Asking For It

Story Info
Party girl gets taught a lesson.
1.1k words
3.22
103.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me and my mates had our eyes on you all night. You were such a turn-on in that skimpy red top and short black skirt. The way you sat on the sofa, crossing and uncrossing your legs, offering tantalizing glimpses of your wispy panties.

And later, when I got the chance to hold you close in a slow sexy dance, and I saw those gorgeous tits spilling out of your tank top, just asking to be groped. And the way you wiggled your hips and swayed them so provocatively. And that perfume and the way you smiled and ran your tongue over your lips, teasing and tempting. As if to say "Fuck me! What are you waiting for?"

You hot little bitch. The way you ground your hips and rubbed your pussy so blatantly against my crotch. Tempting and teasing the whole time.

Then, when the dance was over, not even a word of thanks. You just walked away without even looking at me. Leaving me high and dry with a raging hard-on. That was when I decided you needed to be taught a lesson.

We planned our moves carefully. Rocky and Vince were as keen as me. They had the hots for you as well and they were ready to dish it out.

Later in the evening the party guests were sitting around smoking dope and crapping on. Then Rocky invited you to play pool downstairs. So the two of you are just about to start when me and Vince show up. We grab a cue and the game starts. I take the precaution of locking the door. We don't want to be disturbed.

We soon noticed that you were half smashed already. Every time you bent over to play a shot, you gave us all one hell of a view of your tits and every time you wiggled your ass in that tiny little skirt, my cock twitched in anticipation. You were drinking Jack Daniels and the more you played the drunker and unsteadier you got. So there you were tottering around on your platform heels and we were catching you, grabbing and groping your tits, feeling under your skirt, rubbing your hot cunt through your panties. You were our smorgasbord, you cock-teaser. And we were determined to make the most of you, with your tits, pussy and ass up for grabs. And I do mean grabs!

I had my tongue halfway down your throat and I squeezed your firm luscious tits, pinching your nipples. Meanwhile Vince and Rocky were carrying out a close inspection of your pussy and asshole. By this time I'd lifted your top over your head so I could get my hungry mouth on those appetizing tits. And now I could lick, suck and bite them to my heart's content.

Meanwhile the other two had torn off your skirt and relieved you of your skimpy panties. After they had given your cunt a thorough tongue-fucking, we changed so that I could push my tongue into your dripping snatch.

We lifted you up onto the pool table, held you down and forced your legs apart. For the first time you started to resist but it was no use. We had you where we wanted you, at the mercy of our rampant pricks! I told the others to hold you down and then I spread your legs so I could get at your luscious pussy. Oh yesss, baby. You were so hot!

Holding your pussy lips apart, I thrust my tongue HARD into your cunt, licking, sucking and biting furiously. Baby, you were such an appetizing sight, with your legs spread wide apart and your long blonde hair cascading down over your shoulders. And every time you jerked, trying to get free, we were rewarded with the sight of your jiggling tits which only increased our sexual frenzy. We groped you in every way imaginable until we were mad with lust. Then we attacked you full-on.

I rammed my big fat cock all the way up your sopping cunt and started to fuck you like a man possessed. Vince pulled you back so that your head was hanging over the edge of the table then he shoved his engorged prick hard into your mouth. "Suck it, bitch!", he instructed you.

Rocky had a knife at your throat and you didn't doubt for a moment that he was capable of using it. I was in a sweat now, fucking you savagely and grabbing your tits, twisting your nipples. You didn't like that very much but your mouth was full at the time so you weren't really able to object!

So the three of us spent quite an enjoyable couple of hours in your delightful company taking turns to fuck you in every hole! After we'd finished, you looked a real mess. We'd really given you a proper work-over. Your lipstick and mascara were smeared, your slutty red lips swollen. Your face was dripping with cum and your tits looked a bit worse for the mauling they'd got. Your cunt was still in pretty good shape, considering the attentions we had lavished on it. You did have a few bruises here and there, but all things considered, you had stood up to our little rendezvous quite well.

The three of us had worked up a bit of a thirst so we finished off the Jack Daniels.

You had just about passed out by this time and you certainly needed a bit of a clean-up. So we half-carried, half-dragged your lifeless body into the shower and turned on the water. By the time we'd washed you, paying special attention to your tits and cunt, and dried you off, we were ready to fuck you again.

This time you didn't protest at all, and when it was my turn to fuck your mouth, you opened wide like a good little slut and swallowed it all. The other two guys decided to try a DP they'd seen in a porno and simultaneously fucked your cunt and your tight little asshole. Then we played a game where we took turns in fucking all of your holes, moving around your body like musical chairs!

After we shot our loads over your tits, cunt and face, we couldn't be bothered cleaning you up again. We found you a bed down the hall where you could sleep it off.

So, what happened the next day? Did you go to the police, you stupid cunt? I heard that the constable who interviewed you was a horny young guy who insisted that you describe all the DETAILS. Apparently he insisted on you RE-ENACTING your little adventure and he got so turned on he had to sample the merchandise himself!