Astrid Opens Up in the Sun Ep. 06

Story Info
Slave auction and depravity in the penthouse (final episode).
6.8k words
4.2
15.3k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jonnicat
jonnicat
49 Followers

After her sex-filled day, including being filmed having a massage and sixty-nine with the hot Ukrainian blonde masseuse, Aliona, then having sex in her room with the two guys from the gym and the cute student kid from the next room, Astrid was sated and slept well. For now. There was much more to come.

She had woken up once that night, feeling horny at around 4am, and for a moment she was tempted to summon one of the guys back for more. But in the end she couldn't be bothered and instead looked over some of the many erotic vacation photos on her phone that she had relished posing for and sharing, then had pleasured herself with her fingertips before falling asleep again in the resulting wet patch.

In the morning she enjoyed the now usual routine of exhibiting herself provocatively in skimpy clothing at the breakfast buffet as drooling men ogled her. Today she wore tiny towelling shorts that did not fully cover her buttocks, leaving about a quarter of her pert cheeks showing, especially when she leant over, which she took every opportunity to do. Her top was a tight-fitting vest under which she had a sports bra which gave her small breasts a boost and drew lots of attention to her chest. At one point she had been standing at the fresh fruit display, opposite a man who had been following her around the buffet eyeing her up, so she arranged a peeled banana and two plums suggestively on her plate and grinned naughtily at him until he blushed. Then she poured fresh rich cream over the tip of the banana and licked her lips. Then as she walked back to her table she passed very close by him and discreetly brushed her hand against his trousers, having a quick feel of the hardness there.

And in the lift up to her room, where she was standing behind her parents but in front of another man who she knew was checking her out from behind, she reached around behind her waist and quickly pulled down her shorts to flash her bare buttocks at him, then looked round briefly to smile at him as he stared open-mouthed. After that she had spent a few hours sunbathing and swimming at the hotel pool, again proudly displaying her hot young body from her tiny white bikini, its briefs tightly pulled up to show the camel-toe of her pussy lips. And again she had taken a few opportunities to expose her breasts and pussy under the water whenever anyone swam below her. This had included a middle-aged man who, after she had flashed her pussy to him under the water as he hovered beneath her, had come to the surface and pointed downwards to suggest he had something to show her too; she took the invitation and ducked under the water to see his fully erect cock springing from his swimming shorts.

But something was missing from all this exhibitionism; she craved more; Astrid wanted to go to the next level.

She spent the afternoon in her room, mostly messaging her best friend back home, Amanda, sharing their fantasies and daring each other as usual. Astrid had described her naughty behaviour at the breakfast buffet and in the lift. Amanda described how she had emulated Astrid's exhibitionism in the clothes store changing room by going to buy some new tennis gear: she had asked the male sales assistant to help her and had tried on a series of skirts and tops, each time flashing him her white underwear until he went bright red, then at the checkout handing him her panties, which were wet from the excitement. This messaging exchange culminated in a dare that Astrid could not refuse: finally to go up to Mike's penthouse suite and submit herself to whatever depravities awaited her there in the big guys' hotel den. It was time to go a step further.

So she sent a text to Mike's lead maid Anabella, asking if she knew whether there was a party that evening, reminding her that Mike had invited her. The reply came almost immediately: 'Yes. Party every night. Tonight is fancy dress with theme of Roman slave auction. I will come get you at 9.'

That settled it. She was going to join their party and see the show of a slave auction. She didn't yet realise she was going to be one of the slaves, to be at the mercy of the masters. And she could not imagine how many times she would see, and be involved, in all kinds of wild sex up there...

Astrid dined with her parents, acting well the role of polite late-teen daughter. Her folks had planned to spend the rest of the evening watching the hotel's live entertainment, out by the pool. She told them she would go to the nearby games room where the younger crowd hung out playing pool and video games, even though she had no intention of spending her evening with teens and young inexperienced men. Secretly she tried to anticipate what adult games she would really be playing later on, up in the party suite. Even at the dinner table she felt the familiar ache and wetness inside her underwear.

Back in her room she showered, brushed her teeth, put on perfume and make-up then went to choose what to wear. Anabella had said it was Roman fancy dress so she wondered if the maid would bring her an outfit when she came to collect her. So for now she just put on a new pair of white silk panties and slipped her tube of lubricant, some condoms and her phone in a small purse.

