Ass Obsession: A Son's Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" I asked, this new revelation somehow more surprising than the reality I'd just gotten a blow job from my beautiful, sexy mother.

"Want to hear another secret?" she asked, taking my cock back in her mouth for a few quick bobs.

"I'm not sure my heart can handle many more surprises," I joked.

My cock slipped back out of her mouth as she wickedly wisecracked, stroking my still very hard cock, "I'm hoping this delicious magic wand can handle a lot more."

"What's the secret?" I asked, curious, and ready to fuck her.

"I planned this before we left home," she said.

"Planned what?" I questioned, a little slow on the uptake.

"Becoming your Mommy-slut," she answered.

For an academic genius, I was really not catching on.

Seeing my bewildered look, she added, "Before we left home I planned how I was going to seduce you during this trip."

Finally the light bulb went on.

She had always planned to fuck me.

WOW!

"You did?" I asked.

"I didn't know you were a virgin," she continued, her hand stroking my cock the entire time. "But I knew you loved my legs and tits."

"And your ass, don't forget that great ass," I added.

"You like my fat ass?" she asked, surprised.

"I love it," I said. "I've jerked off a million times fantasizing about squeezing your ass, eating your ass, and fucking your ass."

"You want to fuck Mommy's fat, tight, ass?" she toyed with the unexpected idea, swirling her tongue thoughtfully around my cock again.

"God, yes," I admitted, before adding, "ideally while you're in nylons and while I'm cupping your huge tits."

"I wonder how many guys lose their virginity from fucking an ass before a cunt?" she mused.

"Even fewer lose their virginity by fucking their hot mother's ass," I pointed out.

"Okay, done! You had me at calling me your hot mother!" Before I knew it she'd smiled, stood up, turned away from me, lifted up her dress and bent over a tall rock, offering me her ass. "Let's do it!' she invited over her left shoulder. "There's no ass like the present!"

"I don't have any lube," I said, knowing from research that it wasn't as easy as it looked in porn.

"In my purse," she said, pointing to it.

"You even brought lube along?" I asked, even as I walked to her purse.

"Like I said, I planned this," she said. "And I was really hoping to become your three-hole Mommy fuck toy tonight."

I bantered back, as I grabbed the lube, a rather big bottle, quoting her favourite movie line back to her, "You had me at three-hole Mommy fuck toy."

"Now get over here and fill hole number two," Mommy ordered, spreading her ass cheeks for me as I returned to her.

"Two out of three ain't bad," I sang, Meatloaf my favourite singer.

"Oh, we're writing the sequel tonight," she said, as I buried my face between her ass cheeks and licked her puckered asshole. "Where three out of three is GR-R-REAT!."

As I swirled my tongue around her salty back door entrance, she moaned, "You dirty boy."

"Got to get this asshole nice and ready," I explained, my ass obsession including not just staring, caressing and fucking an ass, but also eating one.

"Go to town," she moaned.

After a couple of minutes, Mom said, "Now stand up and plug Mommy with the gift of your anal virginity."

"Yes, Mommy," I said, loving the frequent incest references which continually made this hot night even hotter.

I poured lube between her beautiful butt cheeks and slowly slid a finger inside her.

"That isn't what I want in my asshole," she smiled back at me.

"And what do you want?" I asked, wiggling my finger around inside, fascinated by what I felt... feeling like Jacques Cousteau exploring her depths.

"I want my son's big fat dick fucking his Mommy's tight shit hole," Mom nastily replied. "And I won't go until I get some!"

"Fuck, your wicked tongue is hot," I said, pulling my finger out and slathering lube all over my raging hard-on.

As I positioned myself behind her, she requested, "Start slow: Mommy's ass hasn't been pilfered in months."

"Okay," I said, moving my cock to her asshole ready to pilfer... my body shivering from the excitement and a sudden chill from the coolness of the night.

Mom added, "But once you're all the way in and I'm all loosened up, I want you to really ream Mommy's asshole and make her your ass slut."

