At 5pm Her Plane Leaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am not going to tell you again," he said again.

She sighed, and then manoeuvred herself round so she was side on to him. Chloe moved some hair out of her face, as he put one hand on the back of her neck and the other on the top of her head. Chloe allowed her head to be lowered, using her hand to move his cock into place as it slid into her mouth. He widened and tensed his legs, pushing harder down onto her head now, so she took most of its length into her mouth. He began to rock his hips pushing even more of his dick down her throat. Her head moved to one side touching his stomach as he continued driving his cock into her mouth. Pushing her head down onto his body and stroking her cheek, he once again pulled his cock out and reinserted it into her mouth. Finally he let her sit up. He stroked her breasts as she knelt by his side looking at him. His hands began to explore all over her body.

"Please," she said, hesitating. "I can't do this. Please let me go."

He smiled and continued to caress her body. "There it is at last." He said. "Always that request. You have no idea how much work has gone into this day. Then after a pause, where Chloe feared she had made him angry, he spoke again. "You look a right state." He pushed her away. "Take a shower and sort yourself out. What would the airline say?"

"Go to hell," she said, before immediately wishing she had just done as she was told. She couldn't spend years in a North Murkwell jail, she just couldn't.

"Or go to jail," he replied and that was all it took. She sloped off to the bathroom and when he told her to leave the door open that was exactly what she did. When she was in the shower he walked into the bathroom and tossed some underwear and a robe onto the side. Dry yourself and put these on he said. Whilst he waited he phoned the Captain and said all was well. Then he also undressed and put on his robe. He had got a little anxious whilst she was in the shower that he still had to cross back over the border, but all seemed well. He was standing looking out of the window when behind him he heard a noise. He turned around to see Chloe standing nervously at the bathroom door.

"Are you ready?" He said and she nodded.

"Hmmmmmm," he said. "Open the top of your robe a bit," he said, "and push your hair back." To be fair she tried to do it, but he got impatient and walked over to her. He adjusted her hair and opened the top of her robe, so an impressive amount of cleavage, and the top of her white bra was on show. Chloe stood there, eyes blinking fast as he looked at her. He smiled and ran a finger over the top of her chest.

"Beautiful," he said. "You are going to be a wonderful fuck." Before taking her in his arms and kissing her on the neck.

"When does this end?" she said. "I want to go home." As she spoke he pushed his head into her neck, kissing and gently biting her flesh.

"Go and lie on the bed," he said. "In there." As he followed her, he grabbed the camera.

"Oh no, no more pictures," she said.

"You will do what I want," he answered. "The Captain can be here in five minutes." As before that stopped the argument. Chloe got onto the bed. "Pose for me," he ordered. "Lift your right leg so it is bent," he said, "and rest your left hand between your breasts. Smile!" He ordered. He focussed the camera and took a burst of shots. "Now slowly take the robe off your right leg as well, so we can see it, and then run your hands up the to the top of your thigh." More shots followed. He told her to look serious and then more frames were taken, before he moved towards her and adjusted the robe, so now both her legs were on view. He made her bend her legs, lifting both her knees into the air. More pictures were taken. "Now slowly undo the robe." He said. He took pictures, ordering her to arch her back and cup her breasts as the robe fell away. So with the robe completely open, she lay there in the white underwear set he had bought for her. "Very nice," he said. More shots were taken with her hands in various positions on her body. She was told to look happy, then serious, then surprised.

"Now take the robe off slowly." He told her. As she sat up he spoke again. "No keep your legs bent." He said. The camera fired away as she took the robe off. "Now lean back and place your hands on your knees," he said.

"Now gradually, very gradually, take off your knickers." He ordered. She hesitated causing him to lower his camera from his eyes and stare at her, but after another deep breathe she co-operated, and he resumed taking pictures. Slowly she slid them off her hips and then lifting her legs she took them completely off. "Run your finger up your body," he said. "That's right." He exclaimed when she co-operated. "Fuck that's good," he muttered. "You could be a model."

He sat on the end of the bed and refocused the camera. "Now sit up." He ordered. Once again he ran his fingers across the top of her chest. Then taking pictures with one hand he used the other to slide the straps of her bra off her shoulders. "Now remove your bra," he said. As she did he fired the camera in short bursts. "That's it unclip it and then hold it against yourself," he said. "Lift those tits, that's right." He continued as Chloe lifted and squeezed her breasts still holding the bra against her body. "Now lean back and then let the bra fall away," he said, yelling at her to keep her legs bent. He made her cover and then squeeze her bare breasts as he took more shots. Finally he opened a drawer in the bedroom and tossed to her another underwear set, grey this time and told her to put it on. When she had, he led her back into the lounge and told her to sit on the arm of the sofa. All the time he took more pictures. He continued making her pose for him, telling her to use her fingers to caress her skin as he took more and more shots.

