Astronomy 04

Story Info
Husband watches lesbian wife.
6.9k words
4.23
56.6k
13
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Astronomy 4 - Domine

... sequel to Astronomy 1 - Eclipsus; Astronomy 2 - Flagrante; and Astronomy 3 - Delicto

Over dinner Jane and Patrick had a conversation neither of them would have dared dream of only a couple of years before. Now, well off and more emotionally sorted than ever, they happily explored either other's fantasies and lusts, continuing to do so for an hour or more after the meal was finished, before going to be to enjoy the kind of calm and passionate love only couples truly at ease with themselves can know. Before falling asleep they planned their excitements for the weekend.

Saturday morning started with an unmissable, maybe God-given, opportunity. Jane answered the phone. Oh my dear, breathed the mellifluous voice at the other end, I know you don't believe and all that, but could you do me the most tedious of favours and help pour the teas after church in the morning. All the old dears are down with something or other plus besides, unless these Sunday things get more life in them I swear I'll become an atheist, which might not do much for Michael's career in the church. That was Rosemary, she told Patrick, she wants me to help with teas tomorrow, I said I would. Perfect, he replied.

Patrick amused himself in his workshop while Jane went into the village for a paper, bread and a series of chats. She breezed in an hour or so later, a couple of bags in hand, with a beaming smile. I bumped into Zoe. And, he asked. Seems she's interested in stars and stuff - I said she could pop over this evening and play with the telescope, I said you wouldn't mind as you'll probably be busy with guitar things. Fine. Oh, and talking of which, I also saw Julie - I said how well you're Madrid trip had gone and she mumbled something apologetic about wanting to get more stuff for the school so I said I was sure you could do something. And. And I said she should pop around tomorrow afternoon. Doubly perfect, Patrick smiled.

* * * * *

The doorbell rang dead on nine thirty. Even though the sky was still lit by the embers of the summer sun Jane had suggested the time to Zoe to give her time to get familiar with the telescope before complete darkness fell. Patrick opened the door. Zoe was a delectable delight. The same height as Jane, she was that rare combination of an athletically statuesque yet gracefully lithe young woman not quite turned twenty. Half Irish, half French, her powerfully rounded hips, thighs and breasts were softened by her olive complexion, anarchy of black curly hair and eyes darker than midnight. She was both girlishly pretty and womanly appealing, not least tonight dressed in a simple white shirt worn over an obviously navy-blue bra and a navy skirt that was short enough to have been designed for hockey or tennis. Hello, she said in her curious French accent with a heavy hint of southern Ireland, erm, Jane said. I know she did, Patrick smiled, come in. As Zoe entered the hallway Jane came from the sitting room to meet her, dressed again in yesterday's very short red gingham dress with the same top three and bottom two buttons undone. Would you like a glass of wine or something to take up with you, Jane asked smilingly, adding lest there be any doubt, go on, there's some left and Patrick's off to his shed so he won't want any more. OK, the girl smiled. I'll get it, Patrick offered. In a trice he was back with Jane's glass and a fresh one for Zoe. Still smiling happily, he stood at the bottom of the stairs and watched Jane lead Zoe up. As he would have to confess, his eyes did linger beneath Zoe's skirt, on the sculptured tops of her thighs, on the tightness of her white panties stretched across her obviously adorable buttocks. But mostly he was intent on following Zoe's own gaze, calculating the moment she realised that beneath her equally short dress his wife was wearing nothing.

In truth, the thought that Zoe would be unable to resist Sapphic temptation was no more than a hunch on his and Jane's part. For his own part, his reasoning was hardly more sophisticated than a general assumption that no pretty young girl would be able to resist Jane. For her part, Jane thought she had noticed something a little more empirical in an exchange between Zoe and Julie at the fete. So, encouraged by her husband's faithful love she had dressed to tempt and tease, forgoing panties with a wanton exuberance she had not previously realised she possessed. Walking slowly up the stairs, Zoe close behind, she felt aroused and liberated. Gently she swayed her hips, creating a subtle billow in the rise and fall of her dress that she knew would draw Zoe's eyes to her smoothly naked buttocks.

