Assassin Ch. 13

Story Info
She was interrogated ruthlessly.
2.1k words
4.17
49.6k
6

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cckuay
cckuay
266 Followers

Chapter 13

The Good Cop

Alan Wong swallowed as he approached the makeshift medical facility in the basement of a warehouse building. Acting under his orders, the American woman had been treated and cleaned. The thick humid atmosphere made the short walk from the car tiring. Alan was sweating and panting when the guards saluted him at the entrance.

Bandages were all over her body. One eye was swollen. The Russian had left his mark. Her wrists were chained to the sides of the bed. Otherwise, she was naked.

Alan pulled a chair and sat next to her, careful not to wake her. He studied her from head to toe. She had obviously been tortured and her body not in the best condition. Alan had never been with a white woman in his entire life. He wondered if it was possible to fall for someone under such strange circumstances. An hour later, his eyes heavy, he was snoring.

" Hello, Mr. Wong." It was Megan that woke him.

Alan rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"How do you know who I am?"

"I have my sources."

"You are one resourceful lady. I respect that."

"How did you end up hating America so much?"

Alan suddenly realized that he should be asking all the questions. He paused and collected himself, trying to maintain control.

"I am sorry for the uncivilized behavior of the Russian." He put his palms together as if he was apologizing. "Can I get you something to drink?"

She licked her cracked lips and nodded.

When the bottled water arrived, Alan asked for the keys so he could unchain her left wrist. Only her stronger right wrist remained restrained. Alan ordered the guards to leave. He closed the door.

Half a bottle later, her thirst quenched, she asked, "Is it possible to get me some clothing?"

"Of course." Alan left the room and left her alone for almost a minute.

She decided not to attempt anything.

He came back with a pair of black bikini. She let him pull up the bottom through her free legs, resisting the urge to kick him. When he put on the top, he was careful to avoid touching her nipples. He tied the strings behind her neck without incident. But he fumbled when knotting them behind her back. The bikini, two sizes too big, did not fit her well. But it provided a measure of comfort.

"Everything okay now?"

"Thanks. You are a kind man."

Megan could tell from his eyes that he was an empathetic man. Clearly uncomfortable, he was not trained for this type of situation. She would have to figure out a way to quickly leverage the situation to her advantage. There was no telling when the Russian would return. She knew what the bad cop was capable of.

"I am sure you know what is going here."

"Yes, you are the good cop."

"I am not just playing a role. If we met somewhere else, you will find that I am an honest competent businessman."

"I have no doubts about that."

"Oh? So what do you know about me."

"I know enough to know you are not the terrorist the US government is branding you to be."

"You work for law enforcement?"

Megan considered whether it was an advantage to be associated with law enforcement. On the one hand, Alan might react to law enforcement positively, having been a law abiding citizen most of his life. On the other hand, if the really evil people thought she was law enforcement, they might make a statement by killing her slowly in front of a YouTube audience. She took her chance.

"Let's just say I know people in the security industry."

Alan moved his chair forward and gazed into her eyes. "Okay. Let's assume you are working for the CIA, or some shadowy part of Homeland Security. What do you know about me?"

"What do you think I know?"

"With the power of all the electronic spying at your disposal, you would know I was a legitimate businessman selling products to Wal-Mart for more than ten years."

"Yes, I do know that." Megan wanted to keep the conversation going. "I also know you are not like the goons outside this door."

"You are right again. What else do you know? How did you end up with a laptop computer that resulted in your capture?"

"Did you mean the laptop I took from a dead man in Hong Kong?"

"A man you killed. Did you kill him just to get his computer?"

"Of course not. I was ordered to kill him. I took his computer accidentally." Megan knew she had to tell as much of the truth as possible. They could quickly verify that she was lying if she denied killing the money launderer Ian in Hong Kong. But they could not and would not be able to verify why she took the computer. Besides, it was true that she took it without knowing the real value of what was inside.

"So your story was you took a dead man's computer without knowing what was inside?" He was skeptical.

"Yes. I regretted it because it got me into all sorts of trouble."

"You brought the computer into the United States and handed it to a hacker. You must know its content."

"I brought it stateside because that was where I lived. It was the end of my mission and I simply brought it home."

Alan stood up and cuffed her free wrist back to the bed. The interrogation was not going well for Megan.

"Please help me understand."

"I am trying my best."

"You brought the computer home accidentally, without knowing what is inside."

"Correct."

"However, on the same day that you came back from China, you immediately passed it to a notorious hacker by the name of Fabian. Our sources indicated you even arrange for him to meet you at the airport. You expect us to believe that you pass it to a well-known hacker without knowing what is inside?"

"I was curious."

"Curious enough to spend the night in a gay man's condo?