"God, you're hot," I praised, rubbing my cock up and down between her ass cheeks.

"Just slide it in, baby," she said, looking back at me, her eyes sparkling with anticipation.

And I did, watching my cock slowly disappearing between her big ass cheeks and into a tight warm space... so different from her wet mouth, yet equally pleasurable.

"So fucking thick," Mom moaned, clearly experiencing a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Am I thicker than Dad?" I asked, as my hips met her ass cheeks.

"Way thicker," she said. "Now start really slow: Mommy's asshole needs to get used to your massive pecker."

"Okay," I nodded, as I slowly pulled out, then pushed back in, feeling like her asshole was milking my cock.

And for a couple of minutes, I slowly ass fucked my mother.

There was no talking.

Just soft whimpers from Mom.

Slightly heavy breathing from me.

Then Mom urged, "Fuck my ass faster, baby."

So I began pumping faster... the pleasure shifting from an amazing tease to a growing inferno.

"Oh yes, fuck Mommy's shit hole even faster," Mom moaned, beginning to buck back on me.

And even though I'd come just fifteen minutes ago, I could already feel my second load beginning to boil inside me.

"You like me pounding hard into your tight ass, Mommy?" I asked, trying to be the dominant man.

"God yes," she moaned, bouncing hard back into me, my cock somehow reaching even further inside her. "I love your huge dick fucking my ass."

"And I love fucking my Mommy's tight asshole," I replied back.

More moaning.

More fucking.

Sweat began to drip down my forehead.

I knew I was close.

I sensed she was close.

She sensed it too and demanded, "Fuck Mommy's ass as hard as you can, baby!"

"Oh yes, take my dick, Mommy-slut," I grunted back, and we fucked each other as furiously and raw as we could.

After a couple more minutes of intense fucking, Mom demanded urgently, "Creampie Mommy's ass, you big dicked mother fucker!"

Hearing such nastiness was the final straw that had me exploding as I shot my second load in the second of Mom's holes as I grunted, "Take my load where the sun don't shine, Mommy-slut!"

"Yes!" she screamed, as her orgasm hit simultaneously with mine and she stopped bouncing against me and collapsed forward onto the big rock.

As she did, I slowed down, but kept fucking her... milking my entire load deep into her ass.

Once her orgasm was done, she turned around and kissed me... tenderly... but not at all motherly.

And for minutes we just kissed... nothing more, nothing less.

Such a contrast to the raw fucking.

When she broke the kiss, she said, "I love you Cameron."

"I love you too Mom," I replied, meaning it in every possible way... as a mother and a lover, and as my slut.

"Ever skinny dipped?" she asked.

"It will be freezing in there," I pointed out.

"I have a way to keep you warm," she said, moving her hand back to my cock.

"You're insatiable, Mommy," I smiled, shaking my head.

"And you're young, virile and a big-dicked Mother Fucker who still has one more hole to fuck tonight," she reminded me, taking off her dress.

"Shit, I've fucked you twice and I haven't even seen your tits yet," I said, realizing how crazy that was. "We've given a brand new meaning to Ass over Tits."

She removed her bra and added, "And you haven't sucked on them or fucked them yet, either."

In the next hour I rectified (haha) all her concerns:

-I cupped and sucked on her tits... nursing on them for the first time in over seventeen years

-I used some more lube, lathered up her huge knockers and fucked her tits for a few minutes

-We skinny dipped in the moonlight where I found a nice warm place to lose my final virginity

Back in the cabin, Mom, dressed as a silk stockings lover with no further adornment, said, "By the way, your brothers won't be coming to join us."

"They won't?" I asked, surprised.

"Nope," she said, as she moved a hand between my legs and began stroking my cock, which was finally flaccid, but still enjoyed the company.

"Really?"

Just before she took my cock back into her mouth, she said, "Like I said, I planned this, Cameron. For this entire week, our vacation is just between a Mommy-slut and her newly crowned mother fucker. Then we'll go home where you'll join me every night in the appropriately named Master bedroom."

THE END