Asking Ellie - May Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hollywood?" I asked.

"Hollywood Nebraska," Lisa's Momma said, "If you wanna be a star you'll have to ball cocks that size Lisa, are you really sure you wanna ball something that big Lisa?"

"I guess I got to Momma if I'm going to make it in Hollywood," Lisa said greedily, "Hell its what I been practising for!"

"What?" I asked, "What you been practising for?"

"Hollywood Hoarse," her Momma said, "See Hoarse, we ain't doing too well, since Obama got elected and everyone got internet porn on their cell phones and don't buy porno mags at ten dollars a throw no more so I had Lisa sign up with twenty first century fucks to do pornos in Hollywood Nebraska," Momma Wineberg explained, "She been working her way through our stock of dildoes and just about run out."

"I thought?" I said, "Hollywood was like regular movies like Forrest Gump".

"Nope Hollywood Nebraska not California." Momma Wineberg added, "We sort of get by on Lisa's presents from High school jocks, engagement rings and that, sort of whoring her out but Lisa's running out of new jocks to ball."

"That right Lisa?" I asked.

"Sure is, hell I even got your name written down someplace," Lisa said, "Sort of a last resort."

"That's real sweet of you," I said, "But Miss Faulken said she'd ball me for three thousand dollars," In told them.

"Three thousand dollars!" Lisa's mouth dropped like a dead fish, "Where in the hell did you get that sort of money?"

"Lumber business is doing ok and Papa's off to Tampa Florida with Mitzy any time soon and when he does Momma' gonna kill Papa so pretty soon the yard will be mine."

"Hoarse," Momma Winebecker asked, "Why don't you ball Lisa instead?"

"She ain't asked." I said.

"Hoarse, you wanna ball me," Lisa asked.

"Gee," I said, "Hell you're so far out of my league Lisa, hell I lie awake wanking thinking about you, well you and Emma Hart and Jeana Ransome."

"That's ok Hoarse," Lisa says, "You just get three thousand dollars and."

"You take plastic?" I asked.

"Sure," her Momma agreed, so I grabbed my AmEx platinum from my pants and handed it over.

"Got a condom?" I asked.

"You saying I got a disease or something?" Lisa asked.

"No, but." I said.

"Then what we need a condom for?" Lisa demanded.

"Birth control?" I said.

"Don't you want to make babies?" Lisa asked.

"You know very well you can't get caught first time!" her Momma insisted, "Do think you can get that monster up your snatch Lisa?"

"I gotta try Momma," Lisa replied, "I don't have a future in porno's if I can't."

"I guess if you can't you could be a Les Bean?" I suggested.

"A what?" Lisa asked.

"Lesbian," her Momma corrected, "No you give his cock a try Lisa," she said, "Gee look at it all stiff and proud and waiting."

"I'm scared Momma," Lisa said as she hauled down her stockings and her tiny black panties and bared her sweet little bald pink fuck hole so's I could see.

"Hot damn Lisa I'll swear it grew another inch," Momma Wineberg gasped as I stared, hell I thought all my christmasses had come at once!

"That's it," she said, "You lie down right here Hoarse and Lisa you sink your pussy right down on Hoarse's cock.

I sat down where she said and laid back, how was I to know there was a CCTV camera right there filming, anyway along comes Lisa and with a whole lot of fussing she sinks her little fuck hole down on me and it was like heaven.

"How am I doing Momma," Lisa asks as she sank down about half way.

"Half way," he Momma says.

"Gee, I'm full already, maybe if I move," she said and she twisted a piece and lost her balance.

"Fuck!" I said as she twisted my cock.

"Momma!" Lisa said in horror, "I slipped! oh god, it's all the way in me Momma, I can't feel anything."

"Does it hurt?" her Momma asked.

"No way, its just like heaven!" I said.

"Not you Moron, " she snapped, "Are you all right Lisa?"

