Asymmetry Ch. 02

Story Info
Carla takes the walk upstairs...
4.5k words
4.73
22.2k
27

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: Thank you to everyone who read the first chapter. Again, a thank you to Mike who gave me a huge amount of help in editing this chapter. I hope you enjoy the second chapter.

*****

The walk upstairs seemed to take an age. With every step, my knees trembled more and more, until I could barely stand. At the top of the stairs, we reached a large wooden door.

"Well, here we are," said Conrad. "This room is available to everyone for the duration of the party."

He pushed the door open with a confidence that eluded me. I felt so short sighted for allowing my urges to get the better of me. With great difficulty, I followed him into the room.

"It looks like you're in for a treat." He turned to face me. "Someone else has beaten us here."

I was unsure what he meant at first. When I realised though, it's fair to say my heart skipped more than a few beats. The doorway led us into a large, light coloured bedroom, as lavishly decorated as the rest of the house. We entered the room from behind a large four poster bed, and when I saw who knelt on top of it, I almost pinched myself to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

Suzanne!

There was no mistaking the pert frame of my best friend. I'd never seen her quite as she was now, though. Her wrists bound behind her in an intricate rope bondage that also wrapped tightly around her breasts, a leather cuff around each ankle attached to a bar keeping her legs open, she knelt naked, upright on the bed. Ropes emanating from her wrists were attached to the frame of the four poster bed to hold her upright.

Even from behind, I saw her torso rising up and down with every breath. Imagining the anticipation winding its way through her body was impossible.

In front of her, the same dark haired woman I'd seen her conversing with earlier strutted up and down. Her hazel eyes beamed as she took in the beauty of her prize. Her tight, dark dress revealed every curve of her succulent body, and was a perfect contrast to her olive skin. The dress was so short that her stocking tops were just visible below its hem. She gave a knowing smile to Conrad as we entered, but otherwise gave no hint of our presence to Suzanne.

"Such a pretty girl," she said in a voice laced with eastern European undertones, brushing her hand up and down Suzanne's side. Several ominous objects lay on the bed. "I bet you don't know what these feel like, do you?"

Suzanne giggled nervously as she looked down at the items in front of her. "I have no idea," she stuttered.

"I bet it makes you nervous, the thought of what they might do to you." She ran her finger tips over Suzanne's quivering stomach.

"I must admit I am feeling nervous now."

"I can tell. You're shaking like a leaf. You wanted this though, didn't You? To be tied up?"

"I did."

"And your safe word, you remember it in case things get too much, don't you?"

"I do. It's 'red'."

"Then you have nothing to worry about. Besides, I have something here that will make you even more nervous."

The woman turned and picked up a dark satin blindfold. Suzanne fidgeted as it was fastened over her eyes.

Conrad pressed his lips to my ear. "That's Natalia," he muttered. "It seems she's taken quite a liking to your friend."

Suzanne shuddered as Natalia rubbed her hands all over my best friend's abdomen. I'd known her for years, yet I'd never had any inkling of Suzanne's attraction to the same sex. Now, being voyeur to her surrendering to another woman so easily, I felt like I'd teleported to a parallel universe.

"Such a ravishing body," Natalia rolled every R sound gloriously as she dabbed her fingers into Suzanne's smooth box. "And it's all mine, all tied up for me. How does that make you feel? Knowing that you're completely at my mercy?"

Suzanne tried to reply, but choked on her words.

"Actually, you don't need to answer that," Natalia went on. "I can feel exactly how excited you are." She lifted her fingers towards Suzanne's mouth and smiled as her captive devoured her own juices.

"We should take a seat to enjoy the show," Conrad whispered, motioning towards a sofa situated on the other side of the room. Without waiting for a response, he took my hand and led me towards it, wrapping his arm around me as he sat down next to me.

From this vantage point, I saw Natalia in her element; the way she strutted up and down in front of Suzanne oozed class and elegance. Coupled with her eastern European accent, she came across like a wickedly evil Bond villain. The more I watched her, the more I found myself caught in her web of seduction.

"Now, the items I set out in front of you, can you remember them?" she asked her blindfolded prisoner.

"I think ... a riding crop and a flogger?"

"Very good, and I want you to feel both tonight. I want you to have all your curiosities satisfied. I want you to know why I enjoy this so much."

