Astronomy 05

Story Info
Husband joins lesbian wife.
3.7k words
4.32
47.1k
11
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Astronomy 5 - Syzygy

... conclusion to Astronomy 1 - Eclipsus; Astronomy 2 - Flagrante; Astronomy 3 - Delicto; and Astronomy 4 - Domine

*

Patrick looked up and smiled welcomingly as Julie breezed into his workshop. She looked good, indeed, he could not help but feel, she looked really rather scrumptious, temptingly so. Aside from her delightful cameo as a frighteningly seductive witch in the morality play she and her staff put on at the fete, he had never really seen her in Headmistress mode - even at the occasional dinner at the Rectory, or a village committee, she always seemed somehow dressed for duty: sensible skirts and jackets, hair pulled back, blouse done up, thighs and sexuality hidden. Yet, despite all that there was something mischievous and sexy about her. Maybe it was the sparkle in her eyes, maybe the natural rosy-flush in her apple-round cheeks, maybe the sultry huskiness in her voice, or maybe the trace of playfulness in her ready smile. Or maybe, Patrick had to accept, there was something in him that found curvaceous women a turn on.

- hello you, Julie smiled familiarly

- hello yourself, Patrick replied without moving from the bench where he was making the frame for a small lute

- er, Jane said I could 'come on down', she cooed, like a game-show host, she's, er ... Rosemary seems to need her for something, she added with a deliberate hint of innuendo that Patrick knew well enough to ignore

- you look ...

- ... cheap?

- what, no, I wasn't ... no, I might have said different, or I might have said relaxed, but actually I think I was going for happy

- oh, right, well, yeah, I guess so ... I mean, no more school for six weeks, it's a beautiful Sunday afternoon and, er ... yeah, I felt in the mood to wear this outfit I got in that cheap teen shop in Brighton ... nothing over a fiver ... well, save one thing which, Patrick, she said flintily, you ought not to be able to see

Patrick returned her playful wink of the eye and watched her as she wandered over to look at a couple of half finished guitars smiling inwardly at the contrast between Rosemary's apparent penchant for attending church underwear-free and Julie's equally feminine choice to spend, it would seem, more on her panties than her skirt. Then again, Julie's skirt was a very short and delightfully flared navy-blue polka dot thing which danced high around her athletically sculptured thighs, so a certain modesty was called for. With it she wore what seemed to be a tight white vest beneath a loose white shirt tied tightly into her waist to emphasise the outline of her voluptuous bosom and the dramatic curves of her hips and bottom. For the first time in his experience she wore her blond wavy hair loose, which suited her, tumbling down onto her shoulders in a chaos of curls and ringlets. Admiring her wonderfully shapely body with unashamed intensity Patrick guessed that, despite the weighty attractiveness of her breasts Julie had chosen not to waste her cash on an expensive bra ...

- well, you look very attractive Julie, Patrick smiled without a trace of embarrassment for such forwardness

- thank you, Julie smiled, perhaps just a little surprised and unnerved by his confident eye-contact and playful mood, er, well, she said seeking to reclaim control over the exchange, I was rather hoping that I might be able, she cooed coquettishly with a finger pressed lightly into the dimple in her chin, to, er, persuade you to help us get ready for this year's Christmas concert

- but, it's summer, Patrick smiled with mock incredulity

- I know that, Julie reciprocated with mock indulgence for his simplicity, but we can't plan until we know what instruments we'll have to play with

- and what have you got

- not much

- I see

Patrick looked at Julie in silence for a few moments. He didn't mean to, it was not in his nature to, but he could not stop himself wondering how good she must look in the nude, could not help wondering just how irresistible were her breasts, her nipples, her thighs, her buttocks, her sex, could not help imagining her as a gorgeous nude nereid by Rubens, could not help the stiffening of his penis inside his clean boxers and shorts.