"Like they say in ancient China: The truth is sometimes strange." Megan was grasping at straws. It was clear to Megan that he did not believe she did not intentionally take the laptop. He also did not believe she had no idea what was in the computer. The good news for her was that he did not seem to know that Fabian was not just another hacker. Fabian was the only person she trusted and the only reason she was seeking revenge.

Disgusted that he was not getting results, Alan shook his head and left the room.

The Russian reappeared, two burly men at his side. "Secure the parcel and take to the farm." The two men moved quickly. She was tied by plastic restraints on her knees, ankles, elbows, and wrists. Her eyes and lips were black taped. She did not struggle. The men dragged her by the hair and marched her to a full sized van. Inside, she was forced to balance herself on her knees while the three men toyed with her. By the time she arrived at the farm, her bikini had been torn off her body. She was tossed to the mud and a rope connected her wrists to her ankles. The Russian carried the hogtied, naked, and blinded victim by the rope. She was taken to a windowless building.

Inside the building, the rope was cut and the plastic cuffs on her knees and ankles were removed. The tape on her mouth was ripped off. But she was still blinded and her elbows and wrists still behind her.

The three men pushed and kicked her, forcing her to move left, then right, front, then back. When she began to feel dizzy, they started to slap her on the face, breasts, and buttocks. Whenever she lost her balance and fell, the men would laugh and order her to stand up on her own. When she did so, they would start slapping again.

"This is what happens when you lie to Alan, understand?"

"You cock-sucking cowards, free my hands and eyes and fight me like a man." They wanted to play bad cop. She wanted to know how far they would go. She knew they wanted her alive and in good enough condition to be interrogated. From the last session with Alan, she knew they were not well informed and needed information.

"I love it when a woman is feisty and plays hard to negotiate."

The men dragged her by the hair to a corner of the room, with hooks protruding from the walls, ceiling, and floor. The Russian ripped the tape off her eyes. She looked around and made a fresh effort to burn their faces into her memory.

"Kill me if you have the balls." She wanted to push them until they hurt her. She knew Alan would return soon and marks on her body would only increase his empathetic tendencies.

The Russian ignore her and brought another rope. He wrapped the rope around her elbows before passing the free end over the ceiling hook and down to the floor hook. When he secured the rope, her elbows were trapped and lifted up, her face lowered and her hair down. Her breasts and nipples pointed hopelessly to the cement floor.

While the Russian was forcing her into a painful strappado position, the other two men were roping her ankles to separate hooks on the floor. They pulled her legs apart until she was standing three feet apart. Her weight was distributed almost equally between her legs and elbows.

"You can end this simply by stopping your lies and telling us why you took the laptop. What did you think was in there?"

"I told you I had no idea." It was the truth. So no matter how much torture, she would not be able to tell them what was inside the computer.

"Wrong answer." The Russian walked behind her and inserted two fingers without warning. His other hand rubbed her nipples gently. Involuntarily, the nipples harden and her juices started to flow. "Looks like this whore wants to be fucked before she would tell the truth."

"Fuck me if you want. But I have already told you the truth."

The Russian thrust his bony fingers in and out her cunt. His thumb stroked her sensitive tissue, gradually increasing her wetness. He added another finger, then another. She was so wet she could not tell how many fingers were inside. Her breathing gave away her excitement and she started to groan. Just when she was on the edge, he withdrew his fingers and put them in front of her lips. "Suck it and clean it."

She hesitated.

One of the men pressed the tip of a knife on her pointed nipple. "Do a good job or you lose a nipple. If I feel teeth, you lose a nipple."

She did as she was told.

"Go ahead." With a slight flick of his wrist, the Russian ordered the men to mount her. One of them entered her from the back, holding her hips to balance himself. The other held her hair with one hand and penetrated her mouth. His other hand still held the knife.

The two men coordinated their movements so that she was alternately fucked in the mouth and cunt, but not at the same time. The Russian circled her with a video camera, recording it so it could be electronically sent to Hashim later. Hashim would love to watch it live, but he was in an important business meeting in Dubai.

"Show some enthusiasm," the Russian yelled as he produced a switchblade and pressed the blunt edge against her other nipple.

Obeying the new command, she wiggled her ass and produced a slurping sound as she swallowed and sucked. It was all it took for both men to come. They both pulled out at the same time and deposited their loads on her hair and small of her back.

"Good timing," the men high fived as if they were in a sporting event.

"Ready to talk?" The Russian asked, camera still pointed at her.

"I will only talk to Alan."

"Very well."

The men proceeded to whip her with their belts until she passed out. The whipping left ugly marks on her breasts, stomach, thighs, shoulders, back, and butt. When she was finally cut down, she had been so weakened her legs folded and she collapsed on the floor.

To be continued...

cckuay
cckuay
266 Followers