Astraphobia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something firm and smooth slid into my pussy, filling me all the way up. I felt her fingers weave their way through my hair and pull, lifting my head up, before she slid out of my pussy and thrust back in quickly. I gripped the blanket as she pulled out again and braced myself. She pushed back into me harder and I couldn't help but squeal.

Soon Shane was fucking me hard and deep like I wanted and I was loving every stroke. I felt my ass jiggle every time her hips slapped against it and moaned when she ground her strap on inside my pussy.

I pushed my ass back against her, forcing her deeper inside me. She responded by smacking my ass. I cried out with pleasure and gripped the blanket harder.

"Fuck!" I shrieked, looking back over my shoulder. She didn't slow down in the slightest, just kept smacking my phat ass and fucking my pussy. I heard her growl every time she thrust into me and I shivered.

She sounded like an animal, so unlike the sweet caring person I saw in the hallway and the elevator on my way to and from work almost every day.

She alternated between my left and right ass cheek, first smacking one then the other, all while fucking my tight wet pussy. I realized I was openly screaming and tears were running down my face. She still fucked me.

I loved it. My pussy throbbed around her strap on and I felt myself reaching my climax again.

"Yeah, baby!" I exclaimed, bouncing my ass on her seven inch toy, "Make me cum! I want to cum!" Then she said something that made me almost lose it right there.

"Beg me to let you cum."

She didn't slow down, didn't stop smacking my ass, didn't stop fucking me hard. She only spoke and her dominant, intimidating voice made me bite my lip to stifle a moan.

I did what she asked.

"Please, baby, please let me cum!" I begged, moving my ass faster on her strap on, "I love this so much!" Her fingers rubbed my clit slowly, teasing me, but she didn't answer me. I mewled with anticipation.

"Don't cum yet," she said, her voice low and dangerous. I whimpered and tried to hold it but it was like trying to hold back the storm raging outside.

"Please! Shane, please let me cum! I want to cum for you, please let me!" I said desperately.

"No."

I grew frantic and started slamming my phat ass

against her hips harder than she was fucking me, trying to give myself an orgasm. She pulled out halfway and stopped.

"What are you doing?!" I demanded, pushing my ass against her, "Don't stop! Fuck me!" I realized that I sounded desperate too but I was past the point of caring.

Shane fucked me slowly, keeping me right on the edge of my orgasm. It was welling up inside me, making me crazy.

"Beg me," she said again, rubbing my clit gently. I licked my lips and tasted salty tears. My clit throbbed between her fingers. I moved my hips, trying to get her to rub my clit faster but she was in control. She had been in control from t beginning. I sobbed and pleaded with her to let me cum.

Shane leaned over me and whispered into my ear.

"Cum for me, baby. Only me, nobody else."

I felt my body shudder. I cried with pleasure, tears of happiness rolling down my cheeks as I let go of the orgasm I had been holding for the better part of an hour.

It reverberated through my body like an earthquake and I screamed, burying my face in the blanket to muffle the sound. Shane grabbed my hair and pulled, lifting my head up so I was screaming into the open air. My hands clenched and unclenched, my toes curling over and over again as I came again and again.

At some point during the orgasm I guess I passed out because when I opened my eyes the ties were gone. I was curled into a ball on my bed, soaked with sweat and tears. When I moved my legs I felt the cum between them and grimaced.

I would have to clean the mattress too after I cleaned the couch.

I sighed, turning over and setting my feet on the floor before realizing I was alone.

Shane was gone.

My heart sank as I walked through the apartment calling her name. I didn't think she was the hit-it and quit-it type. I really was alone. Even the food she brought over was gone.

"Damn."

Tears welled up in my eyes again and I bit my lip, unsure of what to do. I didn't think she was going to ask to marry me but I also didn't think she would try to skip out after I fell asleep.

I felt used.

I stood in the middle of my living room and let tears roll down my cheeks again. The doorknob rattled slightly and I jumped. Shane walked through the door almost like she lived here and looked startled when she saw me.

"Hey," she said softly, "I went next door and ran you a bath. We kinda messed your place up." She smiled at me and held her hand out. I felt bad for thinking the worst about her. I took her hand and she led me next door, guiding me through the dark to the bathroom where a faint glow was coming from under the door.

Shane opened the door and I gasped softly; the large bathtub was filled almost to the top with bubbles. Steam spilled out of the room and the bathtub was surrounded by at least a hundred little tea light candles.

"You didn't have to do that," I said, "You're so sweet, Shane." I kissed her cheek and she smiled at me.

"It's the least I could do. I'll go make the bed. Take all the time you need."

I went into the bathroom and shut the door. After turning off the water and locating the washcloth she left for me, I slipped into the water slowly. Heat soothed my aching body. I sighed in relief and laid my head back against the tub. I didn't stay long; passing out made me more tired than I thought it would. I washed quickly and got out, pulling on the large t-shirt she left for me. I pulled the drain in the tub and blew out all the candles but one. That one I used to find my way to her bedroom. She was laying there waiting for me and after I set the small candle on the night stand and laid down, her arms wrapped around me and pulled me close.

"Be careful," I whispered, "I'm still a little sore."

"I'm sorry," she replied softly, kissing my shoulder. I snuggled against her and had no problems falling asleep listening to the rain and the thunder outside.

I loved thunderstorms.

12