The door buzzer sounded. She gulped and pulled on a long baggy shirt then went to open the door. Anabella came in with a large carrier bag. She was wearing an elegant little black dress and black heels with red soles. Closing the door behind her she walked over to Astrid's bed, put down the bag then beckoned the younger woman to her. When Astrid came close, the maid grabbed her by the shoulders, moved in close and gave Astrid a passionate kiss full on the mouth.

'You're gonna have fun tonight, honey,' said Anabella. 'The guys will show you a good time!' Astrid smiled, excited but feeling a little trepidation, not quite knowing what to expect. Anabella must have noticed the young girl's hesitation so she added, 'Don't worry. You will have a great time. You're gonna be a star!' Astrid remembered how Anabella had already filmed her having sex with Mike in the beach hut and with Aliona in the massage room - what did they have in mind for her this time?

'Put this on,' said the maid, pulling an outfit from the bag. It was a short white silk tunic, embroidered with images of flowers. It had no buttons or zip at the front, only a sash to tie around the waist plus a clip at each shoulder. Astrid took off her shirt (noticing that Anabella admired her bare breasts as she did so) then put the tunic on over her slender body, not bothering with a bra. Anabella added, 'You can wear your panties. Until later!' They giggled and prepared to leave.

Anabella cheekily opened Astrid's purse, noting the lubricating jelly and condoms. She gave the younger woman a knowing look and nodded. 'Yes maybe you want this. But don't worry, your masters will give you what you need. We all do what they want.' She gave no further explanation, just encouraged Astrid to follow her.

Anabella led Astrid by the hand into the lift then swiped a card against a reader to enable access to the top floor. During the ascent they kissed again, watching themselves in the lift's mirror, giggling. The maid's hand strayed under Astrid's short tunic and a long finger stroked Astrid's pussy through the flimsy material of her tiny panties. She was already wet. Astrid felt the sexy woman's buttocks and detected no underwear through the thin material of the tiny black dress. The lift doors opened and they went out into a well-lit and elegantly decorated corridor. They heard music and voices from the suite at the end. A tough looking bodyguard in black top and tight black pants opened the door and let them in, looking Astrid up and down with lust in his hungry eyes. She smiled at him as they passed.

The first thing to greet Astrid as she entered the main room of the suite was a topless well-tanned raven-haired waitress who emerged from the crowd to offer a glass of champagne from a silver tray she was offering. A magnificent pair of pert well-tanned breasts stood out above the drinks tray, dark nipples hard and pointing. Astrid grinned then looked down below the level of the tray and saw that the waitress was naked below too, wearing only white heels and white lacy stockings held up by suspenders around a slender waist. Her pussy was bare, immaculately waxed, well-oiled and glossy.

A second dark-haired waitress, equally nude, came forward to greet the new guest, kissed her on both cheeks and led her into the room. Astrid took a glass and sipped the bubbly. She felt all eyes on her as the small crowd parted to let her in amongst them. She could sense her nipples hardening with the excitement and a tingling inside as she began to realise she was really in the lions' den now. She felt as naked as the waitresses as a group of men scanned her up and down.

Then she saw Mike for the first time since their wild rendezvous in the beach hut. He was as tall and elegant as she remembered, wearing a smart peach-coloured shirt and light blue Bermuda shorts plus navy deck shoes. He noticed her and came straight over to greet her.

'So pleased you came, Astrid,' he said, kissing her fully on the mouth.

'I haven't yet,' she grinned, echoing their initial banter that first night. 'But I'm sure I will later!'

'Oh yes. We'll make sure you have a fabulous time. I'm sure you'll be very much in demand tonight.'

They raised their champagne glasses and smiled at each other.

