Aslynn and Airis: Sequel

Story Info
They meet again.
8.7k words
4.55
31.4k
57
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(A huge thanks to all of my friends and Literotica Editors who helped me with this story! For those of you who enjoyed reading the first story, I hope you like the sequel!!)

*

It'd been four months. Four fucking long months since Airis had seen Aslynn. Ever since the incident in the alley, she hasn't been back to The King's Sword. He shouldn't be surprised. It was foolish of him to think she'd return after he'd brutally raped her.

Technically, he hadn't popped her cherry, but he had been the first man to fuck her little pussy and break in her tight rosebud. He'd always fantasized about taking a woman's forbidden hole and he'd wanted to claim hers since the first time he saw her. It'd felt like heaven. Buried in her velvety depths had felt sinfully good. Even more perversely, her cries of pain only fueled his hunger. She'd fought desperately to get away, but in the end, she'd managed to help drive his steel rod deeper into her puckered hole. He'd fucked her with powerful, relentless thrusts, reveling in her warmth as he sought for release. It'd been intense. He'd never been so aggressive with a woman before and his engorged cock, unbridled rage and primal lust had been to blame.

Seeing her with Landen that night at the bar had clawed at his insides. She hadn't glanced in his direction once, but he was positive she'd only brought the douche bag there to fuck with him. When he'd left the club, his temper was still boiling. It had been building all night. He still couldn't believe she'd been stupid enough to leave with that guy. When he'd rounded the corner and saw Landen attacking Aslynn in his car, a wild beast that he hadn't known existed broke free. There was no way in hell he'd stand by and watch her get raped. Ironic, considering a few moments later he'd ripped into her body, greedily taking her any way he'd desired.

Those first few nights after she'd disappeared had been nerve-wracking. At any moment, he expected men in blue uniforms to cuff him and haul his ass off to jail. He had committed a crime, but each night passed without incident. He was completely baffled. Why hadn't she turned him in? The evidence was dripping out of her freshly-fucked asshole. She could have ruined his life. She still had the power to.

He's surprised she's still etched in his mind. Somehow she's managed to creep under his skin. Not only is the sex incredible but even her personality turns him on. She harnesses the perfect blend of feistiness and innocence, and she can hold her own when she needs to. He's never met anyone like her, and she could be lying dead in a gutter for all he knows. The thought buzzes around in his head like a fly on steroids and there's nothing he can do to kill it.

He has no clue where she lives. Oliver has a case of amnesia whenever Airis mentions her name, and he has a better chance of winning the lottery than figuring out her damn phone number. What would he even say to her? 'Hi, sorry I raped you, but can I see you again?'

"Airis! Quit daydreaming and finish stocking the beer! We open in five minutes!"

He snapped back to reality as his buddy, Frank, yells at him from across the bar. He glances down. He's been so lost in thought that he's been wiping the same spot on the countertop for at last 10 minutes. He needs to get a grip.

Since it's Friday night, the club is quickly filling up with thirsty customers. They're like a pack of wild dogs, barking at him to serve them alcohol. Airis sighs as he goes through the motions... Take the order, pour the drink, collect the cash. He does this over and over, but tonight is different. Those three simple tasks are more complicated to complete than solving a rubix cube.

He slams the cabinet door shut and chucks another broken shot glass into the trash. He's spilled at least half a dozen bottles of beers and keeps mixing the wrong brands of liquor into a handful of cocktails. A Bloody Mary infused with whiskey and gin tastes about as good as spoiled milk soaking in the hot sun.

"Airis! What the fuck is wrong with you? Do your damn job!" his boss, Andrew, shouts over the blaring music and rowdy crowd.

"Sorry," he huffs, running a hand through his hair. He can't help it. His concentration is shot, all because of Aslynn. Every night, he keeps an eye out for her, hoping she'll show up at the bar. It's become a terrible habit that he can't seem to break.

Rinsing out a dirty glass, the rhythmic sound of heels approach the bar. Shit. He tries to turn away but he's not fast enough.

"Mmm, Airis! You look delicious!" Stacy, one of his customer's purrs as she saunters up to the counter. A potent cloud of perfume fills the air and Airis has to hold his breath to keep from drowning in the stench. What'd she do, douse her whole body with the overpowering spray? Before he'd met Aslynn, he'd had a two week fling with Stacy. He doesn't know what saw in the girl. The sex had been pitiful. Plus, everything about her is fake. Her voice, her tits, her blonde hair and even her knockoff Coach purse.

