Astral Porn Realm Ch. 06

Story Info
Back story on Tiffany at a cabin in the woods.
4.5k words
4.53
4.4k
2

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 01/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters depicted in sexual acts are 18 or over

Tiffany POV

Five of us went to a cabin by the lake. It was Steve, Stella, Mike, Darren, and myself. The cabin belonged to Mike's uncle, and he had agreed to let us hang out for the next week or so. Apparently, he hardly ever used it and we were a bunch of 18 year olds looking to party before college started. Well, some of us were out to party. I'm not sure why they invited Stella. Sure, she was on the cheer squad with myself and Rachel, but she enjoyed neither drinking nor sex.

Speaking of Rachel, she was another reason for us to meet. She was in the cheer squad, the captain actually. She would've been with us if she hadn't died at a party a month ago. Barely a week into summer vacation, and she partied way too hard. I think her and Mike used to be together. It bummed me out to think of her, but she would want us to continue having fun, and some part of me knew she was watching over us. Even if I wasn't sure how much I believed in that sort of thing, I could feel her presence somehow.

On second thought, that was a good enough reason to invite Stella. As a cheerleader, we all had that in common and we all needed to be with someone right about now. Especially since after college starts, we're all heading in different directions.

The cabin was deep in the woods. A couple times, I was convinced that Mike bungled the directions his uncle had given him. When we got low on gas, we found this creepy guy at the gas station who assured us we were going the right way. He tried to tell us of old legends about the place, but we of course ignored him and continued on. At least he sold us beer without an ID. Stella made a face when she saw the beer.

Finally, the cabin was in view. Mike parked the van right in front of it, on the beaten dirt road in front of it. There was no proper driveway. Each of us carried our bags in. Animal heads adorned the walls, and there was a pool table and a fireplace in the living room. Contrasting with the rustic look of the cabin was a flatscreen 52 inch TV with gaming console. Darren cheered at the sight of that. Mike stashed the beers in the fridge.

Stella and I shared a room, as did Darren and Steve. Mike, the lucky bastard, got the master bedroom. "It's my uncle's, so I get the dibs on it. Though, I might find someone to share it with before the week is through." He looked straight at me as he said that.

We all agreed to check out the lake, so when Stella and I had our luggage upstairs, we changed into our swimsuits. Neither of us felt the need to change out of view of the other girl, and I couldn't help but check out Stella. Shame about the virgin thing, as she had an amazing body that any guy would love to fuck. Her breasts were large, bigger than mine, with dark red nipples, and her ass was curvy. She had a thick bush as she didn't plan on anybody seeing it. Of course, she changed into a one piece swimsuit. I had a blue bikini.

As we headed downstairs, I said to her, "Hey, so, this doesn't seem like your usual crowd."

Stella chuckled. "Not usually, no. I almost didn't come, but Darren talked me into it."

"Darren, huh?"

"Yeah." Stella blushed. "I admit, he's pretty cute."

"He's no Mike, but yeah, as guys go, not bad."

We met up with the guys at the lake. Orange sunlight shimmered on the waters, and a tingling went to between my legs as I saw Mike without his shirt. Rippling abs. Rock hard pecs. The kind of muscles you could really squeeze.

"You look nice, Stella," Darren said.

Stella looked down slightly before meeting his eyes. "You too."

Mike grabbed onto the rope hanging from a nearby tree and swung into the water. The dark water splashed up when he hit it. Wet hair clung to his face when he came up for air. "Who's next?!"

"Me!" I ran and jumped onto the rope. My momentum carried me above the water and I let go. Cold water surrounded my body, and my nipples were stiff. My long hair clung to my head when I resurfaced and I let out a loud cheer for the others to come on in to the water.

Mike's hand glided across my butt under the water. "Sorry, accident."

I let my hand glide across his crotch. It was halfway hard, and I winked at him. "Sorry, I guess that was an accident too."

We were at the lake for about an hour, and I had a couple beers in me, before I decided to make things more interesting by taking my bikini top off. The guys' eyes went wide and I shook them for them to enjoy. Stella simply rolled hers.

"Hey Stella, take your top off, too!" Steve said. He had been smoking his bong by the pier, and Darren was hitting it too, much to my surprise.

"It's a one piece!"

"I'll take my bottoms off if she takes her one piece off," I said. Part of me felt bad for pressuring Stella, but the other part of me was drunk and horny and wanted to see how far she'd go.

