Assassin Ch. 16

Story Info
Chained and naked, she remains defiant.
1.7k words
4.2
35.2k
4

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cckuay
cckuay
266 Followers

Megan and Paula were both on their knees.

"Suck my cock," ordered the tall Arabic man who stood between them. "Both of you."

Megan's left ankle was tied to her left wrist. Right ankle to the right wrist. Her knees scraped the hot sand as she was dragged by her hair, sliding and slipping toward the tall man.

Paula found it easier to crawl on the sand toward the middle. Her hands and legs were untied. She had a rope around her neck and was led to the middle like an animal.

"Lick it," he buried his fingers in both women's hair and pushed their faces toward each other. Their noses almost touched each other. Paula stuck out her tongue to lick the left side of the circumcised cock. Megan's lips touched the right side but remained closed.

Hashim was furious and slapped her hard. Hard enough to leave his fingerprints on her cheek. Wrists and ankles shackled, Megan fell sideways on the sand. With both hands, the Russian held her by the neck and dragged her up and onto her knees.

"Paula," Hashim rotated so Megan had a full view of the action. "Show this American cunt how it's done. Apparently, she's not even a good whore."

Paula started by licking the tip of his cock. She cupped his balls at the same time with one both palms, massaging them. Slowly, as his cock grew, she widened her mouth and allowed it to fully enter. In and out, her lips wiggling, her tongue teasing. One palm still cupping the balls, the other hand wandered to his butt, slapping it.

Hashim closed his eyes and curled his toes. When he opened his eyes again, he nodded to the Russian.

The Russian dragged Megan by the hair and forced her to kneel down facing Hashim. Paula crawled on all fours until she was behind Hashim.

"It's your turn to pleasure your master." Hashim's cock had become soft. He swung it side to side and moved until it brushed against Megan's nose.

Megan shook her head.

The Russian took out nipple clamps. He twisted and pulled her nipples until they became pointed, then applied the clamps. A heavy lock was inserted between the chains holding the nipples together. Megan's gasped as her nipples were dragged down.

Still, Megan was defiant.

The Russian took out another pair of clamps. These were smaller, but had adjustable springs. He adjusted them to the maximum position.

"Spread your knees," he ordered Megan.

Megan looked to the ground and did not move. The Russian forcibly kicked her knees wide apart. Then he kicked her on the chest so she fell backward, trapping her shackled wrists and ankles under her own weight.

"The thing I like about you Chinese is that you yield and submit when necessary, especially when you are in no position to be stubborn." He pumped his manhood into and out of Paula's mouth. Paula matched his tempo. "The ying and yang working beautifully together."

"But this stupid American cunt wants to be treated like cheap slut," he pointed angrily at Megan. "Make her suffer," he thundered.

The Russian applied the jaws of the clamps on her clit, both at the same time. She bit her tongue and refused to scream. But the pain caused her body to tremble.

"Make her crawl like a crab on the sand," Hashim said to the Russian without looking at him. Both his hands were on Paula's neck, pumping his cock deep into her, scratching her throat and pulling it out smoothly.

The Russian pulled on the short chain connecting the clamps. The steel jaws bit into the sensitive folds of skin surrounding her most sensitive area. She was forced to crawl on her back, hands and legs still folded and trapped behind her, knees scrapping the sand and slowly inching forward. The reverse crawl made the circle of men gathered around her break out in catcalls and laughter.

A minute later, tired of bending down to pull the chain, the Russian hooked one boot over the chain and dragged her by the cunt. She sped up to mitigate the pain. Humored, the Russian walked even faster. She sped up her back crawl as quickly as she could.

Hashim took out his cock from Paula's mouth. He walked to where the Russian was tormenting Megan.

"Stop right there," Hashim ordered.

The Russian stopped and removed his boot from between Megan's knees.

The group of men followed Hashim as he walked to join the Russian.

"Are you ready to pleasure me?" Hashim went down on one knee and placed his knee on top of Megan's chest, between her clamps nipples. Their eyes met. Neither of them blinked.

He continued to lower his weight on her chest, pressing her back and increasing the pressure on her trapped knees, ankles, and wrists. She waited until he was close enough. When he was just six inches away, she aimed a bob of spittle directly at his eyes. He saw it coming and tried to evade. The spittle landed on his upper lip.

