Ask For It Ch. 2

Story Info
Tim becomes a cuckold.
2.2k words
4.07
176.4k
45
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ASK FOR IT Part Two

Some of the readers were disappointed that my story ended so abruptly. In particular, how, when and why did Tim have to start asking Kris to have sex with little ol' me? For those of you who did not read the first part of the story, my husband Tim and I always had an agreement that we would try anything sexual with each other. The only proviso is that you have to ask for it, such as "I am asking you Joanie, please let me fuck your ass." Well, apparently Tim had a fantasy to see me with another man. One night Tim and our friend Kris came home late from a ball game and Tim asked me to give Kris a blow job. Timmy (I never called him Timmy until this started) became so excited that he came just from watching. Since then Kris became my regular lover and Timmy gets to watch, eat Kris' semen from my very satisfied pussy, and have sloppy seconds. The fist story ended with me pointing out that if Timmy wants conventional sex, he now has to ask for it, from Kris, because Kris is now my man. This short story tells how we progressed from Tim's original fantasy to see me with another man to Timmy's new life as a cuckold.

Two days after our second get together, Kris telephoned me at work. "Hi Joanie..." he hesitated..."So how are you feeling...you know, about what happened."

Without hesitation I said "Kris, I feel wonderful. The last few days have been the most sexually exciting days of my life. I can't believe how excited I get with you and Tim."

"Me too. I just... well... I'm wondering where we go from here. How does Tim feel about all of this?"

"As I understand it, Timmy loves it. The way he explains it is that the most sexually exciting thing for him is to see me go crazy. To see me cum, scream and squirt. He considers us so close that my excitement is his excitement. For whatever reason, he thought that you could excite me more than he could... and he was right. I'm getting wet just talking to you." I started to squirm, trying to rub my growing clit against my chair. My fingertips stoked my hardening nipple.

"So, we will be seeing each other, making love more often?"

I was getting hot, "Anytime you want Kris. Just come over and take me. I am yours for the fucking." I couldn't believe I said that... and at work. But I meant it. I wanted Kris. Tim had made a big mistake. I moaned thinking about fucking Kris.

"Joanie, you dirty little slut, you're masturbating." I groaned. "Now stop that right now. You'll get yourself fired." Kris laughed. "Listen," he continued, "seriously, I want to be your lover, but not at the expense of your marriage or my friendship with Tim. Talk with Tim tonight, if this is going to happen, everyone has to agree that we can make love whenever we want. I don't want this to be just an occasional thing for his entertainment. Tim has to want me to be your lover, to accept me as your lover on our terms, not his. If this is going to happen, I want to know that it makes Tim happy, not just hard. Talk to him and let me know."

I surprised myself by answering, "Yes dear. I will call you tonight. I love you."

Kris answered, "I love you too."

That night I relayed what Kris had said. "Well Tim, what do you think?" I asked.

Thirty seconds went by, then Tim answered, "You want this don't you Joanie? You really need him. This all makes you incredibly hot, doesn't it? Tell the truth."

I looked him straight in eyes and replied "Yes. However I will gladly give it up unless it is what you want. You are the closest person in the world to me. Kris cannot replace that. But if you want me, need me, to have a lover, then yes I want Kris. I love the way this makes me feel and I love Kris." There, I said it. All of my cards were on the table. It was up to Tim.

Tim was gently panting. His right hand trembled when he reached for his belt buckle. He unbuckled, then pulled on his zipper. His hands went to his sides, then he pushed his pants and underwear down. His hard cock popped free. With his pants around his ankles, he kneeled before be, circled his arms around my hips and rested his head on my lower stomach. Without looking up he said, "Joanie, I want to be your husband... and for Kris to be your lover."

I gently pushed his head to my public mound. I reached back to unzip my dress, but Timmy moved my hands away and did it for me. He then lowered my panties and licked my the top of my pussy. I was getting very wet very fast. I needed more contact. I moved away and told Timmy to stand up. I then directed him to our bedroom by grabbing his wet cock. I laid him on the bed, leaving his pants around his ankles and his shirt on. With my shirt still on I straddled his face. With my wet pussy only inches from his face I said, "Timmy, do you take Joanie as your lawful wedded wife and Kris as her lover?"

"I do," he answered, and I pushed my pussy onto his waiting mouth. I came withing seconds, wetting Timmy's face. But I wanted more. I continued to ride Timmy's face. I did not realize it then, but this would become my usual sexual position with Timmy, with me in the dominant position, riding Timmy's face, him twitching beneath me, his penis totally ignored by me. The second time I came, I really soaked Timmy's face, ears and hair. He was such a mess I just had to laugh. With Timmy in this condition I told him to call Kris and ask him to be my lover. I handed him the phone, still sitting on his chest and giggling at the sight of his cum soaked head, about to talk to my lover. "Hi Kris, I just wanted you to know that Joanie and I talked it over. I want you to be her lover... Yes, I understand your concerns. I really want this. I think it will be best for all of us." Watching my husband ask another man to be my lover, with his face soaked in my juices was just too much. I scooted my pussy back up to his mouth and took the phone away.

