Ass Queen's Court

Story Info
The Queen of the World deals with horny subject, humorous.
4k words
4.22
29.8k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

        The Queen lay upon her majestic couch, her stunning jeweled and golden crown sitting upon her ass and her white-gold tiara inlaid with sapphires and emeralds upon her head. Her hair was a golden-red mane of fabulous, smooth and wavy hair. She was going to begin holding court for the day, and Harold the Herald came forward in his golden spandex body suit to announce the first caller.

        "Beautiful Goddess Queen! Bryce Jackson the Warrior comes before you to beg your favor. He is the champion of many gladiatorial fights, completely undefeated. Shall I admit him?"

        The Queen nodded her assent, and a moment later a man was admitted into the audience chamber. His pex were huge, his muscles all lean and strong, and beneath his golden spandex the outline of his erection was clear for all to see. It was rather impressive, but his face was unfortunate at best.

        "My," the Queen's advisor whispered to her, "that's quite the cock on that one. A shame his ass is where his face should be."

        "Indeed," the Queen agreed, before beckoning for him to come forward. He walked to the end of the carpet, kneeled, and said:

        "Oh Queen! You are the most beautiful and sensuous of women, and all men and women desire you. I have beaten them all in combat, and can fuck one hundred women in one day. Might you grant me the favor of a night with you?"

        The on-looking court members were taken aback. The Queen chose her lovers, not the other way around. She already had plenty of sex slaves with big cocks, and far finer faces to boot. But the Queen smiled, apparently amused. She adjusted her tiara, and replied:

        "You are truly strong, and I can see your manhood is impressive- fuck all one hundred of these women as I look on, before the hour strikes noon, and you may warm my bed tonight." His erection pulsated, and he bowed even deeper, swearing he would succeed and please her.

       "Harold!" the advisor shouted, "bring out the women!" Mere minutes later, there was a line of half-naked willing and wanton women streaming into the room. Bryce took each of them in turn, making each of them cum. The first screamed his name, the eleventh and twenty second clawed his back, the sixty-ninth he took from behind, and the seventy-eighth he made cum in an instant. But as the ninety-ninth recoiled in ecstasy where she clung around his body, he too shuttered and loosed buckets of sperm into her. The white sticky substance dripping all over them, she was lead away and the one-hundredth came forward.

       However, Bryce just couldn't seem to get back up.

       She took him in her mouth, used her hands, and he even tried looking at the Queen again (which made it perk up, but did not extend far enough to satisfy the woman). Finally, Bryce Jackson laid the woman down on the floor, knelt, and furiously fucked her with his muscled fingers. She seemed to be enjoying it, but not enough; the hour was practically twelve.

       "Bryce," the Queen called, "if you fail me, I will have your dick shrunk to an inch and give you to the Palace's gay body builders to teach you humility for boasting wrongly to your Queen." Bryce fucked even harder, yet the whore shuddered in orgasm just a second after the clock struck twelve. Having failed his Queen, all the fight left him and he allowed the Amazon guards to drag him forward to face the Queen, who looked on as a Mad Scientist with a sort of ray gun came out. Bryce's cock was, ironically, fully erect now that he looked upon Her Majesty, but it did not stay so large- the scientist turned some knobs and pulled the trigger, and slowly but surely his dick shrunk until it was only an inch big.

       Bryce Johnson sobbed as the large, homosexual men with rippling muscles even greater than his and dicks bursting out of their leather biker pants dragged him off.

---

       "Your Most Majestic Queen of all the World!" Harold the Herald cried. "Before you comes the nubile young Lola Guvina, the most popular girl in the city and desirous of fame the likes of which only you may grant her!"

       The Queen looked at her advisor, who shrugged.

       "I've never heard of her," he offered unhelpfully.

