Ask Not And Ye Shall Receive!

Story Info
He tied her up. She pays him back and then some.
12.3k words
4.15
33.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday evening and I was getting changed to go out to dinner with Nick. I had just taken off my tank top to change into a blouse when Nick came up and kissed me. It was one of those long sensuous kisses that I love so much. While I was concentrating on the kiss, he quickly cuffed my wrists before I knew what was happening.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"I am going to have my wicked, wicked way with you."

Nick, take these fucking cuffs off now!"

"Not until I'm done having my wicked, wicked way with you."

"Nick! Goddamn it! Take these fucking cuffs off now!"

"Such unladylike language! We can't have that."

He then stuffed a sock in my mouth and then put tape across my mouth to keep it in. Now I went from annoyed to mad. We do bondage to spice things up fairly regularly, but we always negotiate when and set limits. He didn't negotiate or set limits this time and that was unforgivable and was fueling my anger.

Nick then unfastened and took off my bra. He fondled my breasts for a couple of minutes before he undid my jeans and pushed them down and then my panties. He took his time to fondle my breasts and my belly and tickled my pubic hair and then rubbed my pubic mound but didn't go lower.

Then he maneuvered me back to the bed. With my jeans around my ankles hobbling me and my hands cuffed, there wasn't much I could do to resist. He then bent down and lifted my foot and moved the jeans out of the way. Then the other foot. He stood up and then pushed me so I fell back across the bed.

As I hit the bed on my back, he put my right foot on his chest and leaed down forcing my leg to bend so that my knee is by my side. Then he grabs my cuffed hands and brings them over my foot so my hands are now captured behind my heel. He then moves them down trapping them behind my knee.

He then grabbed my left ankle and pulls my leg out straight and puts a leather cuff on my ankle and secures it to the foot of the bed with rope, leaving about six inches of play.

He then wraps several turns of nylon para cord around my right ankle and secures it leaving the rest of the cord free for the moment. He then fastened a leather slave collar around my neck. Then he takes the free end of the cord around my right ankle and secured it to the D-ring on the slave collar, keeping my leg bent and forcing me to keep my body straight.

By now, pissed off doesn't begin to cover how I feel about him.

He then begins to play with me and teasing me. As pissed as I am, my body still feels the stimulation, and slowly the feelings begin to soften the anger as I begin to respond to his touch. He knows me well and knows just what will bring me the most arousal and he is now using that knowledge to the best effect. Now that I am aroused and beginning to moan, he slows down and brings me ever more slowly towards my climax.

He stops to remove the tape across my mouth and remove the sock gagging me.

He goes back to teasing and playing with me. He continues and brings me ever closer to climax and keeps me right on the edge for twenty minutes before finally licking me and the placing his mouth over my clit and sucking it and lashing it with his tongue as he inserted two fingers into me and massages my G spot.

That was it, I came, hard. We are talking whole body shaking with spasms hard. Before I can come down from my climax, he begins again bringing me to another. Then he stops and gets on the bed and slowly inserts his raging hard-on into my very sopping wet and hot cunt. He then begins to thrust in and out. Slowly, maddeningly slowly, he is savoring the feelings of my hot wet tight cunt and not giving me enough stimulation to come. Slowly he builds up his pace. Then slows, then faster, slower, faster. Over and over. I'm whipping my head about in frustration, screaming for him to make me come, but to no avail. Finally he begins pounding into me as he races to see who will come first, me or him? I beat him by about a second. After he is finished coming, he rolls onto his side and takes about a minute to recover.

He undoes the cord from the slave collar. Then he opens the handcuffs. He leaves me to finish removing the cord from my ankle and freeing my other ankle and remove the slave collar.

He returns with some warmed massage oil and sets it down. "You need a massage to finish off with. Turn over and let me give you a massage."

I was too tired to argue, so I do and he does. The hot oil and the massage feel wonderful and so relaxing.

As he is working on my lower back, he halts to ask, "Do you forgive me for tying you up?"

"I was mad as hell at you, but after those orgasms, I have to forgive you for tying me up. But remember, since you tied me up this Saturday, I get to tie you up next Saturday."

He goes back to massaging me. I fell asleep during the massage.

