Asshole in College Ch. 05

Story Info
She breaks him completely.
654 words
4.18
50.9k
17

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kmarkk
kmarkk
91 Followers

"YESSS!!"

Scarlet screamed out in pleasure as her juices flowed all over Joe's face. Breathing hard, she slowly turned her head back down and pulled him out of her by his hair. She yanked on it a little so he had his face tilted up toward her. She studied him, smiling as she saw his face glistening in her juices.

"Did you learn your lesson well?"

He just nodded, aware that his tongue was sore.

"I want you to say it." Scarlet yanked harder on his hair.

"Ehh, Mihtehh!!" Joe tried his best.

"Good." She let go of him and pushed his chest with her foot. He fell on his butt and quickly scurried into a kneeling position.

"Veryyy good!" she smiled, pleased. "Now that you've had me, it's time for me to have some fun, don't you think?" she smiled calmly. He nodded.

"Good. Now go clean yourself up, and meet me back here, at 12, sharp." There was a sting to her voice. He quickly turned around and crawled out of the room. She watched his marked ass as he did, and smiled to herself.

Sharp at 12, she heard a soft knock on her door.

"Come in."

Joe entered to find Scarlet sitting at the edge of the bed only in a bra, and a pair of panties, and a pair of black heels. A cane dangled from her hand.

"Come here."

He quietly crawled up to her. She looked down at him.

She slid her panties down and stepped out of them. She walked around Joe in slow, soft steps. "Open your mouth." No sooner than he did, she stuffed her panties into his mouth, pushing it in with her finger.

"That'll keep you quiet. Now, go over to the bed and lie down on its edge. Face down. Feet on the ground. Quick!" She caned his ass, causing him to trot quickly up to the bed and put himself in position.

Scarlet smiled and made her way next to him. She took something out from under the blanket and positioned herself right behind him. She leaned over onto him, grabbed the hair on the back of his head, and pulled him up and whispered into his ear, "You remember that one thing I spared you of the last time?"

"Mmpppffff...mmppfffffff" she yanked his head up again, hard. "You think you begging me is going to change anything?" and with that, she slid the tip of her strap-on onto his ass, teasing his hole.

"The less you fight back, the better for you." She pecked him on the cheek before inserting the tip into him. And then ramming it into him completely. His screams, muffled by her panties, never left the room.

With every thrust, she felt more powerful. She knew this was going to break him completely.

"Guess you're not a virgin anymore, sweety." And with that she gave him another thrust, and another, and another, until she was dripping down her thighs.

Joe was not spared. Scarlet fucked him mercilessly until he was screaming harder than ever before. Finally, she slowed down, and pulled herself out of him. She pulled him back up by his hair, and brought his ear close to her lips.

"You really are my bitch now."

Scarlet slid out of the strap-on. And then without warning, she rolled him over, pushed him back, and climbed on top of him. "Give me those!" She pulled her panties out of his mouth, slid her pussy down on him, and put him inside her.

"Now, I'm going to ride you this way." She leaned down on him, pinned his hands over his head and kissed him hard.

"And this is just the beginning, baby."

She smacked her lips onto his again, before her tongue made its way into his mouth.

She thrust herself down on him hard, and rode him mercilessly until he started moaning loudly.

"Yeeeasssss!!"

kmarkk
kmarkk
91 Followers