For her part, Julie felt momentarily intimidated. She had dressed with every intention of teasing and flirting with Patrick - and indeed Jane, given the inference one of her teachers, Heather, had drawn from seeing her and Helen shopping on Friday - to get her own way. But now, she wondered whether she really would be able to control the situation. Control had always been very important to her, professionally and privately. The aura of order and command she seemed to have had landed her, at just 28, the job of Headmistress of one of the best schools in the county, against fierce competition. In her private life also she had always been very organized, nurturing with care a small circle of close friends. Though never promiscuous or needy, she had enjoyed a number of sexual partners of both sexes, exploiting the tenderness and fulfilment available while the relationship was hot and then ending it the moment the magic ran out. Since learning of Heather's suspicions and then meeting Jane in the village yesterday she had slowly obsessed on the idea that today, her thirtieth birthday, might be the day for a liaison dangerous and delicious. Now was no time for second thoughts, she chided herself. Maintaining their increasingly intimate eye-contact she wandered over to a high stool in front of Patrick's work bench and stepped up and onto it with graceful elegance, keeping her eyes locked on his while letting her skirt, which had billowed up as she sat down, slowly come to rest on her thighs. As his stoicism deserted him, as his eyes fell to catch the final glimpse of her fabulously sexy turquoise lace panties, she leaned forward to reveal plenty of her ample cleavage and cooed, so, what could I do to persuade you to help us out a little. She was momentarily confused to hear Patrick reply, well, without moving his lips.

- well, Jane sighed seductively over Julie's shoulder, maybe a little more thigh would help, eh Patrick

- maybe, Patrick smiled lecherously as his wife slid her palms lightly over Julie's hips and down her thighs before then dragging her fingertips back up to the hem of the short polka-dot skirt

- hmm, lovely thighs Julie, Jane breathed

- t-thanks, Julie stuttered, eh, Jane ... I was only ...

- teasing?, Jane whispered

- er, um, Julie muttered, her heart pounding furiously now as she watched Jane's fingers playing with the hem of her skirt

- teasing is OK, Jane whispered seductively, I mean, we all like to do be teased a little, don't we?

- I guess, Julie agreed while watching as Jane slowly, almost imperceptibly but nonetheless definitively, lifted the hem of her skirt from her thighs

- and of course, Jane continued, doing the teasing can be so-o exciting, can't it, she cooed while easing Julie's skirt up towards her hips

- y-yes, Julie agreed

- I suspect Patrick's excited, aren't you my darling

- wonderfully so, Patrick replied confidently, his eyes now devouring the sight of Julie's thick blond bush through the open weave of her lace panties

- and I feel a little excited myself, Jane admitted, how about you Julie?

- er, well, I guess, a little, Julie muttered while watching Patrick unashamedly staring at her sex

- would you like me to excite you a little more, Jane whispered, while teasing a finger up the crease of Julie's vulva

- hmm, Julie sighed involuntarily

- now then, Jane breathed sexily whilst gently pressing her fingertip against Julie's swelling clitoris, what were you hoping to persuade Patrick to do?

- ah, Julie panted weakly, I thought ... perhaps help us get a few new instruments, perhaps let us have a couple of old guitars or something ...

- I see, Jane replied pensively, as if weighting the pros and cons of something of mega significance, Patrick's guitars are normally very expensive, aren't they my darling

- they are, Patrick agreed, playing his straight-man part with simple efficiency while enjoying immensely such an up-close view of his wife's ability to seduce, so it would seem, any woman she chose

- so I think, Jane sighed to signal the enormity of Julie's aspiration, that quite a bit of persuasion will be needed, don't you?

- well, I suppose ...

- quite a bit of persuasion, Jane repeated while carefully laying the hem of Julie's skirt across her hips, leaving several inches of her sexy panties and expectant pussy on show for Patrick while she untied her shirt, hmm, Jane sighed lasciviously while drawing her hands up close beneath Julie's magnificent bosom caressed tightly by her white vest, you have the most beautiful breasts ...

- t-thank y-you, Julie stuttered appreciative of the compliment and Jane's gentle touch

- ... hmm, Jane cooed whilst unashamedly caressing Julie's fleshy bosom, quite delicious, I'd love to come over them

- y-you w-would, Julie replied with a mixture of surprise and uncertainty in her voice

- very much, Jane cooed while carefully easing Julie's shirt off her shoulders and down her arms, very much, she repeated while tossing the shirt onto an adjacent stool and returning her hands to the warm fleshy largeness of Julie's breasts, hmm, her nipples feel so good, she breathed to Patrick

- do they baby? Patrick asked

- hmm, very, Jane replied while hooking her fingers between Julie's smooth belly and her tight vest, and then calmly, slowly, inexorably easing it up, over her superb bosom, over her head and off

- hmm, lovely, Patrick smiled

- indeed, Jane cooed, her fingers now coiling around Julie's immense nipples, hmm, she sighed, maybe you'll persuade us yet ...