Suzanne's bottom lip trembled. "Really... I don't know if I'm ready for this."

"Of course you are. You never know, it might not be as bad as you think." Natalia moved her face so close to Suzanne's that she probably sensed her presence by the scent of her expensive perfume. "Now turn towards me."

Suzanne did as instructed. As she turned her face, her lips almost collided with Natalia's. However, as she was about to pull away, Natalia wrapped her hands round the back of her head and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. At first she lingered a little, sucking and nibbling at Suzanne's bottom lip. Gradually, her probing became more insistent, her tongue twirling and dancing as it explored her captive's mouth.

"Well, you completed the first step," Natalia said, breaking the kiss. "Obedience. If you put your trust in me, we can have a night you won't forget in a hurry."

"Well, I suppose I don't have a choice at this stage."

"Of course you have a choice. You have your safe word. We both know how much you want this, though." She paused for effect. "Now I think it's about time you found out what the flogger feels like."

Watching Natalia run her slender fingers through the flogger's leather strands had my heart thumping against my ribcage. That it was about to be used on my best friend made the whole situation seem so much more tangible. I pictured myself in her shoes, and the very idea slickened my panties more by the second.

Conrad squeezed my shoulder. "Now you can see exactly what it would be like to completely surrender yourself to someone."

With a flick of her wrist, Natalia swung the flogger through the air. The swishing noise reminded me of a plane's propeller slowly rotating. There was no aggression in her movements, yet Suzanne quickly grew restless. Her stomach heaved up and down each time she felt the sudden rush of cool air as the flogger whizzed past her lower abdomen.

"I can tell you've done this before," she gasped.

"Once or twice." A huge smile spread across Natalia's face.

I felt completely engrossed; Natalia's confidence was like nothing I'd seen before. Every move she made appeared perfectly scripted, and brought Suzanne deeper and deeper under her spell. The flogger had not made any contact with her body yet, but she had to be desperate to feel its touch.

After swinging the toy closer and closer to Suzanne's body, Natalia finally allowed the very tips of the flogger's tails to flick against the side of her stomach. Even though she must have expected it, Suzanne let out a delicate yelp.

"You never know, you might enjoy this more than you think," Natalia teased.

The timing of her swings remained consistent. However, with each blow, the harshness of her strikes increased slightly. Each time she made sure a little more of the flogger's tails encroached onto Suzanne's stomach. She was in complete control, and soon the whole of each leather strand crashed into her abdomen.

"Now I can tell you've definitely done this before," Suzanne breathed through gritted teeth.

With each impact, her body jumped against its bonds, as if it had been hit by a sudden surge of energy. The air wasn't filled with any piercing screams, though, all due to the precision with which Natalia wielded the flogger. I was amazed how every flick of her wrist landed with pinpoint accuracy and force.

"See, I knew you'd enjoy it more than you expected," Natalia put the flogger down and began to rub her hands all over Suzanne's stomach where the toy had done its work. "That's the nice thing about the flogger," she smiled as Suzanne took a sharp intake of breath. "It warms the air and brings blood to the surface of the skin, and makes your stomach this beautiful shade of red."

Suzanne emitted a small moan as Natalia moved her hand towards her smouldering pussy and teased her clit. "Just as I thought," she smiled, "getting wetter by the second."

She picked up the flogger again. This time though, she held it vertically and brought it down on Suzanne's pussy with a far more gentle force. Each blow caressed the skin rather than hitting it. Suzanne's gasps of surprise at each blow turned to the whimpering of someone being brought closer and closer to a state of elation.

"Never thought it could be this pleasurable, did you?" The glint in Natalia's eye showed how much delight she took in Suzanne's continual moans.

"You're right, I never thought it would feel this good."

"Well, remember what I said before, about the flogger bringing blood to the surface of the skin?"

Suzanne screeched as Natalia landed a single blow much harder than any of her previous ones just above her clit. "Sort of."

"Well, that makes everything so much more sensitive," Natalia put the flogger down again. This time she rubbed Suzanne's pussy with much more authority before putting her mouth to her ear. "And you don't need to tell me how much you're enjoying that." Her lips tickled Suzanne's ear lobe as she spoke. "Your body gives that away far too easily."

I'd never seen anything like it before. The way my best friend's body reacted to Natalia's every move made me wild with lust. My panties were completely saturated.