Patrick smiled with tender amusement as he watched Zoe pause just a moment, miss have a step so as to fall just a little further behind Jane, so as to enjoy a more complete sight of her soft nude bottom. With a movement that was surely involuntary, subliminal, Zoe stroked her own bottom gently with her free hand while keeping her eyes focused intently on Jane's. As the two women disappeared from view Patrick returned to the sitting room to enjoy his thoughts and wine. Five minutes later he crept stealthily up the rear stairs - no doubt the service stairs in days of old - to the attic floor and slipped, silently, through a narrow arch into the far dark end of Jane's observatory. With all the care and delicacy of a pick-pocket he eased himself noiselessly into a dusty the old armchair and watched his wife seduce young Zoe.

Zoe was sat in the bucket seat beneath the telescope, listening intently to Jane's advice on how to manoeuvre, aim and focus the thing, lightly caressing the girl's hands as she helped her get the feel of the variety of knobs and levers. Then, convinced she had said all that needed to be said about the telescope itself Jane advised Zoe to check once more that she was comfortable, emphasising the girl's need to have her feet flat on the floor, her shoulders firm against the back-rest and her bottom set deeply into the chair. Standing behind Zoe now Jane leaned over and gently but insistently eased the girl's shoulders and then her hips back. Patrick watched, amazed at her subtlety, as Jane's seemingly innocent gestures and nudges succeeded in pulling Zoe's already indelicately short skirt a further three or four inches up her athletic thighs.

With Zoe comfortable and occupied Jane slipped around the chair and knelt between the girl's feet. With disarming innocence she rested her crossed arms on top of Zoe's thighs, rested her chin on her wrists and calmly engaged the girl in conversation about what she could see in the sky. Each and every time the girl had difficulty with the controls Jane reached up to help, innocently brushing her hands up the girl's thighs as she did so, flicking the girl's skirt ever higher. Slowly, unthreateningly, through dint of subtle repetition, Jane brought her right hand to rest closer and closer to the girl's waiting pussy until, while once again helping Zoe focus the telescope Jane slipped her hand up inside the girl's skirt drawing a shudder of appreciation as her knuckles lightly pressed the tight white cotton of the girl's panties between her gooey labia. Hmm, I .. er, Zoe muttered; sshh, now, is that better, Jane whispered with such ambiguous innocence as to suggest she was completely unaware of what her right hand was doing. Er ... y-yes, Zoe replied, her focus on the stars blurred by Jane's intimate concentration on her gift from Venus.

Whilst gently exciting Zoe's pussy with her right hand Jane walked the fingers of her left hand up the girl's white shirt and skilfully unfastened the top two buttons. Mesmerized Zoe took over, first unbuttoning and opening her shirt to expose her young bosom, her large dark nipples beautifully visible through the delicate navy-blue lace. Then, after unfastening the clasp between the cups of her bra she slowly, sexily, eased her lusciously well-developed breasts free. Momentarily troubled she asked, will we be? Sshh, Jane whispered, no-one will disturb us up here, it's just you and me, alone and free to do whatever we want. The girl smiled contentedly and began to massage her breasts while enjoying Jane's attention to her pussy. Patrick watched intently, his mind further intoxicated as Zoe and Jane began to talk of their dirty, sexy, mutual desire.

- hmm, oh Jane, Zoe sighed in her musical, hybrid accent, I did not know ...

- nor did I, Jane replied, with an ambiguity obviously directed at Patrick

- ... but supposing

- you had resisted ... I would have let you use the telescope and then after you'd gone I would have returned here and made myself come whilst dreaming of the feel and smell and taste of your pussy ...

- oh my, Zoe sighed, momentarily breathless with lust

- ... and you feel and smell gorgeous, Zoe

- do I, the girl sighed excitedly

- very ... tell me, Jane whispered, how good your pussy tastes

- tell you ... but ... how?

- don't say you've never tasted your pussy, Jane exclaimed

- yes, of course, Zoe replied with an urgency driven by fear she might be perceived as too goody-two-shoes for Jane's liking, of course, she added more calmly, lots of times ...

- and do you like your taste

- ... yes, Zoe exclaimed proudly, yes, she repeated more thoughtfully, but I've never tasted any other

- I see, Jane smiled, her fingers now slipping beneath the crotch of the girl's panties, hmm, you feel lovely Zoe, so warm, so juicy ... do you think about tasting another woman when you masturbate?

- sometimes

- making her come ...

- uh-uh

- ... feeling her wetness, on your fingers, on your lips, on your tongue?

- oh yes, how did you ...did you see me? she asked with a sudden shock of concern

- see you, Jane repeated carefully, when might that have been?