       The Queen gave her assent, and she was lead in seconds later. She curtsied deep, and said:

       "Oh gracious Queen; I have always wanted to be a TV Star with my own reality TV show, but I have no way of completing a task. I instead ask you grant me this as a gift of my popularity because, like, everybody loves me and so I know we're, like, already totes best friends!" The girls insolence was noticed by the court, who all gasped. The advisor shifted awkwardly in his golden spandex and looked at the Queen, then her ass, then back to her face again.

       "Very well then- Harold! Fetch the royal television crews and some guards." She paused. "Also bring the Head Dominatrix, and tell her to bring the special treatment." Lola looked confused, but waited patiently until the Head Dominatrix arrived with a large vat.

       "What's in that?" she asked, ditsy as the day she'd been born.

       "Caramel," she replied, before cracking her electric whip and laying the girl flat on her back from the shock. Shortly, she had her stripped naked, and the cameras were rolling.

       "This just in!" said the reporter, a buxom woman in very tight golden latex, into one of the cameras. "The Queen has declared that an insolent young woman named Lola Guvina, an imputent socialite, be humiliated on global television! Let's all watch as she makes an example of her!"

       Crying, Lola was being dipped slowly into the caramel. She sank down to just above her chin, getting the bottom of her dyed blonde hair covered in caramel as well, before being lifted up to dangle in the air with orangey brown caramel coating every inch of her body in a sheen as the vat was taken away.

       "Now," said the Head Dominatrix. "Bring out the food tasters!" Ten men were presented, in nothing but chastity belts with electronic devices on the front of them, in no time at all. She bade each of them lick her clean as she was lowered to just above the floor. She screamed, cried, giggled a bit, and gave a few sighs of genuine ecstasy before it was all gone.

       "She's been humiliated in front of the entire world, and in your bad graces will never be considered anyone's friend again; shall we let her go, gracious Queen?" the advisor asked.

       "Hmm; it seems fitting. Head Dominatrix, let her down."

       "No!" shrieked the girl. "I want my own TV show, I want to be famous! You can't do this to me, not to me! I'm popular!" Her annoying shrill voice and intonation disturbed the Queen.

       "Head Dominatrix, take her to the dungeons and see that a special TV channel is made just for Lola; you will torture her day in and day out, and twenty-four-seven it will be broadcasted to the world."

       "Of course, wise Queen; I shall have her pierced at once for the first round of punishments, I think, and give her rings with your insignia to make an example of her."

       "Pierced?" Lola asked, delusional. "Like, in my ears? I already have piercings, stupid!"

       "Oh, I don't think you understand," the Head Dominatrix laughed, "we're going to pierce you everywhere." Realization and horror together crept onto Lola's face, before she began to scream with all her might. The Head Dominatrix gagged her, and she left with the insolent girl dogged by the camera crews.

---

       "O Gracious Queen!" Harold the Herald bellowed, "will you consent to see the ingenious scientist Beric Black, whose penis is comparable to a toothpick?" The Queen and advisor giggled, then she assented to see him as she adjusted her ass crown.

       Bowing, the short, not unhandsome man- who looked more like an eighteen year old than an ingenious scientist, for his great youth- implored the Queen in a pathetic tone.

       "Oh Goddess!" he began, to the Queen's enjoyment, and stood up. His penis was only an inch big taught against his spandex, and upon looking upon the Queen's ass it only expanded to nearly two. "Please; I am but an intellectual, and pathetic in my manhood. However, I have pleased many women with my tongue, and I can perform a task to prove this- I only ask that you give me a modest penis, that women might be better pleased by me."

       "You will be given a great cock the likes of which has never been seen," the Queen declared, "if you can complete my task. You must use this tongue of yours to make ten of my female sex slaves cum in ten hours. If you fail, however, I shall have you fucked in the ass ten times, and suck ten dicks thoroughly, before I then give you over to my garrison to abuse how they will before you're allowed to leave. You may still back out now, because you were so gracious- do you accept?"

