Asmodeus - Demon of Lust: Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pleasure him with everything I have, drawing delicious moans from his quaking body. I hold him in my mouth until my jaw aches and, sensing my fatigue, he brushes my hair back and gently pushes me onto the soft earth. His body still shakes and I know it takes all his control not to be rough with me. As he lowers himself onto me, I smack his ass as hard as I can; a reminder that I'm not as delicate as he seems to think.

This sends him into a frenzy and he flips me over as if I am a rag doll. Now I'm on my hands and knees, gasping in anticipation, my clenched fists ripping up grass by the roots. His hands slide down my body before resting at my hips and the pleasure his touch brings sends a tingle up my spine. The sensation builds and races up, up, until it explodes in my mind. Asmodeus chooses this moment to plunge into me.

The pleasure is so great that it feels as if my heart is going to rupture. I almost come with that thrust alone. It feels so good that I can't contain the cry that bursts from within me and my song of lust bounces off the trees and back at me. I am a sweet voiced songbird, singing her joy.

He moves quickly, a deprived animal who has finally been given a mate. Every single push from him draws a high note from me until I can't take it any longer and my song becomes a guttural cry. I come so hard that I fall face first into the dirt and moan my sweet release. Asmodeus isn't far behind and his climax sends another stab of pure bliss throughout my body.

He collapses on the ground next to me while it takes everything I have to roll over onto my back. We're both panting heavily, caught between exhaustion and utter euphoria. I reach over with my hand and draw his face to mine. We share a kiss so passionate that for once, I feel we were fated to be together, just as Asmodeus had always insisted. I am suddenly wrapped within a feeling of pure comfort and absolute certainty. This feels so right; even as spent as we are, I feel powerful with my King, as if nothing can hurt us while we are together.

*****

The little gap between the drawn curtains, which last night let silver light in, now allows a slice of gold through. I am awakened by the dawn of my wedding day and this sudden realisation has me bounding out of bed. Asmodeus isn't here; a note on the bedside table says that he has returned to his realm to gather supplies for our wedding. I assume that amongst these supplies is my wedding dress and a portion of glamour clay; enough to change my skin again.

I release a longing sigh as I replace the letter. I had wanted a kiss from my lover one last time before we kiss as husband and wife. Deciding not to dwell on it and instead look forward to an eternity at Asmodeus' side, I glide into the bathroom. I stop in my tracks, heart thudding painfully when I find someone waiting for me.

Ida stands rigid in the middle of the room; hands clasping a frosted glass box and head bowed in submission, still wearing the green dress I gave her. It's the dress that gives away who she is and without it I probably wouldn't have recognised her. She looks completely different; no doubt covered in the glamour clay. Her dark hair has lightened somewhat, chestnut brown instead of black. Her burgundy skin has warmed to a beautiful olive, as if she is a Mediterranean beauty with the perfect tan. Lastly, her yellow eyes have cooled into a deep ocean blue; the depths of which seem unfathomable. Behind her the sink is filled with the taupe coloured clay and I know she is here to help me get ready.

An uncontrollable wave of jealousy rolls over me. Here she stands, looking more beautiful than I could ever dream to be, on MY wedding day. My jealousy turns to anger before I notice the weary innocence in her gaze as she watches me. She can feel my anger, and wonders what she has done to deserve it. Sighing softly, I ask her as gently as I can to leave me be for now. When she walks into the main room - mysterious box still cradled in her arms - without a word of argument, I lock her out and breathe deeply. I'm not going to let irrationality win today, I decide. Asmodeus loves me, not her, and Ida, with her appearance of pure strength, is not as strong as she could be and certainly not as strong as me. I must try harder not to scare her.

The first thing I do is bathe, meticulously scrubbing every inch of my body. When my skin is red and squeaky clean, I dry off, brush my teeth, dry my hair with the bathroom's built in dryer and unlock the door for Ida.

Silently, she glides in, all easy elegance and infuriating grace. I do not hide my body from her - even these few days with Asmodeus were enough to rid me of a few layers of body insecurities; no easy feat, considering the years they've had to cultivate. Of course, they aren't completely gone, or else Ida's mere presence would not irk me so.

Without a word, she turns her attention to the clay in the sink, dipping her hands in and bringing out with them a thick layer of glamour. She proceeds to smooth it into my skin starting at my shoulders and working her way down. I say nothing to her, intending on keeping our relationship strictly professional from now on. My cheeks burn at the memory of our last meeting - of me kissing her on the mouth in gratitude. I was exhausted and relieved and in a moment of weakness, I displayed unforgivable emotion. Only Asmodeus should see me vulnerable, I have decided. I cannot look weak if I am to command respect one day.

That isn't to say I'll be unkind to this demoness - we do after all share a bond of suffering - but...