"You know, there's one toy that I didn't show you earlier." Suzanne's head started to loll backwards as Natalia's assault on her pussy continued. "Would you like to feel it?"

"Yes," between her grunts and groans Suzanne struggled to answer.

"Even though you have no idea what I have in store for you? It could bring the most immense pleasure, or the most intolerable pain."

"Yes."

"Very well, then." She enveloped Suzanne's mouth in another long, soul-searching kiss before moving off to the side of the room.

The pause in proceedings allowed me to take in the full view of my bound friend. Even though the attention to her body temporarily ceased, Suzanne trembled as if every inch of her body ached to be touched. The shine of moisture around her pussy was unmistakable.

"Imagine what it must be like with that blindfold on. All of her senses will be heightened," Conrad murmured as he kneaded my knee. His hand crept up my thigh, only stopping when it met the edge of my panties. "Wow, it seems you've been enjoying yourself tonight, Miss James."

I couldn't deny it. As Natalia sauntered back towards the bed, I offered no resistance as Conrad's fingers teased my inner thigh.

"Time for you to find out what I've got in store for you." Natalia said with a mischievous grin on her face. I recognized the vibrator in her hand immediately. I'd never owned such a toy, but had fantasised about one for many years. It was sleek, purple, and approximately six inches in length. Natalia twisted the bottom of the toy, and the room was filled by a faint humming noise.

With deft movements, she pressed the tip of the vibrator against Suzanne's clit for a split second.

Suzanne's body jolted as if she'd been subjected to a powerful electric shock. "Holy shit!" she screamed as she rocked against her restraints.

"It seems you like that," Natalia said, raking her nails along Suzanne's behind. Without warning she pushed the vibe back down on Suzanne's clit.

"It's fucking amazing!" Suzanne's cheeks clenched in a picture of utter concentration, as she evidently struggled to form a coherent sentence.

"Good," Natalia pulled away again. "But a good submissive must learn that such rewards are rarely given out so easily. You must learn to beg properly if you want to receive such pleasure on a regular basis."

Suzanne's chest rocked up and down. "Please let me feel it again. I'm so close to coming right now."

Natalia smiled. "Nice try, but you are forgetting something," she squeezed Suzanne's bottom hard. "As a submissive, what is the correct way to address your dominant?"

"Please, Mistress; please let me feel your vibrator again."

"Much better," Natalia planted a kiss on her forehead. "All pets must be trained, even ones as beautiful as you. It seems you are a quick learner though."

Natalia rammed the vibrator down much harder on Suzanne's pussy this time. Although her bonds held, her body convulsed as if it had been taken over by some outer force. Soon her deep, hungry breaths evolved into desperate pants.

"Remember what I said though," Natalia spoke as she pulled the toy away again, "You have no idea whether what I have in store will bring pleasure or pain. Well, it turns out it was both."

Natalia pushed the vibrator back down on Suzanne's pussy. My friend's raucous moans started again. She had no idea Natalia picked up the riding crop with her free hand.

"I think you'll find the two combined to be quite an intoxicating mix," she traced the crop in circles all over Suzanne's body, before holding it menacingly above her bottom.

In normal circumstances, I would've shouted to warn my friend. However, the tension in the air dried my throat to the point I was beyond words. Besides, I couldn't deny the strong appeal of seeing how the crop affected Suzanne.

When Natalia brought the first blow down, it clearly wasn't full strength, but still carried enough force to send a shockwave down Suzanne's spine. Her cry was more from surprise than from any great suffering.

"See what I mean?" Natalia planted the crop against her buttocks again. "Sometimes a little bit of pain really alerts the senses."

Suzanne was beyond words. Her breathing turned into a series of high pitched squeals as the vibrator continued to send incredible sensations through her pussy and beyond. The riding crop put her whole body on edge. She had no idea from what angle the next blow would come.

"I want to push you, really test your limits," Natalia said. "I think you can take a lot more pain than you imagine, but you must remember your safe word. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," Suzanne grunted between sharp inhalations.

"Good girl. If the vibrator takes you over the edge, you have my permission to climax at any point."

Natalia moved the crop down to Suzanne's feet and began to caress them with its tip. "Such pretty feet," she cooed. "Let's see how much they enjoy the taste of my crop, though."