"Do it! Do it! Do it!" Steven and Mike chanted.

"Absolutely not." Stella crossed her arms.

"Hey, if she doesn't want to, she doesn't have to," Darren said.

We all stayed by the lake for a couple more hours, and the sun had gone fully down. Stella was the first to go in, but not because of pressure, which we had stopped doing. Darren followed shortly after, and eventually Steve took the hint, though he wanted to enjoy my tits a few more glorious seconds. Who could blame him?! Mike gave him a look, and the bro code honor had him leave.

"All alone out here," Mike said as he leaned closer to put a hand on my thigh. I was sitting on the edge of the pier with my feet in the lake.

"So we are," I replied. I turned my head to look at him, my eyes focused on his lips. His hand slid up my thigh to the fabric of my bikini. The part he touched was still damp from me swimming earlier, but the center was damp for entirely different reasons. His muscular hand explored the blue triangle of fabric, and I opened my legs wider. His attention was so narrow, that he barely noticed me untying the bikini bottom. I shooed his hand away and he seemed disappointed until he realized it was only to let the fabric fall and reveal my shaved sex for him. He rubbed the smooth flesh while licking his lips. His fingers got to the center, and I couldn't hold back a moan as he touched my clit.

"Oh, Mike, I need you." I leaned back on the wooden pier, with my bikini bottoms untied underneath me, completely naked under the moonlight. Mike didn't need to be told twice, and he quickly had his shorts off. His cock was every bit as big as I imagined it, and it filled me completely as he entered. My fingernails dug into his muscled back and raked down to squeeze his hard ass. It flexed with every thrust into me. There was no attempt on my part to suppress my pleasure, and the woods were filled with my loud moans.

"Give it to me, Michael!"

"Oh, I'm giving it to you!" Mike's cock slammed into my pussy. "Scream for me!"

I obediently let out a loud screech of pleasure that startled a flock of birds on the other side of the lake. Pleasure filled my entire body and I squeezed Mike harder. He leaned his head to suck on my nipples and erotic shivers went through my body as his tongue circled the areola. I groaned when his mouth left the nipple, but excitement filled me again when he took the other nipple into his mouth. My fingers went through his hair and I held him close to my breast. "That's right, suck my titties."

Mike fucked me even harder when I said that, and I allowed myself to pull on his hair slightly. His head didn't move away from my bosom. My pussy squeezed him as he ruthlessly pounded it. He suddenly stopped and pulled out to flip me over. I barely had time to turn my head around to see his muscular body and huge cock shining with my fluid. His strong hands separated my ass cheeks and I prepared myself. He was well lubricated from being in my pussy and he pushed his way inside me. New sounds of pleasure and pain escaped me.

Mike filled my asshole in a completely new way. My fingernails scraped against the wood of the pier as pleasure and pain filled me. He rubbed my clit as he thrust into me. Sharp slaps on my ass made it even more exciting and then he grabbed my hair to pull it gently.

"You have a great ass!"

"You have a great cock!" I could barely gasp the words. "Mike, I'm so close."

"Me too!" Mike pounded me quickly and the last bit of pleasure built inside me. I called his name out one last time before the waves of pleasure exploded within me. As I rode my orgasm, I felt his warm cum fill me up. He drove his cock deep into me, and I took every drop he had to give me.

Mike kissed me on the back of the neck before pulling his cock out of me. "Want to share the master bedroom?"

"Absolutely." I kissed Mike back, and reached for the bikini bottoms I had left under me. Before I could get them on, a tall figure was silhouetted in front of me. Mike saw me pause and whipped his head around.

"Steve, what the hell?! This ain't funny!"

"Mike, I don't think this is Steve." Even though I was lying down, he looked significantly taller than Steve. Steve also wasn't so broad and big, but this guy had on a bulky green jacket. On his face was a hockey mask. If this was Steve, this was one elaborate prank. Then I saw the long blade in his right hand. "Mike this definitely isn't Steve!"

The man took a step forward and raised his blade. Mike shattered a beer bottle and made a move to slash at him. The glass broke harmlessly on the man's jacket and he shove Mike to the side into the water. His blade raised up and came down onto me. There was sudden, sharp pain that was over as soon as it had begun.

#

Steve POV

I knew Mike wanted to get laid, and it wasn't happening with me staying by the lake. As much as I enjoyed looking at Tiffany's perfect breasts and light pink nipples, I knew what Mike's look meant. So I left the lake, and took the bong with me.