God, what am I thinking? I sound like a stuffy, snooty, up herself bitch! What the fuck is going on in this stupid head of mine?

Not five hours ago I was dreaming of my friends and family. People who I love and who have loved me. And in five more hours, I'll be saying goodbye forever. Who am I to turn my nose up at friendship? When have I ever thought myself above another living being? I, who have nothing but what has been given to me. I, who have always shared my heart so freely in the past.

Just as Ida reaches up to my face, I catch her hand in mine.

"I'm sorry", I say, "For everything. Please don't feel like you have to be meek around me. I'd like for you to think of me as a friend."

She bows her head in submission, not believing a word out of my mouth. I use my other hand to cup her cheek and raise her face to meet mine.

"Please Ida, will you be my friend? I'd love to have a girl friend to speak to."

Her eyes flash with an indiscernible emotion.

"Girlfriend, my lady?" She asks and I can hear the cringe in her words. I laugh at this,

"Not that kind of girlfriend. Someone I can confide in, be at ease with and trust with my secrets."

"Secrets, Majesty?" She asks, her eyes widening, "What of our King? Is he not whom you would choose to confide in?"

"In most things, yes," I agree, "But not all. What if he is the reason I need to vent? Or if I need advice regarding him? You can be my most trusted."

She looks torn, fear and mistrust so obviously written on her face.

"Think about it," I say gently, and she bows in servitude.

I sigh. It's a start.

*****

When Ida is done with me, I am radiant. Some eye shadow, a little blush, deep lip colour and black eyeliner is what I would wear normally if I was looking to stand out a little. Hardly a fan of regular makeup use, when I'd pretty up my face for parties, the little I'd use would serve to highlight which I now realise to be quite sensual features. Sharp, high cheekbones, smattered with freckles, impossibly deep dimples, a well-defined jaw, large brown eyes, a little button nose, and plump, sensuous lips topped with a perfect Cupid's bow. Oh yes, I see now that I've always had a pretty face. A pity, it isn't mine I see in the mirror.

With this stranger's face, the same makeup which usually only just highlighted my prettiest features, now places them on display. Rowan's eyes look heavy, sexy and a little eerie, glimmering brighter while surrounded by the dark kohl. He cheeks look angular in a way mine could never be and her lips are bold, daring and seductive, dressed in an intoxicating merlot hue.

My dress is a similar colour, a dark, rich red, not quite so deep as the lipstick, but just as bold. I am enveloped in a heavy floor length silk. The skirt is studded and pinned with diamonds. The bodice has a sweetheart neckline, and is accented with silver filigree. It is the most beautiful thing I have ever had the privilege of wearing and it's mine, just as Asmodeus will soon be mine as well.

It feels as if no time at all has passed and I'm walking toward him, down an aisle of moss and fallen leaves. I walk alone, wishing I had my father to steady me. I can't complain though; I've found his face among the seated crowd. The other faces are a blur - not that I would have recognised most of them anyway. I see my mother and siblings, sitting close to Bailey and Rochelle. Seeing my sister and best friends make my heart leap.

I'm smiling so hard, my cheeks and teeth ache as unwanted tears roll down my face. The girls smile uncertainly at me and once again I am reminded that they do not see me as I picture myself. That reminder, in turn, causes me to realise that if I do not get my emotions under control, my glamour will fail. I'd imagine that the guests would flee from sheer terror if the demented panda makes an appearance here.

Taking and releasing a deep breath helps me focus. I walk deliberately forward, my eyes glued to my camouflaged groom. All the while, the sweetest music plays in the background, all piano and harp, married to a gorgeously husky voice and given weight by a deep cello. It makes my heart want to burst because somehow, it conveys everything I feel for Asmodeus, my family, my friends, and anyone else I've ever loved with its enigmatic elegance. It doesn't even matter that the lyrics are in a tongue I don't recognise.

I listen so intently that I don't even realise I'm at the end of the aisle until Asmodeus takes my hand. A celebrant stands with us and welcomes the guests. She keeps her speech about sanctity of marriage and immorality of love, blessedly short before announcing that Ash and I will make our own vows. A wave of light-headedness nearly drops me. I have not prepared for this!

I shoot a pleading look at Asmodeus, who smiles back reassuringly. Follow my lead, the smile says, you'll be fine.

I take another breath and try to steady my nerves enough so that I can actually hear Asmodeus when he begins to speak.

"My love; you are woman whom I have chosen and who has chosen me.

"I swear to you my trust, my honour, my fealty and my life.

"I will be your friend, your partner, your lover, and your King. You will be my Queen.

"I will love, treasure and protect you. I will grant you anything within my power and I will never harm you.

"This, I swear, until the end of days."

12