Ass, Gas, or Grass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"GODDAMN..I'm getting soaked," Ronny howled, feeling the sugary contents of the older woman's dew spilling all over his crotch and thighs.

Within a few seconds, Ronny responded in kind, sending a tidal burst of rich frothy semen deep into places no man had in many a fortnight inside the woman now whimpering on his jackhammering jock.

Feeling the warm rush of Ronny's seed bathing her overheated and long deprived womb, a stream of tears trickled down both Grace's cheeks as the pisshole of Deron's spitshined and seething cock aimed directly between her eyes.

A half hour earlier, Grace Parsons was sitting in the passenger seat of Melody's broken down car, fretting as vehicle after vehicle sped by without stopping. It was unfathomable to think a few short minutes later she'd be in the backseat of a rusty old van, bracketed by two men half her age, allowing them to do things to her no man ever had, and the whole time being watched by the girl who was on the verge of marrying her son.

"GGGAAWWDDDAMMMNNNNNNN," she cried out as Ronny's cock continued to jab rapidly upwards through her spewing juices.

All the handwringing would certainly come later, of how she'd allowed herself to succumb to such a rabid sin of the flesh, and to have caved so easily in front of the same girl she'd have to sit across from at every holiday gathering until they chunked Grace's lifeless body into the cold, hard ground at some point in the future.

As for right now, Grace was drowning in the numbing palpitations of the most crudely intense orgasm of her 40 plus years. So enthralled with the sensation of the man below continuing to ram his spitting manhood into the catacombs of her womb, Grace didn't realize Deron had fired the first few shots of his wad until she opened her mouth all the way to suck in a much needed deep breath and the boy's salty stew oozed down across her lips.

With indescribable clarity, Grace swore she could feel the millions of Deron's tiny sperm swimming across her forehead, nose and cheeks as he continued to pump the soothing and creamy payload from his coffee-colored balls.

Any attempt to open her eyes would have been fruitless. The amount of semen Deron had rained down created a custardy, cobweb sheen over Grace's eyes, temporarily blinding her. It was likely a blessing however, for if she had seen past the copious amount of glistening male dew, Grace would have passed out from mortal shock seeing Melody use both her hands to simultaneously milk both men's bloated nutsacks.

Using her left to massage Ronny's balls and her right on Deron's, a wry, crazed smile spread across the young girl's face as she helped her two friends flood Grace, inside and out.

"GGGGGGRRRR...AAAHHHHH," Grace's shaken voice screeched when she leaned forward, trying to eradicate herself from Ronny's buried prick. It was far too substantial however to free herself on the first try.

Pressing her sweaty forehead against Deron's muscular chest, Grace wiggled and hunched several times, looking like some sort of alien trying to give birth, until the young man's battle-worn cock finally plopped loose.

"SSSHHH...AAAHHHHH," she gasped with relief, her ears popping when the pressure inside her body finally stabilized.

As the adrenaline wore off, the agony, physically and otherwise, began to encroach. Starting with her calves and shooting up through her rubbery knees and thighs, a tremendously vivid tightness gripped Grace until she was forced to sit back down on Ronny's lap. Her lungs burning from the thick aroma of smoldering cannabis in the van, Grace winced and shuddered when Ronny had the audacity to reach beneath her and give the distended lips of her beaten vagina several healthy tugs. Before she could protest, he'd slithered the middle finger back up inside her pulsing womb.

"JEESSSUUUUUSSS...CHRIST," Grace gritted her teeth and gasped, but the shock of the tangible pain was nothing compared to what she witnessed next.

Seeing the glistening outline of Ronny's digit once he pulled it free and extended his hand out to the side, Grace knew it was coated with their combined lust. Following the finger's path with hypnotic precision through the cum caked strands of her eyelashes, Grace's heart stopped, and she went limp on top of Ronny when she saw Melody's lips part, accepting the greasy nub with a great deal of satisfaction into her mouth.

"Guess I'm not the only slut here," her future daughter-in-law's eyes clearly accused.

The subsequent trip home, not to mention the weeks and months to follow, all through the wedding, was filled with a silent but all encompassing understanding between the two.

THE END