She tapped gently, moving from one heel to the other, determining Suzanne's tolerance. She grinned as Suzanne shook against her restraints with each blow. "The bottoms of your feet are super sensitive," she said. "I don't need to hit them hard to make you feel it."

She took her time, rubbing the balls of Suzanne's feet as my friend's moans became more and more pronounced. "You must be close to an orgasm now."

"I am... I don't think I can last much longer," Suzanne panted. Her body now shook with as much force as the vibrator jammed against her clit.

"Try and hold it in for as long as possible. Your climax will be so much stronger." With a quick, decisive flick of her wrist, Natalia brought the crop down hard on Suzanne's heel.

The glorious swishing sound as the crop travelled through the air told me this blow really stung. The cry from Suzanne's mouth left no doubt. I felt sure that if she hadn't been tied down she would've involuntarily thrown herself off the bed. However, she barely had more than a second to compose herself before Natalia slammed the crop down on the other foot.

"Such a brave girl," Natalia said as she rubbed the crop over Suzanne's ass. "See? I told you, you are much stronger than you thought. Can you see now that overcoming pain is all about mental strength?"

"I can." Suzanne's reply was barely audible as her moans became more and more boisterous.

"That's it," Natalia said, slapping Suzanne's bum with the crop. "Climax for your Mistress."

Suzanne's moaned louder and louder. Her head rocked back and her knees sunk into the bed as her body primed itself for release. "Oh my god!" she screamed, her orgasm only seconds away.

All the while, Natalia had a devilish grin on her face. I felt the gears in her mind churning. Milliseconds before Suzanne would've climaxed, she moved the vibrator away!

Suzanne was a quivering wreck. Only her bonds stopped her collapsing in a heap on the bed. She thrust her hips forward, convinced the vibrator waited just inches in front of her.

"You didn't think I'd let you have it that easily, did you? Why should a submissive get to orgasm before her mistress?" Natalia removed the spreader bar that held Suzanne's ankles in place, then detached the ropes holding her upright on the four poster bed.

I was so aroused! I wanted nothing more than to rip the vibrator from Natalia and jam it against my own mound. I felt powerless to resist as Conrad's fingers intruded further into my panties, until the nub of his finger circled my saturated clit. I wriggled in my seat, like a child being tickled, and my silence broke as I let out the softest of moans.

"Just think," he muttered, "It won't be long until it's you begging for release. All your fantasies are about to come true."

Natalia helped Suzanne down from the bed, still blindfolded with her arms behind her. "Such a good girl," she helped her into a kneeling position on the floor. "However, to earn your orgasm you have to really please your mistress."

She hiked her dress up past her hips to reveal a crotch devoid of any underwear. Her pussy was immaculate, completely hairless and already shiny with juices. "Can you smell how wet I am?" She placed her hands on the back of Suzanne's head and guided her face towards her mound.

As Suzanne's nose prodded against Natalia's box, she reacted instinctively. She stuck out her tongue and gave a delicate lick along her outer lips.

Natalia closed her eyes and let out a long sigh. "That feels amazing, dear," she groaned. "Don't stop there."

I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. Not only was Suzanne licking pussy, she was doing it like a pro. Encouraged by Natalia's louder moans, Suzanne grew in confidence, sliding her tongue along each pussy lip before teasing her clit. Soon, her face was awash with Natalia's juices.

"Have you ever done this before?" asked Natalia, struggling to stay coherent.

"Never."

Natalia let out a long, rapturous moan as Suzanne slurped away. "God, you do it so well for a first timer."

I whimpered as Conrad slipped a finger inside my pussy. After so much teasing, I welcomed finally feeling something inside me. "Better stay quiet, Miss James," he whispered as he darted his finger in and out of me. "I don't want this show to end any time soon, and I don't think you do either."

Luckily, Natalia's cries of elation far surpassed my own. Suzanne lapped away at her pussy like a thirsty cat at its water bowl, her unbridled enthusiasm sending Natalia closer and closer to the edge.

"Fucking hell, you're going to make me come!" she screamed as she pulled Suzanne's face into her mound, barely giving her the opportunity to breathe.

With no choice but to comply, Suzanne smothered Natalia's pussy with her mouth, sucking on her lips and sliding her tongue in and out of her soaked slit. Soon Natalia's grip on her head loosened. Her lower jaw dropped down and her neck rocked back as she screamed out in ecstasy. "Oh yes! Such a good girl!"

12