Assistance Appreciated

Story Info
Hummiliated husband wants help and get it in unusal way.
4.4k words
3.78
193k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,371 Followers

Many thanks to angel love for the editing this story!

*

My name is Albert Breen, 34 years old, self-employed accountant and in most ways an average Scandinavian guy. When I arrived at an expensive two days long tax information course at a nice conference center I was surprised to see my old school mate Fabian Holm there. Rumors had him spending some time behind bars. However, as old mates we took seats next to each other and decided to take some drinks and talk about the old times after the dinner.

During a boring and uninteresting part of the course he shoved me a Christmas card with a few lines written after the usual greetings that said, "Read it."

It read," Dear Fabian, Vera and I are celebrating the five happy years of our renewed marriage, and once again wish to thank you for what you did for us. I can't find Anders' address so I want you to thank him for me if you see him. You two really saved my marriage and made me the happiest man on the earth. Never hesitate to contact me if you ever need any help. Your friend Nick."

Fabian told me that he got such a card from this Nick every year and there was an incredible story behind those lines. He promised to tell me more about it later at the bar after dinner, which he did.

Here is his story:

I Fabian Holm was regarded as a "bad boy" and therefore not very popular in my small Scandinavian hometown because of my two bankrupted enterprises, which had cost some "good people" a lot of their money. Hunted by the bailiff for big debts and usually unemployed because nobody wants to hire an ex jailbird though I only spent a month there for drunk driving. However, everything changed when I met Anders a childhood friend from my part of the town who was into some big "monkey-business" in company wrecking and needed a goalkeeper. He wanted somebody much better than the usual "drinker" the big boys used for those matters. The "goalkeeper" is a man who legally is responsible for everything when a company is drained on all its assets. I took the job because I had nothing to loose.

Anders offered me some training for the job and bought two tickets for a week long charter holiday trip to Fuerteventura, one of the Spanish Canary islands a short distance, only 100 km out in the Atlantic Ocean at the west of Morocco. We had an apartment at a nice hotel just south of Corralejo, a small town at the northern end of the island. Not much nightlife, which was OK for Anders because he wanted me to learn a lot about my job. The first two days we really worked hard with only short breaks for meals. Then the third day everything suddenly changed. We got new neighbors.

They were a Scandinavian couple in their mid forties. She was a real hot bitch; nice body, nice legs, nice hair, nice face and sexy walk. But she treated her husband in a very bitchy way, which got Anders to feel sorry for that poor man. A true evidence that nobody is pure bad or good, not even a high level swindler as Anders who is a genuine bad guy.

He surprised me by saying, "That damn bitch needs to be fucked to better behavior."

"Yes, indeed, but who's going to do that?"

"We, of course, who else? I feel it is our damn duty to do that." "That's impossible. We can't do that."

"Nothing is impossible my dear Fabian. You ought to learn that a real man can do everything he wants to do, that's the damn truth. Never forget that. Take our handling of that bitch as a useful lesson."

We went out to the pool where the couple was sitting. Anders introduced us and waived to the pool bartender for four drinks. After some small talk we found out that they were Vera and Nicklas, called Nick, both of them were teachers in our national capital. To my surprise Anders told them that we were going on a trip around the island tomorrow and asked them to join us as we had space left in our car. Back at our room Anders got a good laugh when I objected that we neither had any car nor any intentions of going around the island.

"Just relax and learn to handle slight problems."

It was a slight problem. We went in to the town center for dinner and Anders hired a taxi for the next day's round trip.

Next morning our driver José was at our hotel at the expected time with his Mercedes 220. As Nick had told us that he had read a few facts about the island Anders placed him in the front seat with Vera behind him, me in the middle and himself behind the driver. There are two roads between north and south on the about 100 km long and narrow island, and only 30 km at its widest point. Off we went and José suggested the inland road over the mountains southward and Nick agreed. José was a good guide and we did stops at some old churches and other old buildings of interest for Nick, who took a lot of pictures.

