Asking Her To Play Ch. 01

Story Info
Marriage leads to new toys, new pleasures, new experiences.
1.4k words
4.07
36.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
song_bird
song_bird
21 Followers

"Grrr..." His grin was evident in the playful growl, and even though she couldn't see him through the blindfold, she successfully evaded his grasps as they raced around the bedroom. He snapped the leash and collar to make the chain jingle as he crept up on her. She shivered and felt for the bed, climbing up to the head and drawing her knees up to her chest. She laughed and awaited his touch.

"Come here, you little minx." He tugged one of her hands free from her knees and pulled her forward onto her stomach. She allowed this guidance and stretched forward on her hands and knees, arching her back. He enjoyed the sensuous image of his wife lying naked on their bed. Her pink skin against the dark chocolate duvet. Her long fingers clutching at the white quilted squares placed around the edges. Even her toes were the subject of his adoration as he looked down at her. They curled in anticipation as she squirmed in the silence of his observations.

He grinned again and continued pulling on her hand until she was at the edge of the bed and could swing her legs around to sit. By remaining silent at this point, he knew that her arousal would heighten, which was of course, highly desirable for the evening's endeavors. He stood in front of her and caressed the top of her head, stroking down the long lengths of shiny mahogany hair. His fingers slipped between her lips and pressed down on her tongue until she opened her mouth wide. Inserting his growing cock into her mouth, he groaned at the warmth and gentle sucking that she immediately initiated.

First she tongued around the head, moaning a bit when his large hands enveloped her head and held her gently captive. Then she began to deepen the engagement, drawing him deeper into her mouth and swirling her tongue all around his shaft. Her lips pulsed in constant motion until he was rock hard. It was very difficult for him to stop her at this point, but he patiently stepped back from her sulking posture and reached for the collar and leash laying a short ways away on the bed. Again she shivered when she heard the chain links clink.

He bent over slightly and swept her hair away from her neck, lips nuzzling and nipping at her pale skin as he wrapped the leather securely around her neck. It fastened in the back, with the leash clipped to a D-ring. The leash wasn't more than four feet long, with three feet of chain and the rest a comfortable leather holding strap. They had used it before to the effect of many spectacular orgasms. But that's not specifically why she shivered. No. They had a new toy to try out tonight and he hadn't told her what it was.

His cock was still moist from her mouth as he stepped back again and tugged on the collar. "Get on the floor, face the bed and kneel." She obeyed with a smile, using her hands to keep her balance since she couldn't see. He pressed her shoulders down until her forehead touched the floor. Rump in the air, she was a pretty picture and he laughed. When he knelt down alongside her he could see her blush. "Oh, don't worry. I won't tell a soul about the tattoo." A little blue bird smack dab on her left butt cheek. One of its eyes had winked saucily at every single lover she'd had since her college days. She wasn't generally embarrassed about it, except when in this particular position, so he took the opportunity to tease her.

Once she was settled appropriately, he took out a pair of handcuffs and locked her hands firmly to the leg of the bed. To the front of the collar he clipped another short chain. However, he didn't attach the end to anything yet. He just let it trail along the floor. It was time for the new toy. From underneath the bed he brought out the brand new spreader bar. It was two feet in length and as he prodded and pushed her knees apart, she tensed a bit. She was a smart cookie and knew what this new toy was, even without seeing it. The last bit involved clipping the bit of chain from her collar to a ring attached in the middle of the bar. It was a bit short and it made her head bend to nestle between her warm breasts. He made quick work of fastening it and stood up to look down on his wife.

Her back expanded with quickening breath as she became more excited by this new form of bondage. The leash trailed down her back, the length of chain dipping where her back dipped, rising where her body rose. He could tell that her shoulders were already beginning to ache, but he'd make up for it later with a whirlpool bath. He paced the room a bit, waiting for her anxiety to increase, stroking himself and adding a bit of additional lubricant.

When he knelt down again a few minutes later, it was between her spread legs and it was to thrust himself into her cunt, pounding into her with a passion. She cried out in surprise and was pushed forward. Her bound head was prevented from lifting, but her handcuffed hands cupping her forehead were sufficient to hold her upright. Her body was flushing from the fucking, his hips meeting her backside rapidly. He always loved to set a fast pace and watch her try to catch up. She panted and arched her back up to meet his thrusts.

At first his hands held her hips steady as he slammed into her, and he lent back a bit to watch himself sliding in and out of her reddening lips. He considered himself a fortunate man to have enough length for this visual pleasure. His cock was slick with her juices and very, very, very firm. For a moment he paused half-out, looking down at their joining. He reached down with his fingers and gripped his shaft as he pumped into her a few times. It was incredible to feel the tightness of his fingers in comparison with the gentle confinement and squeezing of her cunt. Moving faster, he indulged in this double fucking only a few more minutes before removing his hand and again diving deeply into her. She whimpered and moved beneath him, and he grinned, driving her harder.

One of his great big hands slapped down hard on her ass, leaving a brief red print. He never tired of her little gasps and whimpers of pleasure. She began to cum, milking his penis with her inner muscles, pulling rhythmically and sensually with the hot spongy walls of her cunt, swearing under her breath the entire time. Holding onto her hips again, he slowed down as he approached his orgasm. He could feel his cock swelling, his whole body tensing in an internal struggle. The vision of his lovely wife bent over in front of him was glazed in a hot haze of instinct as he pushed deep one last time and expelled his cum.

Panting, he wiped a bit of sweat and hair from his brow and looked around at the room. It was growing dark and through the curtains he could see the sun setting, with a bit of rain drumming against the window. To her knowledge, this was just a bit of plotted lovemaking after a long week at work. But soon she would learn that he had more surprises planned.

He withdrew from her slowly, and propped himself on his hands, head bowed. "Whew, honey. I mean to say, you're amazing." After a moment he leaned forward and took off the blindfold. Her tired eyes looked back at him and expressed the same sentiment. She smiled.

"But we're not quite done yet, if that's okay with you..." And of course, by pulling out a ball gag from beneath the bed and quickly popping it in her mouth and fastening the head strap, he didn't give her a chance to respond. Her eyes widened in alarm as this was most decidedly not part of their plans.

"Aaarmm!" She shook her head and whipped her head around like a puppy dog, hair flipping over to cover her eyes. He pulled the hair back and grinned at her bewildered expression.

"Relax. I'll be right back. Just going to take a quick shower." And as he walked away, he knew without turning around that she was still staring at him, with a mixture of apprehension, irritation, and anticipation. And even if there hadn't been a load of fresh cum dripping down her legs, he knew that she would have been growing moist again anyway. What a wife!

song_bird
song_bird
21 Followers