"Sit on the sofa," he told her and putting the camera down he walked over to her removing his robe as he went.

"What are you going to do with all those pictures," she said. He sat down beside her and placed his finger over her lips.

"Ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh," he said. "Its time to fuck." She pushed him away, getting up and running to the door. It was locked but the key was in it. After a struggle Chloe managed to unlock it and open the door. She was conscious he could easily have stopped her but he had made no effort to. His laughter filled her ears. "Where will you go?" he said amused. "Why don't I make it easy and just get the captain to come back and pick you up." When she made no movement or sound he spoke again. "Close the door, lock it and sit the fuck back down here," he said.

Slowly Chloe returned and sat beside him. He took her hand and placed it on his cock making her stroke it until it was hard once again. He placed a hand on her right leg. "That's right," he murmured. Get my dick nice and hard. Put your hands on my face and kiss me," he said. As they kissed he ran his hands over her body, her hands she left on his face, but she made a good job of kissing him back. Moving her hair to one side he kissed her neck, pushing his face into it hard. Slowly he slipped the straps of her bra off her shoulders and then unclipped it. She allowed it to fall away without comment or resistance. He studied her breasts as his hand squeezed and cupped them. Gathering her hair together again with one hand and holding her neck with the other he made her kiss him again, before he slowly pushed her down onto the sofa, moving her legs apart with his hands.

"No," she moaned, but he kissed the side of her face, as his hands rubbed between her legs. He stopped, raised his head and watched her closely as he gradually slid his fingers inside her knickers. Chloe remained still, just watching what he did.

"Please, don't" she said without conviction.

"Kiss me," he ordered. As his fingers began to stroke and probe her slit. She held her head still as he resumed kissing her, stroking the top of her head with his hand. He removed his other hands from her knickers and with his mouth moved down her body. Pausing at each of her breasts to kiss them over and over, using his hand to squeeze and cup the one he was not enjoying kissing. He moved the material of her knickers to one side exposing her pussy and reaching down he kissed it, before beginning to lick up and down her slit. His touch was so deliberate and so gentle that Chloe put her head back and closed her eyes. As he licked her he lifted her leg onto his shoulder, opening her pussy wider, making it easier for his tongue to probe. He continued licking, his eyes watching Chloe who was still lying still, breathing fast, resigned to her fate.

"Push my head into you." He ordered. She opened her eyes, looked confused but then reached forward and held his head, as he resumed running his tongue up and down her slit. He moved back up her body, kissing her again, his hand taking over on working her pussy.

"You are going to suck me again," and this time she did nod, but he still loved the obvious reluctance. She played with his dick in her hand for a while, as he continued rubbing between her legs.

"Suck it," he repeated.

"Please let me do it like this," she said. "I'll do it right."

"Fucking suck it," he responded.

So she raised her head and popped his cock back into her mouth. He moved a pillow for her so she was more comfortable, and she began to give him the blowjob he had ordered her to. Reaching down he moved her knickers out of the way again and began to circle with his fingers on her clit. He lifted her head, "Keep rubbing," he said and she continued to stroke his shaft with her hand. He looked at her and wished he could reach his camera. This was a great moment. She lay naked beneath him, completely under his control. One finger then two began to push into her pussy as he laid her head back onto the pillow. He lowered his head close to hers as she began to breath faster than ever. She opened her mouth and threw her head back as he kissed her on the mouth and then the neck.

"Time to fuck you," he said and although there was a hesitance she nodded again.

He moved her over onto her side, throwing one of the pillows off the sofa.

"Move your knickers out of the way," he told her and so after a moment she reached down and moved the material away. She shut her eyes tight, lying on her side as he reached down and began to rub the tip of his cock across her slit. She lifted and bent her right leg, resting it on his as he entered her. She gasped several times while he slowly but completely penetrated her. His hand gripped the top of her thigh for leverage. As he gently moved in and out of her, he took her hand, and holding it he placed it on top of her breast, before he kissed her neck and cheek.

"Kiss me," he ordered and Chloe lifted her head so their mouths could meet and they kissed over and over in time to his slow rhythmical thrusts. His hand reached down between her legs again and he stroked her clit as he fucked her. He began moving faster now, causing a ripple of movement across her body. It was so fucking great how she was lying there just taking what he was giving her. His mouth devoured one of her breasts again before doing the same with her mouth. Now he was thrusting harder she moved more onto her side allowing him to cup and squeeze her tits from behind and bury his head into her neck. Her right leg was still wrapped over his and one of her hands had reached down to support it. The other hand grabbed at a pillow and released it in time with each fuck. He fucked her hard that way for a while, his hand holding her right leg higher in the air as she began to gasp and cry out. Finally he withdrew his cock and kissed her.

