At 4pm Her Husband Returns

Story Info
A sequel to At 3pm her kids get home.
8.9k words
4.17
80.1k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
295 Followers

WARNING: If subjects containing non-consensual sex and violence offend you then please do not read this story. This story is a fantasy and therefore a piece of fiction. In no way does the author condone such behavior in real life but the author does welcome feedback.


Sally stood at the door, engrossed in kissing her husband over and over again. Her hand was on the back of his head, pushing his face gently into hers. He lowered his hands and went to untie the cord of her dressing gown.

"No, no, no," she said breathlessly, pulling away, and laughing, "or you will never get to work."

He smiled and shrugged. "See you at 4am!" He said.

As he stepped out the door, he mouthed the words, "I love you," before turning and walking towards the car. In the distance the church clock chimed the "quarter to". It was eight forty-five, dark, and getting a little chilly. Sally pulled her robe tightly around her, her body still tingling from their quick shower together, fitted in between getting their daughter off to sleep and her husband's departure for his night shift.

Sally's husband's car flashed its lights twice to acknowledge him unlocking it as he walked towards it. It was only when he was sat in the car with the engine running that he looked back to the front door. He was disappointed to see that the front door was now closed, that was unlike Sally not to wave him off, but it was cold and she was freshly showered. So he thought no more about it. Putting the car into gear he reversed backwards, his headlights shining right at the closed front door. He smiled thinking about the wonderful sex he and Sally had just had. He hoped she was thinking about their love making as well, and wondered if she would have energy for more when he returned in the early hours of the morning.

Inside the house Sally wasn't thinking amorous thoughts and she hadn't even registered the bright light shining through the frosted glass. In fact her whole focus was on the man standing in front of her. He was smiling, telling her to be very quiet, as he gently stroked her face, with the barrel of the gun he was holding. He had appeared from behind her, literally as her husband was walking to the car and had grabbed her. She had to watch, wide-eyed with fear, as with his hand over her mouth he calmly closed the front door. Once it was shut he had let her go, but the appearance of the gun had stopped any thought of fight or protest.

"Your gown," he said waving his gun up and down, "take it off," and with one hand he loosened the cord. When Sally did not move he continued. "Remember your daughter is sleeping upstairs and we really wouldn't want anything to disturb her rest would we? Now do as you are told and take off your gown, I want to see all of my prize."

He pushed the barrel a little harder into her cheek and looked at her quizzically. The two of them stood silent, staring at each other, without moving. To Sally the few seconds that passed seemed like hours.

She finally found her voice. "If you put the gun away, I will do as you ask," her voice shaking as she spoke, "if you don't hurt us."

"Ok," he said and he slipped the gun into the back of his trousers, "just remember it will always be close at hand." Sally slowly open her gown and did not resist as he pulled it off her completely and dropped it to the ground. He admired the curvy full-breasted woman with a smile. She was wearing a very sexy white bra and knickers set. Her breasts nestling beautifully in the low cut cups. Her legs set off nicely by the high-legged knickers.

"Beautiful," he said, "everything I imagined you would be. So very fuckable." And he put his forefinger under her chin and lifted her head. Their eyes met, although she did not hold his gaze.

"Now I want you to kiss me, properly, like you just kissed your husband," he said. Sally hesitated, but co-operated as he lowered his head and they shared a quick gulping kiss. He held her tightly and made her kiss him again, longer this time and then a third even longer kiss. He loved the feel of her wet lips against his.

"That's right. See if you do as you are told I will be nice," he said, "turn around for me," and he made her turn to face the front door. He slapped her ass and then kissed her shoulder.

"Closer," he said, putting a firm arm around her neck and pulling her into him. "I love the touch of your skin, so sexy. Hmmmm you smell amazing." He nuzzled her neck making her arch her head away from him.

The door was now bathed in the red light from the rear lights of her husband's car as he had now turned around and was pulling out of the drive. Finally the door went dark meaning he had pulled out into the main road.

