At 6pm It Will Be Too Late

Story Info
Sequel to the 3 previous stories At 3pm, At 4pm and at 5pm.
11.9k words
4.18
19k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
298 Followers

WARNING: If subjects containing non-consensual sex and violence offend you then please do not read this story. This story is a fantasy and therefore a piece of fiction. In no way does the author condone such behavior in real life, but the author does welcome feedback.

I had a few requests for this man to revisit his previous victims so this is my attempt at that story. I hope you enjoy it.

Part one

He had only been back in the car a few minutes when she appeared. For a brief moment, he had sat silently listening to a nearby clock chiming whilst trying to collect his thoughts. Then a taxi had appeared. The cab pulled up outside the house and out she had jumped, wheeling her suitcase behind her. She looked good he thought, it had been just over a year since he had last seen her up close. His hand involuntarily rubbed across his groin. His breath came out in a long sigh as he touched himself. It was so exciting. God, he had worked on this plan for so long and now he was so close. Once again, he was taking an even bigger risk, but he just knew he would get away with it. These moments before the fun started were the most thrilling of all.

As he watched those long shapely legs of hers walking up the drive to her house, he reminisced about the first moments she had stood naked in front of him. She had been wrapped only in a white bathroom towel and although she had resisted a little, he had made her remove it. She had stood there, hands at her side, as he looked her up and down. Soon she would strip for him again, slowly and methodically, this time without some bitch of a Captain getting in the way.

He could see through the frosted glass that she had stayed in the hall for a few moments before she ascended the stairs. At that point, she disappeared from his view. Now was the moment to act. He pulled out his phone and dialled her landline. It seemed to take forever but eventually it began to ring, and moments afterwards he could see her descending the stairs again.

"Hello?" she said, answering the call.

"Under the phone you will find a picture." He simply said. He was trying to disguise his voice, hoping to keep her confused, until he could grab her.

"Who is this?" she replied suspiciously. Her stomach had immediately knotted at the sound of the voice. She did not want to believe it, and she tried to tell herself she was wrong, but despite the strangeness of the voice, she feared she knew exactly who it was.

"Under the phone you will find a picture," he repeated. This time what he had said sunk in, and she moved the base of the phone and picked up the photograph that lay underneath.

"Nooooooooooo," she screamed, as her eyes widen with fear at what she saw.

"Open the front door," the voice said, and without any conscious thought she did exactly as she was told. He had run across the road as they had been talking, grabbed his bag and locked the car as he sprinted. The second she had opened the door slightly, he had pushed himself inside. She gasped with fear and took a step back, unsure what to do. The image on the picture still firmly in her mind. Once inside he hung up his phone, and tossed it inside his bag, which he had dropped onto the ground.

He was delighted to see she was in her uniform. Even her hat was still on her head, only her shoes were missing. They were actually on the floor by the front door. As she arrived home she must have removed them. Her dark blazer was undone, showing the white blouse beneath it. She also had the airlines knee length skirt on, with the coloured necktie wrapped tightly around her neck. Her tights were dark and sheer, but laddered on one leg. Basically, she was in her airline uniform, exactly as he hoped she would be.

"Hello Chloe." He simply said, but she made no response. She still seemed transfixed by what was on the photograph. "I told you we might meet again." When he took the phone from her hand she did not resist. "You don't need that anymore." He said and he popped it back onto the receiver.

"Is that a bath running?" He said, looking up the stairs and before she could answer he ran up them and disappeared into the bathroom. The sound immediately stopped. He reappeared at the top of the stairs. "Its ok," he said. "I was just in time. No flood." He looked thoughtful for a moment, then added, "Chloe, a bath together is a great idea though."

Chloe looked up at him, her face vacant, and then back down at the picture. She was clearly confused at what she saw and how she should respond.

"You have all three of them?" She said, to no one in particular, and in response he smiled.

"Of course," he said. "You know me Chloe I always like to have some leverage. Now come up here." There was a long pause. "Now!" He ordered, and with a sigh Chloe reluctantly ascended the stairs, when she reached the top he took her by the hand and led her into the bedroom. She did not resist. He then gently took the picture from her and tossed it onto the side.