******

Next Saturday, it's Nick's turn to be bound. And I plan to get payback for his not asking to tie me up last Saturday. Oh yeah, I'm going to really play with his head and then I am going to use him as my sex toy for my pleasure. I want to really make this payback memorable. I want him to never, ever, overstep our agreed rules like that again and I want him to never underestimate what I might do if he does.

After he went to work on Monday, I started calling a bunch of my friends and invited them over for lunch on Tuesday to discuss my payback for Nick. Stacey, June, Janet, Carole, Sue, Gwen, Prudence and Lorie all agreed to come.

Tuesday at lunch I filled them in on what he had done and why I wanted to pay him back. I told them that he had already agreed that I could tie him up this Saturday and use him as my sex toy. I asked them if they had any ideas.

Gwen said that it wasn't fair that I got a new sex toy and the rest of them didn't. I said, you're right and I was brought up to share my toys with others. So perhaps I should share my new sex toy with them.

To say the idea was a hit with everyone would be putting it mildly. We discussed the details of how to maximize the embarrassment for Nick and how to get the most use out of our new sex toy.

We set up some rules to avoid problems. We would all do this in a spirit of fun and sharing. No permanent damage to our toy, Nick. No pictures or video except on my cell phone. This does not go beyond my apartment.

It was agreed that the girls would meet at Stacy's apartment which was in our apartment complex so that they could all come over together quickly after I had Nick where I wanted him. I would make popcorn and have some snacks and beer and wine and they would bring more munchies and drinks with them. They would be silent when they came in.

******

That evening, I started messing with Nick's head.

"I am so looking forward to tying you up and using you as my sex toy this Saturday. I have all kinds of fun things lined up. You're not going to believe some of them."

"Like what?"

"Lets just say you are going to be quite surprised."

"I doubt that you can do anything that surprising."

"Don't underestimate me."

"I'm not underestimating you, I just know you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep."

"Have it your way then. Just wait until Saturday."

Wednesday evening, I told him, "Saturday, I'm going to cuff you and blindfold you and have fun playing with my little sex toy all day long."

"No surprise there."

"I wouldn't bet on it my little sex toy. I am going to use my new sex toy to the max. You know I was always taught to share my toys. I wonder if some of my girlfriends would like to share my new toy with me?"

"I know you, you wouldn't do that."

"Are you sure?"

"I know you, you wouldn't do it."

"Is that a dare?"

"I know you, you wouldn't, even on a dare."

"Are you sure?"

"Very."

"Then make it official, dare me."

"Ok, I dare you. Satisfied?"

"Very."

Thursday night I escalated the mind game.

"Nick, do you think I should have drinks and snacks for the girls while we play with my new sex toy?"

"Sure, why not? I know you won't do it."

"Don't be so sure. I've already phoned them and they're coming."

"Fat chance. No way."

"Way! So how much beer and wine should I have for eight plus me?"

"Depends on how much they drink and how long this is going to last."

"Fat lot of help you are."

"Hey, I'm only the sex toy here."

"I'll just have to guess and lay in a couple of cases of beer and some bottles of wine as well as a lot of snacks. Sex does tend to work up an appetite."

"Yeah, sure. You are only messing with me. You won't really do it."

"Don't be so sure."

Friday, I laid in a couple of six packs of beer and a couple of bottles of wine and some snacks.

Nick came home and saw the beer, wine and snacks.

"Nice try, but that isn't nearly enough for eight of your girlfriends. What's the matter, couldn't they make it? Nice try at faking me out, but it won't work."

"Oh, they're bringing more stuff. I didn't have enough room in the fridge for it all."

"Nice fake, but it won't work. I know you."

"Don't be so sure."

******

Saturday morning I reminded Nick to be ready to be bound and become my sex toy by two this afternoon. Nick ran his errands and was back by lunch time.

At lunch I asked Nick, "Are you ready to be naked in front of all my girlfriends and let them play with you and use you as a sex toy?"

"Yeah, whatever. I know you. You won't do it for real."

"Just remember, you dared me to do it."

At two, I had Nick take off his tee shirt and turn around and present his hands behind his back so I could cuff them. I then turned him around and kissed him and ran my hands over his chest and played with his nipples. I then nibbled on his ear lobe and ran my hand down the front of his stomach and inside his pants and tickled his pubic hair. Just as he was beginning to really respond, I stopped.