Mike continued, 'In fact most people here have already seen you...' He gestured behind himself to a large screen on the wall where a video was playing as the partygoers watched. Astrid suddenly noticed herself on the screen! It was the video Anabella had taken in the beach hut when Astrid had met him that night. And there she was for all to see, lying nude on the floor, taking Mike's large cock in her mouth. She remembered sucking it like a pro until she got a mouthful of his cream. Now they were all watching it. She knew there was no point protesting. She had consented and guessed he would show the video, although she hadn't expected to be on show for the whole party! She remembered what came next: him lifting her onto the bench and licking her pussy until she came, then him taking her on the floor, opening her up with his massive member and flooding her young body with his cum. She felt a thrill to see it on the large screen and felt herself getting wet as they watched. She had a sudden urge to strip herself and parade in front of her fans. But Mike took control, taking her by the arm and leading her to a long sofa where they sat down and drank more champagne.

As they sat, a series of men came over to greet the special guest, each politely reaching down to shake her hand as she sat with Mike. She noticed them all check her out, aware that her nipples were fully erect now and must be visible through the flimsy tunic, and that it was so short they could all see her inner thighs and probably her white panties. She spread her legs a little to give them all a view. As always, she relished being on show, loving the lustful attention.

After conversing a while and sipping more champagne, Mike stood up and showed her around. In addition to the large screen in the main room, there were many mirrors, so the room appeared larger and busier than it was. At one side was a small stage with spotlights above - she guessed correctly that was where the 'slave auction' would take place. Then he led her to one of the side rooms, in which there was a small pool (or was it a large Jacuzzi?). At the rear of this area were showers and changing rooms. And on one side was a closed door where Mike swiped a card that unlocked the door, then gestured for her to enter.

The first thing Astrid saw inside was a large bed with luxurious-looking bedding and lots of pillows. But her attention was quickly caught by a long sofa on one side where three women were seated, each wearing a small white toga like hers, all with their arms behind their backs (were they tied up?). She recognised Aliona, her pale long blonde hair framing her pretty face, her small breasts only just visible under the loose tunic, her long legs spread, exposing the white triangle of her panties. Astrid smiled as she remembered licking out the Ukrainian blonde's exquisite pussy after the massage. She looked back at Mike, about to question him, but he put a finger to his lips. Then she looked at the other two 'slaves', one with black hair, one redhead. Astrid, as a brunette, would make up the quartet.

One of the nude waitresses (or were they servants?) had appeared behind Astrid. Suddenly she felt her arms being held from behind, and before she could respond her wrists were bound behind her with padded handcuffs. The servant girl led her to the sofa and sat her down with the others. Now she knew for sure what she had by now suspected: she was one of the slaves for the auction!

Mike went back into the main party room and two of the bodyguards came into the ante-room. The servant girl told the four slave girls all to behave until the show, then asked them to stand up. They did so obediently, Astrid last, looking along the line at the others. One by one, the servant examined the parade, adjusting the girls' hair, applying lipstick if needed, spraying them with perfume. Then she stood in front of the first girl, the redhead, and lifted up the front of the toga. The girl squirmed, but a bodyguard held her still as the servant looked down to examine her underwear. The redhead seemed to pass inspection. The second, the raven-haired Hispanic girl, didn't: the servant pulled off the girl's yellow panties and held them up, sniffing them as if to increase the humiliation, then tossed them to the other bodyguard, who slipped them into his trouser pocket. She then showed the girl a new pair, saying, 'White only.' She pulled them up over the girl's feet and lifted them all the way up into position, taking the opportunity to examine the Latina's pussy first. Then it was Aliona's turn. The servant lifted up the blonde's tunic and pulled her tiny panties aside, admiring the perfectly waxed pussy Astrid remembered so well.

When Astrid's turn came she was so wet with excitement she knew the wet spot would be visible and wondered whether she would pass inspection. Sure enough, the servant knelt down in front of her, close up in front of the panties, then pulled them aside and noticed how wet Astrid's pussy was. To Astrid's surprise, she felt a tongue on her pussy lips as the servant girl licked off the excess juices that had seeped out. Then she pulled up the panties and completed the inspection. 'Follow me,' she instructed, heading towards the door to the main room.

As they entered, a small cheer went up and the crowd applauded as they filed across the busy room towards the small stage. Moments later they were lined up in a row, facing the crowd. The whole thing was being filmed too, and shown on the large screen, with occasional close-ups of each girl. The lead servant girl lined them up in an orderly row, making sure they stood straight and attentive, their arms still bound behind their waists by the handcuffs.