       "Of course, my Queen!" he shouted, delighted, with his eyes transfixed upon her ass. "Anything to please you." So the Herald summoned ten of the Queen's sex slaves, who lay down on cushioned reclining sofas and awaited being serviced. The man only took perhaps thirty minutes on each, beginning with licking their nipples and culminating in cunnilingus, to get the first nine off- but he had been at the tenth an hour when she laughed, and said:

       "Silly man. The only way to make me cum is to reach my G-spot, which you tongue, fingers, and dick are too short and small to do. You will never complete the Queen's task." She laughed cruelly, and the man redoubled his efforts, his little stiff dick perhaps a bit beyond two inches now as he stole a glance at the Queen and her lovely ass where they lay crowned on her own sofa. With only thirty minutes left, he took his little cock out of his spandex and daringly plunged it into her.

       The woman laughed, and finally, with ten minutes left to spare, clamped her slit around his tiny dick (which had not neared her G-spot the whole time) and held him there, enjoying his futile squirming for escape. Finally, he jizzed into her and fell back out of her as the clock struck the task's end. The guards brought him before the Queen, where he lay prostrate crying.

       "Hmmm," the Queen mused. "You did well, but you are not enough of a man to pleasure women with a cock; it would seem wrong to give you one so large." He sobbed more. "However," he perked up, eyes intent upon her ass as hope slowly crept into his face. "You have entertained me and behaved like a man such as yourself should. So I shall be merciful- I will grant you the honor of a sex change to join the superior gender, and I shall make a gift of you as a sex slave to one who earns my favor." His face was a look of pure elation.

       "Oh, kind and merciful Goddess! I thank you, I thank you!"

       "You may kiss my ass, for your humility." Beaming brightly, he was dragged up to the dais, where he knelt and tenderly kissed her ass. Then, he was lead away by the guards and was made a woman within the hour.

----

       "Oh Goddess of Ass and Beauty! The renowned Dominatrix Delina Domina humbly beseeches an audience in your glorious presence." Harold the Herald stole a glance at his Queen's ass and his penis shot to attention as well as him, at which the Queen giggled before beckoning him to send in the woman.

       "Oh Goddess," she began, kneeling in her black latex fetish wear, "I come before you to ask the honor of replacing the last Grand Executioner, whom you had fucked to death in this very room for offering the men she was sitting to death one last breath if they would only lie and claim her ass was superior to yours. I can make any man my bitch, and am glad to prove it so."

       The Queen glanced at his advisor to ask his opinion, and noticed his erection protruding from his golden spandex as he eyed the sexy, dominant, shiny-dressed woman below. She had a wicked thought, and nudged his ass with a toe. He looked over at her, startled, and she smiled at him.

       "You heard her, advisor," she giggled. "Any man her bitch. If she can make you her bitch her in front of me, I'll give her the job."

       "Your advisor?" Delina asked. "Possible, but I'll need supplies."

       "You'll have them," the Queen announced, "Harold, being the Head Dominatrix hither!"

       Some ten minutes later, the advisor found himself tied down in latex panties with clips on his nipples. He steeled himself and grimaced at her, but she only need to look at his groin to see that it was a farce. She put two clips on his balls, and gave him a swift kick. He gave out a cry and whimpered a bit, but she could tell that it would take too long to get to him that way.

       "Wax strips, please, Head Dominatrix," she said to the other woman as she pressed the point of her left high-heel into the advisor's groin. "I believe this one will break soon." The advisor looked away from her, but she propped his head forward and lowered her ass onto his face. She sat there for a second before rising to give him air, then five, then ten, then fifteen, then twenty.

       By the time the wax strips arrived, she had his panties off and was on a full minute. He struggled, red faced, helpless beneath her as she counted disinterestedly and lay the wax strips down on his legs. A muffled screaming ensued, but she paid him no mind. She ripped the strips from his left leg, then his right leg, and had just finished laying one around his groin when her minute was up and she moved her ass up slightly, farting, to let him breath.

