Asphodel's Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what did Andrew think of the potential legal difficulties?"

"He wrote up a contract that all the guests will have to sign as will all the 'prizes'. Technically they're not getting paid for sex. They are agreeing to spend a weekend with the highest bidder and any activities that take place are between consenting adults. All bid monies will be tax-deductible contributions to the Foundation—except for Carmen's, of course. She's a special case and one that sort of skirts the law. Possibly the Attorney General could make a case for prosecution but since she and her husband have already stated their intention of being in attendance with lots of cash I'm not concerned."

"Well, she and mother do go back a ways," Camellia grinned, "No one has ever breathed a word about how she paid for law school or how her nomination was approved by the state Senate. Let us just be grateful for an understanding Administration and get on with things. But Axel, this is an Asphodel's Charitable Foundation fundraiser. I would think that the attendees would expect that their prizes would perform to company level?"

"Well, I had worries along those lines myself but those who normally attend our events, at least the ones I've talked to, are quite charmed by the idea. Even Celia Havershaum, who tolerates her husband's visits to Asphodel's as clear evidence of the immaturity of men, called me back to ask if what she'd heard from him was true. And when I assured her that it was she asked again if I was sure that couples were invited and that the prizes would go home with them. Again I said that it was true. She was quiet for a moment and then said, if you can believe it, "My goodness. A threesome with a pretty young plaything? What an interesting idea!" and hung up.

"Celia Havershaum? Dear lord. If she decides that she absolutely has to have one of the girls the money will fly. That woman hasn't a fortune like Mother's but it's darned healthy. Baby, this could be the best fundraiser, ever!"

*****

Carmen moaned and chirped as her 'owner' kept up a steady, long-stroked rhythm. She panted as she'd been taught, pushing herself up to the edge. Suddenly the orgasm broke over her like a wave. Uncontrollable contractions wracked her body, making her cry out and dig her nails into Master's back. As the spasms faded the man sped up, pounding her, driving deep into her faster and faster until with a heartfelt groan he shot a load into her thirsty sex.

After a few moments he rolled off and she rolled over onto him. With a little giggle she whispered, "Master seems happy with his purchase."

The man stroked her hair and kissed her on the forehead. "Carmen, my name is Richard . . ."

"No!" the girl responded sharply, pressing her fingertip to his lips, "If we were with others your name would be Richard and mine would be Carmen but since we're alone you are Master and I am either Slave or whatever other pet name Master chooses to call me. We are not out on a date. You have bought me for your pleasure, desires and needs. That's what I put myself up for auction to do. It's what I want."

The man looked down at her in surprise. "But—Plaything, just how long have I bought you for?"

Carmen reached down to Richard's soft member and began to stroke it seductively. "Why, for so long as I please you and you need me, naturally. Now, I have one more orifice for you to enjoy. Let me get you ready." She leaned down and took him in her mouth.

*****

Henry O'Malley looked at the screen in front of him, went over the text one more time and then pushed 'SEND'. He leaned back in his chair with satisfaction. An entire week's worth of columns for the local sports page all done and in the can. And it was only Tuesday! That, he decided, called for a modest celebration so he opened the humidor at his side, selected a Churchill sized Dominican, picked up the Wall Street Journal and headed through the house toward the deck at the back. He got as far as the kitchen and then froze in his tracks. Azalea was standing naked between him and the sliding glass door, a dildo harness around her hips, a silver silicone dong jutting up from her crotch and a tube of KY lubricant tossing gently up in the air and back into her right hand. His wife was pushing seventy but a combination of good genes, proper diet, an hour of yoga daily (and some judicious cosmetic surgery when required) combined to make her still an object of desire.

"I've locked the door, Henry," she said with a smirk, "so put those down and get out of your pajamas. You're not going anywhere for a while, maybe quite a while."

Henry was seriously nonplussed. Given that his wife was the most important madam in the Western United States, there was little in the way of sex play that he didn't already know about. For that matter, there was little he hadn't experienced but in all their years of marriage, Azalea had never even suggested anything like this.

"What are you talking about, Azalea? Where did this come from?"