"Oh, sweetheart you are shaking," he said, and he pulled her to him, holding her tight. "Its ok." He cooed. "I understand. It must be quite a shock, seeing me after all this time." She pulled slightly back from him, but when she tried to move further away, he stopped her by grabbing both of her wrists.

"You are hurting me," she said. He smiled and lifted her arms to shoulder height, but his grip did not lessen. He responded by telling her to stand still.

She began to ask him what the photograph meant. She stood very still, her arms now loosely at her sides, a picture of someone in deep shock. As she pleaded to be told what the photograph meant, he calmly removed her hat and tossed it away. She did not seem to even notice, but remained still and composed, continuing to ask for information on what he had shown her.

"Let your hair down," he ordered. When she did not move, he added. "If you want to know what is happening in the picture to your boyfriend then let your hair down." Chloe sighed and reluctantly began removing pins and clips so her shoulder length hair was freed from its bun. He told her to shake her head, and she immediately complied. Repeating the movement when he told her too. He ran his hands through her hair. "Very nice," he said. "Just like last time you smell of lemons." He smiled, lost for a moment in the memory, then he closed his eyes and breathed in deeply.

"What have you done to my boyfriend?" She wailed, now seemingly ready to burst at the lack of an answer to her constant questioning. However, in the same methodical manner as he had with her hat, he slipped her jacket off her shoulders. She raised her hands to try and stop him, but when he pushed them away she ceased resisting. She was just a helpless spectator as he turned to the side. Chloe watched as he carefully folded her jacket and placed it on the dressing table. It terrified her how calm he was, so in control, so clearly content to take his time. He rested a hand on her shoulders and stared deeply into her eyes. Chloe guessed he could see her terror in them. She could certainly sense the resulting enjoyment in his.

"It seems a shame to waste your nice hot bath," he said, turning back to her with a smile. "Let's go and enjoy a nice soak, and then after I have screwed you, we will talk."

"I won't go anywhere until you tell me what you have done to him," she said firmly, but then her resolve wilted and she began to sob. He smiled and pulled her to him again, telling her it would be okay. "All you have to do is co-operate and everyone will be fine," he said lightly. "You know how this works Chloe." The last part he said with a tone full of menace. Chloe gulped, yes, she knew all too well how this worked. If she did as she was told he would not hurt anyone.

His hand slid behind her back and she felt her skirt being unzipped. She closed her eyes as it fell to the floor. She was trapped with little option, but to allow this man to have her again. She had survived it once, just, and she would do so again. He held her hands and sat on the bed moving her round so she was in front of him. He looked her up and down. "You are so lovely Chloe," he said. "And as I recall a fantastic fuck." As she stood there he casually picked up her skirt from the floor.

"Remove your tights," he said calmly, as though asking her to strip in front of a stranger was a perfectly natural thing to request. Not that he thinks he is a stranger to me she thought.

She began to plead again, but this time he told her to be quiet, using that intimidating tone of his. When she still did not move he spoke again, switching this time to his reasonable voice.

"It's okay," he said gently. "You know don't you your boyfriend will be fine. If, but only if, you do as you are told. Now remove your tights, then the necktie. Anymore time wasting and I will get angry." His finger pointed at her to show he meant business. Chloe hesitated. "Your boyfriend will be okay, if you do as you are told. You know how this works." He repeated tersely. He had to say her name sternly one more time, before she finally responded. She reached for the necktie first, but he told her that was not what he had said. Chloe sighed and reached down, she pulled her tights down off her waist and then rolled them down her legs. He removed his own shoes and then made her hold his hand, as she slipped the tights off her feet. He rubbed his socked foot up her bare leg. She involuntarily flinched and stepped back.

"Don't you dare move," he said. "Move back here!" He pointed to the ground in front of him with his finger. Unenthusiastically, she returned to where she had been standing and this time when he resumed caressing her leg with his foot, she stayed still. "Such sexy legs," he said. He continued rubbing up and down. He asked her several times if it was nice or if she liked it, but Chloe made no response. Suddenly he slapped his forehead with his hand. "We better get moving," he said, "or the water will be stone cold." His stood up, but he did not lead her to the bathroom, instead he slid his hands into the back of her knickers. Chloe's whole body tensed. "Wow," he said. "You still have a great ass too."