She eyes him up and down, studying him through narrowed eyes. "Although, you have looked a bit disheveled these past few weeks."

Airis runs his hand down his face, feeling a scruffy bit of stubble along his jaw line. It's been days since he's shaved. He hadn't even noticed until now. Glancing in the rectangle mirror that lines the bar behind the counter, he's taken off guard by his appearance. His dark brown hair is messier than usual, he has dark circles underneath his eyes and his clothes are wrinkled and worn.

"Don't worry, baby, I like the rugged look. Very masculine," She comments in a sultry voice, hopping onto a bar stool. She licks her lips before innocently reaching forward, picking at the sleeve of his T-shirt. "You have such a great body, baby. It looks even better naked."

Airis rolls his eyes.

"God! Why are you acting this way? You used to be happy to see me. You used to sweet talk any girl who walked through the door. Now it's like you've switched teams or something."

He ignores her remark and mixes her drink.

Just as he starts passing Stacy her usual 'Sex On The Beach' he catches a glimpse of Aslynn. His blue eyes widen in surprise. He's so distracted that he knocks over the girl's drink, spilling the pink-colored cocktail all over her white miniskirt.

"Shit. Here are some napkins." He mumbles, shoving a few in her face before abandoning his place behind the counter. He can hear his boss cursing at him in the background but he disappears into the dense crowd.

Airis scans the room. Was it really her or has he officially lost his mind? Compelled to find her, he pushes past an unruly group of party-goers, coming to a halt when he sees her sitting by the dance floor. She's all alone. Perfect.

His eyes feast on the woman before him. She even more beautiful than he remembers and his cock springs to life at the mere sight of her. She has a bright smile on her face and she looks happy. Her long, raven-colored hair is woven into a loose braid and draped over her bare shoulder.

She's wearing a revealing black lace dress that clings to her curves like a second skin and flows freely at the hem. As she crosses her tan legs and leans forward, her tits strain against the thin material of her top. They look like they're going to spill out over the neckline. Squinting against the flashing strobe light, he can see her little nipples poke against the sheer fabric. God. He remembers just how soft her breasts felt in his hands and how stiff he could make her nipples with just one flick his thumb. One caress always solicited a startled gasp or an involuntary moan.

"Aslynn."

She stirs her drink, blatantly ignoring him.

Huh, he thought to himself, he used to intimidate her. He thought she'd be terrified to see him. Instead, she seems completely unaffected by his presence.

"Aslynn..."

"What do you want, Airis?" she asks. Her voice is cold as she snaps her head around. Her dark brown eyes burn into his like smoldering black coals. They are filled with disdain.

"The night in the alley--"

"Meant nothing. So fuck off," she replies, dismissing him with a scowl on her face.

Before he can respond, a man with slicked back blonde hair approaches the booth and takes a seat beside Aslynn. He looks like a high-class jackass. He'd probably faint if he got a speck of dust on his pristine Armani suit. God forbid, his tie is crooked. Wait. Is he wearing a pocket protector?

"Hey, sweetie pie. Who's your friend?" the stranger asks, flashing Airis an award-winning smile.

"He's not a friend. He's an arrogant, manipulative, self absorbed, asshole," Aslynn replies, lifting one finger after another as she counts off his un-charming characteristics. "He thinks he's god's gift to women, but he's really a repulsive demon in disguise," Aslynn adds condescendingly, challenging him to contradict her. "A cold-blooded predator, masquerading as a decent human being."

Ouch. Airis is actually offended by her little tirade. She could have at least thrown in devilishly good-looking. He wonders how long she's been rehearsing that speech.

"I'd order a drink from you, Airis, but odds are you'll drug me."

It takes all his will-power to keep his expression neutral. He glances at her date who must be brain dead if he can't detect the loathing in her voice or see the look of hatred in her eyes. Airis is getting the message loud and clear.

"By the way, this is my boyfriend, Justin," she boasts, placing her hand on his knee. For a brief moment her smile falters but she quickly recovers.

Airis is stunned. This dickhead is actually her boyfriend? He watches as Justin kisses her luscious-looking lips. Airis has to count to 10 to keep from beating the shit out of the guy. This jerk is all wrong for her. God, he thought to himself, she has the worst taste in men.