"That's hubby off to work then. Bye bye husband," the man whispered in Sally's ear. "See you at 4am when you return. I'll be waiting for you, but only if I have been a good girl." He kissed her shoulder again. His finger gently stroked the top of her breasts, before he ran a finger into the valley between them. He loved the feeling of the tight, leathery skin held taught by her bra. God he wanted her. He had waited so long for this moment, he felt giddy with excitement.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the lounge. She gasped at the sudden movement, resisted at first and then reluctantly allowed herself to be led.

As they walked out of the hall he noticed her mobile phone on the sideboard. He picked it up, studied it briefly and then dropped it into the nearby vase of flowers. The phone sank into the water with a plop.

"No disturbance's tonight. Just you and me getting to know each other," he said. She watched the phone nestling at the bottom of the vase, the sense of helplessness growing inside her, before turning to follow where she was being led.

In the lounge he put his hands on her waist and pulled her towards him and kissed her, his hand sliding around to her bottom so she could not pull away. Looking down at her breasts he slid his hands up to them, lifting them, before making her turn slightly to the side. His hand stroked her stomach and the top of her right leg. Finally his hand went up to her neck and holding her gently he kissed her again. He kissed her over and over again, a hand resting on her side.

She pulled away.

"What do you want?" she said. "I can't do this. You want money? I'll give you everything I have. Please take what you want and just go. I won't tell anyone if you just go."

"Sally, Sally, sweet Sally," he replied. "I have waited so long for this moment. I am not just going to go. You will do what ever I want or when your husband returns at 4. Well, lets just say he won't like what he finds. Remember your daughter is here too. Now shut up, come here and undo my shirt." He said and he grabbed her arm to pull her back to him. She resisted.

"No," she said.

"Sally come here or I might have to go upstairs," he said and as he spoke she relented and allowed herself to be pulled towards him. "Undo it. Nice and slow, button by button."

She staggered, regained her balance and began to fumble with his shirt buttons. Eventually her shaking fingers managed to undo a button, then another.

"Slowly," he told her, as he ran his hands all over her body.

"Now take it off completely," he said and Sally immediately pulled it off his shoulders and down his arms. The shirt got stuck halfway down his right arm, so he pulled it off for her and dropped it to the floor. He pulled her to him.

"That's right, come here. Now put your hands on my chest," he said. He grabbed Sally's hands, kissed them gently, and placed them on the top of his muscular chest and they kissed some more. As her hands dropped back to her sides, his hands once again wandered over her body, before finally holding her ass squeezing it between his fingers.

"I am going to fuck you Sally, he said, "First we will slowly undress each other, then a nice, long, slow fuck before husband gets home. Do it right and when hubby returns from work I will be long gone. Do you understand?"

She slowly nodded.

"Good, now turn around again," and with his hand guiding her Sally slowly turned so she had his back to him. He kissed her on the shoulder and began to pull at her bra straps.

"You're him aren't you?" She said so quietly he didn't catch what she said.

"What?" he said. "What was that you said?"

"You're him aren't you?" she said speaking a bit louder this time.

"Him?" he said.

"The bastard that attacked Rachel. She said you were coming for me and I didn't listen." She wailed. "Oh why didn't I listen?"

"Oh she told you about my little visit, did she?" He replied laughing and he turned her back round to face him as he sat down on the sofa.

"Wow that's a surprise. That was such a great afternoon. What ever she told you Rachel loved being fucked by me." He paused looking thoughtful. "You know Sally I'd convinced myself she hadn't told anyone." He shook his head before looking straight at her.

"Maybe though that's for the best, after all you know a little bit about me," he said deliberating over each word. "Firstly you know I have hunted you too long to just give up and more importantly that if you behave I will go and leave you in one piece. That's right isn't it? You know I keep my word."

"Yes, I suppose so," she said very quietly.

"And I know from watching you that you are one incredible lay. Rachel was good, if reluctant, but you really get off on being fucked don't you?" He said smiling. "No holding back with you. Is there?"

He savoured the moment as her face changed, the embarrassment showing, as the full meaning of his words hit her.

"Were you here earlier? Did you? Did you watch us earlier?" she said in a whisper.

He began to laugh, "Maybe I should lie to you, but it's always better to be honest, so yes sweetheart, I watched you screwing your husband in the shower. What did you say to him, oh yes you needed a quickie. Fucking brilliant. I loved it when you told him how much you loved sucking his cock and how you wanted him to come in your mouth. I heard it all and have been so excited since. Lets face it Sally I will know if you fuck and suck me properly, won't I."

