Assassin Ch. 17

Story Info
One spy broken, now the next.
1.5k words
4.02
35.6k
8

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cckuay
cckuay
266 Followers

Deng, Chen, and Lin met again the next day in a secure room one mile west of Tiananmen Square.

"Did you say there was an American agent captured with ours?"

"Yes, sir." Both men answered at the same time.

"And this is from a reliable source?"

"He's our best informant in the Middle East," Chen replied.

"How long has he been our informant?"

"Almost two years, and he has never been wrong." Lin said before Deng could finish.

Deng was impressed with both men. He still could not decide if Chen or Lin would be his successor. Both were very qualified. They were very intelligent, well-traveled, and smart enough to kowtow to the traditional dogma of the communist party while effectively working with the capitalistic world. Chen was technically more senior than Lin, having joined the communist party six months earlier than Lin.

"Sir, what would you like to do?" Chen said a minute later, after proper deference was shown.

"I could easily go ahead with the decision for the rescue mission if Comrade Paula had been captured alone," Deng shook his head. "But now that there is an American involved, I have to seek the guidance of my superior."

"How could the presence of the American chick delay our rescue of one of our own? What happened to no man and no woman left behind?" Lin could hardly masked his impatience and the red tape. He was showing off his knowledge of America by playing with the US military's slogan.

Chen rolled his eyes, secretly glad that his competitor was showing a lack of patience, a character flaw that could easily torpedo his chance of succeeding Deng as commander of the highly covert counter-terrorism team, code named the Phoenix. Deng had been the commander of the Phoenix team since it was formed in the wake of the September 11 attack on American soil.

Deng hesitated before deciding to explain the reason for his decision to seek the guidance of higher leadership. "Our relationship with the Americans is at a turning point. The Americans did not like our recent efforts to clarify the status of our historical and geographical ownership of the islands in the South China Sea. As you know, they were islands that had been forcibly and illegally taken away from China while we were weak." He spoke slowly, careful to use the politically correct words for the emotionally charged issue.

Chen continued, as if he could read the mind of his superior officer. "If anything unexpected happens during our rescue mission, we could endanger the life of the American agent and therefore put the geo-political situation of fragile Sino-American relationship on the line."

Lin interrupted. "You mean we could screw up the so-called diplomatic BS between the Chinese government and the American government? So we are going to delay the mission because of the fear of failure? Has it ever occurred to anyone that the delay itself could diminish the chance of success?"

Deng paused for several seconds and decided to ignore his subordinate's irrational question.

"Lin, you will one day understand more fully the weight of responsibility of a captain." Deng stood up, indicating the conversation is over. "I have no choice but to consult my boss on this matter."

>>>>>

At first, she was hung from the ceiling by her limbs to soften her. She was beaten with a bamboo pole, on the sole of the feet, legs, thighs, and arms. When she was asked what she knew, she could only repeat when she had already told them. That was all she could do because that was all she knew. She had no idea what was in the laptop and she had no idea what the grand conspiracy was. She did try to find out what was in the laptop, but was captured before she found out anything.

To make sure she was not hiding anything, the order was given to hit her on the more sensitive parts. Her chest, breasts, nipples, and stomach. Still no new information. Another order. She was beaten between the legs. Softly at first, then harder, and harder until she could no longer hold back. Her howling screams pierced through the group laughter among the torturers.

A new order. The order was given in Russian. A button was pressed. The chains holding her legs creaked into motion. Her ankles were forced further apart. She saw, from the corner of her only good eye, a guard removing his pants. He stood in front of her crotch and motioned to another man across the room. The other man adjusted the pulleys and chains until she hung just at the right position. Her vagina was just an inch away from his hardened cock.

She heard the other man moved across the room. Rotating her upside-down head, she tracked his movement across the room. He was not wearing any pants. She felt his breath as he stood with his cock, still soft, next to her face, across from the first guard.

The first guard grabbed her hips with both his hands, using his thumb and index finger to balance himself on her butt. Without warning, he entered her. In and out. It was dry and painful for both of them. He broke into an evil laugh as he continued pumping her.

A minute later, the second guard clenched a bunch of her hair in one fist to steady himself and pushed his cock at her face. When she refused to open her mouth, he used his other hand to twist her right nipple. Still, she refused to open up.

The first guard continued pumping her cunt, where she could not fight back. The second guard, frustrated he was not given entrance into her mouth, clamped her nose so she cannot breathe. She continued to resist. The Russian had to step forward and twist both her nipples before she gave up.

The two guards pumped her cunt and mouth in a coordinated manner. Sometimes, they were in her at the same time. Sometimes, one of them was in and the other out. The Russian was so tickled he ordered a boom box to be brought in. He ordered the guards to fuck her mouth and cunt to the tempo of his favorite hip hop music.

The two guards were experts at fucking female victims. They had worked together so often they were able to hold back. They timed it so they achieved their orgasms at the same time. Both of them withdrew at the last minute and sprayed their juice in her face, squeezing the last drops on her hair.

Before she could shake off the sticky mess from her eyes, nose, lips, chin, and neck, a hood was placed over her face, trapping the disgusting smell of their liquids inside. She was made to stand, her arms forced together behind and lifted up.

Her arms were bound in a brutally cruel way. First, the elbows were forced together and bound by thick rough ropes. Next, the wrists were tied together by thin ropes that cut deeply in the small bones of the wrist joints. Then a pair of standard-issue police handcuffs were tightened around the tortured wrists. When the chains from the ceiling were attached to the handcuffs and she was suspended by the wrists, drops of bloods trickled down, pooling on the floor inches away from her ankles.

Electric shocks were administered to her, alligator clips attached to her breasts and vagina. Her screams pierced the room until she lost her voice and could no longer scream.

When the Russian asked her one more time what else she knew, she shook her head.

The Russian was finally satisfied that Megan was telling the truth.

>>>>>

Paula had been forced to watch everything they did to Megan. She knew they wanted her to believe that she was next. She remembered what the instructor told her during the interrogation training in the inner province of Sichuan. The anticipation was often worse than the actual pain and suffering that came with the torture.

Both captives were taken from the interrogation building and locked inside a steel cage bolted to the cement ground. The cage was outdoors and unprotected from elements. As the sun went down, and the thunderstorm rolled in, their naked bodies would be exposed to the elements, and the insects.

In the comfort of his thickly carpeted office, Hashim listened carefully to the Russian's report.

"You are very sure there is nothing more we can squeeze out of the American cunt?"

"Yes, sir. I am very experienced in such things."

"I have no doubt," Hashim ignored the arrogant tone of the answer. "When are to starting with the Chinese slut?"

"Tomorrow. She had been properly warned."

"How much more time do you need?"

"I believe we'll be done tomorrow. Aside from having to watch the American bitch, the Chinese whore would have to tolerate her nighttime stories of how it felt to be raped by the huge cocks of our men."

"You are promising?"

"I am staking my honor on my ability to break the Chinese cunt tomorrow."

>>>>>

To be continued...

cckuay
cckuay
266 Followers