"Now you are warmed up you are going to fuck me," he said.

"How?" she said nervously, as he pulled her to her feet, sitting up as he did. He reached forward and she let out a cry as he ripped off her knickers and tossed them to the floor, pulling her down on top of him as he lay back.

"Ride me," he said. He lent back a little, leaning on his arms, which were behind him, as Chloe trying hard not to look at him and with a serious look on her face sat on top of his legs.

"A kiss first," he said. He hand reached up and with a finger he traced across her lips. She leant forward and kissed him, but he made her repeat it several times, still resting on his hands, until she finally held his head with both of her hands and kissed him properly.

"Stroke it," he ordered and he lowered himself slowly backwards onto the sofa and Chloe stroked up and down on his cock.

"Now put me inside you." He told her. She hesitated and he wondered if she would refuse, but then she rocked back her hips and slowly sat down on his cock. As he entered her she could not stop her mouth opening and little gasp coming out.

"Put your hands on my chest," he ordered and when she had he grabbed her by the waist and began to move her up and down. When she tried to go fast he slowed her down. He imagined she was trying to end it as soon as possible. So he made her move in long, slow strokes. Chloe shut her eyes and continued to ride him.

"Come down here," he ordered. As she lowered herself he gathered her hair behind her head and kissed her. He made her turn her head to the side so he could kiss her on the cheek and neck before making her flop right down. Her head was now resting to the side beside his. He raised his hips and began to push into her. Fucking this way for a while before grabbing some hair and lifting her on top of him again. He kissed her before pushing her off of him and slipping his cock out of her. He got up, told her to lie face down on the sofa for him, before he walked naked across the room and grabbed the camera again.

He took a few more shots of her lying down on the sofa before ordering her to sit up a bit, supported by her hands. Discarding the camera once more he climbed over the top of her, one leg on the ground the other kneeling on the sofa. He grabbed her neck, lifted her head up further and he kissed her. His cock began to run across the crack in her ass, as he kissed her, whilst thrusting with his hips at the same time. Lovely the feeling he began to rub harder and faster. As his cock rubbed across her ass the thought occurred to her that he might be planning to have anal sex with her. She was horrified at the idea.

Although nothing was further from the truth she tried to distract him. So he got an unexpected thrill when she lifted her head and kissed him passionately. As she kissed him she pulled his hand up onto her breast telling him that she wanted him to squeeze them.

"Fuck my pussy again," she said and to her relief he sat up and with one hand supporting his body either side of her, he entered her again. Once more he watched her closely. As he began to fuck her she flopped down onto the sofa, closed her eyes and stretched out her arms burying them under the pillows. For a few moments he supported his weight above her body, slowing moving in and out of her. When that was too much he lowered his weight onto her body kissing her cheek, but it was clear to him he was too heavy. So he reached down and moved her leg so it now rested on the ground and that gave him the room to bring his leg up. Finally comfortable he began to fuck her faster, moving a hand under her body, and when he told her to lift her body slightly, he was able to enjoy cupping her breast as he screwed her. He moved into a slightly different position meaning he could now fuck her with long strokes, his cock almost slipping out before he pushed it completely in again. Chloe breathing and gasping became audible again. He too began to gasp and pant, his climax coming close. Chloe perhaps realising what was happening tried to move, but with his hand he pinned her to the sofa banging into her harder and harder.

"You fucking keep still." He told. "Oh fuck yes," he cried out as he exploded inside her.

He forced Chloe to lay with him on the sofa for a while, stroking her hair as he enjoyed the after glow of the wonderful sex he had enjoyed. As before it had all gone to plan. Chloe when told to, got dressed in silence, back into her uniform and he watched her again as she sorted out her make-up and hair. It was obvious to both of them that the other relaxed a little once they were back in the south. At the border he had paid off the Captain. Chloe could see she looked disappointed that she did not have a new prisoner.

He stopped the car half a mile from the airport on a quiet road. Buying him the time to escape should Chloe create a scene at the airport, and the chase be organised quickly. He stole the battery from her phone.

"You know I am going to tell everyone what happened," she said flatly.

He smiled. "Oh Chloe, beautiful Chloe, do what you like. They might catch me they might not. I really don't care." At that point Chloe got out and he went to drive off.

"Who knows we might meet again, and if you meet Rachel or Sally send them my regards," he said and zooming off before Chloe could respond.

12