I put a blindfold on him and then led hem to the living room and stood him in front of the easy chair. I took off his shoes and socks then I undid his belt and unbuttoned his jeans and pulled the zipper down. I then slowly slid his jeans down his legs.

I kissed him again and began to play with his nipples and ran my hand over his cock in his briefs until it became fully erect. I then pulled down his briefs as his cock sprang free and pointed upwards.

I then sat him down in the chair. I had him scoot forward until just the back of his ass was on the edge of the chair. I had him spread his legs. I then pulled his balls down and proceeded to buckle a strap around his sack separating his balls from his body. I attached a leash to the strap around his ball sack and secured the other end to the leg of the chair.

"Ok, you can scoot back now. I put a strap around your ball sack and attached a leash to it and secured the other end to the chair leg. There's enough slack that you can move around on the chair, but not enough to stand up without leaving your balls behind, so I wouldn't suggest trying to stand up. I don't want you wandering around blindfolded. You might bump into things and knock them over."

"I have some things to do before the girls get here and I know you will get bored just sitting there blindfolded, so I am going to put the headphones on you and you can listen to your favorite station while I pop some popcorn for the girls and get the snacks out."

"You're kidding me?"

"No, the leash is that short and if you doubt me, you will be in some real pain."

"No, about the girls coming over."

"Am I? Maybe, maybe not. But ask yourself, if I am not, do you want to remain blindfolded and not know how many and which of my girlfriends have seen you naked and bound and played with you, or would you rather see them and know?"

"I'll let you think about it while I go make the popcorn. I'll get your answer later. So just sit there and think about it."

I put the headphones on him and let him listen to the radio. The headphones would cover any sounds so he wouldn't know what was going on.

I went into the kitchen and called Stacy to let her know that I was popping the corn and they could come over in about 10 minutes, and to be quiet and knock on the door gently. I then started popping a large pot of popcorn.

I knew that Nick would soon smell the popcorn. Would he think that I was just faking him out or really get worried that I might make good on his dare?

After the popcorn was popped and in bowls, I placed the bowls around the living room. I then went over to Nick. I lifted one of the headphones off his ear and asked, "Still sure I won't? Have you decided wether you want the blindfold on or off. I'll give you a few more minutes to think about it."

I then put a piece of popcorn in his mouth and waited for the girls to arrive. The knock came about two minutes later. I let them in signaling them to keep quiet. They were a bit surprised that I was really going through with it, but seeing Nick sitting there naked with only the headphones and blindfold on and with the strap around his ball sack secured to the chair convinced them that I was serious.

They stowed the extra beer, wine and snacks. And settled in for the show. I turned the stereo to the mp3 player and put on the party mix.

I undid the leash to his balls and stood Nick up and removed the headphones.

"Nick, are you still sure I wouldn't invite the girls over to share my new sex toy?"

"Totally."

"But say I did, have you decided wether you want the blindfold to stay on or do you want to see?"

"I know you, you didn't, but if you did, I'd want to see."

"Ok, but before you greet the girls, I want you hard. They deserve a proper salute."

I then put some lotion on my hand and began to work his cock until it became hard. I then continued to stroke him slowly until he began to moan, "That feels so good."

"Ready to meet the girls? It doesn't really matter, you're my sex toy and don't have any say in it. So, here we go."

I removed the blindfold. The girls all cheered, clapped and hooted. The look on Nick's face was priceless. He didn't believe I would really do it. He was so shocked and embarrassed to be on display. He blushed a deep red. I had never seen him blush like that. It seemed to extend to cover most of his body.

"I told you not to underestimate me."

"This is so embarrassing!"

"Yeah, so what. You're my sex toy. You don't have any say in it and I am going to use you and abuse you and share you, so get used to it."

He may have been embarrassed, but he was still turned on because his erection didn't wilt. In fact it seemed to be harder than ever.

"Ladies, I think the first thing we should do is make sure my new sex toy is in proper working order with a demonstration of some of its features."

I then grabbed his ball sack and gently pulled his balls down and then slowly massaged them, rolling them around in my hand. Nick moaned.

"They seem to be functional so far. Lets check some of the other features."

I then started to fondle his left nipple and it responded by hardening and lengthening. Nowhere near as big as my own, but noticeable. A bit of manipulation and pinching and pulling got a moan. I then bent down and went to work with my mouth and elicited a louder moan.

