Ask and You Shall Receive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was his first time, never having spanked anyone before but he took to it like he was born to it. It felt natural, having a woman over his lap, bucking and kicking under his punishing hand.

A change began to come over her. She no longer felt like the professional, independent, adult woman she prided herself on. Now she was nothing more than an immature little brat, a child on the edge of her sexuality that was lost without the guiding hand of authority behind her.

Her legs kicked and splayed under Jeff's eye. The cheeks of her ass parted and he saw the tiny hole of her ass and the petals of her pussy expanding. They had grown wet and, unable to resist, he dipped his finger into her sex, dabbing it just to the knuckle. Her cries relented at this and for a moment she rested, secure in the feeling of his touch on her hole.

Licking his finger, Jeff found it warm and sweet. Her ass had grown bright pink. Handprints covered her swelled skin and she felt hot to the touch. He considered the options. Hairbrush? That would be the next step. At least that's what the website told him. This was her first time though and from the way she reacted he knew she had almost had enough.

A swift fusillade of spanks ended her punishment. The sound rang throughout the cozy room and Sheila was awakened from her reprieve by a volley across her unsuspecting glutes that caused her to choke up. She didn't cry from them but, laying across his lap afterwards, his now loving hand brought tears to her eyes as he stroked her bottom. Her position finally struck her and she felt as if an epiphany had been reached. Never had she felt so helpless, so shy, so open than she had at the moment. Tears appeared at the corner of her eyes and she made no move to hold them back. They came in a flood, rushing down her cheeks and she couldn't hide her emotions.

When Jeff heard her sobbing he pulled her closer. Still across his lap, he helped her sit on his knee where she quickly wrapped her arms around his wide shoulders. No longer considering her nudity, no longer caring for the yearning within her pussy, she was only a chastised girl- something she longed for for far too long.

It was a relief and her tears were testament to that. They soaked his shirt and she opened her mouth, allowing her grief to come out of her. One hand behind her head, clutching her to his shoulder, the other stroked the plump cheeks of her bottom. He felt bonded to this girl now. They had shared something they would never be able to with another.

His tears joined hers, shared through kisses on her head, her cheeks and forehead. This seemed to soothe her and, as he rocked her in his arms, she curled up into a tiny ball, as she once did as a little girl and let the man she now loved rock her to sleep.

12