"Excuse me. I have to use the ladies room," she comments, grabbing her purse.

As she stands, Airis moves closer. He can feel heat radiating off of her body. It's thick, tangible and full of tension. She tilts her head, her pretty brown eyes boring into his stunning blue irises before she starts to pass by. She's unable to sneak between him and the table without touching some part of his incredibly muscular body. Her large breasts and slightly protruding nipples drag along his solid chest and an electrical current shoots through her body, stirring her arousal against her will.

The sensation makes her stumble, and he grabs her waist, quickly holding her upright. With her locked in his arms, he takes the opportunity to firmly squeeze her plump ass.

Aslynn jerks to a stop like she has whiplash and he smirks. Moving one hand away from her cute butt, he slides it around her hip bone, before boldly cupping her little cunt. He thrusts his fingers upwards into her sex, through the thin fabric of her dress and strokes her slit. Grinding the heel of his palm against her sensitive clit, he wonders if she's as wet as he is hard. Unable to control himself, he tries to slip his hand under the hem of her short skirt.

Aslynn gasps, her eyes growing wide. She clutches his wrist in a death grip, digging her nails into his flesh until he finally drops his hand. "Fucking asshole," she growls lowly before shoving him away and storming off to the bathroom.

Even though he got to touch her supple body, he's in a terrible mood the rest of the night. His face is permanently set in a scowl as he watches Aslynn cuddle and kiss her boyfriend as if nothing happened between them.

A stabbing pain shoots through Airis' hand and he looks down. "Ow! Fuck!" A chunk of glass is sticking out of the palm of his hand and blood is dripping from the wound. He didn't realize he'd been gripping an empty wine glass until it shattered. Suddenly, instead of wanting her back, he wants her to get the hell out. She's nothing but a pain in the ass.

At the end of the night while counting the till, the bouncer approaches him, handing him a note. "Hey, dude. Some fine ass girl asked me to give this to you." He grabs his crotch giving it a squeeze.

Airis sighs, and then opens the letter. It's from Aslynn.

"I need to talk to you, in person... But only if you can keep fucking your hands to yourself. Here's a number that you can reach me at."

Airis growls, and crushes the piece of paper in his fist. He hates being mocked. He tells himself that he's not going to call her, but his fingers move of their own accord and the next thing he knows, the phone is ringing in his ear.

"Aslynn? It's Airis."

"If you want to meet, there's a bar on the corner of Pike Ave. and Oak. Be there in an hour," she said in a clipped tone before abruptly hanging up.

"Fan-fucking-tastic," Airis grumbles to himself, shoving his phone back into his pocket.

He drives home and takes a quick shower. He shaves his face and fixes his hair. After putting on a clean pair of jeans and a black button-up shirt, he adds a dab of cologne and puts on a black tie.

The bar is actually, a couple of blocks away from his house and when he walks in, he sees Aslynn sitting in the back of the room. She looks peaceful, but that won't last for long.

Taking the seat across from her, he rubs his clean-shaven face and adjusts his tie. She eyes him suspiciously as he nervously tugs on the garment as if he's never worn one in his life. Neither of them speak for several minutes and he's relieved when the waitress shows up and breaks the awkward silence.

"Hi, folks! What can I get you to drink?"

"I'll take a Heineken..." Airis replies.

"Water, please." Aslynn adds before the woman walks away.

Airis' eyes roam over Aslynn's lithe form. He imagines her naked, moaning and writhing beneath him but then clenches his fists as a vivid image of her having sex with her boyfriend flashes across his mind. Have they fucked? The thought pisses him off.

"So, where's your knight in shining armor?" Airis taunts, his tone loaded with sarcasm. "You realize that you're dating another fucking loser, right?"

"Oh, right, and you're a better choice? You're great boyfriend material! 'Single girl seeks handsome, charming, rapist,'" she snaps, immediately firing back. She should have known this would happen.

"Wow. You're being overdramatic. I never said I wanted to be with you. I just wanted to fuck you. You're just another woman, with major mental issues."

"Me!? You're the one who attacked me! Twice! You're the one who needs psychiatric help! And for the record, I don't want to be with you either! I've been gone for months!"

"Yes, and now you're back to torment me. Again!" Why is she so fucking irritating? This is the first conversation they've had in months and in less than five minutes they're out for blood. All they do is fight. Or fuck. Or do both, at the same time.

"Have you fucked Justin?" he growls, slamming his fist on the table.