However, that didn't mean I had to go back to the cabin and jack off there. I walked toward the cabin, and craned my head to see if they were still looking. They were more interested in each other, and so I took a detour into the woods near the lake. Night made it dark enough for me to blend in, especially since they definitely wouldn't be looking for me.

They wasted little time, and Tiffany was already lying down, waiting for Mike to enter her when I was in position. I caught a glimpse of her pussy in the moonlight. I unzipped my pants and let them fall so that I could stroke myself to the show about to happen. I watched her tits bounce with every thrust that Mike gave. She was a loud fuck for sure, and she screamed her pleasure out for anybody remotely close to hear. I watched Mike flip her over, and I got a decent view of her ass. She let him fuck her in the ass, and I watched her tits flop around as he pushed into her. She gave out more screams of pleasure. Sounds of her ass being slapped mixed with her screams of pleasure, and now I could see her tits. It became too much and I let myself cum. White ropes of semen shot out in front of me onto the ground below.

As I was putting my dick away, I noticed someone approaching them on the pier. I didn't know where he came from, as I was too busy enjoying watching Tiffany get fucked. The man walked slowly, and with purpose. I noticed he had what looked like a long blade in one hand. Mike thought it was me, and yelled at him until Tiffany told him it wasn't. They must've seen his weapon too since Mike smashed a beer bottle to threaten him. That was when I ran for them to help out.

Mike's attack with the beer bottle did nothing, and he was shoved into the water. My legs carried me as fast as they could, but the man with the blade had already killed Tiffany.

"No!" Mike shouted as he swam to the shore. He stood up and then started to rush the man again. I grabbed Mike by the arm. Impending doom made me overlook that Mike was still butt naked with his cock swinging with every movement.

"Come on, Mike, you'll die too."

"That son of a bitch killed her!" Mike was significantly stronger than me and easily tugged from my grip.

"No, Mike, don't!"

"First Rachel, now Tiffany!" Mike found another beer bottle and shattered it against the wood of the pier. Mike was strong enough to render me powerless, and now he had a weapon himself. The man with the blade just watched us. His hockey mask showed no expression, so it was impossible to tell what he was thinking. Mike charged him with his makeshift weapon raised. The man ducked and stabbed into Mike's thigh. Mike screamed out in anger and pain as he stumbled onto the pier, just short of Tiffany's naked corpse.

Mike struggled to his feet, his fist still clenching the broken bottle. "Why? What did we do to you?"

The man was silent. He glanced at me from behind his mask. Fear paralyzed me, and I dared not to attack him directly. He turned his back on me and headed to finish off Mike. This was my shot. I grabbed a beer bottle, this was one of the full ones from the cooler and charged at him. When I was six feet away, he suddenly whipped around with his blade raised. I stopped quickly, and my feet lost traction on the damp ground. I fell, and the beer tumbled from my grip.

Three seconds felt like an eternity with that man above me, raising his blade. Mike managed to sneak up and punched him in the ear. He tumbled to the side for a second, and Mike nearly fell over with him before catching himself with his good leg. Mike threw another punch into the man's abdomen, and another into his groin. "Not so tough now!"

Mike prepared an uppercut when a swift, almost imperceptible, motion from the man's right hand stopped him. Blood splattered from Mike's neck and his body crumbled like a bag of potatoes. His head bounced and tumbled into the water. There was no time to mourn him as I quickly got to my feet and raced for the cabin.

I burst through the front door, causing Darren and Stella to jump. They were on the sofa, looking at a book. Both had changed out of their swimwear.

"Steve," said Darren. "Did you know this place used to be a campsite and -- what's wrong?"

"We have to leave now! Where's the keys?! Stella, can you drive?!"

"Hold on," Stella said. "What's going on?"

"I can explain in the car, but we need to leave! Now!"

Stella cautiously reached for the keys, and Darren followed. My heart was beating so fast, it felt like it was in my throat.

"The cops here or something?" Darren asked.

"No." My mouth was dry and I took a second to swallow. "There's a guy out there. He killed Tiffany and Mike! Remember the creepy guy at the gas station? I think he was right about these old legends."

"What?!"

"Look, we have to leave now!" I said. "Skepticism can wait."

No sooner had I said those words than something sharp cut through my shoulder. It happened so fast that I barely felt it. I actually registered Stella's shrieks of terror before I registered the pain. He tugged the blade free of my shoulder and chest. Blood soaked into my shirt. It was warm at first, but rapidly cooled. It was like peeing your pants. I was conscious long enough to see Darren grab Stella and run downstairs into the basement.

