Aspic

Story Info
Student gets a sexy lesson from home ec teacher.
1.5k words
3.57
10.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every character in this story is over 18 years of age. Enjoy!

"Good morning, class! Today we're going to learn how to make aspic."

Because aspic is delicious, most of the senior year classed perked up at hearing this. But not Bradford, he was too busy staring at Ms Fox's perfect DD-cup tits.

"Bradford! Did you hear me?" Ms Fox got close enough that Bradford could smell the strawberry flavoured lotion she probably moisturised between those honkers with. "We're making aspic today."

Bradford leapt out of himself a little and also felt the first stirrings of a boner. "Yes, Ms Fox! I heard you! Lovely aspic!"

Ms Fox smiled and moved over to the pig trotters she had weighed and ready. "We're going to start by boiling the trotters until a stiff foam appears."

Bradford felt the word 'stiff' shoot straight down to his manhood. Why did we have to make aspic on a day like today? When I've not been able to jerk off since Grandma moved into my bedroom because there's no other place to put her? My balls are screaming out for a physical release.

Bradford composed himself and made a start on the trotters. Keep calm, Ms Fox is a fox but she's your TEACHER. And aspic is just a wholesome, nutritious 70s dinner, I do not need to penetrate it. He kept his head down and watched the foam appear, tormenting him with its stiffness.

"Ooh, Bradford, yours is very stiff!" He jumped out of his skin! He looked quickly down at his crotch then realised what she was saying.

"Oh! M-m-m-ms Fox! You're talking about the foam on my trotter stock!"

"Yes I am! It looks good, I think you're ready to start straining it. Let me show you." Ms Fox got behind Bradford, took the pan in one hand and started pouring the stock through a fine-mesh sieve. Her soft DD-cup tits were pressed up against his back, and her breath tickled his neck. "Now you try."

Trembling at suddenly being so up close and personal, Bradford took the pan and started straining the stock like Ms Fox had shown him. "Yes Bradford! You're really straining now!" He had to check his crotch again. Yes, she's right. As Ms Fox turned away she grazed his straining prick with one wrist, and it seemed to him very much like she had done it on purpose.

"Now, class, you should each have a ramekin full of stock. You can put these into the fridge to set, and next class we will fill them up with lots of tasty things. You can put anything in aspic really, let me show you this one I made myself." Ms Fox walked over to the fridge and brought out this most marvellous and arousing creation. A slab of aspic a foot long with lots of girth. Hard boiled eggs lined up in the top side. Both ends containing tuna or perhaps cat food. A delicate pattern of prawns around the base plus more sweetcorn than you could ever need or what. Bradford had to fight to urge to blow his load right then and there.

The bell rang, signalling the end of the school day and snapping Bradford out of his reverie. "Bradford, could you please stay behind?" asked Ms Fox as the rest of the class filed out. She approached him with that sexy, bouncy walk that always made her DD-cup tits bounce up and down and side to side. "Do you have a particular fondness for aspic, Bradford?" she said while bending down so he could look down the cleavage of her perfect, DD-cup tits.

Bradford couldn't help but blush. "A-aspic? Umm, no Ms Fox! No more fond than I am of any other food!"

"Oh! I do! I really do love aspic!" she breathed and tilted her head back, lost in a world of her own. "I love the smell! The springiness! How it feels when I squash it between my DD-cup tits."

"W-wha??" Bradford was in shock, but more aroused than ever before. "M-m-ms Fox, when do you squash aspic between your tits??"

She dropped her head back and laughed. "Why, every chance I get! Perhaps I'll do it right now?" Bradford could only nod dumbly as Ms Fox unbuttoned her blouse and let her bouncy DD-cup tits bounce free. She hadn't been wearing a bra! She took a big handful of the aspic, the bit with the tuna or cat food, and smeared it in her cleavage and underboob before rubbing the jelly in circles on her mahogany nipples. "Would you like to lick this off now Bradford?"

He didn't hesitate to thrust his tongue at the hot mess before him, licking off every little bit of jelly and tuna or cat food, drawing out little gasps of pleasure from her as he flicked his tongue over her erect nipples. "Oh, Bradford. I do love a man who has the confidence to just pull a couple of hard boiled eggs right out of an aspic, and put them inside my pussy and thrust them in and out until I cum."

That sounded like an invitation! "Oh Ms Fox, I certainly have the confidence!" said Bradford, his confidence growing as much as his cock. He picked up his teacher and sat her down on the electric hob (it was off) then picked out the two biggest hard boiled egg halves from the top of the aspic. He delicately grazed the eggs up her inner thighs, slowly moving towards his destination.

"Oh Bradford! Now! Now! Put them in!" Bradford obediently pushed her skirt and lacy panties aside and pushed one egg half into her pussy, like she asked, but in an exciting twist he pushed the other half into her tight ass! Ms Fox squealed with delight. "Oh yesssss! Get one of those prawns and fit it over my clit." He did as he was told, placing the prawn where she wanted it and started to rub hard, while continuing to thrust the eggs in and out of both holes. "Yes! Oh yes! I'm coming, Bradford! Don't stop!" He kept up the pace, rubbing and thrusting with the prawn and eggs until she cried out and shook and her DD-cup tits heaved and finally she was still. "Oh," she panted. "You certainly know what to do with the non-gelatin parts of an aspic."

Bradford grinned in satisfaction that he had made his home ec teacher cum, right there in the classroom. He helped her to remove the mashed-up egg bits from her pussy and ass to ensure she didn't get an infection from them being left up there.

"Bradford, the only thing I like more than a man confident enough to just pull a couple of hard boiled eggs right out of an aspic, and put them inside my pussy and thrust them in and out until I cum, is a man confident enough to penetrate an aspic with his throbbing cock right in front of me and ride it to a conclusion."

"Well Ms Fox, that happens to be the thing I've been wanting to do ever since I heard you say we were going to make aspic. Just watch me ride this thing."

Bradford unzipped his fly and pulled his boxers down over his erection, and his teacher gasped as it sprang forth. "It looks nearly as long as the aspic, Bradford!"

"Oh, Ms Fox, you flatter me," he said humbly as he got into position at one end of the aspic. He slowly started to push into it, and felt the bits of sweetcorn grazing the head of his cock. "I can feel the bits of sweetcorn grazing the head of my cock," he sighed. Ms Fox looked on, enthralled, and started to frantically knock another one out as she watched.

Bradford was now thrusting slowly in and out, wanting to feel the full gelatinous texture enveloping him, and savouring the moment, but the sight of Ms Fox's DD-cup tits jiggling around as she jiggled her pussy spurred him onward. He pounded harder and harder into the gelatin and it did start to slide around and break apart, so he grabbed bits of aspic and what was maybe tuna but probably cat food and held them tight against his love shaft and thrusted like an animal, his nuts slapping against the table in a way that was harsh and yet felt so good.

Ms Fox knew that he was about to finish and leapt up from the hob, taking his cock into her mouth and sucking off the delicious aspic as the meaty taste mingled with his salty cum. The cacophony of flavours set off her orgasm a second time, and her moans vibrated around his shaft. "Oh Ms Fox, you're such a good teacher!" Bradford sighed as she cleaned up every little bit of the cum and the gelatin.

"And you're such a good student! I'm going to give you an A+ this semester!"

Bradford smiled. This was going to be the best year of high school ever.

The End