- yesterday, the girl replied hesitantly

- yesterday? Jane replied, a troublesome intuition suggesting she was in for a surprise

- yes, Zoe replied firmly, oh I'm sorry, she continued quickly, I wasn't spying I just called around and happen to look in and ...

- saw me with Miss Lamb

- ... uh-uh

- I see ... for how long

- er, well, er ...

- so you watched me and Helen ...

- making love ... it was so beautiful ...

- ... and while you watched us

- ... I masturbated ... oh Jane, I'm sorry, don't be angry

- Zoe my sweet, Jane smiled, l am not in the least in the least bit angry - I'm not sure whether to tell Helen but I promise you, I'm not angry, in fact, if anything, I'm more than a little excited by the thought ...

- of me watching you ...

- ... of you masturbating while watching me

- ... I did it quite a lot, Zoe giggled, I mean, I must have come four, maybe five times ... oh Jane, it was wonderful, you were wonderful, both of you, masturbating for each other then undressing each other and caressing each other then kissing each other till you came ... it was like being in a dream, only better, like a dream come true ...

- that's sweet, Jane smiled

- ... that was how my pussy tasted, sweet ... and creamy ... after my second orgasm I let my shorts fall to the ground, slipped off my panties and licked my taste from them while watching Helen licking you ... and yes, I loved it

- hmm, sexy, Jane breathed

- I love to lick the come from my panties, sliding my tongue through my stickiness, smelling myself, tasting myself ...

- ... loving yourself?

- yes, in a way

- do you long to dream of licking someone while you masturbate Zoe?

- sometimes, Zoe sighed wistfully, but mostly I just long for someone to watch me do it

- masturbate?

- uh-uh

- do it for me Zoe, Jane breathed.

Zoe needed no second asking. Her eyes sparkled with lustful wantonness as she slipped her hands from her breasts down to the hem of her short skirt. Smiling conspiratorially as Jane sat back on her heels to watch, she pulled her skirt up high above the waistband of her panties and slipped her right hand inside with practised confidence and shameless immodesty, grazing her fingers past her swollen clitoris into the slippery wetness of her vulva. Hmm, she sighed lasciviously as her fingers enjoyed the familiar experience of her aroused sex.

- I love to masturbate, Zoe sighed while staring adoringly into Jane's eyes, I love feeling myself come

- so do I, Jane replied, sitting back on her heels to watch her young friend's shameless exhibition

- do you, Zoe asked breathlessly, I'd love to watch you, she breathed, all alone, with the sun dancing on your skin

- hmm, how sexy, Jane cooed, maybe I'll do it tomorrow morning, she smiled, down by my summer house, as the sun seeps through the trees, I'll drop my robe, sit on the swing naked and play with my wet pussy hoping you're hiding somewhere, watching me, waiting for me to come

- oh yes, Zoe moaned excitedly, her fingers quickening inside her panties, her eyelids fluttering with arousal, I'd love to see you like that ... and then, she panted, her excitement rising, I'll sit naked where you sat caressing myself, feeling the warm memory of your pussy against mine while I do this ...

Jane watched Zoe masturbate knowing that Patrick was watching her. She watched achingly as the girl's knuckles danced beneath the tight white cotton of her panties, listened desirously to the girl's fantasies, a tingling longing in her body dreaming of doing precisely what she had promised. Tomorrow, in the early morning, with the sweet sound of birdsong filling the warm air, she would slip down to the summer house, open her gown and caress her nakedness while day-dreaming of making love with every one of the women she felt attracted to, Helen and Zoe and Rosemary and Julie. She felt the intensity of her lust light up her face, highlighting the seriousness of her Sapphic infatuations for her watching husband. She felt additionally excited knowing he was there, additionally free to pursue the depths of her sexuality knowing that, at least for now, he was enthralled by her lesbian affairs. Sensing Zoe's imminent orgasm she slowly unbuttoned her dress, ready to offer her nude breasts and pussy to another woman, like a religious sacrifice, like a pagan ritual, while her husband watched. As Zoe moaned lasciviously with the pleasure of her orgasm Jane stood, gently pushed the telescope out of the way and leaned her naked pussy towards the girl's mouth.

- do it again, Jane sighed, like when you watched me, keep doing it Zoe, she commanded softly, till your panties are soaked with your come ...