"Oh god, please no," she said.

"Won't I?" he repeated.

"Yes," she said very quietly.

"And you know what will happen if you don't do it right," he said.

She slowly nodded.

"You put on quite a show. Now its show time just for me, turn back around," he ordered, making a circular motion with his hand and standing back up. She slowly turned, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath as she did. He ran his hand up the top part of her legs and then placed both hands on her shoulders.

"I love kissing you just here," he said and he kissed her on her right shoulder. Sally turned her heard slightly to look, but said nothing.

"Keep your hands by your side," he said. "Just let me do what I want."

He pulled her bra straps off her shoulders pulling them down so her breasts popped out from the cups of her bra. He kissed her on her cheek as bared her tits. Her bra was now around her midriff. His hands cupped her breasts, kneading the soft flesh between his hands, as Sally stood limply, forcing her hands to stay at her sides and not resist him. He repeated a circular motion of lifting and pushing together her breasts as he moved to the other shoulder, kissing it gently on the top. The circular motion of caressing her breasts continuing as he began to kiss her on the neck.

"Touch my cock. Put your hands behind your back and touch my cock," he said, before adding, "I love your tits." Sally did not respond.

"Sally, do what I say, find my dick and rub it," he ordered crossly, and her hands slowly moved behind her back, finding the bulge in his trousers she began to stroke his cock through his trousers. Sally realised he was already hard. He bounced her tits up and down in his hands as she stroked him.

"That's right,' he said. "Now keep working that cock I need to go downstairs too."

He put his right hand between her legs.

"Open your fucking legs a bit," he snarled. And he smiled to himself as Sally slowly widened her legs letting his hand slide between them.

He gently stroked her pussy through the material of her knickers using just his index finger.

The shock of being touched so intimately, but so gently, meant Sally froze, but it was only a moment before he told her off.

"Keep rubbing my cock," he barked. "I didn't tell you to stop." She resumed rubbing at the now much larger bulge in his trousers as he began to stroke her harder. They stood for some while, one of his hands working Sally's breast, whilst the other stroked her pussy, with Sally's hands rubbing his cock. All the time he was kissing her shoulders, neck and cheek.

"Do you like being taken by force? I think you do. I think you like being my little fuck toy don't you?" He said in her ear.

"It shows huh?" said Sally slowly, but then with more confidence she continued, "but if you really wish to turn me on, then let me suck your cock," she added.

"What?" he replied in a surprised tone.

"I want your cock, in my mouth," she repeated calmly as though asking for the time. He couldn't help but love that's she was turned on.

"Let me take off your trousers and show you how well I suck cock. You feel so big and so hard. I just want it." Whilst speaking she had turned to the side to look back at him. When he did nothing to stop her she took both his hands in hers and turned properly to face him, staring deeply into his eyes.

"You have made me so wet, so horny," she said. "I am not like Rachel. I won't pretend I don't like it. I love sucking cock. Please I want your cock in my mouth."

He made no reply and did not move. So she kissed him passionately on the lips and dropped to her knees, rubbing at the bulge in his trousers as she did.

"It feels so big, between my fingers," she said, "I want to taste it."

"No, let me," she said as he went to remove his trousers for her. Sally pushed his hands out of the way. "Like you said hands at your side." She fixed him with a huge warm smile before turning her attention to the trousers. She pulled them slowly down his legs. His cock standing up to attention, as she also pulled off his underwear.

"Wow, what a great big cock," she said, running her finger down it length. "A girl could definitely have a good time with this. Rachel told me you had a big one. I bet it will feel great throbbing away in my mouth."

"But first lets get you ready. Step out please," she said and she pulled off his trousers and boxer shorts. To his surprise she stood up again, slowly folding them in front of him as she did.

He seemed to groan with impatience, he was in fact aching for Sally to touch him. Noticing his frustration she gave him a warm smile and whispered, "just be patient, it will be worth it I promise."

She turned her back to him as though she was going to place his clothes on the side, but suddenly she dropped both his trousers and his boxers and turned quickly back towards him.

