Assassin's Path Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dropped my dagger to the ground and pulled his sword from its scabbard. I drew my other dagger and we began circling each other, I stopped in front of the bed where his target lay sleeping deeply.

"Leave boy, this has nothing to do with you," the assassin's voice was raspy like scrapping bark off of a tree. I shook my head, chuckling slightly.

"Oh yes it does," I said. I lunged at the assassin, who easily parried my forcibly clumsy strike. I fell backwards with feigned shock on my face. He came at me, swinging his sword almost lazily as I scurried back like a crab. When I reached the door I reached behind me and grabbed my second weapon from where it lay on the floor.

"Now for the fun bit," I said. As the assassin thrusted his sword at me I pulled the shadows around myself and vanished. I reappeared behind him and kicked his lower back, forcing him against the wall. His sword fell to the ground as I pinned him to the wooden paneling, I stabbed my daggers into his hands. I leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"Tell the Guild, Dancer was here and prevented your contract from being fulfilled." The assassin's eyes grew wide and he nodded. I pulled both my daggers from his hands and he scurried out the door and down the hall. I closed the door quietly and latched it, I knew we wouldn't have any more disturbances tonight. I returned to the bed where Ser Aiden was, snuggled back into his embrace, and I quickly fell asleep in my lover's arms.

12