"I guess," Lisa said, "I guess I'm ok, gee it' huge Momma, bigger than that big black Hunkaniger dildo you got that time."

"You want to maybe roll over let me hump you?" I asked.

"No, just rest easy, let Lisa relax," her Momma said.

"Hoarse," Lisa said, "Roll me over and fuck my brains out would you huh, cause I think your cock's the best thing as happened to me since Steve Petersen popped my cherry!"

Just then the door opened and there was Pa Wineberger and Mrs Mason and Sam Carter behind him, "What in tarnation is going on?" Pa Wineberger said as he waved his Winchester Carbine in my face, "You fuck with my little girl you got me to answer to!"

"Go away Daddy, Hoarse has got a fourteen inch cock," Lisa said.

"Fourteen inch cock!" Mrs Mason said and she fainted.

"Hell Lisa," he Pa said eagerly, "If he has a fourteen inch cock maybe you two could make Pornos right here instead of going to Hollywood Nebraska?"

"Gee," I said as we rolled over so I could fuck her brains right out,"That mean we could fuck regular and still stop at University?"

"Hoarse," Lisa says, "Shut up and fuck me." So I shut up like she said and that was the most wonderful feeling I ever knew as I fucked away at her.

We fucked for a while, Doc Chambers came and checked Mrs Mason out and they made her comfortable while they waited while an Ambulance came and Lisa's Mom got the camcorder while her dad told us where to fuck and what position and old Sam just sat and watched and then I got real hungry and when I said I was set to spunk they made me pull out and spunk in her face, and her dad got real riled because I spunked in Mrs Masons face and all down her wooly cardigan instead of Lisa's and that was it and all about it.

It was dark when we was done, "Thank you kindly Lisa," I said afterwards, "Much obliged."

"Gee Hoarse," she said, "I feel like someone reached inside of me and ripped my insides out."

"You think you ought to go to the hospital," Lisa's Momma asked.

"I want his cock back inside me Momma," Lisa said, "I just feel empty, you know?"

"I ain't got no idea," her Momma replied, "I never fucked nothing even half as big as that, but then again I never fucked the entire college ball team in one session either."

"I don't know," I said, "I reckon we better use a condom."

"Hoarse," says Lisa's Momma, "They don't make condoms that big and if they do I never seen none."

"Gee if I fuck with you you might get a baby and have to marry me and move right in with with me and Mommy and Papa at the house,"I said.

"Gee Hoarse, that's just beautiful," Lisa said, "Hoarse just said he's gonna marry me if he fucks a baby in me!"

"Yep," said her Papa, "Got it right here on tape son, there ain't no getting around it."

"Why would I want to get around it, Lisa's the beautifullest sexiest girl in all of Mornsville, why I'd marry with her even if she wasn't having a baby!"

Lisa's Pa smiled, "Why don't you take Hoarse upstairs and fuck his brains out sugar?" he said, "While I upload these picture to Porno Tube."

"Why yes I'd be honoured," I said and Lisa took me right up to her room where she had all these movie cameras set up and microphones to capture the action and black sheets and ropes and dildoes and all that and all she wanted to do was lie in her back and fuck missionary.

Of course that weren't ok with nobody, Ellie - May was real pissed she wasn't getting a new TV and her mom was pissed she wasn't getting laid, and my Momma was pissed because Lisa had fucked every guy in town and told Miguel Samosa the pool boy who came round though we never had a pool he was deformed and with a cock his size he ought to check he weren't a girl with a big clit, and the guys in the reserve ball team who Miss Lisa had been fucking her way through were pissed and Emma Hart and Jeana Ransome was pissed because Lisa Winebecker was getting more cock than either of them most of all Principal Matthew was pissed because we was staying at Mornsville instead of Hollywood and by summer he had one of the top porno stars at his uni and half the guys in the US clogging up his admissions just trying to get a piece of Lisa, but that's a tale for another day, that and the time when Lisa got lock jaw trying to give me head.

To be continued

12