At the old governor's residence from Columbus days José told us that Columbus had been a naughty boy when during his first trip to America stopped at La Gomera, one of the other Canary Islands. He was invited to live at the governor's residence and within a short time he had gotten involved in an affair with the governor's pretty wife. When the poor husband objected to that, Columbus and his wife accused him of high treason against the king. The poor man was brought to trial, found guilty and got his head chopped off.

Nick replied that it had been much better for the natives in America if the naughty Columbus had been chopped instead of the poor innocent governor. Vera got us all laughing by saying that it must have been a useful lesson for all stupid husbands who never understand what is the best for their wives.

José knew a nice bar for a coffee and brandy break and then a restaurant on the top of the highest mountain where we had lunch. Anders paid everything for all of us. When Nick suggested pay for the lunch he got an angry look from Vera and gave up his attempts to do that. Vera had drunk a real share of the "free wine" during the lunch and Anders sat next to her when the trip went on again. They had a pleasant chat and he did his best to get even Nick involved in it. Thou Vera was wearing a short skirt, Anders didn't make any attempt to caress her nice legs. When José did a stop at a church which is famous for it's spice shop Anders bought her a package of the very expensive spice saffron. She thanked him with a real hug and a kiss.

José said a funny comment about it and suggested him to buy more spices. We all got a good laugh. Anders didn't make any attempts to touch her neither during the stops we did on the south coast of the island nor in the back seat going northward on the coast road back to the hotel.

At the hotel Anders suggested Vera and Nick have dinner together with us at the hotel. Anders paid the bill and Vera was in a very jolly mood after the good wine at the dinner. She and Nick agreed to join us in our room for a drink and chat.

After a large whisky and several good stories about wild parties Anders told Vera that during his last business trip to Nice in France he and his secretary had spent a pleasant evening with his French host, his wife and two other couples. One of the women had suggested them to swim naked in the pool. When his female secretary had refused and said 'never' the host persuaded her to play a simple card game. She had won nice money, lost her clothes, and joined the others in the pool. Everybody had fun and nobody had harassed her in any way.

It was easy to see that Vera got interested in a game which gave the player good money without risking to lose any of her own. When Anders asked her if she was interested to try it, she didn't say no.

Anders continued, "We can't be naked to the pool but you know that there are many people lying naked in the large sand area between the coast road and the ocean. Most German tourists in all those wind shelters are naked. May I suggest that we are doing the same thing for a couple of hours after breakfast tomorrow? If you Vera feel a bit shy, we can play a round of the game here and now."

I supported him by saying that it would be fun and even Nick was immediately for it. Vera didn't say anything until Anders put up a deck of cards and several 50 and 100 Euro bills on the table.

Then she said, without asking Nick for his opinion. "Can't do any harm to try a funny game, tell me the rules."

However, Anders asked Nick, got an OK and thereafter told us the simple rules. She had to choose five cards from the deck with their backsides up. Turn them one by one with a few minutes between. If the card was red, she had to strip one cloth. Every black card between two and ten gave her 50 Euro and all black cards over 10 gave her 100 Euro. With a very good luck she could win 500 Euro, which is about 600 in US$.

Anders spread the deck over the table and she picked up five cards and laid them aside. He took away the remaining cards and asked her to turn one card. It was the king of clubs and Anders gave her a 100 Euro bill, which got her eyes sparkling. When she turned the next card a few minutes later it was the five of hearts, which cost her skirt. The next was the seven of hearts and cost her top. Then the king of diamonds cost her bra. After a whisky and some funny chat two of clubs gave her further 50 Euro.

Then she gave Anders a real hug and suggested one more game. Anders agreed with the condition that if she lost her panties, the game was over. She took her five cards and turned the first, the eight of clubs for 50 Euro. But the next was the queen of diamonds and her panties got off.

Instead of being shy she had got a bit exited of the situation and after some giggling she asked Anders, "What about the young beautiful secretary, what happened to her when you got her naked?"

