Assassin Ch. 12

Story Info
She meets the man she wants to kill.
1.7k words
4.35
23.9k
10

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cckuay
cckuay
266 Followers

Malaysia

Alan Wong did not enjoy the flight from Hong Kong to Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia. In fact, Alan Wong never enjoyed flying. The longer the flight, the more he felt dead inside. He thought that flying was the worst torture invented since Biblical crucifixion. Well, perhaps waterboarding was a close second.

Alan had never read the Bible, whether the Chinese or English translation. He knew the original version was in Greek and Hebrew, so he did not trust translations. His lack of faith in translations was rooted in his own bilingual experience. Whenever he read the English version of events in China reported in the New York Times, after he had read about the same incident in Hong Kong's newspapers, it was as if they were two different incidents.

His distrust of the New York Times, which he read religiously, and American media in general, grew stronger after September 11. In Alan's mind, American reports simply were too different from what he read in Hong Kong and what he heard on the BBC. He chalked in up to the complacent self-sufficient attitudes of the Americans he dealt with in business.

But until recently, Alan Wong could not have imagined he would play a major role in terrorism. He used to be a rich man but his fortune had been wiped out in a single decision made by a single buyer in Bentonville Arkansas, the small city that hosted the biggest retailer in the world. That decision led to a cascade of events that explained why he was speeding at 500 miles per hour to the biggest city in Malaysia.

Alan looked out from Seat 1A of Cathay Pacific, cutting through the clouds that surrounded the city, a metro area of more than five million souls. He could make out the twin towers of the Petronas Tower, the tallest twin buildings in the world.

He was not looking forward to the next twenty-four hours. When he first heard that an American woman had been captured, and that she somehow knew about his involvement in the conspiracy, he had assumed that his sponsor would send someone to interrogate her. After all, this was not really his war.

But his sponsor had insisted that he personally see to the interrogation.

Alan thought silently that he was not a terrorist or a gangster. "I am a businessman, not equipped with the skills necessary for successful extraction of information from a captive," Alan had pleaded on the phone with the Sponsor.

"I have several highly skilled men who can do the dirty work," the Sponsor spoke in a calm business-like voice. "But I need you to be the leader of the interrogation."

"If you already have experienced men who can do it, is there a need for me to be in Malaysia?"

"I want your negotiation skills, which I am sure you have accumulated throughout your highly successful business career. My men are brute animals that could physically break her down. But they don't have the same background as you to play the mind game."

"What kind of mind game do you have in mind?"

"Good cop bad cop."

"Oh," Alan thought that could not possibly work. The good cop bad cop routine had been portrayed a million times on TV and in the movies. It worked only with naïve civilians with no prior training. Everything he heard about the female captive told him she must have had some kind of resistance training.

"Don't worry, Alan. You get to play good cop."

"Who says I am worried?"

"I can tell from your voice." One reason the Sponsor was so successful and had outlasted his peers, who were mostly dead from drone strikes, was his ability to read minds, even from thousands of miles away merely from the digital signals that bounced off satellites and cell phone towers. "I am sending you an expert who used to be the top interrogator of female suspects captured by the former KGB. He will direct the muscles who will do the dirty work of racks and ropes. All you have to do is get her to trust you."

"You want me to make her believe I will spare her life if she talks."

"Not necessarily. There are many things that can happen to a woman that are worse than death."

"How much authority do I have in this thing?" Alan could not bear to call it interrogation. He knew the Russian method is merciless and she would probably be tortured and gang raped if he could not persuade her to work with the good cop.

"The bottom line is I am interested in how she knew about our jihad, how much she knew, and who told her. If you could get all that information, I am not interested in torture for torture sake. The Russian has command of all our brothers in Malaysia. But he will report to you. And you will report to me."

"If I am successful with my negotiations with this woman, what happens to her?" In his business dealings, Alan had always looked the other party in the eye and never lied about his promises. It was this core value that made him so reliable as a business partner and supplier to American retailers.

"I want her flown to my location after you are done with her. Hopefully you can do a great job and keep her alive for my personal use."