- maybe? Julie smiled uncertainly, still unable quite to grasp what was happening to her or indeed why she could not find it within herself to resist in any way Jane's flagrant exploitation of her body

- maybe, Jane repeated, feeling Julie's massive nipples narrow, tighten and harden with excitement, is that nice, she whispered

- yes, Julie admitted simply

- good, Jane sighed, it's very nice for me also ... hmm, you really do have fabulously gorgeous breasts ...

- thank you, Julie said for a third time, this time though without any ambiguity or insecurity, whatever else may happen she suddenly felt composed and excited by Jane's caresses

- hmm, hmm, Jane continued, oh Julie, if I had you to myself I'd smother your breasts with my kisses and my come all afternoon ...

- w-would you, Julie breathed, overwhelmed by Jane's generous sexuality

- ... with alacrity, Jane proclaimed theatrically, in fact, she added in a conspiratorial whisper charged with the pretence that only she and Julie could hear, as soon as Patrick leaves in the morning I shall roll back the covers, stroke my naked flesh, open my legs and masturbate while dreaming of you making my pussy come with your hard nipples ...

- oh my, Julie breathed

- unless you call round and demand to do it for real

- er, hmm

- do you masturbate Julie?

- er, yeah ... like all the time, Julie confessed

- how wonderful, Jane breathed, hmm, I'd love to watch you do it when dressed all in your Headmistress style - one minute all prim and proper, the next all sexy and dirty ... tell me Julie, does a very respectable Headmistress wear lace panties beneath her sensible skirts?

- sometimes

- only sometimes, Jane smiled, and other times?

- well, Julie breathed coquettishly, her eyes now fixed on Patrick for whom, she guessed, this little Q&A was being performed, sometimes, perhaps with a mid-length skirt I might wear boots and stockings

- and?

- and, er, nothing, Julie smiled

- how wonderful, Jane giggled, so why wear them today?

- skirt's too short

- really, Jane asked with mock incredulity, for what ...

- for, er ... not to

- hmm, Jane pondered, maybe ... or maybe see-through panties are sexier than no panties at all

- and you? Julie asked

- me, Jane smiled while taking hold of Julie's hand and sliding it gently up inside her lemon dress

- no panties, Julie smiled in discovery, hmm, you feel good, she sighed wistfully, so warm, so juicy, so good ... is that nice?

- delicious

- delicious indeed, Julie sighed, hmm, I'd love to make you come, feel you come, smell you come ...

- think about it, Jane whispered while dragging Julie's fingers from her pussy and pressing them firmly against the lacy mound of her own pudenda, think about it while you make yourself come for us, she sighed, let Patrick see how much you want me, how much you want to have me, how much you want to come to my bed when he's not there and make endless love with me ... would you like that Julie?

- oh yes, Julie sighed, easing her fingers inside her tight panties, in-between her slippery labia

- hmm, think about it Julie, Jane repeated, her hands once again caressing the warm softness of Julie's breasts and the huge potent glory of her dark and immense nipples, hmm, she sighed, imagine stealing into the house the second Patrick leaves, rushing up the stairs to find me lying on the bed naked, my wet pussy waiting for you ...

- oh yes, Julie moaned, her fingers dancing salaciously inside her panties, her eyes fixed on Patrick watching her, enjoying her, imagining her and his wife making each other come

- ... waiting for your touch, your tongue, your nipples ... please, please, I beg as you hurry out of your clothes, I need you Julie, I need you ... completely nude now, you lie with me, your soft warm skin against mine, your thighs coiled around mine, your beautiful breasts enveloping mine, your hot pussy against mine ... hmm, imagine rubbing my pussy with yours Julie, imagine our labia kissing, our juices mixing, our lusts combining as we feel ourselves coming hard against each other ...

- yes, yes, oh yes, Julie moaned, her fingers now a delirious whirl inside her panties, twisting her swollen clitoris, stretching the delicate lace to ripping point in their desperate desire to slide inside her, to open her before she floods and trembles and contracts in orgasm ... oh my, Jane, you are so sexy, oh my I'm coming so much ... hmm, yes, yes, yes ...

Jane continued to caress and massage Julie's impressive bosom. Looking down over the young woman's shoulders, with her hands cupped beneath her gorgeous melon-huge breasts, Jane could feel Julie's heart pounding as she recovered from her orgasm. As Jane caressed she obsessed - drinking in every soft inch of creamy flesh with her eyes, infatuated with an intensity could never have imagined a few days previously. Unable and unwilling to repress the desire to kiss and taste Julie's engorged nipples Jane eased her right hand from beneath the young woman's heavy right breast, slipped around the stool and, capturing Julie's left breast between both hands brought the grape-dark berry towards her mouth, lower her mouth onto the luscious fruit. As she sucked she felt Julie's breathing quicken again, saw her fingers grow agitated once more inside her panties.