"Are you kidding me?! You really think I'm going to answer that question? You're such a conceited prick!" She's screaming and glowering at him as though she'd like nothing more than to stab him in the heart with a butcher's knife. As it is, her words are already cutting through him.

As their argument escalates, every person in the bar has turned to watch the scene. Some are snickering while others sit with their mouths' gaping open in shock.

"Oh, and what was that shit you pulled earlier tonight? You have no right to touch me!"

"Will you fucking lower your voice!" he yells, his own voice booming over hers. He has the urge to jump over the table and clamp his hand over her mouth just to shut her up. Then again, he also has the urge to fuck her right then and there until she screams his name. The idea makes his cock twitch and he sits back in the booth, taking a deep, calming breath.

"Okay, here we go, one Heineken and one ice water," the waitress announces as she returns, setting down their drinks. She gives Airis a flirty smile and a quick wink.

"Anything else?" she asks, her eyes still fixated on Airis.

"No!" Aslynn snaps, surprising both Airis and the waitress.

Suddenly his phone rings.

"Damn. Hold on... Oliver? Why are you calling me? Ah, fuck, really? Wait, I can't hear you." He places his hand over the mouthpiece and leans towards her. "I gotta take this."

Aslynn impatiently taps her nails against the table before nodding her head.

After 10 minutes he finally returns, giving her an apologetic smile. He shouldn't have antagonized her.

"So, uh, why did you want to meet up?" He takes a drink of his beer, his eyes roaming over her face. Now that his anger has evaporated, nervousness has filled the void.

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm not going to press charges... I should after your little outburst, but I'm not going to."

"Really?" He's truly surprised. "I've been waiting for the cops to arrest me..." He takes another swig of his beer and meets her big brown eyes.

"Listen. I shouldn't have raped you. Especially after you told me that you were a virgin." Airis frowns, leaning back in his chair. "Actually, there's a list of things I shouldn't have done."

"Like deserting me in an alley in the middle of the night? You left me half naked with cum leaking out of my ass!"

"Yeah, uh, sorry about that." It wasn't his finest moment and he feels guilty.

"You're the biggest asshole that I've ever met, but you know what? It's okay because I'm here to take my revenge."

He takes another swig of his beer and looks at her questioningly. He rubs his forehead. He's suddenly starting to feel dizzy and his vision is growing blurry. "What did you do?"

He watches as a mischievous grin lights up her face. "Did-did you fucking drug me!?"

Grabbing his beer bottle, she gives it a little shake. He downed the whole thing.

"You fucking lit-little..." His words trail off as he starts to pass out. He glares at her, just before losing consciousness.

Airis groans. He doesn't know how long he's been out but his head is pounding and he feels groggy. He's disoriented, but as he slowly comes to his senses, he can hear people talking, but it's as if he's submerged underwater and the words are muffled and incoherent.

"What are you going to do to him?"

"Nothing, Oliver. I'm just going to talk to him."

"Talk? You could have talked to him at the bar. I just don't understand why you wanted me to help you drug him and drive him back to his house. I just work with the guy, but didn't he attack you?"

"No. I'm fine."

"If you say, so, Aslynn... I'm not even going to ask why you took off half his clothes, if you just going to 'talk' to him."

"Good. Don't ask. Bye, Oliver."

Airis hears a door close and tries to open his eyes. He's blinded by a harsh, bright light. It takes a moment for his eyes to adjust and when they do, he realizes that he's in his bedroom. He blinks a few times, realizing he's lying on his bed. He tries to sit up but can't move his arms or legs. What the hell? He glances down and sees his ankles are tied to the bedposts with coarse rope, and his wrists are bound to the headboard.

"Hello, Airis," Aslynn says, speaking loudly enough to pull him out of his haze.

"What the fuck? Untie me right now!" he snarls, flexing his muscles as he tests the knots, trying to break free. As he struggles, he's shocked to discover that he's been stripped of all his clothing. Well, except his T-shirt and blue boxer shorts.

"You drugged me! You better pray to god I don't get free because when I do, you're dead. Do you understand?" He's being held hostage in his own home!

Aslynn giggles, clearly amused by the tragic predicament he's in. "Oh, Airis." She looks at him, shaking her head in mock sympathy. "Make all the threats you want. It won't change anything."

"How the fuck did I get here? How did this happen?" He doesn't remember anything.