"Ask Anna Anything" Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, Anna," he finally said, between panting breaths. "That was amazing."

Gently, she removed her phone from his hand and switched off the video recorder.

. . .

As soon as she'd kissed him goodbye on the doorstep two days later, showered and made up but still naked under her bathrobe. she was straight on the forum, uploading the video. "Fucking my husband," she typed. She discarded her bathrobe and lay naked on the bed, waiting.

Minutes later, it went wild.

She scrolled rapidly through comments, looking for ChocolateyGoodness's name to no avail. She felt a little sick. Miserably, she searched for his member profile and then gave a huge, heaving sigh and dashed away the tears pricking her eyes. He wasn't online.

She checked her watch. It was a little early: his wife might not have left yet for work. In his absence she read a few of the many comments.

TitMan77: Lucky bastard.

BadNeighbor#16: Dirty girl. I'd love to cum over you.

Pheremonal: Lucky, selfish bastard. That's two holes going unused right there.

She giggled, then checked ChocolateyGoodness's status again. Now he was online. She waited, her pussy juicing, for him to comment - but still nothing. The feeling of nausea returned. Should she message him? He held all the power in this relationship: she was afraid to overstep the mark. She felt utterly exposed. It had been one thing to post naked, unidentifiable photos of herself: quite another to post this video. And now the man who'd urged her to do it was ignoring her.

She waited for another two minutes, feeling worse and worse. She began to cry in earnest, tears of humiliation running down her cheeks. She clicked on "Logout". And then he Skyped her. Tears instantly forgotten she eagerly snatched up her iPad.

"That was very good, Anna. I enjoyed the show. You look even hotter with a cock inside you. You'd've looked hotter still had it been mine."

"I thought you weren't going to contact me!" She had wanted to be nonchalant, but she found now she couldn't conceal her feelings and she felt another tear escape from her eye and run down her cheek.

"Anna!" he said. "Why would you think that? Do you have any idea how important you are to me at the moment? I've missed you."

She was still crying, but in relief now.

"Next time I'd like to see you take it up the arse."

She whispered, "But we've *never* done that."

"Your husband's never fucked your arse?"

"No-one has."

He was silent for a moment.

"When we've Skyped, you -"

"I know," Anna interrupted. "Don't make me say it -"

She was almost relieved this time when the doorbell rang. She pushed the curtain to one side and saw the Post Office van in the road outside. "I'm not expecting anything," she said half to herself.

"You know what to do," said Raf.

She ran lightly down the stairs and opened the door. The postman was ready this time, package in hand, bulge in trousers, lustful smile on his face.

"Another parcel for you, Mrs Jennings," he said, ogling.

She smiled back and decided to give him a little show. She ran her hands up the sides of her naked body to her breasts and squeezing them together. Channelling Marilyn again, she pouted prettily, cocked her head and asked, "Do you think I'm pretty?"

He laughed. "Very pretty, and quite a tease. Are you going to invite me in?"

She bit her lip and shook her head coyly.

"I suppose you are rather out of my league. Just get a thrill from showing me what I can't have, huh? Sign for it, please," he said.

After she took the package from him she turned her back, not shutting the door and, deliberately and theatrically, dropped the parcel. "Oops!" she squeaked, and bent over to give him a peak at her pussy and butt.

When she straightened and looked back over her shoulder, he was laughing and rubbing his crotch. She reached for the door - and stopped short in horror. Over his shoulder, she could see the house opposite, the one belonging to the keen retired gardener. The door was open and, framed in the doorway, stood her neighbour, round-eyed, staring straight at her. Horrified, Anna slammed the front door and bolted upstairs.

Raf laughed uproariously when she told him. "The old boy'll probably have a stroke," he said.

Anna glared and he stifled his laughter.

"Open the box, babe," he said.

Obediently, she unwrapped it. Inside was a gift-wrapped package. The tag said, "For Bored&Horny. With love from ChocolateyGoodness." She gaped.

"Last time the postman delivered I saw your address," he said. She knew this should have creeped her out, but instead her nipples hardened. She tore off the gift wrap and found inside an anal vibrator, batteries, lube and a pair of bright pink crotchless knickers.

"Come on, then," Raf urged. "Start the show."

Anna wriggled into the pretty knickers and gave him an Anthea Redfern twirl. He wolf-whistled. Looking out of the window, she gave a squeal and clapped her hands to her bare breasts.

"What's the matter?" Raf asked.

"The fucking neighbour is *still* looking!"

"That's a strong constitution he has there. Give him a proper show, Anna. Go right over to the window, blow him a kiss and then make the blowjob gesture."

"The what?"

"You know. Make a tube with your fingers and thumb and as you move your hand close to your face stick your tongue in your cheek - like you're pretending to suck his cock."

Anna began to giggle. She moved closer to the windows, looked directly into the peeping tom's eyes, squeezed her breasts together again and blew him a kiss. Then she made the obscene gesture, gave him a sultry look and a wink and, without waiting to see his reaction, flopped onto the bed.

"That's my girl,"Raf said. "Now, where were we? Ah, yes. This gift is even more perfect than I thought. I want you to fuck yourself in the arse for me. Lube up the dildo."

Anna did as she was told and had soon forgotten the guy over the road as, in response to Raf's detailed instructions, she eased the vibrator into her virgin anus and switched it on. She shifted on the bed, moaning as she acclimatised to the sensations in her rectum.

"Rotate it," he told her, and she did as he said, howling in pleasure.

"Keep going," he said, stroking his rigid cock as he watched her moving his gift between her splayed legs.

"Well, Anna, you are becoming quite the exhibitionist slut. What a journey you are on. First you post unidentifiable photos of your breasts and cunt on the Internet for strangers to see. Next you post risky body shots, albeit masked. You Skype with another woman's husband and cum for him. Then you expose yourself to an acquaintance on your doorstep. After that you persuade your husband to film the two of you fucking and post the video on the internet. And finally, you let a neighbour whom you see every day have a good look at your beautiful, nude body, and you simulate a blowjob for him. Now you are fucking your own virgin ass with a toy sent to you by an online lover."

Anna's body spasmed and she screamed as she came.

She collapsed, panting, on the bed, wincing as she very slowly slid the dildo from her anus.

"I think, Anna, it's time to up the ante..."

... To be continued.

12