I flew across the room onto the sofa where they once stood. Before I could wonder how this happened, I realized I was much shorter than I should be, and that I was looking at my headless body. It crumbled just like Mike's did, and the psycho killer moved it to the side with his boot. Consciousness faded to black.

#

Tiffany POV

A horrible mind splitting headache made me think I was hungover. I didn't remember drinking that much, but I woke up naked on the pier, so clearly I had a lot. Memories of the night were hazy. Everything after having sex with Mike was unclear. There was this guy with the blade, but then, that couldn't have happened. I wasn't dead. Pain from the hangover faded by the time I stood up.

I stood, with no desire to get my bikini back on. It felt great to be naked and I didn't care who saw me. In fact, I hoped someone saw me, and I knew my mind was sober as I thought this. Mike was at the other end of the pier, and he was still naked as well. I took a moment to admire his exposed morning wood. I knelt down to admire it more and as my face got closer, my lips seemed to involuntarily open. I took him into my mouth and bobbed my head up and down. My fist stroked his cock that was now lubricated with my spit. He stirred in his sleep and reached up to massage my breast. I looked up at him and grinned around his member as I sucked him more. He groaned as he let his seed spurt into my mouth. I swallowed every last drop before letting him out of my mouth.

"Good morning," I grinned.

"Morning."

We went to the cabin, still naked, and found Steve lounging on the sofa. He woke up and when he saw us, his eyes went wide. "Holy shit, Tiffany?"

"You like this bod?" I asked and cocked my hips toward him. I even gestured to my bald pussy. Not sure why, but I was feeling especially horny and wanted him to enjoy me.

"I fucking love that bod!" Steve rose from the sofa. He rose his hands in a gesture suggesting to grab my boobs. "Can I touch them?"

I put my arms behind my back to poke my tits out more. "Absolutely."

Steve caressed my breasts. As his palms touched my nipples, I let out a breath of arousal and my pussy tingled. Without thinking, I rubbed the front of his khaki shorts before unzipping and taking out his cock, which was rapidly getting hard. With my free hand, I stroked Mike, who was still naked and already hard. Neither guy seemed to mind the presence of the other.

Steve let his shorts fall to the floor, leaving him naked from the waist down. I bent over and held onto his ass before taking his length into my mouth. Not even awake two hours, and already sucking my second dick of the day. What has gotten into me?

Mike grabbed onto my hips and pushed into me from behind. His cock filled me completely and I moaned into Steve's cock. As Mike thrust into me, my head bobbed back and forth on Steve. Steve's fingers stroked through my long hair as I took him into my mouth. Mike slapped my ass and began to fuck me faster. I moaned deeper, and Steve seemed to enjoy the vibrations. When Mike reached to rub my clit, I let myself release muffled screams.

Steve's cock twitched in my mouth and I tasted his salty cum gush down my throat. I licked him up and down, coaxing out every drop his body could give to me. I slurped it straight off his head and showed him the pool it made on my tongue before swallowing. I allowed myself to stand, with Mike still thrusting into my, and he grabbed my breast with his free hand. He massaged and tweaked my nipple just how I liked it. It didn't take much longer for him to fill me up, and I came with him.

"Fuck, that was amazing," Mike said.

"Y'all making a lot of noise down there." A voice said from upstairs. Soft footsteps descended the stairs, and there was Rachel, clad only in a long sleep shirt. "Hard for a girl to sleep."

"Rachel!" I raced over to embrace her. "Girl, I haven't seen you in a while. How ya been?"

"Good enough." Rachel returned my hug. "Do you remember why we haven't seen each other in a while?"

"I-uh" Damn. It was hard to remember. There was a party she went to that we didn't see her after that. But why, was now a mystery. It seemed so clear not even that long ago. "I don't remember."

"It's alright. You're here now!"

We stayed in the cabin for what felt like a lot longer than the week Mike had originally planned. But there was little contact with the outside world, and none of us had a strong inclination to leave. Each of us had sex with the other more times than we could count before any of us felt like leaving. Even the guys had explored each other.

Just when the cabin was losing its appeal and we were ready to head back to the city, there was a knock on the door. A woman with red hair and a suit that accentuated her figure had arrived. "I am Principal Rebecca of the new school you shall be attending this fall."

12