- oh my, Jane sighed lifting her mouth from Julie's immense mauve nipple and looking across to Patrick, isn't she gorgeous

- utterly, Patrick smiled

- quick, come here lover, Jane commanded

As Patrick slid out from behind his workbench the enormity of his erection was achingly visible inside his shorts. Oh my, Jane smiled while leaning across Julie to take hold of her husband and pull him closer to them both. With lustful desire she hurriedly unbuttoned his shorts and pushed them down his thighs. Hmm, Julie sighed seeing the strength of Patrick's arousal pressing against a clear damp circle in his lilac boxers. As he stepped out of his shorts Jane tugged at the waistband of his boxers, pushing them down onto his hips, help me baby, she sighed fearing she'd hurt him trying to drag the shorts over his erection. As Patrick slipped his boxers over his hips Julie sighed salaciously.

- oh my ... you are one lucky girl, Julie smiled while devouring Patrick's nine inch erection with her eyes

- I am, Jane smiled adoringly while leaning forward to lick the sticky end of Patrick's solid penis ... indeed, I am, she repeated before offering Julie a taste of Patrick's sperm from the tip of her tongue ... what more could a girl want than a husband with a cock to die for ...

- er, Julie sighed uncertainly

- ... and a friend with the most wonderful breasts on earth to share it with

- r-really, Julie smiled

- really ... ish, Jane smiled enigmatically while sliding her left hand down the young woman's belly to the waistband of her panties ... hmm, oh Julie, I would love ...

- y-yes, Julie sighed expectantly

- ... I would love, Jane repeated while sliding her fingers inside Julie's panties, beneath the young woman's hand, towards her orgasm-wet pussy, I would so love for you to let me ...

- y-yes, anything, Julie moaned excitedly

- ... would so love for you to take off your panties ... and let me ...

- oh yes, Julie cried, ripping her lace panties from her body and opening her legs rudely wide

- ... oh baby, you are so, hmm, d'you want me to fuck you?

- hmm, oh my, yes

- fuck your hot wet pussy while I make Patrick come in my mouth?

- oh Jane yes, Julie moaned, oh you are fantastic, so lovely ...hmm, she moaned as Jane's fingers entered her, oh that is so nice, I have never felt so good ...

- me neither, Jane sighed opening her mouth to accept Patrick's waiting erection

Patrick felt Jane's mouth slide down his huge penis, taking him in deeper than she had ever done before. Her excitement and lustfulness was infectious. Julie was quite clearly in a state of the most heightened arousal. She seemed to come within seconds of Jane entering her but far from relaxing with climactic contentment she had become more demanding, more rampant, more wanton, using her hands to pull her thighs wider apart and demanding that Jane reward her with a third finger. Jane for her part was working his penis with a skilful delight that was quite heavenly, variously licking, sucking and massaging his penis with her mouth, holding him on the brink of a climax for what he hoped would be eternity. As he watched and listened to Julie getting more and more excited, more and more demanding, he could sense the reciprocity in Jane's body. As she acceded to Julie's desperate demand for a fourth finger she moaned lustfully while sucking harder, more urgently on his rigid penis. Never had he fingered Jane so completely and never, he was sure, had she ever done it to herself. But, the lustful urgency with which she was now quite forcefully, passionately, intensely finger-fucking Julie's wet, wanton and open pussy attested to plenty of past fantasising. Oh my, yes, yes, Julie cried, her body now vibrating visibly through the most powerful of orgasms, oh I love you both, she moaned, I'm yours however you want, yours to fuck and come over whenever you want. Patrick could hold back no more. His penis exploded into his wife's mouth, filling her with a torrent of hot creamy sperm.

Gagging, Jane opened her mouth to let Patrick's cascade of come pour down over Julie's gorgeous waiting bosom. Oh yes, the young woman moaned appreciatively as she felt Patrick's hot cream slithering down between her breasts, traces already coiling around her nipples before dropping onto her smooth belly. Oh yes, come all over me, she cried delightedly, I want you to come all over me, she repeated while caressing her now sticky breasts with her hands.

- oh baby, Jane smiled at her husband, you came so much, so much ...

- it was wonderful, Julie offered

- ... wonderfully wonderful, Jane smiled, as were you Julie, your pussy is the just sexiest thing any woman could long for

12