Assassin's Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andov
Andov
84 Followers

"Wow," I just said, still feeling overwhelmed.

The two girls smiled knowingly at me, although they too seemed stunned by the magnitude of what they had just done.

As I concentrated, I felt their presences in my mind, and sent a telepathic hello.

To my surprise, I received two enthusiastic answers, and laughed out loud.

"This is so cool!" I exclaimed. "And to think I don`t even know your names."

We all looked at each other as we realized I was right, a burst out in laughter. When we calmed down, they introduced themselves.

The blonde girl was Emily, and the black haired girl was called Sakura. They already knew who I was from looking at my memories.

I looked around the hall and realized that all the other girls were gone, leaving empty podiums behind.

"Where did they all go to?" I asked, and Emily smiled at me.

"They left us alone... if I just knew why!" she exclaimed, making both her and Sakura giggle loudly.

I was suddenly aware that I was alone with the two most beautiful girls I had even seen, and my cock jumped to attention as it strained to break free from my pants.

The girls both immediately noticed and stared at the bulge in my pants with apparent interest. Trying to change to topic, I asked, "So, what`s the purpose of this room, anyway?"

Not taking their eyes off my crotch for a moment, Emily replied as Sakura absentmindedly licked her lips.

"Oh, one of the perks of being in a magical world now... you have magical beings to help you achieve sexual release. We`re the magic world equivalent of personal `fuck toys`."

"So you`re like that Jane?" I asked.

The girls raised their eyes and looked insulted.

"That little bitch is a cheap piece of ugly ass," Sakura hissed angrily.

"We`re infinitely more powerful than those pathetic spirits," Emily said with contempt. "Now stop thinking of that lowly being and focus on the two great beings in front of you," she purred and ran her hand across the fabric of where my cock was. It started straining even more to break free, and Emily smiled haughtily as she dropped to her knees and started unbuckling my belt. She snapped her fingers, and with a flash her and Sakura`s clothing vanished. I stared at her two beautiful perky breasts as they bounced up and down, before my eyes trailed down her slim waist and toned abs and to her enflamed, glistening pussy lips.

Sakura, confronted with her own state of nakedness, walked sensually towards me, her hips sashaying enticingly, her large boobs jiggling deliciously, and I thought my cock would tear through my pants there and then.

"This looks very uncomfortable," she declared. "Let`s see what we can do to make you feel better." She tugged down my pants and underwear and as my cock sprang free, Sakura instantly was there on her knees next to Emily, giving my hard cock a few good strokes.

Emily, not about to be outdone, smiled wickedly at me before languidly taking my cock into her mouth and, not once taking her eyes off mine, sinking deeply into it. I felt my cock brush against some resistance but she swallowed and took the rest of my length into her hot and tight throat, and I groaned loudly. When Sakura began lapping at my balls with her skilled tongue, I knew I was in for a ride, and I grabbed Emily`s blonde hair to hang on for dear life. She took this as encouragement and slowly trailed the length back, leaving it glistening with saliva, and once she reached the head she swirled her talented tongue around it and slammed back down until her nose touched my pubes. I groaned ever louder this time, and she repeated the motion over and over, slamming the entire length repeatedly into her tight throat, until I knew I was close. The girls both sensed it too, and increased their ministrations, before my tortured balls and sensitive cock couldn`t take it anymore.

Emily took my cock deep into her throat and looked imploringly at me with her deep green eyes, begging me with her emerald eyes to come in her hot, willing throat, and I held her by her beautiful blonde hair tightly against me as I roared and spurted wave after wave of hot cum down her tight throat. Sakura coaxed every little drop out of my balls, and soon my orgasm came to an end. Emily slowly let my cock out of her mouth, and managed to catch an after spurt of cum as my head passed her mouth. Grinning at me mischievously, she released my cock with a loud pop and turned to a waiting Sakura. I watched in amazement and an open mouth as she forcibly opened Sakura`s mouth, before feeding her my cum in an act of heightened debauchery, and then making out hotly with her. The two girls kissed passionately, feeding each other my cum, before they broke the kissed and both swallowed loudly, and then turned to me.

I sat down and they snuggled up to me on each side.