       "I'm your bitch!" he cried, to the court's astonishment.

       "I know," she replied cruelly, before ripping off the last strip and making him howel.

       In acknowledgement of her prowess, the Queen made Delina Domina the new Grand Executioner and sent her off to inspect the dungeons and make arrangements. When she was gone, she had the advisor's chastity belt brought out and locked him in it.

       "That's for displeasing me," she said, giggling. He blushed, horribly embarrassed, and returned to his place standing by her side.

---

       "Oh Beauteous Goddess of Ass! Who's Ass knows no Equal! The honorable knight Joseph Gallant comes before you to ask a quest of your gloriousness to show his love for her!" Pleased, the queen nodded her assent, and a stunningly beautiful man who looked great in his golden spandex strode in, blond hair flowing as he walked.

       "He's stunning," the Queen's advisor whispered to the Queen, who nodded in agreement. The petitioner knelt and said:

       "Oh Queen, oh Goddess, oh Love of my Life. I exist only to please and serve you, I fuck only that I might glorify and worship you, and I live only that I might be to your liking. Tell me, my Queen, how might this insignificant mortal man serve you?" The court made subdued approving sounds, and the Queen waited for them to be done before making her reply.

       "You have spoken well, Joseph Gallant, and are most pleasing to the eye. I know just the reward for such a pious man as you, and just the quest to earn it- you must journey into the Temple of Ass behind my palace here, and retrieve from the secret room the sacred Holy Panties, which only I, the Goddess, may wear. The sight of my ass in them is more than any mortal can bear, but to look on it will bring you the most pleasure any has ever known. If you will retrieve them, you may have the honor of being allowed to look upon me wearing them- fail me, and I shall have you castrated for loving so falsely."

        Hand over heart, Joseph Gallant vowed solemnly to return with the sacred panties for his Goddess and Queen or not at all. Setting out, the advisor and Queen watched him on hidden cameras.

        Joseph entered the temples mouth, in the shape of an ass, and found many depictions of lude acts and beautiful women as he careened through winding halls built in provocative shapes, with statues that seemed to beckon to him lustfully. Finally, coming to the main room of the temple, he found three beautiful women standing in front of a gigantic carving of an ass. One had huge, bodacious tits. Another, who wore a crotchless panties, had the tightest vagina he'd ever seen. The third had a luscious ass, although not one comparable to the Queen's- for there were none.

       "You have not been pleasing enough to the Goddess today," they told him as one, "you cannot pass here." Defiant, he applied himself. Joseph turned over every stone, pressed every angle and bit of rock, and attempted to go all Dan Brown on the symbols. Eventually, he found himself furiously running around, before finally dropping to his knees and praying.

       "Oh Goddess," he prayed, "how do I please you that I might be allowed to finish my quest?" Then, suddenly, it came to him- there was nothing more abhorrent to the Queen than abstinence, and he hadn't had sex all day. Leaping to his feet, he rounded upon the priestess with the large tits, who smiled and knelt. Expending himself on her face, he went to the second and pleasured her as most befit her form, as he did with the third. Finally, as he shuddered in orgasm and drew out from the luscious ass of the final priestess, the two great ass cheeks rolled slowly apart, and Joseph Gallant stepped slowly inside.

       There was a long hallway, at the end a plinth with a golden box like a small Arc of the Covenant on it, and he quickly made his way to get it. Lifting it from the plinth, however, he felt the sliding of a pressure plate and the wall before him snapped open to reveal a gigantic boulder, which sped hurriedly at him. Whirling around to protect the relic out of instinct, Joseph wind sprinted back towards the entrance. He realized, to his horror, that the ass cheeks were rolling back into place to hinder his escape, as the three priestesses urged him run faster. He closed his eyes and thought of his Queen's ass to give him speed.

       "Think he'll make it?" the advisor asked, popping more popcorn in his mouth.

       "Hush you," the Queen replied, "this is freaking epic. Watch."

12