was still trying to take in the events that just had happened, the orgasm that I had, how big his dick was and how much hornier I have gotten - I did wanted more.

I was definitely addicted to dicks by then, this is going to be tough one for me. I was confused as to why he left as I wanted to please him more. I was trying to stand up and realized my juices were leaking onto my thighs. I heard the door creaked opened. I looked up but to my own surprise, it wasn't Tyrone standing there.

There I was, standing naked in front of another black guy with his right hand around his dick and his baggy jeans on his knees. This guy had a sly smile on his handsome face.

It was Tyrone's roommate, Reggie, and he has been watching me this whole time. Just like my instincts have told me earlier, I am in deep trouble.