She began to plead once more, however hopeless she knew it was, she had to try, but he stood up and placed his finger on her lips. She fell silent.

"Ssssshhhhhhhh," he said. He told her to open her mouth, just like he had last time and after running his fingers across her lips, he kissed her. "Do you remember this is how I kissed you before," he said. He smiled, and played with her hair, lifting it up into a ponytail. "So, fucking sexy and such wonderful memories," he said wistfully.

His hands reached up and he began to casually undo the buttons of her blouse. Chloe did not resist, her hands hung limply at her sides, but she repeatedly told him, "no." However, he simply carried on. When all the buttons were undone, he pulled the blouse open, revealing a white lacy bra that showed perfectly her wonderful cleavage. Her arms immediately crossed in front of her chest.

"Please don't," she whispered.

"Chloe! Put your hands back to your sides," he said firmly, stroking a stray hair off her face. "Chloe, you know better than to cover yourself when I am stripping you. Now move your arms."

"I won't co-operate anymore until you tell me what you have done with my boyfriend," she said forcibly.

"Oh yes you will." He said, the anger in his voice now very clear. "Oh yes, you fucking well will." Each word was said slowly with a long pause in between. Fear overwhelmed Chloe. He said the same line again, in an identical way, all the time glaring at her. She finally wilted under his stare, and lamely dropped her hands to her sides, as she had been told. "Don't mess with me Chloe," he said. "I tire really easily of being fucked around." Chloe closed her eyes and forced herself to stand still, as she felt him slide his hands around her back and unclip her bra. As he slipped it off her shoulders, and down her arms, she co-operated, but the word "no" still slipped quietly from her lips.

"Look at me," he said, and she opened her eyes and looked straight at him. She was standing there, painfully aware that she wore only a pair of white knickers. She watched as he coolly removed his sweater, shoes, socks and trousers. "Now we are almost ready," he said with a smirk. Chloe could not help looking down and her eyes fixed on his boxer shorts. She gulped as she saw the big bulge that was forcing his shorts to stretch outwards into a tent like shape. He laughed, aware of her wide-eyes staring at his crotch. He took her hand and made her touch his erection, he smiled as she let him use her hand to pleasure himself.

"Please let me go," she begged.

"Why would I do that Chloe?" He said sounding confused. "Why?" She gulped, having no idea how to answer. The only way was to tell him how wrong this all was, but he knew that and was doing it anyway. Her predicament was hopeless and most of all she had to save her boyfriend.

He gently took her by the hand and led her to the bathroom. Chloe walked behind him in a zombie-like state. It was happening again, just like before, and there was nothing she could do about it. Immediately he told her to get in the bath, but to remain standing. As she went to get in, he reminded her she still had her knickers on, and so she was ordered to remove them first.

"I can't fuck you with those on stupid," he laughed, checking the water and then turning the hot tap on. He ordered her to swirl the water around, and tell him when it was hot enough. He turned the hand spray on, and sprayed water onto his hand for a few moments. Then he moved the spray so it washed over her body. The water was warm, not too hot. He sprayed water over her breasts and then down her arms. "Stand the fuck still," he said. When she took a step back. After wetting her front, he told her to turn around and he washed her back, admiring her tight ass, running his hand over her soft firm skin. "I told you to stand still," he repeated, as he squeezed her bum cheeks.

"I can't," she said desperately. "It's getting too hot.' He laughed, and turned off the spray and then the tap. She had turned back to face him, but with his finger he motioned her to turn back to the wall. "No one told you to turn around." He said. She stood with her back to him, her eyes closed, aware from the sound that he was removing his boxer shorts. She was then conscious of him getting in the bath. She swayed slightly, overcome by the horror of the situation, her hand reached out to use the wall to steady herself. His arm grabbed her from behind and he kissed her neck.

"Its ok I have you got you my love," he said. "Now, my beautiful girl, I am going to have you again." He whispered and then added. "I am going to fuck you, and you are going to enjoy it, just like you did the last time." He grabbed a bottle of shower gel and poured some onto his hands, he began soaping her breasts. All the time he continued kissing her neck. "This is so nice," he said warmly. "Now put your arm around the back of my head."

"I want to know about my boyfriend," she replied. "Please tell me. You said you would."