*

Megan's legs were in the air. Each ankle had been tied to separate pulleys hanging from opposite corners of a small concrete cube. The rest of her nude body was resting on the concrete ground, her arms box tied behind her, wrists to elbows. There were two stools in the crammed ten-by-ten room. The Russian sat on one, leaning against the wall. His booted feet were on top of the other stool.

Every fifteen minutes, the Russian stood up and stepped over her tortured body to the far wall. The red button on the wall activated a hydraulic system that pulled the ropes up and out. He would push the button until her entire body and head was lifted off the ground, her hair the only part of her body still touching the floor.

Inverted and with blood rushing down to cloud her thoughts, Megan concentrated on breathing through her nose. Her mouth was useless for breathing because it was blocked by a large ball gag. The sight of her struggling for air, her chest expanding and contracting, her legs spread six feet apart, pumped Russian blood into his erection.

He pressed his hardness into her inverted stomach, inserting three fingers into her cunt. With the free hand, he slapped her across the breasts. "You liked that?" The accent was thick.

With her mouth gagged, she was unable to articulate a proper response. He laughed at the muffled response.

"I don't hear the word no. You know, I respect a tough slut like you. If you were to say no, I would stop right away." He stooped down and cupped his right ear. "I don't hear anything. Silence is consent, you know."

He stood upright again and slapped her between the spread legs. Rapid hits starting from her right thigh, moving down to her most sensitive region, then up her left thigh. The upside-down room spun like a roulette wheel in her head, clockwise, then counter-clockwise.

"You want me to stop?" he stooped and cupped his right hand to his ear again. "I can't hear you," his raised voice echoed in the small room. "Seems you like it and want me to continue. Okay, I will grant your wish." He hit her with an open palm from her knees down, her pubic area, stomach, chest, carefully avoiding the nipples and saving them for later. He ended the session by sitting on the floor and slapping her backhanded across the face. She was lowered to the floor after fifteen minutes. Most of her body was no longer stretched by gravity, but her legs were still in the air.

The Russian had some training in breaking tough subjects. By keeping each session to fifteen minutes, he ensured they stay fully conscious to absorb the full horror of what was happening to them. The anticipation between the sessions made it impossible to sleep or rest.

In the next session, he inserted his entire fist into her cunt, thrusting in an out. "Bitch, do you want me to continue or stop?" He kept asking as he fisted her. When muffled sounds emerged from her gagged mouth, he cupped his ears and pretended to listen. "What, I don't understand." He continued fisting. "Oh! You want me to fuck your ass as well?" He inserted two fingers of his other hand into her anus. Double penetrated, her muffled struggles excited him more and more, accelerating his thrusts until he was panting and exhausted. When he judged that she was on the verge of losing consciousness, he pulled out both hands abruptly and hit the green button to lower her body.

Each torture session became harsher. She realized his objective was pure torture and to make her suffer, not to interrogate because her gag was never removed. Perhaps the interrogation would be done later by a different person, a daddy type personality that would play good cop.

He miscalculated the last session. Whipping her with a cane, he crisscrossed her breasts and added to the marks already on her body. After a dozen whippings, her body already bloodied and weakened, he decided to hang jumper wires with alligator clips on her nipples. When he slowly pulled off the alligator clips, first from one nipple, then the other, her muffled cries were louder than any he had heard. After pulling them out and attaching them to her sensitized nipples three times, he got bored and decided to attach one end to the soft folds of skin between her legs. When he pulled up from her invested body, he saw her eyes flicker, the eyeballs rolled backwards, and her body shut down. The muffled screams cease suddenly and he realized he had pushed too far. He hurriedly pressed the green button and lowered her completely, not just her head and body, but also her legs were flat on the ground.

It was at that moment that Alan Wong stepped into the room. "What the fuck are you doing? Cut her loose and get her some medication attention. Now!"

"Yes sir." The Russian saluted Wong and obeyed.

*

To be continued ...

cckuay
cckuay
266 Followers