Astrid and the ATM Card

Story Info
Alan's ATM card brings special rewards.
1.5k words
4.45
29.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry," Astrid said, as politely as she could, "but we're closing in a few minutes."

Alan nodded, and walked up to the counter with a bottle of lube. "Sorry," he replied. "You have quite a range here. It's not always easy to decide."

Astrid restrained the urge to grit her teeth. She disliked working the late shift at the pharmacy, particularly on Fridays when most of her friends had already started partying and were likely to already be drunk by the time she met them at the club... but that, she knew, was one of the drawbacks of being the newest and youngest employee. What particularly irked her was that while she'd worked hard to earn her pharmacy degree, most of her working hours were spent selling stuff that could have been bought from a large supermarket - or in the case of the condoms and lubes, from an adult bookshop. She waved the bottle over the laser scanner and glanced at the card Alan handed her. The small hologram on the card looked very bright and rather strange, almost like some sort of starry tunnel to infinity. She blinked, realising she'd been staring into its depths for several seconds, then tapped it to the paypass machine. Nothing happened.

"I'm sorry," Alan said smoothly. "That's just my ATM card. Here, try this."

She charged the purchase to his Amex card with a distracted nod, smiled as he walked out of the pharmacy with the lube, then locked the door behind him, feeling both relieved and slightly puzzled, as though she was forgetting something important. Had she neglected to give him his receipt? she wondered. Or something else? If so, what was it? Did I forget to smile, as the boss keeps telling me to do? Did I forget to say goodnight? Did I forget to ask him if he'd like me to suck his cock?

She blushed slightly, then giggled. So many men who came in did seem to expect that, especially if they had platinum Amex cards. The last customer hadn't seemed that arrogant, and he'd been polite and reasonably good looking, and he probably had a nice cock, long enough but not too fat to go up her arse easily...

She blinked, wondering where *that* thought had come from. She'd tried anal sex a few times, with a long-term boyfriends she'd dumped soon after she'd graduated, but she hadn't really acquired a taste for it...

I wonder how it tastes? she thought, and realized she was thinking of the customer's cock again. She hurriedly cashed up, trying to focus on the amounts in the till rather than fantasizing about being bent over the counter and buttfucked...

Stop it! she told herself firmly. Just because you've been working all day and are finally getting off... The phrase 'getting off' made her giggle again, and she realized that her nipples were hard and her cunt was so wet that it seemed to be sucking the crotch of her sodden thong up towards her g-spot. She wondered whether she should play with herself before she headed out towards the nightclub. She didn't understand why, but she felt so horny that she was likely to fuck the first guy who came onto her, when she almost never fucked on a first date. She rarely even sucked their cocks, let alone begged for anal, and as for ass-to-mouth, that...

Astrid gasped. That was something she'd never even fantasized about, much less tried, though she'd seen it once or twice in porn. Why did it suddenly seem like the hottest thing imaginable?

Time to get out of this shithole, she thought, and giggled again as her anus twitched slightly. She stripped out of her white uniform while working towards the 'Staff Only' door, then unhooked her bra: the little black dress she wore clubbing looked better without it, after all. She sat down to remove her sensible shoes, replacing them with her favourite red fuck-me pumps, then shed her damp g-string and stuffed it into her handbag with a half-formed thought that the skirt was probably long enough to cover her butt and underwear would only get in the way later. She touched up her lip gloss and absent-mindedly applied some to her swollen nipples. She was about to walk out the back door when she realized that she'd forgotten her dress, so she walked back to her locker, slung the dress over her left shoulder, and sashayed out into the parking lot. She was only mildly surprised to see her last customer waiting beside her Subaru, the uncapped bottle of lube on the car roof. She smiled at him, dropped her dress at his feet to use as a pad for her knees, then knelt before him and unzipped his fly.

His prick was already hard, and looked wonderful; precisely the perfect size to pleasurably penetrate and pound her pretty posterior, she thought, then giggled at the alliteration, then giggled again because 'alliteration' sounded enough like 'clitoris' to remind her that she should be playing with hers while she sucked his cock.

She licked and kissed her way from his glans down to his balls and back again while she jilled herself off, two fingers in her dripping cunt and her thumb on her nubbin, then wrapped her lips around the shaft of his cock and licked up the delicious pre-come from the tip before sucking as much of his shaft into her mouth as she could accommodate.

Alan took her free hand, kissed it, then squeezed some lube onto to the tips of her fingers. Without needing to think about it, Astrid reached back and rubbed the gel around the star-like folds of her arsehole before sliding the tip of one slippery finger inside. In less than a minute, the finger was as far in as it could go, and it was soon joined by a second. Soon she was urgently frigging both of her tight little holes, until she came so hard that should would have moaned aloud if her mouth hadn't been so wonderfully full. After her third orgasm of the night, she realized that while the fingers in her arsehole felt fantastic and she was glad that she kept her nails short), they were a poor substitute for what she really wanted. With one hand still working furiously between her thighs, she clambered unsteadily to her feet and bent over the hood of her car.

Alan didn't make her wait long; he squirted lube onto his dick as he positioned himself behind her, kissed both of her lovely cheeks while he prised them apart, and then aimed the tip of his cock at her back door and gently pushed it inside. Astrid gasped with delight as his glans popped through her ring and then slid inside until his pubes were tickling her butt, and for her, the next several minutes were a haze of ecstasy, a string of firecracker orgasms flowing into each other in an unbroken stream.

Alan placed his hand beside hers on the hood of the car, and Astrid grabbed both and sucked on their interlocked fingers as he skilfully sodomised her. She was vaguely disappointed when he pulled his throbbing cock out of her arse, but a faint voice in her head told her what they both needed to do for the perfect simultaneous climax, and she turned around and dropped to her knees again with her mouth open wide. She tasted his come on her tongue a moment later, and wrapped around her lips around his shaft again rather than waste a drop.

They remained like that for a few moments, Astrid absent-mindedly licking his cock clean while wondering whether he afterglow was bright enough to be seen from orbit... and then he pulled his dick out of her mouth and bent down to kiss her on the top of her head. "I forgot to ask what flavour lube you prefer," he said softly.

"It's okay," she replied. "We can try them all."

He grinned, and kissed her again, said "I'll be back," and then pulled up his pants and walked to his own car. Astrid slumped onto the asphalt and lay there for a moment, then reached for her handbag and fumbled inside for her keys.

***

Astrid woke the next morning with a strange taste in her mouth, and was surprised to discover that there wasn't anybody, male or female, lying beside her in the bed. Had she gone to the club after work or not? Could that fabulous fuck she remembered have been nothing more than a kinky fantasy or a particularly hot dream?

She tottered towards the bathroom, washed her hands and rinsed her mouth out, then stepped into the shower. Her soapy hands slid down her body towards her lovely and well-fucked butt, and soon she was crouched in the tub with her thumb back on her clit and two fingers in her slippery arsehole, coming so hard she screamed.