"Chloe!" He replied. "I told you exactly when we would talk. Didn't I?" He repeated this line until finally she nodded. All the time his hands continue caressing her body. "When did I say we would talk about the photograph?" He asked, again he had to press for an answer. Finally, she mumbled.

"After you have fucked me." She whispered.

"See you do know," he said triumphantly.

He loved making her say those words, even as quietly as she just had. It gave him a great thrill. "Now do as you are told and put your arm around the back of my neck," he ordered. One of her arms slowly raised and slid round the back of his head. "That's it, reach back and arch your body," he added. He continued kissing her, his hands running smoothly all over her chest and stomach, lubricated by the soap. "Now you are going to fuck me," he said. "Understand?" Chloe nervously nodded. "Do it right and you will save your boyfriend's life."

He pulled her down into the bath, making her sit in his lap and guided his cock into her as he pulled her onto his legs. She did not exactly help, but she did not resist either. Chloe gasped and closed her eyes as he entered her. A "no" and a "please" slipped from her lips. He made her place her legs either side of his body. Gently he rubbed them, before holding her round the waist. He started to move her body slowly up and down, making his cock move inside her.

"Look at me," he commanded, and after a moment, she slowly turned her head to face him. As she was made to look into his eyes, they continued to screw. He did not recall thinking last time that she had beautiful eyes, but this time that was exactly what he thought. Firmly, but slowly he moved her up and down on his rod, and when he told her to put her arms around his neck, she did. Sometimes as Chloe moved down, so pushing his cock into her, she gasped and tensed, gripping the back of his neck tighter. "That's it, thats right," he said softly, loving how she could not help holding him firmly. A quiet gasp escaped from Chloe's lips. He pushed her head back gently and kissed her breasts for a moment, before telling her to look into his eyes again. He smiled, as gradually he made her move a little faster, her hand moved to the top of his head and she grabbed his hair. They screwed this way for several minutes before he paused from making her fuck him. It had been an exciting day, and he feared he was about to lose control. He needed a moment to catch his breath. No way did he want this to end too fast. He kissed her neck, and ran his hand up to the back of her shoulders. Chloe was still rocking very slightly, giving him the gentlest of fucks. He wondered if she even realised she was doing it. When he told her to carry on, she immediately stopped. Guess she hadn't noticed, he said to himself. But she will notice this.

So, he grabbed her and made her rock back and forth, harder than before, and soon every upward movement was producing a grunt from Chloe. The water began to make a lapping sound, as they moved more vigorously.

"Nice fuck," he said, "you did good Chloe, but now I am going to screw you properly," he said. "Very hard, just like you want me to."

"No, please, let me help you finish," she said. "Please." And then she added desperately. "I prefer it like way we were doing it. It's nice."

He laughed. "You prefer it?"

"I mean I like it this way," she said, too quietly to be convincing.

He said, laughing again. "Trust me you will like it even more from behind. Now move." Chloe let herself be moved, so she was now lying in the bath, her head at one end. It had been ill-advised to say she liked it, he was not stupid, and now she feared what he was going to do next, especially if he felt he had something to prove.

Once he had her on her front, with her head at the end of the bath, he entered her from behind. His hand gripped hers and his mouth kissed her neck, as he slipped inside her again. He pushed in and out of her very firmly, not caring that it made her rise up out of the water and then back down again. Her body rubbed against the hard-unforgiving surface of the bath, but all she could do was close her eyes against the discomfort.

No, she pleaded, but as he continued, without commenting, she eventually stopped complaining, and with her mouth open wide she began to gasp in time with his moans. He grabbed her hair and held her head in place as he banged her. Water began to seep over the sides of the bath and onto the floor. It formed in little puddles on the shiny surface.

"Please it hurts," she managed to gasp, but she was soon more afraid that she was going to come, than of the uncomfortable position she was held in. She screamed, "No." As he suddenly rolled her over, still inside her, he forced her on top of him, and pulled her head onto his shoulder. A large amount of water spilled from the bath onto the floor. "Fuck me." He growled in her ear. He continued to screw her hard; one hand working on her left breast the other between her legs. His fingers began to immediately work on her clit, skilfully arousing her.

braindump
braindump
298 Followers