Hashim slapped her so hard she flipped to her stomach, her wrists and ankles twisted and hogtied behind her. The clamps pinching her nipples came loose. But the tighter clamps on her clit held fast.

The Russian sat on her waist and pushed her head into the sand. Then he grabbed a bunch of her blond hair, wrapped his fist around it, and held up her head, lifting her up, exposing her chest. Hashim kicked her breasts, then went down on one knee in front of her. The nipple clamps were further tightened and attached to her tits.

"Pull on her cunt," Hashim said to the Russian. The Russian shifted his weight until he could pull on the chain holding the clamps on her vagina skin. He pulled slowly on the clamps. At the same time, Hashim pulled on the chain of the clamps trapping her nipples. The men surrounding her clapped.

Without warning Hashim jerked on the chain and pulled out the nipple clamps. Her chest twitched uncontrollably as she lost control and screamed.

"Your turn," Hashim said to the Russian.

When the Russian kicked on the chain, the clamps broke free and her cunt was on fire. Her entire body trembled as if electricity was passing through her.

"This cunt needs to be gang raped before she will submit," the Russian said to Hashim. "I have seen much tougher Russian women beg to be a sex slave after my men worked them over."

"Go ahead," Hashim nodded.

The Russian dragged the weakened Megan by the hair and led her inside the building.

>>>>>

"Special Agent Jiang had not reported for the last 48 hours," Captain Deng said to the high-level group of twelve intelligence officers gathered around the long table. "When did we receive the last electronic ping from her hidden device?"

"Sir, the last ping came from Hong Kong," the lone woman in the room replied. She had thick glasses and jet black hair that wrapped around her face. "That was almost 40 hours ago."

The man who sat to the right of the captain leaned forward to indicate he wanted to speak. "Sir, can we assume her cover had been blown and she had been captured?"

"According to standard operating procedure," said the man who sat to the left of the captain, "we are not to assume anything until an agent fails to report for 60 hours."

"But Paula Jiang was operating in a very dangerous situation," the right-hand man said.

The left-hand man leaned forward to meet the eyes of the right-hand man. "Does that mean we are free to ignore SOP?"

Captain Deng sat back to enjoy the usual bantering between the two men. They were young, bright, and ambitious. One was from Beijing and the other from Shanghai.

"SOPs are written as guidelines to help us do our jobs, not to slow us down."

"Do you mean SOPs are for everyone else except smart people like you?"

"I did not say that, comrade."

"Comrade, you implied so strongly nobody could miss your meaning."

Both men looked to the captain to break the deadlock.

"Both of you made good and valid points. I will take both your opinions into consideration."

It was Captain Deng's custom not to make a major decision in front of his entire team of senior officers. Especially if the decision would be potentially controversial. Especially if his team had strongly disagreed among themselves. Lately, the disagreements had become more frequent and heated. And the ringleaders would invariably be the Beijing man and the Shanghai man. On almost every issue, Deng could count on his two best lieutenants to disagree.

"This meeting is adjourned," Deng said to all without asking if anyone else had an opinion. "Chen and Lin, you two follow me to my office."

>>>>>

For her model behavior, Paula was allowed to seat on comfortable sofa. Her arms were cuffed together in front of her. She was drinking from a can.

Hashim sat next to her, with an arm stretched behind her head. "You want another Bud?"

She shook her head and handed the empty can to Hashim. He formed a fist and crushed the aluminum can. Looking up at the ceiling, he threw the can at Megan, and missed. The can bounced off the ceiling and came speeding back. Hashim ducked and narrowly escaped a nasty facial cut.

Megan hung directly on top of Hashim, unconscious.

Earlier, the Russian had watched as four men shackled her wrists, elbows, knees, and ankles to hooks on the low ceiling. When they had fully secured her, he pressed a button for the hydraulics to slowly hoist her naked body off the cold cement floor. He stopped only when her body was three feet off the floor, face up and hair down, arms and legs dangling from ceiling chains.

"Wake up, cunt." He poured an entire bucket of cold water filled with ice on her face and chest. Ice cubes bounced off and her body shivered uncontrollably.

More than the freezing cold, the squeaky rattling noise of the rusty chains shocked Megan into the conscious world.

"What do you want, motherfucking cock sucker?" She turned her head and opened one eye to glare at the Russian.

>>>>>

To be continued next chapter ...

cckuay
cckuay
266 Followers