"It is a main rule for all, myself included, in my business that never harass any female employees. We just had fun in the pool and then went back to our hotel where we took a nightcap in the bar. But there she began to tell me about the problems in her marriage and asked me for advice about how to get her husband interested in a better sex life. Though she was young and attractive he had lost much of his interest for sex with her. I couldn't say no to help her and about one month later I got a nice greeting card in which she thanked me for saving her marriage."

"What did you do to her?"

"A real gentleman will always have sealed lips."

Once again she gave Anders a real hug but he didn't do any attempts to caress her and even Nick took it as a joke and had no objections.

The next morning after breakfast we packed a bag with some beer and snacks and went to the part of the playa where naked people were most common. Just south of Corralejo there is a large area where the warm western wind called Scirocco has brought sand from Sahara on a large area. Among the dunes and few bushes people have built about a half meter high round wind shelters of piled black lava stones.

Of course, it was no idea to try to find any such empty nest at that time so Anders went to the largest one within an acceptable distance from the next one. After some negotiations and Euro bills an old German and his wife left the place with a satisfied smile on their faces and wished to see us at the same time tomorrow again.

As instructed earlier in the morning I asked if anybody wanted go with me to the water behind a dune, about 50 meters from our nest. Just as expected Vera sent Nick with me. When we returned about twenty minutes later we found Anders and Vera well oiled all over their bodies so even if they hadn't done anything else, they had got a good massage all over their bodies. Vera oiled Nick's and my backsides before she and Anders went to the sea. Jokingly she even oiled my cock and got a sweet smile when she noted its reaction.

We gave up the sun bathing at noon and Anders and I worked hard with the business plan the whole time between lunch and dinner. Anders went away to the town center for shopping. At the evening Anders had invited Vera and Nick for dinner at a good restaurant in town where the girl in our hotel reception had fixed a table.

I noted that Vera had skipped her usual, "don't drink too much" nagging to Nick and kept his glass filled. After the great dinner we went to a tourist trap for listening to an Elvis look-alike and a few further drinks before we went back to the hotel. Though Nick looked rather tired Vera poured him a large whisky when we were sitting around the table in our room. She agreed when Anders suggested a sunbath tomorrow again and card game now. Same rules as yesterday and 150 Euro later Vera vas naked.

Then Anders suggested an extra game. 100 Euro if she won and if she lost Anders was allowed to shave her pussy. She won the first round but lost already the next. Before we did anything to her, we carried the now sleeping Nick to their room. Back in ours again we laid her over the bed where Anders first cut her pubic hair with scissors and then shaved it with his electric shaver. When he was ready with that, he began to kiss and lick her new shaved pussy. When she began to groan loudly, he told me it was my turn. I did as told and Anders took the few steps to the other side of the bed, took off his clothes, gripped her nice boobies and put his now erected cock in her open mouth. She gagged for a while but when he told her to suck harder she obeyed.

A few minutes later Anders told me it was my turn. When Anders was back between her legs he pushed in his hard cock in her now wet pussy with one stroke. Vera tried to say or shout something but my cock in her throat was an effective silencer. After she had an intensive orgasm, Anders withdrew his cock from her pussy, went to a drawer, took a twelve-pack condoms put one on his cock, gave one to me and continued fucking her with a furious pace. When he was ready he said the usual "your turn". I rolled on he condom ad gave her a good fuck.

After we had washed our cocks and were lying down on her both sides, she got some remorse for what she had done but Anders got her silent by having her suck him hard for a new round. This time he began to take her doggy style while she sucked me hard. Then Anders took a lubricated condom on his long and index finger and began to work her backdoor. I was still deep in her throat and scared as hell that she should bite me or scream loudly when he entered her rectum.

Anders noted my fear and took up a small natural sponge from his bag, which he had her put in her mouth before he penetrated her. She muffled and wriggled during ten - fifteen seconds before she lay still with a strange look on her face when Anders fucked her backdoor with hard thrusts for a few minutes. Then he asked me to lie down on my back and Vera to ride me. She obeyed, and he began to anal fuck her with intensive thrusts again with muffling sounds coming from her sponge. She must have appreciated our double penetration because she got an intensive orgasm during it.