"You know very well what I'm talking about Henry, my love. And where it came from is nowhere near as important as where it's going. Camellia told me she's been shagging Axel with one like it and he loves it. It gives her a great sense of power and it's physically fun so I decided we would give it a try. Now I repeat, put the cigar and the paper down and get out of your pajamas. I know you took your daily Cialis before breakfast this morning so just turn your loveable self right back around and go into the living room—and do it naked!"

Henry knew better than to argue when Azalea got definite so he shucked his pajamas (folding them carefully as they were bespoke Egyptian cotton) and entered the living room. There, to his amazement several hassocks had been pushed together to make a platform and on top were two sets of leather cuffs.

"Now see here, Azalea," he protested, "I'm way too old for this sort of nonsense."

"You are not!" his wife retorted, pushing him forward onto the hassocks, "Besides, you know darned well your urologist recommends regular prostate massage for the older man. It's one of our most popular services at the business, especially for the senior discount clientele. So just call this a more elaborate version. Come on, shoulders down, wrists at your knees."

Within seconds Henry was trussed helplessly in about as humiliating a position as he could imagine. Before he could protest Azalea dropped to her knees, took his face in her hands and stroked his smooth head. She kissed him, tenderly at first and then teasingly, nibbling first his bushy white mustache and then his ears and eyebrows. "I'm going to start now," she whispered.

Standing behind her immobilized husband, Azalea reached between his legs and started to stroke his cock and balls. She licked up and down the length of his perineum and soon had him moaning with pleasure.

"I knew you'd like this, honey," she crooned, "and now I'm going to put a cock ring on you. Don't want that lovely stiffy to go down when it's time to let you plunder me. But before we get to that point, I get to go first."

She poured a generous glop of lube into the palm of her left hand and smeared it all over the dildo. Then, with the fingers of her right hand she scooped some more out and rubbed it sensuously all over his anus, gently pushing some inside and then running it all around. Picking up a towel she snickered mischievously.

"I think you're all ready now, Henry. I'll bet you're just quivering with anticipation at the thought of being the fucked for a change instead of the fucker. Well, boy, you're in luck. Here it comes."

She put the tip of her girl cock on the opening to his ass and grabbing a hip in each hand gently and smoothly entered him. She smiled to herself as he first gasped and then moaned. And when she began thrusting for real he started to grunt softly in time with her. How long, she wondered to herself, should she do him like this. He was usually good for half an hour when screwing her so maybe fifteen minutes was enough. After all, she'd promised him the chance for payback!

*****

Richard was amazed at how quickly he recovered under Carmen's skilled attention. Soon he was hard and ready once again. She lifted her head, licked her lips and grinned at him. "Don't go anywhere, Master," she said and slipped off the bed to retrieve the little velvet bag she'd brought from the auction. Bringing it back to the bed, she unsnapped it the top and took out a packaged condom, a tube of lubricating gel and a Lubeshooter. She handed the last to him.

"Stick this up my bottom, Master, and give it a squirt. And let me be on top this first time so I can stay in control. You can sodomize me doggy style next time."

When Richard had unloaded the gel into Carmen's backside, she opened the packet and unrolled the condom down over his waiting hard-on. Then she covered it well from the other tube, discarded the materials and straddled her 'owner'.

"Just hold still, Master, until I give you the word. Then you can ravage me as hard as you want."

Reaching down she guided member to her well-greased anus, pushed out and let herself down, impaling her ass on him. "Coo! Master feels so big this way. Just wait while I get used to your girth."

When she was ready Carmen slowly sat all the way down taking his full length inside her. When she was sitting fully on his pelvis she let out a deep breath, smiled down at Richard and put her hands on his chest. "Now I ride my Master. Enjoy the tightness, my lord."

She took him slow for quite a while and then sped up as bucked and thrust from below. Sweat formed on his forehead from exertion and he watched her face go from smiling to slack. Her mouth hung open and her eyes rolled back as she bounced moaning above him. Eventually he groaned and jetted into her, filling the condom end and collapsing exhausted. His new plaything lay full length on top of him after he slid out of her and put her head on his chest. "Master seems happy."

"Plaything?" Richard began, "You said that I owned you so long as I needed you?"

"Yes, Master."

"ThenCarmen, we're going to have to go collect all your things and Monday we'll take a trip to the Justice of the Peace. You're going to be mine for a long time!"

12