"Now, you fucking sick bastard you are not going to hurt anyone ever again." She snarled. "You move one fucking inch and I will blow your brains out."

To his horror she had pulled the gun out from his trousers and was now pointing it at him.

He sarcastically clapped. "Very good Sally," he replied. "Your sure fooled me. A point to you."

"Hands up," she ordered.

Slowly both of his hands went up into the air.

"And shut the fuck up," she said.

Sally waived the gun at his groin. He was painfully aware his erection was fading fast.

"What's up lover?" She said. "Lost your enthusiasm, now I am in control. You love being in control don't you? Well it's going to be a long time before you get to control anyone again. Now pick up the phone over there and call the police. Now!"

"Sally I can't." He immediately replied. "You see I cut the phone wires when I broke in and you saw me trash your mobile phone." He shrugged and looked down to the ground. "Sorry," he said meekly.

Sally remembered her husband saying the phone wasn't working as he got into the shower with her. Unsurprisingly with the events that had followed, good and bad, she had forgotten. It was then that her nakedness crossed her mind. She slowly backed into the hall, her eyes on her assailant the whole time. She picked up a tee shirt from a chair and put it on, then quickly removed her bra before knelling to grab her dressing gown, so she could put that on too. Although she was nervous about lowering her guard he made no attempt to rush her as she dressed.

"Right," she said. "We will both go next door and call the police from there."

He moved towards his trousers, as Sally walked slowly back into the lounge, eyes and gun fixed on him, the barrel of the gun shaking with her nerves.

"You don't need to get dressed," she said. "You will go as you are, naked."

He continued to pick up his trousers.

"If you put those trousers on I will shoot you," she said. "Naked or dead. Decide."

He looked back at her, whether confused, angry or amused Sally could not tell. She was trying to sound confident and in control, but she was neither, just hoping and praying talking tough would save her. She had no idea if she could actually shoot him. His next comment made her wonder if he was reading her mind.

"Sally standing like that, you won't shoot anyone," he said with a weary expression. "Have you never watched the movies? Hold the gun with both hands, legs a bit apart and he mimicked the posture. She copied him, standing with a stance any TV cop would be proud of.

"Better," he said, and then smiling he added "and I get to see a bit of leg too. Embarrassed Sally pulled down at her robe, which had ridden up, before resuming her stance.

"Shut up. Now move next door. Now!" She barked, waving the gun as she did towards the hall.

"If I don't move, you will shoot me? Perhaps being shot dead would be better to prison." He said quietly, as though talking to himself.

"Yes I will," replied Sally. "Give me an excuse and I'd love to shoot you. Go on just give me a reason to do it."

"Well you won't shoot me with the safety catch on," he said. "Slide the little switch on the side there to "on". Sally fumbled with the gun, found the switch and did what he said.

"You know Sally you might even be able to shoot me now." He put a big emphasis on the word "now." If I were to give you a reason to." He added sarcastically.

"Enough of this shit. Move," she said. Perhaps he wants to be caught she thought confused by why he was helping her with the gun.

"The guns probably getting heavy by now, isn't it?" He said. "Even with two hands that happens, especially if you aren't used to it. Of course you have one big advantage with that gun, in terms of weight I mean."

"Will you shut up and move." She said, but then Sally added in a confused tone. "What advantage do I have?" His words had sunk in and she felt a nervous fear taking hold of her again.

"With that gun being specially lightened and all." He said, a confident broad smile on his face. Sally already had worked the answer out, but she asked the question anyway.

"What do you mean? Why is this gun specially lightened?" She asked her voice shaky and she closed her eyes as he answered.

"Because I have the bullets here." He replied fishing them out of the pockets of his trousers, which he was still holding. He held the shells up as evidence.

"See?" He said, and then he held his hands out wide. "You didn't really think I would let you near a loaded gun, did you? Oh Sally you do disappoint me. I told you all you had to do was behave. Oh well guess you don't care about the punishment."

He sprang past Sally and up the stairs saying, "Guess I'd better go for a little chat with your daughter." Sally hesitated and then ran, yelling, after him, before realising he had stopped at the top of the stairs. She froze, surprised and relieved at finding him there. He stood looking a her a smirk on his face.

braindump
braindump
295 Followers