I refused to fuck her anus and we ended the session with each of us giving her a good ride in missionary position before she went in to her own room to look after poor Nick. She told us that it was the most exotic night in her life and that she wished we could teach Nick something about how to take care of a woman's needs for good sex. We promised to do that the next evening.

The next morning the four of us we went to the playa again. The old German couple was sitting in the same wind shelter as yesterday and waived their hands high in the air when they saw us coming. They got their usual amount of Euros and left the place happy as children who had got some extra Saturday Candy. Same procedure as yesterday, Nick and I went to the water.

I noted that he was worried about something and I, of course, felt remorse for fucking his wife last evening when he was passed out in their room. I wondered if Vera had been silly enough to tell him about it.

I asked him, "How are you today? You look a bit pale."

He laughed for a while and then said, "My own fault yesterday and no problems for that. I have a more serious problem with Vera. You have probably noted that she is nagging at me all the time and it has gotten worse during the last years. We have a lousy sex life too. She is a pretty woman but I can't take it much longer if she doesn't change her behavior."

I felt much better when I found out that he obviously didn't know about the fucking or if he did that wasn't any part of his problems. I replied, "Do you regard her being naked with us as a problem?"

"No, it's only a funny episode to get her a bit ruled by Anders. He told us that he saved the secretary's marriage. Do you think that he can give Vera a lesson too? Please don't think that I'm crazy but I've been thinking about different solutions and found out that she needs a real humiliating gang bang to skip her 'besserwisser' behavior against me and come down to the earth again. Can you ask Anders if you and he can help me?"

"Can't be any problem, just take a walk with him when we are back to the shelter."

When we were back, I immediately noted in Anders face that he had fucked Vera and managed to do that in some way without being seen by anybody. That bitch had really got what she deserved. For a few days ago she could neither imagine nor think about committing adultery and now she has been fucked by two strangers both in her shaved pussy, cherry ass. She sucked cocks for the first time in her life and was even fucked in bright sunlight in a Spanish playa. But there was more to come. That's for sure.

Anders had obviously told her to fuck even me when we got alone. We did it by her sitting down on my lap so we could see in all directions if people came close to the shelter. Nobody did and I let it be a quick affair.

After dinner we all went to our room. Vera had agreed to take part in the game.

In our room Anders asked Vera and Nick to strip and when they had done it he told them that Nick was the man in the family and as she had been nagging to him far more than allowed and it was his duty to punish her for that. Once again the sponge was put in her mouth and she was laid over his lap. Anders gave Nick a whip and told him to punish her, which he did with such anger that we had to stop him after a while. The we put her kneeling before him and made her suck him for the first time in their marriage. Then Anders licked her pussy a few times and had Nick do that for the first time in his life. After a while we had them to perform a 69 and her to swallow it all when he released his load.

During Nick's recovery I showed him how to caress her boobs for getting the nipples hard. Then I fucked her in several different positions which Nick had to repeat when he got his next hard on. After that it was Anders turn to introduce Nick to the backdoor action. He did as yesterday and worked her rectum with two fingers in an oiled condom before he mounted her. Nick didn't look too happy about that lesson but he did as he was told and after working her with fingers he put a condom on his cock and gave her a real ride which got loud moans from her sponge filled mouth.

Anders had a quick recovery and made a great show with several positions. Nick was now out of action, so we took a beer break before the "Grande Finale", which Vera suggested to be both the first and the last threesome in her life. Nick had not any objections. I think he had a great evening though we fucked his wife because he knew that during this time he had taken control of their marriage and their sex life.

Vera had gotten the most unforgettable sex in her life during these two days with more orgasms than she had gotten during the last year. Both of them knew that strange matters can happen even in our days and that this fucking session gave them so many new kicks in their until then boring sex life. And that without any doubt it saved their marriage.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,371 Followers
12