"They function, but could use a little tuning. June, Janet, could you assist me?

June and Janet each came up and caressed Nick's hip and stomach as they each bent down from the side and took one of his nipples in her mouth. Soon Nick was moaning more loudly. I then sent June and Janet back to their seats. Nick whimpered a bit as his nipples now no longer were being stimulated.

"Nick, stick out your tongue. Show the girls how long and supple it is."

Nick's face and chest turned red as he blushed, but stuck his tongue out and moved it around to cheering and hooting from the girls. "Ohh, I can't wait to get that working in my pussy!" "Now that's a party favor I can go for!"

"Nick, you can put your tongue back in your mouth now."

"Now its time to test the main feature. Get ready girls."

I stood behind Nick so he was completely exposed and had him move his feet about two feet apart so his package would be even more exposed. I stood behind Nick and then I then put some lotion in my hand and reached around his body and grabbed his cock and began to stroke. Nick soon began thrusting into my hand, he was embarrassed, but it was involuntary as he was so aroused he couldn't control it.

Soon Nick reached his orgasm and spurt after spurt of come shot out of his cock and arced to the floor. The girls clapped, hooted, cheered and the cat calls really came loud and clear. "Shoot for mama!" "Now that's what I call a climax!" "Does it taste as good as it looks?" "I'll remember this always, Nick!" "Nick the shooter!"

Nick's whole body shook as he came and he would probably have collapsed to the floor if I hadn't held him to me with my other hand. After he was somewhat recovered I sat him back down in the easy chair.

Some of the girls cleaned his come form the plastic tarp I had placed on the carpet in front of the easy chair, just to prevent getting the carpet dirty. Then they placed some beach towels and couple of couch pillows on the tarp.

"Nick, now that we have demonstrated that my new toy works, it's time to put it to work. Lie on the towels with your butt on the pillow."

When he was in place I blindfolded him again. Then the girls stripped and took turns riding Nick's face to orgasm. Of course there were loud comments on his technique and the state of his cock, which recovered and started to rise again.

When Nick's cock was once again hard, several of the girls took a lick or two and took him into their mouths. A couple even deep throated him for a stroke or two. They were teasing him to make sure he was as hard as he could be and to keep him motivated to service the woman riding his face with everything his tongue could do.

Once they were done teasing Nick's cock to full hardness, Janet grabbed a plain condom from the large bowl of assorted condoms to the side of the towels. She then rolled it onto Nick's cock. She then got a fancy French tickler and rolled it onto Nick's erection over the plain condom. She then squirted some lubricant on the French tickler and climbed aboard. She slowly inserted Nick's double clad cock into her pussy. She went slowly, wiggling and rolling her hips as she descended savoring the feelings as the fancy French tickler on Nick's cock entered her. Nick could feel the heat and the tightness of her pussy, but the two layers of condoms reduced the feelings of friction so he felt almost no friction.

Janet rode Nick for her pleasure and with the pillow under his butt all of his cock was pushed up for her pleasure. She used him as a human dildo. Nick could do nothing as he had no leverage to thrust up what with his butt on the cushion and a woman riding his face. Janet knew she could take her time and do what she wanted to since the double condom reduced Nick's feelings and prevented him from coming.

When Janet was done, June removed the French tickler and rolled on a very heavily ribbed condom onto Nick's cock before lubing it and climbing aboard for her ride. June was very vocal, but Nick probably couldn't appreciate it as his ears were covered by the thighs of the woman riding his face.

After the women had all had a go on Nick's face and cock, they called a halt to the activities. The women all got dressed before they let Nick up off the floor. They sat Nick back in the chair removed his blindfold and had him sip some water through a straw to re-hydrate.

"Nick, it's break time. We called for pizza delivery and they should be here in a moment. Since we don't want to shock the delivery guy, we'll cover you with a sheet. If you keep quiet and still, you won't be embarrassed."

When the pizza delivery guy showed up, Jenny paid for the pizzas and they put the pizzas on the dining room table and got out plates and everyone ate. They pulled the sheet off Nick and Jenny and the other women took turns feeding Nick and giving him soda to sip with a straw. They weren't about to take the cuffs off Nick. While Nick was busy eating, the rest of the women huddled together to discuss some things out of his hearing.