Astrid noticed Mike in the front row. He smiled and winked at her and she smiled in return. He was sitting with other men, each of whom held a kind of wand, like a small cane, which Astrid guessed correctly they would use to indicate their bidding. The hostess also carried one and made a show of going along the row, briefly gently thwacking each girl's behind to demonstrate to them to behave and follow instructions.

The show began. A man at a nearby lectern, the MC, made some announcements and explained that the winning bidder would have the right to take the girl to one of the bedrooms to do whatever he wanted with her for an hour, and that he would dsiplay each of the girls to the crowd before the bidding began, asking each her name and where she came from.

He went first to the black-haired girl and asked her. She confidently replied, speaking out towards the gleeful audience, 'Eva, from Spain.' She got a polite round of applause and smiled at the front row. Astrid wondered if she had done this before. Then the MC asked the crowd if they would like to see more of the Spanish beauty, which of course elicited a roar of approval. So he stood beside her - not to block the view - then pulled at the cord that was holding the tunic closed in the front until it came undone and the tunic began to fall open to expose the flesh beneath. He pulled the tunic aside to reveal a very shapely curvy body, well-tanned, with large well-rounded breasts. This drew more applause. Then he unhooked the tunic's shoulder clasps and the whole garment fell to the floor. Another whoop from the crowd, now that the sexy Latina was naked except for her tiny white briefs. 'Wanna see more?' he asked the crowd. And when the obvious response came, he beckoned the lead servant girl to finish undressing the Spanish slave girl. She knelt down in front of her and in one quick tug pulled down the panties, which caused another roar in the crowd. The Spanish girl's pussy was bare, clean shaven with only a small 'landing strip' above the lips. The servant motioned her to turn around and the slave obeyed, slowly turning herself around to show her bountiful curvy buttocks and shapely thighs.

'Magnificent!' said the MC. 'Now, who's next?' He moved along the line to the redhead, whispered to her, then stepped to the side. The girl said out loud, 'Lorna, from Canada.' The crowd applauded and she smiled nervously. Then the same routine took place: the MC bantered with the crowd and made them yell to see her nude, then undid the sash to let the tunic open wide, revealing alabaster skin and small breasts with luscious pink nipples. The girl was blushing, her pale cheeks rosy, freckles showing in the close-up on the big screen. He beckoned the servant girl again, to pull down the panties. This time she peeled them off slowly as the crowd got louder. Beneath the smooth flat tummy and hairless bikini area a small strawberry blonde triangle appeared, partly covering the small mound of her pussy. Her legs were long and slim, pale white. As she turned around she showed off the athletic legs from behind, wiggling her small but very shapely butt as the crowd applauded.

'Lovely!' The MC prompted more applause then turned to the next in line, the blonde, who quickly announced herself with her strong accent: 'Aliona. From Ukraine.' Astrid grinned as the masseuse smiled and nodded to acknowledge the applause. Soon the tunic was open, revealing the tall slim body and tiny but well-shaped breasts, their pink nipples erect. She turned around before her tiny panties were removed, showing off her long slim legs and perfectly round buttocks. The servant peeled the tiny thong off from behind, exposing the buttocks to wild applause, then turned her round to reveal the immaculately hairless pussy, as smooth as if she had not yet grown any body hair. Her long blonde hair cascaded erotically around her slim body and the applause grew.

'Stunning!' The MC applauded Aliona then turned to the final of the four slaves, Astrid the brunette. 'And now we have a new girl.' Applause rose; Astrid saw Mike clapping wildly and smiling at her. 'What's your name and where are you from?' She replied, nervous but loving the attention, 'Astrid. From England.' More applause. The MC responded, 'An English rose! Let's see your buds and blooms then...' And so he undid the sash in front of the tunic and opened it wide to reveal Astrid's slim young body. The crowd roared. The servant girl unhooked the tunic at the shoulders and let it fall, exposing Astrid's near-nudity. Her breasts stood pert and proud, pinkish nipples hardening as she saw the crowd admiring her. Then the servant knelt down in front of her, hooked fingers in the sides of the little white panties, then slowly peeled them off to reveal Astrid's bare pussy, which drew more wild applause. 'Turn round!' she was instructed. She obeyed, slowly twisting her body to show off her backside and girlish figure.

jonnicat
jonnicat
49 Followers
12