"Kris, Timmy can't talk anymore, I am so hot I just had to have him eat my pussy some more. So are you satisfied that Timmy really wants you to be my lover? He is so excited. God you should see him. He can't get enough of eating my pussy and his cock is twitching like crazy. He definitely wants me to have a lover." And with that, Timmy came. His life as my cuckold had begun.

Over the next few months our lives as a unique threesome evolved. By his nature Kris is not an arrogant or dominant person. He is, however, very self assured and relaxed. He never wanted to humiliate Tim (which I think Timmy would enjoy). He wanted Tim to enjoy our affair, but Kris would not share me. When Kris was in the house, I was his woman, when Kris left, Timmy was my obedient husband licking my sore cum filled pussy, sometines having sloppy seconds or, to my surprise he would often and masturbating for his own relief. If Kris was gone for a few days, then Tim would fuck me like old times. It was... comfortable, but never exciting the way it was with Kris.

Most of the changes were very subtle. Kris didn't just want to fuck me, he liked being with me. When he would come over to the house, usually twice a week, we would have dinner together, watch some TV, maybe play a board game together, then make love while Timmy watched. At fist I did not even notice, but over time I realized that Kris always sat at the head of the table. He would sit in Tim's chair. Kris would decide what to watch on TV. I even started to ask Kris what he wanted for dinner on the nights he ate with us. In other words, Kris was the man of the house.

Besides these subtle changes, the first real shift in our relationship was when Kris arrived one night and announced "Tim, I've been thinking a lot about something that we need to discuss. I just received an invitation to my cousin's wedding in New Jersey. I want Joanie to come as my guest. I know that we have always had sex with you present, but that is not how real lovers act. I would never do anything in this Town to embarrass you, but lovers often go out of town to spend a romantic weekend and I think Joanie and I deserve that, don't you?"

I could see the confusion on Tim's face. I was just about to break in and tell Kris 'no,' when Tim spoke up, "Yes, yes you do deserve that. I've been selfish. You should not be stuck in this house all of the time."

I was shocked, and perhaps a little disappointed. It had always been the three of us, an unconventional threesome, but always a threesome. Now my husband was consenting to me going off with another man. For the fist time I wanted to humiliate my husband. "Timmy, thank you so much." I said "As much fun as it is to have you watch us, Kris and I need our time together. But don't worry sweetheart, when I get home I will make sure that Kris leaves a big load of his cum for you to lick from my pussy."

"What?" Cried Kris.

"Haven't I told you before darling, Timmy doesn't just want to watch, he loves to eat your spent semen from my stretched cunt." God I was pouring it on. "Timmy, let's show Kris how much you love my cream pie." With that I strutted over to Kris, kneeled and started to suck his cock. When he was hard I laid on my back and cried, "Come on Kris, fill me with your cum for my cumsucking husband. Fuck me, fuck me. Show Timmy how a man pleases a woman."

And fuck me he did. After only a few minutes he came. I almost pushed Kris off and beckoned Timmy, "Come on Timmy, get it while it is nice and fresh" and I lewdly spread my legs and lifted my ass to present the feast to my hubby. Timmy's true nature erupted as he dove into my pussy. He ate like a wild man. When he could not get any more, he flipped me over and I sat on his face, letting more cum drain into his mouth.

Our relationship had changed forever. There was no going back. Kris was my man. Timmy was my wimp, a cuckold. One again the changes were subtle. Kris no longer asked Tim's opinion. He just did whatever he wanted with me. We frequently went out together without Tim. When Kris slept over (which he rarely did before this) he stayed in my bed. Timmy slept in the guest room. When we were together, Timmy waited on us like a servant. He made no demands.

When Kris was not around, Tim still tried to play a man. He would try to fuck me like a husband, but it was too late. I was no longer interested in him as a man, only as my friend who soothed my sore pussy after my lover fucked me like a man should. So just a few weeks before I wrote the first part of the story Timmy and I had this conversation.

"Timmy come here." I called. I was sitting on a foot rest, he naturally sat on the floor, looking up at me. "Timmy, we have to talk. When this started with Kris, it thought it would be a wild threesome. But to have a threesome, we need two men and me. We are one may short. Over the last few months you have made it very clear that you do not wish to be a man. You really just want to be a boy, living out his sexual fantasies through a sexually mature couple, Kris and me. You no longer satisfy me sexually and letting you put your little boy penis in my woman's cunt seems... inappropriate. Now I realize that you occasionally need to relieve yourself, most boys do, and that sometimes masturbation is not enough. But that decision should be up to Kris and me, not a boy. We should decide when you are allowed to have intercourse and you should always tell me when you want to masturbate so I can decide if you are doing it too much. Timmy look at me, do you understand?"

Timmy looked up and his whole body shook. I could see the wet spot forming on the front of his pants. His journey to becoming a cuckold was almost complete. In that instant I wondered how he would feel about cleaning Kris' cock, the way he cleans my pussy, after Kris and I fuck. Perhaps that will be the next story.