"This was fun!" Emily declared. "Your cum is so delicious!"

Sakura agreed by smacking her lips loudly and rubbing her toned stomach with a satisfied expression, pouting. "I didn`t nearly get enough, though," she complained.

Emily laughed beautifully, and I chuckled as well. "Seems like you`ll have to share more next time," I stated lightly.

"Ha, you`d like that, wouldn`t you!" she accused me, her eyes slightly narrowed.

"Yes I would" I said honestly, and she gave me enigmatic look.

We settled into a comfortable silence, each with our own thoughts.

"So what is our relationship?" I asked. "I get that you are magical beings, but I feel like you`re capable of more than simply fucking."

The girls shared a look I couldn`t interpret.

"Tell me," Emily began, "have you seen any other spirits than Jane out there?"

I thought back, but couldn`t remember seeing anyone else.

She saw that, and continued.

"There`s a reason for that, too. Jane is a particular type of weak spirit which has no real powers, other than some basic spells that she requires to be available to her master. All the other spirits you saw in the hall, though, are stronger than her. Some, a whole lot stronger."

"You belong to that category, don`t you?" I said, intuitively knowing the answer. I could feel their powers through our bond, and they both had an immense ocean of power available. They both nodded.

Sakura continued. "I`ll explain this since you`re new to this. Each type of power has their own spirits. For example, Emily is a force of Good, while I`m a force of Evil - in the sense that our magical abilities originate from those powers. We are both rather... high ranking in terms of magical abilities."

"How did you end up here, then?" I wondered.

Emily looked thoughtful, but carefully said, "it`s our nature, I can`t tell you more than that, unless you want to get into real trouble. There are things you cannot know, but know this: we are loyally yours now, our very souls are bonded to yours. Wherever you go, we will go too, and whatever you do, we`ll support you. However, and I`m sorry to say this, but you`ll have to keep us secret. We were never meant to be picked by anyone less than a supreme deity, and if word got out you had us, well, you wouldn`t stand a chance against the beings that would come to destroy you."

I shivered at her words, knowing she was right. I would have to be very careful indeed, for it only took one mistake, and slip-up, and I`d be doomed.

As I looked at the two beautiful girls around my arms, however, I knew I wouldn`t give this up for the world. I had only known them a short time, but they had literally given up parts of their soul for me, and I vowed to never take them for granted or to let them down.

I sent my feelings to them through our bond, and received their sentiments in return: Fear at the thought I`d give them up because of the danger they put me in, and hope I wouldn`t.

"Whatever we are in, we`re in it together now," I said firmly.

Emily crushed her beautiful lithe body against mine, and Sakura stared at me with her dark, brooding eyes, revealing nothing of what she thought. She saw me trying to figure her out and flashed me a dazzling smile.

"Together," the girls chorused, and as I held them even tighter against me, I thought about what the future held. I`d have to master the ring, and perhaps the girls, even if they were powerful magical beings I thought them as girls, could help me discover the new world I was in, and I`d have to do it all while keeping them a secret and somehow stopping the evil overlords of the other rings from destroying my soul.

Now that`s my idea of fun!

After a while of lying there with the girls, Emily prodded me in the ribs with a finger.

"Aren`t Molnjir and Melissa waiting for you outside?" she asked, and I froze.

I had completely forgotten about them.

"How long was I in here?" I demanded.

"Ohh, about 45 minutes," Sakura replied innocently. "Might it be important to know that the average visitor spends 5 minutes here or never comes out?"

I stared at her in disbelief, and she grinned mischievously. "Since they probably figure you`re dead already, 10 minutes more won`t make a difference," she purred and started tugging my shirt off, with Emily joining in as well. I started to protest but they both pressed their sexy feminine bodies against mine, pressing their soft breasts into my body, and Emily whispered hotly in my ear,

"Don`t worry... we`ll make it well worth your time."

I let myself get dragged down after that.

A man is a man, after all.

~~~^~~~

AUTHERS NOTE:

Hope you enjoyed the second chapter, I certainly did. As always, feedback is highly appreciated, and all comments will be read! Thank you for your feedback on chapter one, I saw some interesting points I will definitely take into account.

See you in the next story...

Andov
Andov
84 Followers
12