- y-yes, Zoe breathed, her eyes fixed on the luscious nakedness of Jane's body

- ... keep doing it ... while you kiss my pussy

Despite the aching longing to squeeze his massive erection Patrick remained still and silent. Just as he had promised her, he watched but not disturb his wife's intimacy - his own sexual release would come only after Jane had finished with Zoe. As he watched Zoe open her mouth to kiss Jane's sweet sticky labia, to taste her glorious taste, he felt the same excitement and humiliation he had known the day before when seeing Helen pleasuring his wife - feelings of excitement and humiliation that had fuelled the incredible passion of their kitchen sex. Through the liberality of that passion he had cast off his natural inhibition and admitted to having previously fantasised about Jane making love with a woman. Jane, after a moment's silence, had reciprocated, confessing to a now irrepressible need to explore and fulfil her newly-revealed Sapphic needs. And so, with trust in each other they had lain awake long into the night building fantasies together of Jane making unashamedly flagrant lesbian love with each of the most beautiful women she knew, sometimes with Patrick watching, sometimes with him left frustrated at home, waiting agonizingly for her to return to describe, in the most intimate detail, the feel, taste and sexual power of her latest lover whilst he reclaimed her body for his own lustful needs.

Patrick had meant every sexy, dirty word of his pact with Jane, at the time. He may even, had the day passed differently, still felt the same way after the comfort of time to think. But he never got time for second thoughts. With only a couple of hours of Saturday morning gone Jane had effortlessly set up the tryst with Zoe, with the prospect of further adventures tomorrow with the Rector's wife and the local Headmistress. As he watched Zoe open her mouth to kiss and receive his wife's delicious pussy he felt powerless, completely without any control over the situation, a mere pawn in his wife's sexual games. Hmm, that is so nice Zoe, Jane moaned, her eyes already closed in expectation of ecstasy, her mind already closed to his presence. As the girl's lips and tongue began to explore her pussy Jane moaned softly, encouraging and praising her new lover tenderly. As their excitement began to rise both women became more dissolute - Jane caressing her naked breasts impiously while Zoe began to masturbate with increased urgency. Patrick watched the young girl closely for a moment, astounded by her willing wantonness. Excited beyond her wildest imaginings, she had forced both hands inside her tight panties, stretching them madly as her fingers danced like flickering flames around the blazing urgency of her clitoris and into the slippery inferno of her vagina. The wildness of the girl's masturbation was transfixing, compelling - Patrick consumed it with his eyes while absorbing every moaning confession of his wife's own shameless abandon.

- hmm, you're so good, Jane cooed, so good ... do you want me to come in your mouth baby? ... hmm, don't stop, oh that's good ... hmm, you're going to make me come Zoe, going to make me come so much ... oh yes ... lick me now baby, lick me hard while I come, oh that's good, hmm that's good ...

Jane could not help but forget herself as she climaxed. Forget that she was a world-admired academic, forget that she was a well-respected member of a small village community, forget that she was a much-loved wife being watched by her adoring husband. As she came she was none of those things. She was a vamp, a hedonist, a wild and liberated lesbian vamp who owed it to herself to exploit every opportunity to enjoy the pleasures of her lust. Coming wonderfully she pushed her pudenda deeper into Zoe's mouth, holding the girl's head tight against her as she let her orgasm burst and flow over the young girl's tongue. She was a vamp and Zoe would be her slavish tramp, willingly opening her mouth to accept her pussy whenever and wherever she asked. Hmm, she wanted the girl so, wanted to feel her and watch her and caress her and taste her come and make her come. Excited and wanton Jane eased herself away from Zoe's sweet young mouth and knelt once again between the girl's smooth thighs.

- that was lovely, Jane cooed

- thank you ... I ...

- yes?, Jane smiled indulgently

- ... I ... er ... I'd love to do it again

- would you now, Jane giggled, well, we'll have to see ..., she smiled while stroking her fingers slowly up the inside of the girl's widely parted thighs ... and if I said you could, what would do for me?

- anything, anything, Zoe cried, her eyes aflame with lustful desire

- would you let me ... touch your sweet pussy, Jane breathed, while sliding her fingertips delicately, stimulatingly across the wet front of the girl's panties

- uh-uh, Zoe gasped, aroused incomparably by her clitoris's first experience of any fingertip but her own

- first with my fingers ...

- oh yes

- then with my tongue, Jane whispered, leaning to kiss the girl's damp panties, hmm, oh Zoe, you're so wet ... and sweet ... are you always this wet?

- not always ..., the girl replied hesitantly

- but often?, Jane asked while easing the girl's panties down her thighs

12